Kevie's New Life - Cover

Kevie's New Life

by Jun Tristan

Copyright© 2022 by Jun Tristan

BDSM Sex Story: For the discerning connoisseur of darkness, we have a new offering. The pain and emotional turmoil are exquisite. It has been three months since Miranda Lloyd and her 14-year-old son Kevie entered into a power-exchange relationship. She is a new dom that is trying to control her sadism. He is a young slave trying to please and love the mother he adores in the way that she needs him to. This full-bodied offering is intense. Read the label before partaking.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Analingus   Facial   Lactation   Masturbation   Tit-Fucking   .

SLAP!

Miranda leaned closer to her kneeling son. With her left fingertip, she tilted his chin to the side. She poked and prodded his left cheek and felt it’s warmth in the palm of her right hand.

“Hmm, it’s still not the right color. Stay still.”

She tapped his cheek a few times before pulling her hand back. Kevie grimaced.

“Stay put.” Miranda stopped to let the tingle in her cunt build before lashing out.

SLAP!

SLAP!

“Ow,” Kevie grumbled.

“Would you like to lift your shirt?”

“No Ma’am.” Kevie shook his head and shuddered. He hated it when his mother used the Zapper on his nipples. She loved it.

“Then be quiet, bitch,” she warned.

Kevie’s shoulders sagged as he nodded.

She inspected his bright red cheek again. She tapped it. “Does it hurt?”

“Some, ma’am,” He replied.

“I think it needs more.” She slapped him without warning. “Let me look.”

Kevie raised his cheek to her. Miranda purred as she tapped it. “That’s what I like,” she said as she sat back and picked up her coffee with a big grin. “Go back to your chores. That’s all I wanted.”

“Yes, Ma’am.” Her fourteen-year-old son rose off of the kitchen floor, bowed to his mother and went back to doing the evening dishes.

Miranda shivered as she reached inside her shorts and massaged her clit. Goddamn, that was good. She shivered again.

Kevie gave her a little grin.

“Pay attention to your work,” she said angrily.

“Yes, ma’am.” He shifted his eyes.

Miranda chuckled to herself. This is the best thing that’s ever happened to us.

Miranda Lloyd and her son Kevin had entered into a power-exchange relationship three months before. It allowed her the opportunity to accept and embrace the sadism she had kept hidden in her heart for most of her life. It provided Kevie with the structure and security he needed.

He had flourished in the intervening months. Excellent grades had become fantastic. He finally had made a small number of friends. Kevie had even asked a girl to a school dance. She had said yes! He was a much happier person.

Miranda and he had encountered problems and were still on the learning curve. Still, they were both better off.

Miranda’s phone vibrated. She took a peek at the reminder. “You have ten minutes to correctly finish the dishes if you want to watch the movie with me.”

“I’ll be finished in five, ma’am. Should I make some snacks?”

Miranda thought a moment. “Just get us some drinks. You may have one cold can of coke or one strawberry smoothie if you’d prefer that. I want coconut water, please.”

“Yes, ma’am. I had unsweetened tea with dinner so I think I’ll make the smoothie.”

“That’s fine.”

After Kevie put away the dishes he grabbed a tray and prepared their drinks. “All ready, ma’am.” He followed her into the living room. Miranda’s tight, soft, crimson shorts accentuated her ass perfectly. Kevie was more than happy to follow behind her and she knew it.

Once he had set the tray on the coffee table, she pinched his sore cheek and gave it a shake. She smiled as he winced. “You’ve done good today. So instead of kneeling beside the couch, you get to hold me during the movie.”

Kevie glowed.

“Take off your shoes and recline against the arm.”

When he had settled in, Miranda sat between his legs and curled up against her son’s chest. “Hands.”

Kevie extended his arms.

“If either of your hands goes here,” Miranda took one hand and put it on her cunt. She quivered as Kevie gave it a very gentle caress. “or here,” She slid his other hand under her top and onto her bare breast. She squeezed his fingers against it.

Kevie gave a contented sigh.

“you will have a very unpleasant experience.” She placed both of his hands on the exposed, taut, tanned, flesh of her stomach. “I want your hands to stay here.” She leaned back and kissed his cheek. “Jamie said that there is a really steamy sex scene in the movie. If you want, you can kiss my neck and chew on my ear while we wait for it. If you get me hot enough I’ll move your hands to my titties and you can play with them until I get myself off.”

“Do I get to lick any milk off of them, after?” he asked.

