My Sons Dared Me - Cover

My Sons Dared Me

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Joy Crump lives in Surrey and loves to do dares that her sons give her. She's the local strumpet and most people in her small village have seen her flashing. Her nephew comes to stay for Summer Holiday and comes away with more than he bargained for.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Nephew   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Flatulence   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Voluptuous naked woman standing in garden with a hat on

My aunt said she would make dinner and let me unpack while I caught up with my cousin. Joy didn’t tell me where to stow my things and I assumed Sophie already clothes in the nightstand and dresser.

I am going to provide a point of clarification for the reader. In England and America, you call supper and dinner different things. I was even confused when my aunt said we were having dinner in the afternoon. In this story, Breakfast is in the morning, Then dinner (lunch), then tea (around 3) and finally supper. I know that may be confusing but

Sophie stared at me for a long while without saying anything – as if waiting for me to say or something. I opened my luggage and began to sort it. I had no idea what to do with it. I assumed I would store it under the cot.

“Just to let you know, I do not DO dares, nor do I give them,” Sophie finally spoke.

“That’s good to know, neither do I,” I replied with a reserved but polite smile. She didn’t seem amused by my response.

Sophie spoke in a quiet demeanor with a very flat expression most of the time. Her manner seemed to be constant expressions of boredom and annoyance. I assumed with a brother like Charlie that might not be entirely unavoidable. She made it clear that the others did dares, and she wasn’t a participant.

My cousin seemed to be a polar opposite to her mother. She was tall and lanky where her mother was stout and curvy. Sophie was milk-white pale and bookish and mousy, while Joy was almost always amused and jovial. Sophie was quiet and her mother was loud.

“May I ask why you have two beds in here?” I asked more to fill the void of silence. I was quite used to silence being an only child, but it was a heavy and awkward silence being in this girl’s room. I felt as though I had no business being in here and she would have been well within her rights to tell her mom she wasn’t going to share it with me.

“Hospital beds,” Sophie explained that they were World War II surplus and her father bought them years ago when they first moved in with the intent that they might have another daughter. Sophie looked touchy about her father’s split with her mother. I knew very little about it as my mother wasn’t one to gossip about such affairs between adults. I knew simply that my aunt was no longer with her husband.

Sophie looked at me intently with a macabre expression and bragged “Soldiers probably died on these beds!”

I wasn’t sure what to say to that either. It was a sobering if not disturbing realization. I wondered if her intent was to make me uncomfortable in the exact opposite way as her mother had. The tone of her voice suggested she thought I might like to hear that fact. I nodded politely and acknowledged what she said.

“You don’t seem very chuffed to have a boy sharing your room with you,” I observed politely. I am normally not that forward with girls, but it seemed to be the elephant in the room. A boy sharing a room with a girl?

“Are you going to be wanking in here all the time?” she asked in a dead pan manner which for her I assumed was how she joked.

I laughed at first at the absurdity of the question. I would have expected that question from her randy mother, but Sophie seemed so reserved that it struck me as funny she would even ask.

There was a long pause – really long. I was hoping for some excuse to leave because she seemed to be staring at me – as if waiting for a shoe to drop and me to pull my cock and have a wank right in front of her. I jerked off obviously – like any boy my age. I’d never even consider doing it outside of the bathroom with the door closed and locked.

“Are you going to stare at me the entire time you are here?” she asked again in her morose and deadpan manner. She had been staring at me. I glanced at her but only to see if she had averted her gaze.

“I was not planning to,” I responded dryly.

“You haven’t changed much since we toured Fulham Palace,” she said.

I remembered that day quite fondly. It was Autumn and we were visiting the former residence of the residence of the Bishop of London. It’s a museum of sorts and I’ve been many times. I love historical old buildings like that. I said it was great fun.

“It was quite dull,” she rolled her eyes. “I was hoping to go to a water park,” she lamented. It had been two years. I wondered if she still had regret about it. The way she spoke it sounded like she blamed me for choosing where we visited. I assured her it wasn’t my choice. She didn’t address it.

