Mother's Game - Cover

Mother's Game

by notawriter740

Copyright© 2022 by notawriter740

Incest Sex Story: Stranded at our rural homestead my twin sisters got bored and found an unopened game they wanted to play. It wasn't what they thought it would be. This one is very short

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   .

Note: A number of you have written me to write more mother based stories. I will write some more but they will fall within my fetishes. I love games, surveillance (spying and video), mind control, and pet collection. I don’t have a schedule, but will post when I can. This one is an old one I wrote for myself one boring night. Please ignore all of my errors, as the name says, I am not a writer and thank you for your understanding.

There was a powerful storm heading in our direction. Almost everything was sold out at the stores as people stocked up on goods until it passed. My family had lived in this area for a couple of generations. Because we had two or three storms every season we stocked up every week so we had a least three weeks of food. My mother also spent the summer canning the vegetables we grew and purchased at the local farmers markets. We could survive for weeks with no assistance from the outside world.

The storm coming was huge and expected to last at least a week. Fortunately mother had our diesel fuel tank filled a week before the coming storm was forecast. Before my father passed away from lung cancer caused by smoking two packs a day since he was a young teen. He had a generator installed so we didn’t have to go through our pile of firewood to stay warm. The fuel tank was large enough to last a month of nonstop running of the generator.

After the storm passed my mother, twin sisters and I had been stranded at home for almost a week. Then we discovered the only road to town had been washed out and wouldn’t be repaired for at least a month. Fortunately, mother’s annual task of canning in preparation of bad storms had us set for food, but nothing to take care of our boredom.

A few weeks later, my 18 year old twin sisters were sick of sitting around looking at our inside walls. Though the storm had passed, the cold and damp weather hadn’t. They started complaining about nothing to do and mother told them to pick a game and we would all play. I sighed and mother silenced me with a look that said, “You are playing.” I did the only thing I could do, nodded my head.

My sisters returned with a box labeled ‘Dice Game’. Mother looked at them as she blushed, “I think you should pick something else to play.”

Stacy, the older of the twins, said, “Mother, we’ve played all the other games and this one hasn’t been opened. It’s new and never been open, let’s play it.”

Mother shook her head, “Stacy, please pick another game.”

Tracy, the younger one sighed out a breath, “Mother, we’ve played all the other games and they are getting boring. Why can’t we play this one?”

Mother shook her head, “Honey, your father bought that one for me a few days before he was diagnosed with cancer and we never got around to playing it.”

Stacy said, “Then we should play it in his memory. Mother the box hasn’t even been opened and it’s covered with dust.”

Mother sighed, “Girls, if you open that box, all of us are going to play the game. No arguments, no complaining, we are all going to play. Do you understand, there is no backing out by anyone?”

Giggling my sisters opened the box and took out a game board that looked like the game of life and a package of six dice. Each one had a label, Clothes, Action, Female, Male, Position and Gender. Tracy looked at mom, “What kind of game is this?”

Mother smiled, “It’s a sex game.”

Stacy gasped, “Mother, we can’t play a sex game. We are all related and that would be incest.”

Mother smiled at her, “I asked you not to open the game. I also told you that if you did open it, we were all going to play. Now, set up the game and let’s play.”

Tracy complained, “Mother, I am still a virgin. I can’t lose my virginity to my little brother.”

Mother kept smiling, “The odds are you won’t be a virgin by the end of the night. There should be condoms in the box. Check the expiration date, we are playing the game. Maybe you will listen to me next time. Set it up, now. We are going to play the game.”

Mother looked at me, “Isn’t that right son?”

I returned her look, “I never said that I wanted to play any game at all. I am fine reading my book.”

Mother smiled, “I said all of us are going to play the game and we are all going to play.”

I could have kissed my mother and probably will during the game. I am 17, fourteen months younger than them. I have been on the short end of their teasing and jokes. They love to walk around in their bra and panties, showing enough for them to arouse me but not enough to see anything. Today I would get to see it all.

We sat around the dining room table. The order of play to my left was Stacy, mother, and Tracy to my right.

Mother picked up the rules and read, “Start the game by everyone spinning the spinner on the board. High number goes first. All actions are on the board, follow their directions of which die to roll for your action. The game ends when everyone reaches the nudist resort.”

Stacy said, “That’s it, just do what the board and die tell you to do.”

Mother smiled, “That it, everyone spin to see who goes first. Martin, you spin first.”

I spun a three, Stacy spun a one, mother spun a five and Tracy spun a two.

Mother smiled, “Looks like I get to go first.” Mother spun a two and moved two spaces. She read roll clothes and gender die and remove items indicated. She rolled the die and they indicated both and male. She looked at me, “Martin since you are the only male, please remove my blouse and shorts.”

I smiled and went around the table to my mother and unbuttoned her blouse and slid it down her shoulders and lay it on the table. I kneeled and unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down her legs and she stepped out of them. I noticed a wet spot on her panties and she giggled as I stood, “Thank you Martin.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.