My Sons Dared Me - Cover

My Sons Dared Me

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Joy Crump lives in Surrey and loves to do dares that her sons give her. She's the local strumpet and most people in her small village have seen her flashing. Her nephew comes to stay for Summer Holiday and comes away with more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Nephew   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

“I can hardly wait,” Joy took deep breaths of excitement, which made her tits rise and fall. I could see her hard nipples through the material of the red strappy negligee she was still wearing. She also had on stockings and heels even though her panties were down around her ankles.

“I dare you to hold your mouth open and let us toss your meal into your big fat piggy mouth! Naturally, you have to strip so you don’t ruin your pretty negligee!”

“This old thing? You really think it is pretty?” my aunt was already removing her clothes. She hadn’t officially said yes to the dare.

The reaction of her kids was not the hysterical laughter that I had hoped for – even if it was at Joy’s expense. Instead, they seemed largely unimpressed.

I began to wonder if my dare was something that they did frequently, and if it was boring? Could I have added another stipulation. “You’ll go put heavy lipstick around your mouth like a bullseye and hold your mouth wide open!” I added.

Joy seemed largely enthusiastic about that as well, although Charlie, Edward and Sophie merely collectively began eating. Once joy was naked, she briskly ran upstairs to put her make-up.

“Did I not make the dare tough enough?” I asked Charlie and Edward why they were not making wisecracks.

“It was a good one,” Edward told me.

“Yeah, Mum’s dares aren’t always elaborate and complicated,” Charlie explained. “You’ve already seen just how boring it gets here and you’ve been here one day. We’ve lived in South Godstone, in the same flat almost five years. The dares are a brief respite from the mundane.”

“It isn’t a competition between us,” Edward added that he and his brother saw the dares as essential to alleviating the crushing boredom and worked together. I didn’t need to try to impress them.

I felt that it was a competition though and that they were judging me. When their mother returned, she stood flat footed in the kitchen and held her mouth wide open as we tossed peas into her mouth. She missed most, managed a few and laughed the entire time.

“Squat down Joy,” I insisted that even though she was not very tall that I wanted her level to the table. I made her keep bending her knees and holding her legs apart until she was laughing about falling on her bum. We pelted her with peas, and I felt that Charlie and Edward sometimes aimed for her tits which was fine. Every now and then a pea hit the back of the throat and that caused her to choke and sputter, but rather than stop the game everyone continued.

I worried we’d hit her in the eye, but no one mentioned it, and I didn’t want to seem like a worry wort.

Sophie naturally wouldn’t participate at all and bemoaned the waste of food.

“Oh, she’ll eat every last morsel, don’t you worry, Moppet!” Charlie insisted.

It was great fun tossing peas and bits of cheese at her. However, when it came to the sausage and mashers Edward had the great idea to have her kneel and move round the table slowly as the three of us boys hand fed-her.

The mashers were rather dry and flavorless. I fed her from my plate since I didn’t want mine. Charlie scraped all of his into his mother’s mouth when it was his turn.

“Mmmffff ... Char-freee!!! Too much!!!!” Joy tried to gobble and swallow as fast as she could and ended up choking and spitting the mashers onto her great fat tits. Joy looked great when she was messy. Her lips were wet, and her eyes sparkled radiantly like this ordeal for her had been good fun.

She wasn’t done yet. She still had to pick up her mess. I would have been satisfied if she swept them up and put them on the plate and let us try to hit her open mouth again.

“Get down on your hands and knees and suck all of your droppings up like a vacuum! Shame on you for keeping a filthy floor!” Charlie demanded. His mother got down like a dog or a pet. Her ass was pointed toward the table, and she didn’t try to hide her body at all. She began to gleefully chase all the rolling peas on the tile floor and suck them up.

That seemed a bit much to me – although I had an impossible boner and really wanted to whack off. I had been holding off until closer to bedtime as that helped me to fall asleep.

“How come you don’t tell your mother you are daring her and ask her?” I asked Charlie.