“You’re such a greedy little asshole,” she said with a smile. “I’ll let you lick your fingers clean, but not my titties.”

“Yes!”

Miranda chuckled. Kevie was so easy to please. “You don’t get to cum tonight. You’re still under code blue until I tell you differently. If you cum before I put you under code green you’ll have, ... guess what?”

A sour look crossed Kevie’s face as he muttered, “A bad experience. You love giving me those, way too much, almost as much as I love your titties, ma’am.”

Miranda gave a musky, evil laugh. “Before we started this relationship, I promised you I would. Do you regret what we’ve become?”

“NO, ma’am,” Kevie gave her a gentle hug. “I love you.”

She kissed his cheek again, “I love you, too. One more rule. No whispering. You may whisper I love you to me ONE time. Anything else is cheating.”

Kevie smirked at her. It hadn’t taken him long at all to learn how to use his words to push her over the brink fast. His mom was a horn dog. When he managed to play her right, she was his bitch.

A sad look flashed through his eyes, he wished she’d let him fuck her again. They had had intercourse once. It was the most beautiful experience he had ever had. He glanced at their fingers intertwined on her tummy wanting wedding rings to be there even though he knew that could never happen. “Yes, ma’am.”

“Unless, you have to use the bathroom or whatever our game starts now, so hush.” Miranda grabbed the remote and set the channel then leaned back. She shifted her long, black hair so Kevie had unfettered access to her neck. She’d grown it out after she had discovered that Kevie loved it long.

Miranda closed her eyes and sighed as her fourteen-year-old son kissed her neck gently. When she heard the movie’s opening song she opened her eyes and tried to ignore the sparks of fire flying through her.

Miranda began fidgeting about a quarter way through the movie. Oh, the little fucker is getting good at this. “Mm ... gentle bites,” she said as she drew his head closer. “I’ll strap your ass if you mark me.” As Kevie bit into the delicate flesh of her shoulder muscle, Miranda arched and gasped.

If he keeps this up he’s going to fuck me. “One more bite, a little harder this time then no more. Go back to kissing and nibbling.” Miranda shuddered as her cunt flooded as her son bit down harder. She smacked him on the back of his head. “Enough, already...” She fell against him and gasped for a moment. When her breathing became slower. She kissed his lips. “That was fantastic. I won’t hold it against you if you marked me with that final one since I told you to bite harder.”

The love he showed her with his eyes was overpowering. She shifted her gaze.

God, he working on me. I’m starting to fall for him. “Get kissing.” She said in a strained voice as she bowed her neck to him.

Kevie grinned as he pressed his lips to her silky skin once again. Second by second. Inch by inch. You’re going to be mine. He thought.

By the time the promised sex scene arrived, Miranda was frothing. Kevie had locked her legs under his and squeezed her tight against him. She was trying to get more of her neck into his mouth with her arms up and behind his neck. “It’s your tongue. Oh my god! What are ... are you doing to me? Take my titties out.”

Kevie growled and slid his hands slightly up her ribs. Miranda arched her chest up in anticipation before whining as Kevie shifted his hands.

“What are you doing? Get my titties out!” Miranda screamed in in frustration.

Kevie shook his head firmly and Miranda realized even in her addled state that he was refusing. She grabbed his hands and shoved them under her top and up to her tits. She screamed again as Kevie pinched her nipples harshly and twisted his palms up, crushing her nipples in, and twisting them under his fingers.

Kevie was cradling her in his arms and planting little kisses on her cheeks when she awoke. When she started to stir, he came to a halt and grinned down at her. The TV was off. “Hi,” he said quietly.

“H ... hi,”

“Did you get enough rest?” he asked.

“You’re evil,” Miranda replied to her son.

Kevie chuckled and kissed her on the forehead before saying, “Only because I take after you.”

Miranda pouted, “You didn’t obey.”

Kevie nodded, “Yes I did, ma’am. You told me specifically to keep my hands on your stomach and that you would move them if you want. You also said you would punish me if I moved them.”

Miranda blew a raspberry, “Hoisted by my own petard.”

“Yeap,” Kevie smirked.

She glanced down, surprised. “My shorts are still on.”

Kevie looked a question at his mother.

“I thought since I was passed out you would have...”

“Be QUIET!” Kevie barked. “I am not Bob.” He slid his hand over the shorts that Miranda had soaked with her own juices to her cunt without touching them. “I want it. I want it so bad I can hardly stand it. You’re wrong if you think I would steal it.” He teared up. “You raised me better than that.”

