Things Sure Have Changed - Cover

Things Sure Have Changed

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A divorced man is drawn into a small group of girls running a teen prostitution ring run by his neighbors' daughter. They need his help for a problem, but over time he helps them out more than just once. His life, as well as theirs will never be the same once he gets involved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Emma was asleep next to me. The sun was just coming up and for some reason I had woken up. I looked around the room and couldn’t find a reason. Then I heard a whimper from the girl next to me. Her body was flinching and I could actually see he muscles flex and twitch.

I had been trying to help the girl get over her traumas for a month now and it was barely starting to help. At least now she wasn’t waking up shouting in fear. I thought about everything that had been happening these last few weeks.

Thanks to my training, and a few friends including my newest friend Vicky who worked with the police as a child advocate, I now had temporary custody of Emma. It had been an uphill fight but Vick went to bat for me and the judge looked at my history of helping and the girl’s fate was left in my hands.

Emma had been seeing a therapist to overcome some of the problems but her therapist and I both knew there were things she wouldn’t open to her about because of her past with women. This is where my two loving daughters came in. Ellen and Theresa were always there for Em. They would hang out with her all the time and talk and listen to her.

Both girls talked to me about a lot of it, but they also held her confidence as well. The other girls were slowly reintroducing themselves around out house. They gave us plenty of room at first out of love for Em, but now they were coming back together kind of like getting the band together after a tragedy. Even now, knowing them all like I did, I was constantly amazed at the love these girls had for each other.

I was also amazed at the feeling they all had for me. Over the last year my sexual contact with the girls had evened out to a place where I felt comfortable sharing time with each of them without worrying about the feeling of the others. Of course knowing the girls like I did I was sure they had had at least one meeting over this to work out a schedule.

The only real exception was Gayle and Katie. I wasn’t able to see them regularly but when I did it was as a pair. They had a rather strange thing going on as well. Gayle was almost exclusively oral with me and Katie loved a little lick but that was only as foreplay to riding me like a crazy girl. I had been working on some way to make sure the girls were taken care of but hadn’t come up with a solution.

Alisa and Talisha were coming over regularly as well. Whenever Talisha was around all the girls kept me out of the conversation except as the loving father. It seemed that no one trusted Talisha to keep the secret, even her own sister. Alisa and I still were able to get together once in a while but not as much as she wanted. Anny was under a similar restriction but not as bad. Talisha was a good girl and she had been able to keep things under control but no one wanted to let her in yet.

Things in the house were kept as even as they could be though since Emma had moved in. The girl was scared in ways I had sometimes had a hard time dealing with. I caught her once asking Ellen why she was so brazen around me sometimes. Ellen was gentle with her and explained that, to me, her actions were normal and alright. This caused Em some difficulty it seemed.

One time she expressed the idea to Theresa that she was overly physical with me. Theresa thought about it and then asked me my thoughts on it. I picked the little girl up in my arms and nuzzled her neck till she screamed for me to stop.

I knew I had to break down the walls her mother and grandmother had built in her mind. She hated the women but the lessons that were hammered in stayed none the less. As the girl twitched and whimpered next to me I gathered her in my arms and whispered her name over and over till she woke up.

“Dave? It happened again didn’t it.” I just nodded as I held her against me. “I’m sorry to wake you like this. Maybe I should move into the room you made for me and stop being a burden.” I held her to me and shook my head. “As long as you need me I am here for you Em. When you feel comfortable to be alone again then you can move. Till then I want you to stay by my side.”

We lay there holding each other till she fell back to sleep. Eventually I slipped out of bed and went to get a drink. I sat down in the living room to think I head a shuffling behind me. I turned and found Ellen walking towards me in a thin nightshirt. “So, is she having the nightmares still?” “Yeah, they are getting better but I can still feel her twitch every time the whip hits her.” Ellen shook her head. “I remember those times. It’s not something you can really get over. You have to just slowly distance yourself form the memories.” I sat there shocked to hear that come from her. Sometimes I forgot what she had been through in her brief time away from me.

I reached out and pulled her on to my lap. “I keep forgetting the hell you went through too. You have dealt with it all so well, or you have hid it from me very well.” She turned her face away. “Oh no, is that what you have been doing?” She sighed. “There have been a lot of things I have been hiding from you dad. Nothing that is going on now, but I have done things and had things done to me that I am dealing with. I love how you see me now; I don’t want you to know the person I was.”

She took a shuddering breath. “It’s bad enough to me that you know so much, I just can’t bring myself to let you know it all. I wish I could sometimes but I just can’t.” I held her close and just let her deal with it her own way. She kissed me and then got up. “I’m going to go back to bed. There is a test tomorrow and I want to do good on it.”

I sat there wondering what was so bad that Ellen couldn’t share with me. I went over everything I knew and suddenly it hit me. I had a stack of dvd’s in my safe that I had brought back from my ex’s. I didn’t know what was on them and had always planned to look on them and see what information was on them but between work and the girls I had forgotten them.

I went to my office and dug them out. I turned on my computer and sat down to look at them. There were ten of them with dates that spanned much of the years Ellen had been gone. I dropped the first one in and got ready. When it opened I found three folders. I opened the first one and found video files.