Charlie appeared impatient. He and his brother were cheering her on and pointing out little bits of food she missed, encouraging her to suck the mushed up peas faster and faster and I was interrupting their sport.

“It’s just short-hand,” Charlie explained. “We’ve been doing dares so long she knows I am asking. It doesn’t have to be formal.”

Edward and him returned to rooting for their mother to gobble every tiny bit rolling about on the floor. It had to be extremely humiliating to eat like a dog, and it was possibly my favorite dare so far.

After supper, Sophie cleared the table but refused to mop the floor since we made that mess with our games. The boys didn’t give their mother permission to get off the floor, but she didn’t have to crawl either. She sat on the floor, remained nude and had conversations with for a few hours. Most of it centered around any typical family stuff – past trips, old times, television shows and like any normal after discussion you might have with your family except one participant was naked and sat her bare bottom on the floor while the rest of us sat on the couch or at the table.

Sophie joined us when the dishes were put up and participated in the discussion but she wasn’t very talkative.

My aunt talked about the times she visited my mum in Fulham and how much fun they had when they were teenagers, but it was never randy fun like “shag the football team” kind of stuff. The only time dares and wild things came up was towards the end of the discussion when it became obvious Joy’s curiosity got the best of her.

“Right, it’s two hours to midnight, if you don’t tell me my consequences, I am going to piss myself mad,” she promised. The boys hadn’t forgotten she had consequences, but I found it interesting that this may have been their mom’s subtle way of urging them to start now that there had been a long lull.

They made her wait.

They talked to me about their mother as if she wasn’t present in the living room for a bit. Then we got on the subject of how the dares have evolved over time and how much they enjoyed having a ‘fun mom.’

I asked her sons about the Tinder dates they set up for her. She didn’t want to hear the details because she liked it to be a surprise. She transitioned back to standing but remained naked. She didn’t ask for permission to get dressed, and they didn’t offer.

Charlie and Edward slept on the same kind of surplus medical beds that were in their sister’s room. Their room was a mess. There were stray Medieval Playmobil figures, books, and clothes strewn about the room. It was hard to believe that Charlie and Edward still had toys – given how mature they were about sex. I supposed living with their mom had educated them about women’s bodies in ways that I was just beginning to understand but in other ways, they were just like me.

The posters on the wall were vintage Morrisey and Cure posters. Charlie didn’t like or even listen to those bands. He said they belonged to Joy and his Dad Colin Crump.

I knew their father was a sore spot for them, so I avoided mentioning him.

They showed me the ads for their mother online. They had three ads on three different social media dating apps.

“Desperate Mum up for a shag” was one headline. There was a silly headshot of their mother that made her look like she was shocked, and her mouth was hanging open. The ad was straightforward and written in all capital letters. It looked like this may have been their first advertisement.

BE MY LUCKY DAY! I WILL FUCK ANY MAN, ANY TIME, ANYWHERE! I’M TIRED OF DOGGING IN THE PARK. LOOKING FOR A REGULAR FUCK/POSSIBLE LOVE INTEREST. MUST LIKE BLOWJOBS! NO MARRIED MEN (unless she is into it).

There was some bio information about where she was located, her weight, height and that she had three kids.

The next ad was not quite as blunt. It had better punctuation and wasn’t in all caps. The pictures of their mom was her laughing but often dressed in very slutty outfits.

“Slapper Mum from South Godstone” was the header and underneath was “Single Mum of Three, Two Wonderful Sons, One Boring Daughter”

I thought that was funny, although Slapper is a bit of an insult that implies a woman who fucks a lot of men. I was told the name “Slapper” came about because of the sound two bodies slapping together make during sex. However, I always believed it also meant a woman so ugly that you would fuck her, but you’d also want to “slap her”. At least, that’s what a guy told me once.