Miranda launched herself at her son, kissing him all over, anywhere her lips could reach, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. Please, please, please, forgive me, please,” she begged.

“It’s ok.” Kevie held her tightly. “ I forgive you. I love you.” They held each other for a long time.

When they separated. Miranda glanced at the time. “It’s bedtime. Help me get up and then go to bed.”

Kevie helped them stand. Miranda drew him into a hug. He buried his face in her neck. She stroked his hair as his trembling turned to tears. She hummed and rocked him until he relaxed then kissed his forehead.

“In the morning, remind me to give you your maintenance spanking before you go for school or you’ll have an appointment with mommy’s special belt when you get home,” she said, deciding he needed guidance.

Kevie gave her a tight hug. “I will.”


Miranda stretched the next morning as she woke. A good cum always put her to sleep. Her sleep had improved greatly since she had enslaved Kevie. Miranda hummed to herself as she walked to her bathroom.

She smirked when she saw herself in the mirror. She turned to examine herself. Her ebony black hair was all over the place, and her make-up was old and needed to be taken off.

Miranda grinned as she stared deeply into her reflection. “You are one evil bitch and I love you.” Her heart soared because she meant it for the first time in years. Her fingertips brushed her nipples causing her to flinch. He really did a number on them last night. Her grin widened. That’s my boy. God, I love him.

She looked at her reflection in shock. Oh shit, did I mean that?

Miranda snorted and laughed. I guess I do. I’ll deal with it later. There’s a spray nozzle with my name on it.

Her eyes sparked as she gazed in the mirror and grinned once again.

I’m going to imagine it’s him eating me out. We’ve never done that. “Mm ... this will be fun.”

Miranda quickly took off her makeup and danced over to the shower. She was almost hopping from foot to foot in frustration. Get hot, damn it. I want to get off

As she walked into the stall, she grabbed the Waterpik, which she referred to privately as her ‘waterprick’.

Miranda didn’t even pretend to shower; instead, she leaned against the wall and set the shower head to its most powerful pulse setting. She spread her legs and moaned as she pushed it to her cunt. Prying her cunt lips apart with her fingers, Miranda choked back a scream of pain as the almost boiling water beat her clit. Breathing through the initial shock, she relaxed then melted, moving her hips in a sweet, wonderful rhythm.

Miranda massaged her wet cunt hair as though it was Kevie’s. That’s it, baby. Get mommy’s clit. She trembled with dreadful anticipation then slapped her clit with the shower head as anguish shot up her body. She did it once more. Be tough with mommy! Make me hurt! “Oh, God!”

Miranda wanted her nips pinched, but she only had two hands. She hefted a tit up and used her teeth to grab onto the nipple before tapping her cunt again with her ‘Waterprick’.

That’s it Kevie. Pinch your mommy’s nipple. She shrieked as she bit down. Miranda thrust two fingers inside her quaking pussy. Stuff me with your tongue. Fuck Mommy... “FUUUUCK!” Miranda groaned and slid down the wall as she convulsed.

She moved away from the spray and gulped for oxygen. God damn that was hot. Miranda laughed. My poor nipples. She was happy. She hadn’t had that complaint for a long time. She pushed herself up and started her regular shower.

For fun, she shaved her cunt after shaving her legs and underarms. Her hair was taking a little longer to do now, but she didn’t mind. Kevie enjoyed it. When she finished bathing herself she got out.

Miranda purred as she caressed her new bare spot with her favourite, fluffy, brown towel. This is something I should have done years ago. The only reason I didn’t is that Rod kept hounding me about doing it.

Miranda frowned. Fuck that jerk. We’re better off without him.

She threw her towel and dirty clothes into the hamper in a huff. She dried her hair after applying body lotion. For today, she decided to wear it parted in the center. As she brushed her hair, she looked in the mirror. What kind of make-up? Business slutty?

She grimaced and stuck her tongue out at herself. No, Kevie likes the girl next door look. Miranda realized what she was doing and stuck her tongue out at herself once again. “So? I said I’ll deal with it later. Today, all I want is to be happy.” She then spent the next twenty minutes applying make-up to make it appear as if she wasn’t wearing any at all.

She put on a perfume that she had discovered Kevie loved as an afterthought.


