My Sons Dared Me - Cover

My Sons Dared Me

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Joy Crump lives in Surrey and loves to do dares that her sons give her. She's the local strumpet and most people in her small village have seen her flashing. Her nephew comes to stay for Summer Holiday and comes away with more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Nephew   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Please Wait while image loads

A few days passed until we fell into a more livable rhythm. I began walking around the house even after breakfast fully naked. Yes, I jerked off and even fed my cum to my Aunt. She loved to eat cum and hated to see it go to waste.

She is a huge fan of another British slag mum named Tracy Kiss. She’s a big Instagram and Twitter star and does an Only fans. She eats cum for nutritional purposes and does videos about how to freeze and store it to eat later. She puts it on her skin and she’s raising a daughter and a son around Sophie and Charlie’s age. Tracy also looks like the typical blow-up bimbo doll and Joy looks like a frumpy housewife with huge knockers and a massive ass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RolyOu82I8

If you are curious – this is a silly video of her working out. (nothing X-rated about this video)

I discovered that Joy had several regular neighbors that popped over for a quickie. Many of them were married and their wives had no idea. We didn’t have to dare her to do anything. She’d answer the door and invite them upstairs, shag them and walk them back to the door. It was never anything we watched – although we certainly heard them banging around upstairs.

Every meal she ate either outside or off the floor inside. Every time she got permission to use the bathroom she shit outside or pissed in a bowl. Charlie dared her to drink a glass of his piss and she did that as well – but she nearly choked and gagged.

Every day she got horny but we gave her a little time to sluff herself off with her toys like a release valve.

We let her sleep in her bed at night, but sometimes we made her stand in the window of her flat and face the road completely naked all afternoon.

I discovered that spreading out the dares and keeping them small made the time pass and didn’t lead to such intense emotional feelings. The adrenalin was very high on dares that were very risky. I did a lot of smaller lower risk dares instead of a lot of longer high-risk ones.

As an example, instead of walking to the Shell station in broad daylight with a dildo dangling from her asshole, we made her run the length of South Godstone with the tail up her ass at night. Any time she dropped it she licked it clean and fucked it right back in place.

My cousins and I took her on the bus to the grocers. That was good fun, daring her to flash and proposition gentleman as we made our way to the store. I bought a 10-pack of hot dogs and filled her asshole and cunt with them and watched her walk around the store until all 10 had dropped.

I won’t describe every dare because at some point they became a bit repetitive. I thought very little of sticking a finger in one of her holes, or even pinching her tit or clit. I came very close to stuffing my dick down her throat once or twice. Joy was a consummate cock sucker, and she could swallow a dildo so far down her throat that she could have taken a job as a performing sword swallower.

Every night I would text my parents and they sent pictures of waving on sunny beaches and I would think how funny it was that I felt I was having a better time in South Godstone than they were in Malaga. They did look quite happy though. My mom got an amazing tan and so did my father.

A week went by, and two weeks went by, and soon I would be returning to my boring life in Fulham, and I really didn’t want to. I enjoyed playing with Joy like a toy. Charlie and Andrew were fair about sharing her and we cooperated on most dares to maximize how much we teased their mother together.

One day they invited a man to date their mother that answered one of the personal ads that they had. He owned a farm in Crockton Hill. It’s a small town not too far away from us. He was an unassuming guy, single and not all that talkative. His name was Gerald, and he didn’t know what he was getting himself into with Joy. Charlie, Andrew, and I had discussed the most entertaining way this would go down.

The man knew that their mom was a sure thing (sexually), but nothing about her dares or wild side.

She didn’t either because her sons didn’t tell her he was coming by. Gerald knocked on the door right on time. He was wearing his best shirt and pair of jeans. He knocked on the door.

“Why don’t you answer Joy?” Charlie said.

Joy was wearing a negligee, garters, and stockings and had a feather duster in her ass. She had spent the better of the day wiggling her big bum on things ‘dusting’ and shaking her tail feathers for us. We had just made her squat outside and quack like a duck in front of the neighbor Mr. Langford.

She was just waddling back inside when we heard the knock.

“I dare you to answer the door,” I said. We knew she would.

She snickered. “May I at least stand up?”

She loved answering the door in the nude for delivery men and the few neighbors that knocked on the door. I gave her permission to walk to the door

The man looked down at her and asked “Joy Crump?”

She wasn’t wearing knickers, and as I mentioned she had the feather duster sticking out of her ass. She smiled and blushed. Joy liked the attention and loved answering the door and shocking total strangers.

“Yes?” she opened the door. Her negligee covered her tits, but her pussy was quite visible.

“Is that how you want to go out tonight?” he asked. He looked down at her crotch and clearly thought he was being put on.

She looked over her shoulder knowingly at us, with a smirk, and then turned back to him. “My sons set this date up?”

“Yes, but they told me you knew I’d be coming. Do you not want to go out?”

“My deal with my sons was that I didn’t want to do the chit-chat back and forth and that I’d go out with whoever they thought was a good fit. Do you mind coming in while I change? I apologize for how I look,” she said.

Gerald was a tall man, about 6’8, with a black bushy beard. His ancestor was probably a Viking raider that planted his DNA in some local Surrey girls back in the Middle Ages. He was surprised to see me and her sons giggling at the table while Joy was naked.

Joy mouthed the words “bastards!” to us once her back was turned and blushed. She was capable of embarrassment and humiliation, she just processed it a lot differently than most. I could tell she thought the scenario was funny though.