The ad made it clear that the men would be talking to the two sons, who would ask them a series of questions and then set their mom on a date. The reason being was that my Aunt Joanne (Joy) felt that unless her sons approved, she wouldn’t date them. That was actually true. The advertisement went on to list her interests as:
“Getting right to it, Pints, and long walks on the beach.”

Charlie said he was half joking with that profile, but that they surprisingly got most of their mom’s dates from it.

Once, they gave her a naked dare before her date arrived and didn’t tell her he was coming. They wanted her genuine reaction meeting him. He waited in the living room while she got dressed and ready and he took her out for a supper.

There were a few others where they did the opposite and asked her to strip when the man arrived and let him decide if he wanted to go out with her. The men usually thought their mom was crazy, but they turned out to be fun nights for the family anyway.

“Mum says she doesn’t want to date anyone who is going to frown on dares,” Edward said.

“Yeah, he can give her dares but he can’t tell us to stop giving them either,” Charlie said.

I thought that might be a tough order to fill, considering most men would be rather concerned if a woman’s sons gave them dares.

The last one was a rather serious advertisement, that showed their mom in her house frock. It presented her as a single mum on the government dole, raising three teenagers in South Godstone and that she was up for conversation and getting to know someone for a serious relationship.

They told me not ONE hit on that advertisement, despite it being genuine and completely serious without a trace of naughty or silliness. I felt a little bad for their mum.

I didn’t feel like staying up for ‘consequences’. Instead, I went into the bathroom and had a wank. The bathroom was downstairs, and it wasn’t very big and there was a shower. When I went up to Sophie’s room to sleep, Charlie and Edward were literally playing “Slap and Tickle” with their mother.

She was giggling, and they were slapping her bottom playfully and tickling her while she laughed hysterically. I supposed those were the consequences. After such a long, strange day I sat down on the bed in my pajamas and texted my mum.

I wrote a half dozen texts including some that implied my aunt was not what I expected but I left out the naughty bits. I imagined my mother texting me back for more details and so I decided not to bring that up at all. If I was intentionally vague then she’d get suspicious.

“Hello Mum, Arrived in South Godstone. Aunt Joanne is very nice. My cousins are as well. We are getting on well, and had a bit of fun today,” I texted.

“That is so nice to hear, your father and I are staying at Hacienda Macarena in Malaga. It’s beautiful here,” she texted promotional photos of an empty pool and her room number in case I needed to reach her. However, I had her phone. “I am so glad that your Aunt Joanne was able to accommodate you. It’s good that you get to catch up with her and your cousins. She’s been so lonely since Colin and her split up. One word of advice is not to mention him as I do not think she is over him yet and it’s been almost five years. She hasn’t started dating anyone seriously since then.”

She also wrote that she thought I would find it rather boring at the resort. “There is nothing to do all day but sit at the pool,” she texted.

Yeah, sitting in a flat in South Godstone was tons of fun. Although admittedly this was rather exciting. She told me she loved me and signed off.

Shortly after that my cousin Sophie opened the door, walked in and sat down on the bed. That shouldn’t have shocked me except that she was completely naked. She had her brown hair pulled back and was wearing glasses. Her tits hung down in a natural teardrop shape much like her mother’s boobs except a third of the size. She had a very ample bottom but not nearly her mother’s size, and a thick and untamed bush.

She acted like this was absolutely not a big deal and that I should not in any way be surprised. If this was the ONLY thing unusual that happened on my first day at my aunt’s house, I would have been picking my jaw up off of the ground in shock. However, having seen her mother naked I was far more desensitized to being shocked.

“Are you doing dares now?” I asked.

“You wish,” she rolled her eyes and began to work on her nails. “I always come to my room naked after my bath. I used to have my own bathtub before my parents separated,” she shrugged. “We are going to be sharing a room all summer, and I plan to be able to change in here as well. Is that going to be a problem or is it going to be weird?”

This was the most I felt like she had said to me at one time all day. I told her it would not be a problem. “You asked me earlier today if I would be wanking off in your room,” I reminded her. “It’s not my room, but what about my privacy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.