My Sons Dared Me - Cover

My Sons Dared Me

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Joy Crump lives in Surrey and loves to do dares that her sons give her. She's the local strumpet and most people in her small village have seen her flashing. Her nephew comes to stay for Summer Holiday and comes away with more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Nephew   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

“Aye,” I stopped myself. I never say “Aye”. I’d been there a day and the more rural accent was already rubbing off on me. “Yeah, I am living here as well for the holiday and I should have some say,” I stood up to Charlie. Sophie had told me that her room was MY room since we were sharing, and I made the same case about my aunt.

“You’ve been here one day and already you think you run the place,” he looked a bit jealous. He knelt down and put his balls on his mother’s forehead and squatted. Then he farted once.

“Oh!” she shivered as the fart cascaded down over her head. I could smell it from where I stood – it was noxious.

“That’s for tricking Timothy into turning on your rabbit. That dildo is in your cunny to TEASE not to please!” he reached between her legs and switched it off. Then he pushed it in deeper and she seemed pleased.

“Ooh, oh! Darn,” Joy laughed in frustration once the motor was cut off, but the dildo was pushed up inside of her.

“I bet you couldn’t undo those knots even if you wanted to,” he looked up at me as if daring me to try. “If you can get her untied before I get out, you get to decide her dare for breakfast. If not, then I do and I am in a foul mood,” he warned.

Then he stomped off to the bathroom.

“I am sorry about getting you in trouble, Timothy,” My Aunt apologized. I struggled with her ropes and bindings, and she just laid flat on her tummy and let me give it a try. The ropes only got tighter the more I tried to free her.

“My kids get me sex toys for holidays,” she explained.

“Every holiday? Even Mother’s Day?”

“Especially Mother’s Day. What else could I want? I love getting a new toy,” she said.

“Even Sophie buys you one?” I asked as I gave up on the rope. I had only mucked it up worse.

“We don’t have a lot of money, so they pool their bits of money. Yes, Sophie has input and I appreciate it. Anyway, a few months ago they dared me to let them decide when and if I could use them. A big mistake. They only let me play with my toys when I earn them, and they tease me with them otherwise. The dick in my ass is too big even for me, and it’s stretching me and driving me crazy. When it comes out, you may not want to look unless you want a peek at last night’s supper,” she guffawed and grinned over her own joke.

I picked up a table knife and knelt down to cut the bindings. If I couldn’t untie her before her son came out I would still technically free her.

“You mustn’t. We don’t have a lot of rope. Just wait for my son, Timothy. I love doing little dares for you, so if you want to give me one after I finish, I’ll do it.”

I waited with her as she lay on the floor. Edward scratched the sleep out of his eyes and walked down naked. His cock was substantially longer than mine or Charlie’s. He pounded on the bathroom door and demanded his brother come out.

“I’ve got a two-foot-long turd hanging out my nipper, do you want me to shake it about like a tail when I do?” Charlie yelled through the door.

“Those are my boys,” she giggled.

Edward walked over and looked down at his mother. He asked her the same questions about being let out and she had the same answers. He didn’t question my right to do it. He started jerking his dick right in the middle of the kitchen.

“Are you having a wank?”

“Yeah, don’t you flog yourself in the morning?” Edward stood over his mother’s back and clearly intended to jerk off on her. I moved out of the way.

Sophie wandered down the stairs next. She was completely naked as well. It boggled my mind that the family would all wait in the morning in the nude together.

“What do you do in Winter?” I asked as I watched her bang on the bathroom door and get essentially the same answer from her brother. She sighed and turned around and sat on the chair to wait her turn. She thought nothing of her brother whacking off over her mother’s back.

“What do you mean?” Sophie asked me.

“When it’s cold, do you come to the kitchen in the nude?”

“You are very hung up on rules, and clothes,” Sophie said. “Sometimes we sit here with frosty butts and wait for King Shit to leave this throne so that the rest of us can have a crap,” she yelled loud enough for her little brother Charlie to hear her. “Then other times we wear flannel jammies because our bits would freeze off. Why does it have to be one or the other?” she was bewildered that had been my question.

I asked her about her mum being naked.

“Oh yes, she gets a frosty bum, and my brothers dare her to jog outside to keep warm. I thought you meant the rest of us. Mum is an all-weather whore. I guess on really snowy days she wears jackets and pants, but that’s rare in the South, could be twenty days out of the year?”

Sophie’s reactions yesterday started to make more sense in context. She looked bored and uninterested in what was happening. However, that was because seeing her little brother jack off, or her mother flat on her stomach with two dildos sticking out of her, was not that big of a deal to her.