She padded into the kitchen after dressing. As she entered, Kevie’s back was to her. He was working at the counter. Miranda’s heart did a little dance when she saw him. She held him from behind and kissed his neck. “Good morning, my little bitch. How are you?”

Kevie relaxed a little more into her arms. “Good morning, Ma’am. I slept great. How are you doing?”

“Wonderful,” she said as she hugged him again and rested her head against his. “What are you making us?” Miranda had put Kevie in charge of making breakfast and keeping the kitchen clean, three weeks into their new relationship. She had had to teach him how to make their favorite dishes. He had learned fast.

“I’m making something special this morning. French toast with bacon and potatoes.”

Miranda smiled. It was one of her favorite meals. “Coffee?”

“I’m making one of your special blends, May I have a cup, ma’am?”

“You may have one. You also need to have some milk with your meal.”

“Yes, ma’am. I would have had everything ready, but I wanted to make sure using the special blend was ok.”

Miranda kissed his cheek. “You’re doing fine.” She gave him a squeeze and then walked to the table. They chatted as he cooked. He brought her a cup of coffee to enjoy as he finished preparing.

She moaned as he took her first drink. “This is perfect.”

Kevin grinned and said “Thank you. I’ll be serving in a few minutes.”

“Great!”

Miranda was impressed when Kevie set her meal in front of her. “Kevie, have you been studying presentation? This is beautiful.”

“Thank you,” Kevie said preening. “Yes, ma’am. I want us to have the best we can. May I get my plate?”

“Yes.”

In a moment, Kevie was back with his food and coffee. He sat them on the table then got his milk and sat down. He waited for Miranda to start eating before he touched his own.

Miranda noticed. A little surge of happiness went through her. He makes me feel like a queen. She gave Kevie a kind grin. “It was wonderful that you waited until I started eating. It felt special. I want this to continue going forward at all seated meals.”

Kevin gave her a huge grin, “Yes, ma’am. I have an idea I want to talk to you about.”

“What’s that?”

“If we can, I’d like us to get some better dishes.”

Miranda considered for a moment before asking, “What wrong with what we have?”

“Nothing ma’am. I err...,” he stammered, “I want you to have a better eating experience. I’ve been learning to elevate my cooking. I want your meals to be special for you each and every time. Nicer dishes would help me do that. I have fifty bucks to put toward it. If it will help.”

What? He’s never offered to buy or help to buy anything. He’s not greedy, but this is new for him.

Miranda pondered as she sipped her coffee.

“I also saw something called an Instapot. It’s like a crock pot, but a lot faster. If we had one I could start making soups and stuff. I want to make you the cheese and potato soup that you like.” Kevie looked at her hopefully.

Her heart melted. Aww, he’s trying so hard to please me. Miranda thought fast. “How much do Instapots cost?”

“About eight-nine dollars at Walmart.”

“I’ll tell you what. If you’ll pay thirty on the Instapot, I’ll pay the rest.”

Kevie’s face lit up.

“As far as the other,” Miranda continued, “We can’t afford to replace everything, but we can get a start. So let’s do this: Saturday, we can go to William Sonoma and look at the plates and maybe buy some. Then head to Walmart and pick up your Instapot. After that, we’ll go to Andolinti’s for deep dish.”

“Really?”

Miranda gave a nod. “We have to go to Bed, Bath and Beyond, too. We need new towels and there’s a shower head I want to look at.”

“Ok,” he replied.

“Talked to April lately?”

“Not really,” Kevie said shaking his head, “We had lunch with some people. She’s not that into me. We had fun at the dance, but that was a one time thing, I think.”

“I’m sorry, baby,” Miranda apologized.

Good! ... What the fuck? I’m jealous of a fifteen-year-old girl?

Before Kevie could see her expression, she turned her head.

“Don’t be ma’am. She can’t kiss for shit and her ass is bony,” he said holding his hand up and looking at his palm. “I thought I’d have to get some band-aids.”

Miranda clamped her palm over her mouth to keep from spraying food across the table. It took her a few moments to calm down. “That’s mean,” she giggled, “You shouldn’t talk about her that way.”

Kevin chuckled, “I don’t ma’am. I told you so you wouldn’t feel bad for me. I’ve got what I want.”

A warm glow filled her. She couldn’t meet his eyes. “It’s almost time for the bus. You need to eat.”

“Yes, ma’am.” They didn’t say anything else as they ate. When they finished, Miranda told him to go get ready for school and she’d clean up and stack the dishes for him. He thanked her, bowed, and went to his room.