“You walk around naked in front of your sons?” he asked. He sounded like he was going to be easily offended. The guys told me that their mom only went on a few actual dates.

“It’s a small flat and privacy is at a minimum here,” Joy told him the same thing she told me when I first followed her home from the train. “I do spend a lot of time naked in my own home,” she said as if it was no big deal because to the Crumps it wasn’t. “I’ll be honest with you,” she asked him his name again and he told her it was Gerald. “I know you probably drove a long way and I am probably not what you expected. My sons dared me to put this on before you got here but they didn’t tell me you were coming. If you still want to go out, I’m happy to change.”

“They dared you to put that feather duster in your ass?”

She had forgotten in the moment. She reached behind her and touched the feathers. There was no hiding it now. It wasn’t the first time she had opened the door with something up her ass. However, even she was deeply humiliated and without words.

“It gets INCREDIBLY dull in South Godstone,” I said. “We did dare Joy and she was a good sport about it. We should have warned her before she answered the door,” I said.

“Your ad said you only had two sons?” Gerald seemed like he was getting ready to bolt for the door.

“This is my nephew, Timothy. He’s my sister’s boy from Fulham. He’s just here for the Holiday, this is Charlie and Edward my son and Sophie my daughter is upstairs.”

“This has got to be some hidden camera show?” he said. The guys told me that at least two other men said the same thing on meeting their mother under similar circumstances. When I suggested she meet them for a normal date they said they didn’t expect their mom to find love this way anyway and it was just a pastime. They didn’t feel guilty about wasting anyone’s time either because if the man wanted one, he was at least going to get a blowjob before he went home.

As the advertisement read- she was a sure thing.

“You could see it as the dating show naked attraction,” Joy offered a comparison that he got to see her naked before taking her on a date. “Even if you don’t like me, I am happy to shag you before you go.”

“Who says I do not like you?” Gerald was clearly flummoxed just as I was when I learned about her dares. He didn’t talk as much as I did, so he didn’t have as many questions, but he had a few. “Can I ask did they just dare you to put the feather duster up your ass or do anything else with it?”

Joy shook her ass over the table to demonstrate “It’s dusting day, so I dusted the whole house down and we’ve just come back from the garden where I quacked like a duck for the neighbor and flapped my wings. I know it sounds far-fetched,” she was grinning.

The bearded man looked very serious. I thought he was going to tell us we were all going to burn in hell for wicked perversions. “It’s not far-fetched because the feather duster is right there. So will you quack like a duck?”

“Do you dare me?”

“Yeah”

She smiled and squatted down low, spreading her legs, flapped her arms like a duck, and then began to make quacking noises. She stomped her feet despite crouching low to the ground and began to march around the room.

Gerald didn’t smile or laugh but even though we’d seen it before – we did.

Sophie chose that moment to make her entrance. I rarely saw her naked outside of the morning or very late at night. She walked down stairs completely naked and nodded at Gerald to acknowledge him. Then she went into the bathroom, sat on the toilet and left the door open.

“That’s mah’ daughter Sophie,” Joy said with pride.

“Do they dare her as well?” Gerald asked.

Sophie answered for herself, “I don’t do dares, and I don’t give dares.”

He apologized to Sophie and then asked my aunt if she would rather just get her coat and go as she was.

“Where are we going?”

“Fox and Hound,” he said. It was a tavern that my aunt had been to many times, and it was just around the corner.

“May I take the feather duster out of my ass at least?” she asked him.

“No,” he said decisively. That was it for my aunt. She grabbed her coat, kissed us all goodbye, and got in a truck with a total stranger.

The story as told to me was that once they got to the Fox and Hound many of the local pub regulars confirmed her reputation. They walked up to greet her, and he dared her to flash them.

The pub has been around since 1601 and is moderately priced. It serves food but most people come there to drink. There was live entertainment there that night. She got a little tipsy and by the end of the night was completely naked except for the feather duster and the coat.

Towards the end of the night, Gerald poured several pints of beer over her head and took her out back. He wasn’t rough, but he wasn’t happy either. He took the coat and the feather duster and then fucked her behind a dumpster.

My Aunt slept there until morning and then had to streak home more than 2 kilometers dashing behind mailboxes, rocks and walls. Her hair was a mess, she had strange bruises and smelled of beer. She lost some of her best lingerie, her coat, and her feather duster.

When she finally got home, she told us all about the night. It sounded terrifying. “A lot of the dares prepared me for this. I shit behind the dumpster without even a second thought. I think if he had tied me up I could have given him some tips on how to do a better job,” she chuckled.

Her sons promised no more dates after that.

“What, why?” she asked.

We looked at her like she truly was barmy.

“That was a lot of fun. Just next time I’ll know not to wear my best coat,” she chuckled. Joy always seemed to look on the bright side.

We didn’t hear from Gerald again, but my aunt said that she’d go out with him again if he was interested.

A few days later another stranger showed up unexpectedly at the door. My Aunt was kneeling in the living room sucking a fat dildo that could be suction cupped to the wall. She had clothes pins on her nipples, clit and even one on her nipper.

“Let me guess? Another date?” she asked as she headed for the door. We told her that this wasn’t something we planned. “Then I guess I don’t have to beg to hide my clothespins?” she chuckled as she opened the door.

It could have been the local vicar, it could have been the constabulary, it could have been anyone at the door.

It was Colin Crump – her ex-husband. The one person that Joy really didn’t expect to see.

“Hello Colin,” my notoriously chipper Aunt became morose. She leaned up against the door and reminded him his support check was late.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.