I thought she was sensibly conservative, and she found everything that was happening to be disgusting – and on some level that was true. She just didn’t care enough to insist they stop.

When Charlie left the bathroom, the others complained about the smell. His mother teased him that he probably stopped up the toilet again.

“Then you can reach in the drain and fish it out,” he joked.

Edward went to the bathroom next after spooging on his mother’s back. He left a big white load on her back, and she giggled and thanked him.

“The first time I changed their diapers they pissed right on my face. I guess it was a sign that they’d be spraying me every day since,” she joked.

Sophie sighed and told Edward to hurry, or she was going next. The family seemed to have a hierarchy of sorts. Charlie was some surrogate head of the household and his mother favored him tremendously.

Edward was next and then Sophie even though she was the oldest. She was the only one who was ever expected to do chores. I asked why. I knew that in some families the women did all of the housework, but my mother made me do chores, and my father took care of some of the household duties as well. Mom did most of the domestic chores though.

Joy told Sophie to tell me.

“The boys can just dare mom to do their chores and she will get down on her knees and scrub whatever they tell her to wash. It became pointless to ask them to do chores because they’d just hand them back to Joy. I don’t give dares, and I don’t take dares. I do my own chores then,” she shrugged.

I didn’t understand why she felt so passionately about that. I would certainly give even my own mother dares to be done with housework but I doubt she would have gone for it. I thought about how absurd the scenario of daring my mum to do anything was the moment it entered my mind. Mom was not the type to take dares and only this family seemed capable of distributing chores this way.

Edward left the bathroom door open to air it out while he used it. No one seemed surprised. Sophie was next. There wasn’t an established pecking order on who could use the bathroom first. The rule was simply whoever woke up first.

The only exception was their mother, who I would soon discover always went last. Charlie had a wank on her face and let the cum drip on her nose. She seemed bright and cheery.

“Want to have a go?” Charlie offered me his mother’s face as a wanking target. I was the only one in pajamas. I wasn’t ready to masturbate openly in front of the Crump family. I turned around and saw that Sophie had left the door to the bathroom open just as Edward had. She was sitting naked on the toilet.

She glared at me when I looked at her but didn’t try to kick the door shut. I wondered if she stood up to use toilet paper or even that was done openly.

Charlie bent over his mother. His dick was still semi-hard even after he shot his load. He smacked his mother’s ass like they were bongo drums and she laughed heartily. “Alright Joy, how do you want to spend a penny this morning?”

Spend a penny was a phrase I hadn’t heard in a while. There used to be penny toilets in Piccadilly Square and that was a euphemism for using them. They had simple stalls right out in the public square back then. They offered very little privacy and this family might have felt right at home using them.

“I am up for a dare, Charlie, but be careful when you take this dildo out of me bum as I might not be able to hold back a toot or worse.”

Charlie ignored her warning and tugged on her bindings. “I see you couldn’t undo the ropes? You probably thought to cut them, didn’t you?” he mused.

“You heard me tell Timothy not to cut them because we don’t have a lot of rope,” Joy laughed at Charlie’s attempt to sound like he was reading my mind. The walls were paper thin in the flat. I could hear Sophie farting in the bathroom – but I dared not turn around. I did wonder if she made the same frowny faces she did when I talked anytime that she blasted a toot.

“I think I would like to see you go full bog woman and shit like a proper dog,” Charlie said.

“What if we dare Joy to fertilize the hedges out in front of the flat?” Edward suggested.

Joy blushed and seemed amused but reluctant to do either. “There are a lot of people home for the holidays.

Charlie asked me what I would dare his mother to do to relieve herself and said they would let her decide after all. He said he was only joshing about not being able to untie the knots. He was still working on them, and I think that he was having trouble getting them undone.

“Do you ever use the loo?” I motioned to the bathroom behind me.

“When the kids are at school, or if we are busy, but usually my sons like to watch me take a squat. Is that too disgusting, Timothy? You don’t have to give me a dare if you find the idea foul.”

“Like you, I suppose I can only make a dare and you don’t have to agree to it,” I said. I’ve grown up with a lot of the classic repression that many British school boys do. Spanking naughty girls on pantied bottoms is a particularly sexy fetish to me. The other was bare bums and wondering what young ladies look like when they are in the middle of the act of relieving themselves. It is such a vulgar and privately intimate thing that I could think of nothing else more empowering than having a woman share that part of herself with you.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.