Miranda was giddy. She hadn’t felt this way since she was dating her ex-husband Rodney. He was so sweet and strong. Unfortunately, he couldn’t keep it in his pants. He left them for a high school cheerleader he had knocked up.

She had gotten laid two or three times over the years, but any time a man got too close, Kevie lost his mind. She’d never met a man who was willing to put up with his shit. Even still, none of them had the same effect on her as Kevie.

You’re fucking up!

Shut up! Can’t I be happy for one goddamn day?

She brushed away a tear.

I know it won’t work, but please let me have this feeling for a little while.

Miranda huffed to herself,

Fine, enjoy yourself for a few days. Just so you know, your feelings are causing you to miss out on an opportunity.

What’s that?

He hasn’t asked for his spanking. You get to blister his ass tonight.

Miranda became drenched. He did, didn’t he? Her face brightened with a smile. This will be awesome.

When she heard his footsteps in the hall, she went to meet him.

“Got everything?” She asked.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good. Do you need any cash?”

“No, ma’am. I have enough.”

Miranda hugged her son. She kissed his lips without thinking. A girlfriend kiss, not the motherly one she used to give him before their new relationship. She blushed. “Have a nice day,” she mumbled.

“I will,” he said, smiling. He walked up to the door, then turned around. “I almost forgot to ask for my maintenance spanking.” He glanced at his watch, “We have time. May I have it, ma’am, please?” He was standing there with a small smirk on his face.

He’s playing me. “You’re fucking with me. You didn’t forget anything. You’re teasing me. Making me believe I’ll be able to punish you.” Miranda accused.

Kevie had the sense not to answer his mother and the grace to stare at the floor as he chuckled under his breath.

An evil grin spread across her face. “Of course, you may have your maintenance spanking,” Miranda said too sweetly, “Since you almost forgot. I think you need a warning punishment so that you will be sure to remember the next time.”

Kevie looked up startled. “Ma’am?” He grimaced then said, “Shit! I’ve been hoisted by my own petard.”

“Yes, my little bitch, you definitely have,” Miranda cooed, crossing her arms and smirking. “Please remind me what a warning punishment is.”

Kevie groaned and dropped his shoulders. “A warning punishment is one to help me avoid worse punishments. I get three to five licks with whichever toy you choose.”

He looked at her and said, “I’m also supposed to remind you that any warning punishments during a school week are to be given right before I leave for school so you don’t go overboard.”

Miranda nodded and said, “Very good, since your ass is so smart. I believe that three strokes with the crop after your maintenance spanking will help it learn.” She chuckled at her own joke.

Kevie blanched.

“Do you have to dress out today?”

“No ma’am, P.E. is tomorrow,” Kevie said. He wanted to shit. The crop sucked. They got it one Saturday at a farmer’s supply store. Miranda had trimmed it to an appropriate length for indoor use. It was excruciating!

Miranda purred as tingles crept up her cunt from his fear. “We don’t have much time, get in position while I get the crop.”

Kevie whimpered as he set his book bag down and unbuckled his jeans.

Miranda strolled in with the crop and giggling at Kevie’s obvious fear. He was laid out across the top of the couch, arms above his head. His jeans and underwear were pooled around his feet. His cock swung easily, beneath him, hardened by fear and anticipation. Kevie dreaded the crop while worshiping it. It showed in his tight, white knuckled grip of the couch.

She snapped the crop in the air and moaned with lust when Kevie whined at the swish.

He jumped as she softly caressed his ass with it. “God, this is so hot,” she purred wantonly. Miranda rubbed the crop against his thighs a few times before sighing wistfully, “Business before pleasure.”

She set the crop on the side table by the front door, opened the drawer and took out a wooden paddle. Miranda shut the drawer then moved to Kevie’s side.

She took a moment to caress the soft white skin of his small ass. Kevie purred in pleasure and pushed back gently against her hand. “We’re on a schedule and can’t dawdle,” Miranda murmured as she swooped in and kissed one of the cheeks. “Unfortunately,” she said with a pout. “So let’s get started.”

Kevie squeaked as Miranda laid the first stroke centerline across both cheeks. She tapped the bottom of his ass with the edge of the paddle. “On your toes, and clinch.” Miranda’s cunt flowed in pleasure as Kevie went on tiptoes. A small grunt of satisfaction escaped her as his little ass tightened. “Hold that.” Miranda flurried his ass with stinging strokes until Kevie whined. Pausing, she said, “Stay still, last four.”