“Sophie, Timothy, Dinner is prepared,” Joy called from the kitchen. The flat is small, and her loud voice carries through the walls quite easily. Thank God! I thought to myself. I had a light snack before I left home, but I was hopeful for any excuse to leave the room now. I didn’t want to seem impolite by just getting up and walking out after I packed away my stuff under my cot.

“I hope you like Bubble and squeak,” Joy said apologetically as I came down the stairs. That didn’t fill me with confidence.

Bubble and Squeak is a quirky name for a dish that is mostly fried leftover vegetables. I’ve had it before, but it isn’t my favorite thing. I am not sure it is anyone’s favorite dish. English food is a bit of an acquired taste.

“You are Bubble and Sophie is squeak,” Edward spoke and pointed to his mother as Bubble and his sister as Squeak. Joy laughed heartily as she served up the food. She was still in bra, garters, knickers, heels and hose. Sophie rolled her eyes as she sat down. Charlie was already seated at the table.

There were four chairs around the table. Edward took the third chair.

That left just one, and I felt obliged to mention that there were not enough chairs.

“He can count! Look at that! What else can you do?” Charlie teased me. I gritted my teeth politely.

“I just meant there aren’t enough chairs for all of us to sit,” I remained reserved and tried not to show offense. Charlie was used to joking around and I did not want to seem easily offended. I didn’t see Charlie as a Bully – not really. He seemed a bit of a braggart and quite rude though and my experience with bullies told me that letting them rile you only encouraged them.

When no one responded to me, I committed a faux pas. One that was unintentionally insensitive. “What did you do for supper when your father lived here?”

I merely intended to find out if they had an alternative place for me to eat – such as a TV tray.

“Dad never lived here,” Charlie’s wicked grin washed off of his face, and he looked angry that I had reminded him his father and mother separated. Even Sophie’s normally cheerful demeanor became momentarily somber and comforted her son. She explained that they had a larger house in Godstone proper before the split.

I apologized profusely for bringing up a sour topic and offered to sit on the couch.

“Joy wouldn’t have it, you are a guest!” Charlie announced with a wicked look on his face. It was the first time I heard him address his mother by her first name. It was the equivalent to me as addressing the headmaster of my school as “Reggie” – simply not done.

Joy looked apprehensive but nodded as if that would be fine. “I don’t’ mind standing, please have a seat, Timothy!”

“Joy, I dare you to go outside and eat in the garden!” Edward snickered and laughed.

I will be honest then when Joy first said that her son dared her to do things I was flummoxed. I couldn’t imagine a son daring his parents to do anything as a challenge without sounding rude. The way that Edward phrased his dare it sounded silly and frivolous, and he grinned.

“Oh, you’d like that wouldn’t you?” Joy put her hands on her hips stubbornly, although she didn’t seem to take him seriously.

“Yeah, the neighbors would too!” Charlie piled on to the debt.

“They already think I am a nutter,” Joy shrugged as if one more piece of evidence that she was mad wouldn’t shift the balance of public opinion. “I suppose you will have a yell out to the garden if you want seconds or a refill of water?”

“Sophie can get up and get it,” Charlie volunteered his sister. Sophie for her part shook her head no.

“Sophie doesn’t do dares,” Joy defended Sophie and dismissed the notion that she would get up. I remained politely quiet. I didn’t feel it my place to delve in my aunt’s kitchen or I would have volunteered to get my own refills. “Fine, but not every meal then? What if it rains?”

“Then you’d better eat in the buff, you wouldn’t want to get your clothes wet,” Charlie grinned.

My aunt laughed boisterously over the suggestion and seemed to think that was not a bad idea, despite appearing to be reluctant about stripping. “Can I at least keep my knickers?” she seemed to be negotiating with them.

I thought OBVIOUSLY YOU CAN KEEP YOUR KNICKERS ON! THIS IS YOUR HOUSE!!

“Absolutely!” Charlie suddenly seemed to have a change of heart about his mother stripping and generously told she could at least wear them. Joy was already popping the snaps to her bra and fidgeting with the clips that held her tits in place. Sophie rolled her eyes as if she knew what was coming next and Edward looked on as if waiting for a punchline. “I wouldn’t want your hair to get a mess. You can wear them as a hat.”