The first one I clicked on opened and I saw my daughter laying on a bed naked and sprawled out unconscious. My ex’s voice came on. “Man I hope you didn’t give her too much. I thought she would be wasted not out cold.” “Don’t worry babe. I know what I’m doing, it’s not the first time you know.” I sat and watched scene after scene of my drugged daughter being raped by different men over what looked like months. It tore into my heart and soul but I sat through it all to understand Ellen and her heart and soul better. I felt her pain, her suffering, but I knew this was still just a glimpse.

I heard the girls getting up and helped them get ready for the day. I went into work and went through the motions. I got home and it was a normal night. I got up early on my own and made sure Emma was ok. Then I went into my office and began my research again.

The next disk was of Ellen but she was awake, but not aware of what was going on. She was heavily drugged and seemed to barely recognize her surroundings. I watched as a heavily tattooed man violently pierced her body and inserted the bars in her breast and clit. Her screams ripped into me like nothing ever had in my life. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I just barely made it before dinner came flying out. I knelt there flushing away my shame and wondered how they could do this to a sweet young child. Once I had myself back under control I went to my office and put everything away. I couldn’t take anymore tonight. The scene repeated over and over again in my mind all through the night.

The next day I was a mess. The girls were concerned and I told them I had woken up with a sick stomach and didn’t feel well at all. I went into the office and the boss took one look at me and sent me home. I went home and sat there battling over whether to go on or not. I really didn’t want to. There was no inner voice saying to watch it, there was no inner arousal at seeing this. I was disgusted and hated every moment but my daughter had been through this and I was in part responsible for it all.

The rest of the third disk was much of the same as the second. A second man had joined in and now they fucked my slightly resisting daughter together. They went through every conceivable combination with the young girl’s body. By disk four I noticed that Ellen’s eyes were out of focus most of the time. I watched as man after man had sex with the girl. She would lay there most times, but she was slowly starting to be interactive with her abuse. Then I got a huge shock. The camera shooting this must have been hidden because it was in an awkward placement compared to before. In the picture Ellen walked into the room wearing a white blouse and a short skirt. Behind her walked the chief of police I had talked to when I was getting things in order.

Ellen put on some pop song as she sat the fat man on the rooms bed. She then moved back and began stripping to the song. When she was naked she began to strip off the man’s clothing till he was also nude and hard as a rock. She pushed the man down and turned around to look at the camera. You could see everything as she reached down and slid his small cock into her pussy. She chanted his name as she rode up and down the man’s cock. You could even see his balls tighten up as he blew his wad inside of her.

On another file I watched her take one older man after another. They were all white and they all wanted the same thing from her. I figured this was how my ex was able to run her business without trouble. They probably had blackmail material on most of the influential men in the area. I went through disk after disk and found much the same thing.

Ellen seemed to have adjusted to it all. Between drugs and plenty of lies she was adapting to her new life. I watched as she took on all kinds of men, women and once a large dog. She had sex in positions I didn’t know were possible or even comfortable. By the last disk I was numb. I had seen the degradation of my daughter to the point she no longer fought but encouraged her abuse. I had heard her say and do things that made me physically ill. The last clip must have been made just before she came to visit me.

It opened with Ellen stretched out on a couch while Shawn knelt down and was sucking her off. The camera closed in on her face as she moaned away. “So, do you think you can live without this Elly? Can you stand being gone and not having all the cock you can handle?” my ex was saying. “No way. I don’t want to leave and have to be with that flaccid fuck of a father. Why can’t I just call him and tell him to fuck off?” she moaned as a hand pulled on her nipple bar.

“We can’t make him suspicious you little bitch, he could cause us problems. No, if you want to keep being our little whore than you have to make him not want you back. So just make him miserable. Don’t let him see your jewelry either. He would make a scene and that would make things difficult.” “Can’t we just ask the bikers to visit him? They really like me, I’ll bet they would take care of things for us.” “No, we may need him later. He’s good for some more money so we will keep him there for now. So just keep your head and be a good little whore and do what you’re told.” The last thing on camera was Ellen pulling Shawn by his ears and yelling for him to fuck her.

Now I understood why she would hate for me to know her past. She had been groomed to hate me, love sex, and use drugs. I cried at my desk at what I had seen. I gathered the disks and ran them through a shredder. Let the past stay in the past. Ellen had a new life with me and that is what it was going to be from now on.

I was a little distant for a few days, but when I could see the girls were worried I took myself by the bootstraps and put on my big boy pants. It was Friday and I told the girls we were going to do something special tonight. They were happy to see me pulling my head out and when I told them we would go someplace special for dinner.

I took them to an old favorite of mine for dinner and the girls were awed by the impeccable service and very adult air of the restaurant. Ellen was very bashful, Theresa was excited but worried she would mess up and Em looked like she was sitting on a cushion made of cactus. I needed to break the ice for these girls. I asked the waiter for a glass of carbonated water as my stomach was feeling odd. He brought it back and as the girls looked around I slammed it.