Rubbing the paddle, against the swollen, red skin. She examined her handiwork. “It’s not dark enough. The pain won’t last through lunch. Brace yourself, this is going to hurt.”

Miranda gave the paddle a generous swing. Kevie arched and howled as it crushed his already tender cheeks. Miranda laughed, a brief burst of pleasure coursing through her.

She gently rubbed his wounded flesh checking its color and heat. “Much better,” Miranda whispered, softly. “There’s three more, but they won’t be as hard,” She administered three mild, but stinging, strokes to Kevie’s poor, bruised ass. With each strike he jerked and whined through clenched teeth.

Miranda finished and stroked Kevie’s hair as she waited on him to relax. Smiling, she gave her son a gentle kiss on his lips. She rubbed noses with the boy and gazed into his teary eyes. She couldn’t and wouldn’t hide the look of love she was giving him. “Daring and tempting me only makes me try harder,” she whispered. “It makes your pain so much sweeter when I win. Thank you.”

Miranda kissed him once more and walked over to the side table. She opened the drawer, put the paddle in and shut it. She shuddered as she picked up the crop. She pressed up against the table, bracing herself against the tiny flames of orgasm that warmed her.

When it subsided, Miranda returned to Kevie’s side. “We need to hurry since the bus is coming in a few minutes.” She ran her palm across the top of Kevie’s ass and pushed the skin toward his head until it was taut. “I’ve been reading about a location called the sweet spot. It’s the point where your ass meets your thighs. They say the pain is exquisite. We’re going to give it a go,” Miranda said, happily. “I want you back on tippy-toes, clinched.”

Kevie obeyed.

“Because this is a crop, I’ll swing just hard enough so that I enjoy it. I’ll be careful though.” She glanced at Kevie and said, “Are you ready?” Miranda’s cunt quivered at Kevie’s wavering voice.

“Y ... yes, ma ... ma ... ma’am.”

Miranda swung her arm. When the crop bit into Kevie, he screamed and yanked away from the couch.

“Whoa! Get back in position,” Miranda ordered.

The sobbing boy’s movements were erratic as he laid back down.

Miranda examined him. Her cunt pulsed when she saw the long angry welt filling the valley between his butt cheeks and thighs. It was rough, crimson, and vicious. Delicious. She licked her lips and ran her fingers across it. Kevie jerked.

Miranda knelt behind her son, gripping his hips and staring at the welt. Deep within her, dark primordial emotions welled up. “So beautiful,” she whispered. She leaned in and moaned in ecstasy as she ran her tongue along the welt. “Mm ... mommy’s good boy,” she crooned.

Nosing his ass cheeks, Miranda pulled them apart with her hands and dragged her sharp tongue into his crack. She purred as she swirled it on his anus.

Kevie shivered and moaned.

Miranda grinned as she sat back. After a second, she stood. She went to the side table and pulled out a tube of cream. Opening it, she squeezed some into her hand. Miranda massaged it into the welt and his feverish ass cheeks as tenderly as she could. “The crop did more than I expected. It was wonderful, but I didn’t want to hurt you so much. I’m sorry.”

Lying bitch. You want to do it again, harder, Miranda thought. She wiped her hands on her legs. “You can stand up now.”

Kevie pushed up from the couch and then looked at the carpet as he stood crying with his hands behind him. His enraged cock pointed to the ceiling.

“Look at mommy,” Miranda said as she approached and touched his face.”

Kevie lifted a hurt-filled gaze to her.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t want to do that to you. I had no idea it would.” You’re a fuckin’ lie. her mind said.

“It’s ok,” he sobbed, softly.

“No, I overdid it,” Miranda answered, shaking her head. She slipped her still slippery palm around his meat. “Let mommy make it up to her special boy.”

She lifted her top, pointing his cock at her tummy. “You are in code green. Cum for mommy. I want to feel my special boy’s hot milk splattering on me. Put your arms around mommy’s neck and fuck her hand.”

As his mother kissed him, Kevie moaned into his mother’s mouth. He put his arms on her shoulders and pounded his cock through her tight hand.

Miranda broke the kiss as Kevie’s thrusts became more insistent. She whispered, “Spray me,” as she pulled his head to her shoulder. She leaned down close to his ear and tongued it. “I want it. Cum on me. I want to feel it dripping to my pussy.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.