“Oh really? You want me to look quite mad today,” she laughed as she slid the bra off like it was not a big deal to disrobe in front of her kids and me. I had never seen bare tits in real life and hers were huge honking tits, fat and pendulous. The Bra made them look like melons but without it they fell down to her belly. Her nipples were massive, and her areola was the size of small plates.

“Don’t tell me you’ve never seen a pair of udders before,” Charlie noticed my uneasiness and dismay as I blushed and averted my gaze. He put his hands under his mother’s tits- not in any sexual way. More like one would hold a cantaloupe to judge its ripeness and weight.

“Let Timothy be, he’s not used to your auntie Emma being starkers and he doesn’t have sisters,” My aunt chastened him for teasing me but didn’t slap his hands away. She began to remove her garter and as she did, she bent over and let her massive tits hang down.

My food was getting cold, but it wasn’t very appetizing. It was obviously left-overs that had been re-heated more than once and was quite oily. I couldn’t stop watching my aunt strip. I wouldn’t call it a strip tease, but she adjusted her garter and unsnapped the locks in a way that was arousing. I had to put my napkin in my lap to politely hide my erection.

I knew I shouldn’t have gotten turned on but the combination of how she slowly revealed her naked body, and how unabashedly bold she was about stripping at her kitchen table was strangely appealing. I assumed women of her age and manner would be far more reserved even around their own husbands.

It was not sexy or arousing to see my mother’s face in Joy’s face. Joy is a little more roly-poly with a rounded face than my mom. I think the only thing that kept me from shooting a load in my pants was the fact that I was thinking about my mom as this went on.

There was a sexy element to how Joy undressed, but it wasn’t sophisticated or what I imagined a woman would do if she was trying to turn me on. The best way I can describe Joy is with the three words “Slap and Tickle and Giggle.”

My Aunt’s body wasn’t hard and muscular like a super model. It was soft, pale and doughy like a British mother. She had rolls and wrinkles, but she was also very naturally sexy in a way that didn’t take itself too seriously. She giggled and bounced and as she did her tits bounced, and her ass cheeks wiggled, and she just didn’t take herself very seriously.

By the time she was rolling down her hose, I couldn’t take my eyes away. I probably had my mouth wide open in dismay. She turned around and faced away from the table and bent over. As she did, I could see inside the crack of her ass. The knickers she wore rode up her crack and had a t-shape at the top like a thong or G-string but with a smidge more material and support. I could see the roundness of her ‘ring hole’ as she called it earlier (parts of it anyway). The sides of her anus were visible on either side of the material, and I wondered if she knees as she bent over and removed her shoes and hose.

Edward, Sophie and Charles were eating as if this were fairly normal, and they didn’t stare. Their mother removed her final stocking and turned around then she slid her panties down by rolling them down and bending over.

I could see her ring hole AND the wet, fat pussy between her legs from behind in all of its earthy and unrefined glory. There was nothing small about her pussy – It was quite hairy, and I could smell her fishy scent from where I sat. The others ignored it.

She bounced as she turned around and said “Ta-Da!” all that stripping had to take almost 10 minutes. The final touch was to take her panties and slip them over her head so that the cloth that had been between her legs was now over her nose.

I felt she was expecting applause, but the others ignored her. “Right then, I’ll just be out in the garden with me food.”

“We’ll have to get a bell in case we need you,” Charlie mused.

“Yeah, we can give you a ring!” Edward pretended to ring an imaginary bell and grinned at his mother as she walked out the door.

“Oh you two, you are incorrigible,” Joy walked outside with a plate and some silverware. She came back in almost immediately and futzed around to make sure that we had water and silverware before pouring herself a glass of lemonade and going out to the garden.

“Is it like this every day?” I asked as I picked at my food.

The others dove in as if they were famished.

“No, usually we have better food, but Mum is on a budget,” Charlie said. I wasn’t sure if he was joking or answering my question seriously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.