The Step-siblings - Cover

The Step-siblings

by Larry78723

Copyright© 2022 by Larry78723

Young Adult Sex Story: Step-siblings find love after overcoming the taboo of sex with siblings

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

Mary Smith is sixteen-years-old. Her step-brother, Bob Eiger, is eighteen. Their parents are Bill and Jenny Eiger. They are both divorced. Mary chose to keep her father’s surname and not be adopted by her step-dad when her mother married Bill when Mary was twelve.

From the time that they became a family, Mary had a crush on her step-brother. Now, at age sixteen, with hormones raging through her body, she was confused. She dated a few guys, but all they wanted was for her to get them off. She thought Bob was considerate and would never do something like that to her.

Though he wouldn’t admit it to anyone, Bob had a crush on Mary. He dated a lot of girls, had sex with many, and never left one unsatisfied. As far as he was concerned, none of the girls he dated could compare to his step-sister.

One day, Mary went to her mother and asked if they could sit down and talk privately. Jenny suggested that they go to Mary’s room for privacy. When they entered Mary’s room, Jenny closed the door and locked it.

“What’s bothering you, Mary,” Jenny inquired.

“Mom, I know it’s hormones, but I can’t get Bob off my mind,” she replied.

“Mary, it’s more than hormones. It’s also the crush you’ve had on him since I married Bill,” Jenny stated.

“How did you know I had a crush on Bob?”

“Honey, it was easy to see. You’ve followed him around like a puppy ever since I married Bill.”

“So what should I do, Mom?”

“Answer me truthfully, do you think of having sex with Bob when your finger are in your cunt?”

“Mom, I never thought you’d use that type of language!” Mary exclaimed.

“Answer my question.”

“Yes, I think about sex with Bob when I masturbate, Mom.”

“Do you actually want him to fuck you?”

“Yes, Mom, I do. I want Bob to be my first and take my cherry.”

“Then you’re going to have to seduce him. Let’s go shopping tomorrow to get you the right clothes for that.”

That same evening, Bob conversed with his Dad while Jenny and Mary were preparing dinner.

“Dad, I have a problem,” Bob admitted.

“What up, son?” Bill asked.

“Dad, it doesn’t matter who I date, I’m always comparing them to Mary.”

“Bob, Jenny and I have noticed the crush you’ve had on her since this family formed.”

“So what should I do? Eventually I want to get married and I don’t want to be comparing my wife to Mary.”

“Bob, be straight with me. Do you jack off thinking about Mary?”

“Yeah, Dad, I visualize her being naked as I stroke my cock.”

“Have you thought about asking her out on a date?”

“I’m not going on a date with my kid sister.”

“She’s your step-sister, not your sister, Bob.”

“It doesn’t matter, Dad. I’d be the laughing stock to my friends.”

“Well then, you’ll just have to deal with it.”

That night while lying in bed, Bill and Jenny discussed the kid’s issues.

“The two of them sound like we did at their ages,” Bill remarked.

“Yes, they sure do.” Jenny affirmed.

“So, how do we get them together?” asked Bill.

“Leave it to me, Bill. Mary is going to seduce Bob and when he’s ready, we’re going away for a long weekend.”

The following day, Jenny took Mary shopping. During the drive to the mall, Jenny told Mary that she needed to select clothes that were sexy and accentuated her figure. When they entered the first clothing store, Mary chose three modest bikinis. Jenny nixed them in favor of three string bikinis that would barely cover Mary’s nipples and her slit.

“But Mom, they show everything but my nipples and pussy, even my ass is exposed,” Mary argued.

“That’s the idea, Honey. Get him drooling over you.” Jenny responded.

Jenny then selected three thin blouses that fit tight over Mary’s high-sitting 34C-cup tits.

“When you wear these, don’t wear a bra,” Jenny instructed.

“Mom, they’ll see my nipples poking thru the fabric.”

“Exactly!” Jenny replied.

Jenny paid for the purchases, then led Mary to the far end of the mall where Victoria’s Secret was located.

“What are we going in here for?” asked Mary.

“You need some sexy underwear and nightwear,” Jenny replied.

Jenny picked out seven bra and pantie sets, including one with a split crotch and one with nipple cutouts. She also selected two teddy sets, one black, and the other red.

“Mom, I can’t wear any of those.”

“Mary, the idea is to have Bob remove them.”

Jenny paid for the purchase, and they left the store.

When they got to the car, Jenny said, “Let’s do lunch.”

They went to Jenny’s favorite lunch place and, while they ate, gave Mary instructions.

“Now, you can’t be too obvious, Mary. Do things like wear a string bikini and lay on a lounge in the backyard while Bob is mowing the lawn. He also likes to study at the table out back, so that’s also a good time to catch some sun in a string bikini. Of course any time you’re in the pool, you should be wearing one. On weekends, you should come to breakfast wearing one of your babydolls with nothing underneath,” Jenny instructed.

“Mom, both men will see everything I’ve got!” whined Mary.

“Yes, they will, but Bill already has me. Would you be more comfortable if I came to breakfast dressed the same way?” Jenny asked.

“I’d be less nervous, I guess,” Mary stated.

“Fine, we’ll both go to breakfast wearing teddys with nothing underneath.

When they got home, Mary went to her room to put her things away. As she did, she decided to see what a string bikini felt like. She put one on then went to the backyard and laid on a lounge to catch some sun.

Mary thought, “I feel so liberated having so little covering me.”

Jenny hadn’t seen Mary go out, and when she opened the back door, she was amazed at the sexy teen lying there.

“You look great, Mary. How do you feel?” Jenny asked.

“Like a new woman,” Mary replied.

“I’m sure Bob will like the new you.”

Jenny went back inside. Mary was still lying in the backyard when Bob came home. When he opened the back door to go to the table and study, he saw his step-sister wearing next to nothing on the lounge chair. His cock was instantly hard as a rock.

He held his book in front of him as he closed the door and said, “Hi, sis.”

“Hi, Bob. Do you like my new bathing suit?” Mary asked.

“Ye ... Yeah, it looks great on you.” he stuttered as he walked to the table and sat with his back to her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.