CHAMP! - Cover

CHAMP!

Copyright© 2022 by aroslav

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - It's senior year for Dennis and most of his crew of girlfriends. Some are realizing their relationship isn't really for the long haul, but they are still united in their quest for the state championship. It looks like that could be up in the air until Dennis steps in as the Student Coach of the Angelines. There's a whole new relationship between the crew and their coach! It looks to be an interesting season.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Sports   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory  

THE ORGY SATURDAY night was a little low key—if you can call anything involving nine naked teen girls and a naked teen boy ‘low key.’ For once, the sleep-over did not include anyone playing basketball. They’d been in the gym and exercising with the rest of the teams and fifty middle school girls or on the field for evening workouts every day for nearly eight hours. There was a limit even to the inexhaustible.

In addition to that, Dennis spent all day Saturdays and Sundays working on his online courses—often with Brenda. He’d managed to get through the first summer term, but the second term was doubly difficult with the increased workload of the summer camp.

That wasn’t to say they were too tired for sex, but that it was quieter than usual. The lasting heat of the day in the barn made them all slick with sweat when the ten gathered in the stall on top of their sleeping bags. Recognizing how difficult it had been to get together with them, Dennis spent extra time with Tori and Judith, then cuddled with Diane and Leanne before moving on to the others. Brenda had often spent Saturday night with Dennis since she was there studying, and Lana demurred because she had recently enjoyed her boyfriend in the field, but Natalie and Amy both wanted special time with him. And that left Rosie. There was not as strong a lesbian vibe within the group with Daniella missing, but Brenda and Lana both spent time making sure their tall thin girlfriend’s needs had been taken care of.

“I can’t believe we don’t get more time together,” Dennis moaned as he slid into Natalie’s welcoming pussy. She sat back on his cock and pulled his hands to her breasts.

“Remember when I asked if we could do this all the time after we graduated?” she sighed. “I think we’ve gotten our answer. It’s a wonder any of our parents made love often enough to conceive us.”

“The problem is we’ve let everyone else set our priorities for us,” Amy said as she fingered Natalie’s clit. Her hand was wedged tightly between Dennis and Nat, but she managed to wiggle her finger enough to keep Natalie stimulated. “How can we just be teens when we have so much to do? And when we girls happen to have time off, Dennis is working in the fields.”

“We’ll all be in the fields next week,” he sighed. “I got the wheat in this week which means next week the straw needs to be baled. When we baled last year, we did it in smaller chunks. This year it’s all 500 acres. And then I’ll need to check the Abernathys’ place to see when I need to cut the next batch of hay.”

“I wonder what they’ll do with it,” Tori sighed as she cuddled up next to Natalie and Dennis. The two kept a slow pace of just sliding together as their girlfriends all seemed to focus on them.

“Good question. I guess Mr. Brown is managing it. Know anything, Lana?” Dennis asked.

“No. But how can you keep talking about things like that when you’ve got your cock in Natalie’s pussy? He’s in there, isn’t he, Natalie?”

“Oh, yeah. He’s in there. We found out it lasts longer if we don’t just focus on coming. I love just being connected,” Natalie said.

“I’m too much of a little piggy for that,” Tori said. “Once he makes contact with my pussy, I just want to go for the gold! Then I’m shot and can’t talk for an hour.”

“Obviously, it’s been more than an hour then,” Brenda laughed.

“Oh, God!” Natalie screamed as Judith’s tongue parted her butt cheeks. “No fair! You ... You’re gonna ... make me come!”

When Natalie started clenching on Dennis’s cock, he couldn’t hold back any longer and thrust up into her as he spewed his last load of the night. Natalie collapsed on his chest with Amy’s hand still trapped between them and Judith’s face still on her butt. They all shifted slowly and untangled.

“Let me just say that I love you all very much. I’m sorry I haven’t had more time, but it doesn’t mean I love you any less,” Dennis said.

“I love you all, too,” Diane said. “I guess it hasn’t been as hard on me as everybody else. I mean, I miss everybody, but I’m not being deprived since I’ve never started having sex yet. I don’t know right now if I ever will. It all just seems too difficult.”

“Baby, we’re here for you no matter what you decide about that,” Lana said. “A year ago, I thought that way, too. Everybody moves at their own pace toward their own goals.”

“Well, it’s a little more difficult for me,” Rosie said. “Without Daniella here, I don’t feel like I have a real connection. I know you try to take care of me, but it’s like an obligation or something.”

There were protestations and cuddles, but everyone felt the conversation was left a little up in the air.


The teens didn’t leave their stall Sunday morning except for the bathroom and shower. There wasn’t a lot of lovemaking but none of them wanted to be out of touching distance of their girlfriends and boyfriend.