When the girls looked at me I smiled at them and let out a belch that almost echoed off the walls. Everyone looked at me as I continued to let it all out. The girls all went white at my outburst. I held up a hand and apologized to those nearest me. The place went back to normal and we were ignored. My girls just looked at me with open mouths, and red faces. “Just think girls, after that none of you could out embarrass me.” They all realized what I had done and why. After that they all relaxed and enjoyed dinner. Then we all headed home and relaxed. The girls all headed to bed and I followed after a movie. I slid into bed and l enjoyed the warmth that Em gave to my bed at night.

I was just starting to drift off when the door opened up and Little Theresa walked in. I could tell it was her because the silhouette for the hall night light showed her height. I moved over till I felt Em touching me. Theresa slid in and I wrapped my arms around her. When I tried to ask what was wrong her fingers held my lips closed. Then she replaced her finger with her lips and we began to gently kiss each other.

I rubbed her hips and my fingers encountered soft bare skin. I slid my hand from her hip to her shoulder and enjoyed the feel of her against me. Her tongue slid into my mouth and tickled mine for a few seconds. I returned the favor and our kisses began to have the expected reaction from my cock. I slid my hand through her hair which I had found was a turn on for the both of us a while back.

I felt her push against my shoulder so I rolled over onto my back. Her tiny hand wrapped itself around my cock and slid up and down slowly under the covers. Her hand then went to the side of my pajamas that I had begun wearing when Em first stayed in my bed. I lifted my hips and the girl expertly slid them off of me by sliding under the blankets. When I felt them pulled off one ankle her hand wrapped around my cock again.

I felt her tiny tongue sliding up and down the shaft as her hand kept working me. Her mouth went over me and I could feel her saliva dripping out of her mouth soaking my cock and balls. I felt the blanket pulled back and the girl sat up and straddled my hips. She moved up and I could feel my cock being bent down so the head slid along the crack of her ass till it was lodged against her entrance.

She began to slide back and forth, easing the tip in a little more before sliding to her clit. The girl then adjusted the angle on a slid back and the head of my cock slid into her hot tight body. She held her breath at the sudden stretching. Slowly she rocked back and forth pulling off a little and then easing in a little more. I waited patiently so she could get used to my cock in her again. I realized it had been a while since the tiny thing had had a chance to make love with me.

She rocked and wiggled until I was all the way in. I felt the tiny knot of her cervix as I slid into her fully. The girl then lay down on my chest and rested her ear on my chest. “I love to hear your heart beating and feel it at the same time.” We lay like that for a few minutes and then she began to just lift her hips up and down a little bit as I stroked her back with one hand and ran the other through her hair.

Her hips began to pump up and down a little faster as her arousal built. I kissed the top of her head as she began to pant with the effort. She sat up and began to grind her little clit into me. When she did a dribble of her juices flowed out and I could feel them run down the crack of my ass. Her body went into a now familiar flutter as she had a large climax and she collapsed onto me again. She inched her way off of my cock so that she could reach my lips and kissed me.

We lay like that for a few minutes just holding each other in her afterglow. I then patted her on the butt. “Ok sweetie back to bed with you. We have a lot to do tomorrow.” “But you didn’t come yet” “You know that’s not why I love you or why I make love to you. I am just happy that you want me the way you do. Now off to bed.” She kissed my chest and slid out of bed.

I lay there feeling wonderful, and then a movement to my left reminded me that we weren’t alone the whole time. I had forgotten about Em and how she might have felt. “Did you mean what you said to her?” I was confused about what she meant. “I’m sorry about that Em. I kind of forgot to stop her but when she needs me I try to always be there for her.” I felt Em move and the bedside light came on. When my eyes adjusted the look on her face broke my heart.

“Did you mean what you said to her?” “Do you mean that I love her?” She shook her head as tears ran down her face. I reached for her but she blocked it. I thought about what I had said. “Do you mean that I am here for her?” She nodded. “Of course I meant that. When I make love to any of the girls it’s not because I want to have sex. I never approach any of the girls at any time. I am not here for them because I want sex, I want to help them feel good and to share my love for them.”

Her lips trembled as she tried to say something but it only came out in gasps and whimpers. “Then why not me?” I reached out for her again and she actually smacked my hand away. “Em, I didn’t know you needed me that way. I have wanted to reach out to you in whatever way you wanted but I never felt that you needed me like that.” She collapsed into her pillow sobbing.

I realized then that as a submissive she couldn’t show her feelings like the others. She was ashamed of them, but had them just the same. I pulled her to me and she struggled weakly. I grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth to mine. The moment her lips met mine I felt her hunger. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she crushed her lips to mine.

I reached down and pulled her panties down as far as I could and filled my hands with her soft cheeks. She moaned into my mouth and I slipped my tongue into hers. We made out like this for a while when I pulled her hair a bit to pull her face away from mine. “Get naked for me.” Her eye lit up at the words and she flung the blankets away in her haste. I heard seams pop and she fought to get her nighty and panties off. I pulled my shirt off and lay back down to look at Em for the first time as a lover rather than a healing girl. There were only light scars now where there had been red wounds. The area where she had been branded had been shaved to make it easier to heal but she would carry that W shaped brand for the rest of her life.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.