Peg was singing in a church in County Seat that morning, so they didn’t feel obligated to go to Trinity to support her. She’d been in a different church nearly every Sunday this summer. Dot transported her and asked her every week if she still wanted to sing in different churches. Peg shrugged her shoulders as if it didn’t matter.

“I sing for Jesus,” she said matter-of-factly. However, she did not like to ride in the car for more than half an hour or forty-five minutes.


All the coaches met for lunch on Monday, including Dennis. He’d had to quit in the field a little early, not to make love to Lana, but to get home for a shower before the meeting. The superintendent of schools, Nathan Jones, met with them.

“I have two purposes in meeting with you today,” Jones said. “First, I want to announce the permanent appointment of Neil Griffith as our Athletic Director for Bartley Junior and Senior High School. Neil has an administrative background as assistant principal at Mid Valley High School where he was also assistant basketball coach before he moved to join us here. We’ve reviewed everyone’s credentials, believing we would have a smoother transition from Coach Byers if we promoted someone already on staff. You all bring impressive credentials to our school district and it was a very difficult choice. I hope you will all welcome Dr. Griffith as our Athletic Director, as you have done as our head basketball coach.”

“Doctor? Neil, I didn’t know you had a doctorate!” Pat said. “You kept that well-hidden.”

“I try not to make a big deal out that. Five bucks and a PhD in Math will get you a burger at the drive-in,” Neil said.

“Congratulations, Neil,” Grant said. “Frankly, I’m glad it’s you and not me!”

“Thanks. We’ve got a lot of pieces to pick up from last year. I think we’re headed for a good year this year,” Neil said.

“Now, to the second item of business,” Jones said. “I’d like to introduce you all formally to Coach Lyle Kelly who will join us this year as assistant football coach and wrestling coach. Lyle will also teach boys’ PE and may fill in for some others as needed. Welcome, Lyle.”

“Thank you, Dr. Jones. I’ve met some of you during the interview process, but I’m looking forward to getting to know all of you.” His voice was deceivingly soft for the mountain of a man that sat at the end of the table because that was the only space wide enough for him. Dennis had noticed when he came in that he was at least 6’6” and probably weighed 300 pounds. But to hear him speak, one would think he was a 5’5” accountant.

“Now, aside from covering the bill for lunch, my part of this meeting is over. I’d suggest you all introduce yourselves. I need to get back to the office and finalize plans for our new elementary teachers.” Jones left the table and the coaches introduced themselves, asking Lyle about his background.

“Well, I played right tackle at the University of Minnesota and then spent two years on the bench for the Vikings. I just wasn’t big enough to fill the slot in their line. I decided to remove myself and start using my degree as something besides a doorstop. I went back to U of M for my Master of Education degree in Sport and Exercise Science. I taught in Northern Minnesota for the past five years, but my family and I decided we wanted to move somewhere warmer.”

“And you chose Iowa instead of, like, Texas?” Ardith laughed.

“We wanted to stay in the US,” he answered. It was so soft and under spoken that for a moment, the coaches missed that he’d made a joke.

It finally got around to Dennis to introduce himself. All the other coaches had mentioned their degrees and years of experience and he felt a little inadequate.

“I’m Dennis. I’m a senior this year and have been granted the position of Student Assistant Coach for girls’ basketball and track. I manage the team managers for the department. I’m working on an AA at DMACC—sorry, that’s Des Moines Area Community College—in Exercise Science and Kinesiology. I hope to finish that next summer before I transfer someplace for a regular degree. Don’t know where yet.”

“Impressive,” Lyle said. “If I can help you in any way, let me know.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“Dennis is being a little reserved in his introduction,” Neil said. “You might as well know right off that this guy leads over a hundred people each day as our fitness and conditioning trainer. That includes all our sports teams, except possibly football—how about it, Grant? Going to challenge the cross country team again this year?—and also includes a huge drop-in program for any community resident. It’s an extremely successful program.”

“Maybe I can learn some things from you, Coach,” Lyle said, nodding to Dennis. Dennis blushed.

“Speaking of which, Dennis leads skills and conditioning for our summer Middle School sports camp, and we need to get over there,” Ardith said.


“I mean to tell you, the guy is an entire offensive line by himself!” Dennis said as he sat for dinner with his girlfriends. They were at the Armors’ tonight. The Armors, the Enders, the Vinings, the Browns, and the McDonalds rotated with Gransy in acting as hosts for the crew during the four weeks of sports camp and evening workouts. The Longs, Diane and Judith’s parents, had invited them out the next Friday, as well.

“You can’t be serious,” Natalie said. “No one’s that big.”

“He is,” Lily said. Natalie’s mother had prepared the feast they were enjoying. The Armors might have had the only dining room table that could extend far enough for all of them to sit around. “Not to make anyone feel inadequate, but after his interview with the school board, I looked his statistics up. He’s 6’7” tall and weighs 325 pounds. In addition to his football career, he was three-time NCAA weightlifting champion.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.