Things Sure Have Changed - Cover

Things Sure Have Changed

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A divorced man is drawn into a small group of girls running a teen prostitution ring run by his neighbors' daughter. They need his help for a problem, but over time he helps them out more than just once. His life, as well as theirs will never be the same once he gets involved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Things were going good around the house. The girls were constantly running from one house to the other all day long. Then something I knew was going to happen, but feared came up. I had begun to notice Ellen was becoming jumpy and she snapped at all of us for some no reason. I knew she had a drug problem thanks to Anny and considering some of the things she went through I figured she had have been stoned out of her mind to live through.

I consulted people in my field as well as contacting councilors. I then approached Ellen with my worries. “I know dad. I have been using weed, downers, and from time to time acid to get through some of the shit we did. It’s been a long time since I’ve had anything and I thought I could control it. I mean you have enough with just having things change so much. I really thought I could handle it.” I held her tight. “Well I have a friend who told me about a doctor who will do some tests, find out how your body is taking withdrawal for everything, and then combine prescription drugs with other things to get it gently out of your system.” She smiled at me and nodded.

After the tests the doc talked to me in private. “Your girls was very honest about what she had been taking and why. I checked for it all and found a bunch of things she didn’t say anything about. Now I’m not saying she lied, but the test results tell me she was being given stuff she may never have known about. Most of it seems in trace amounts so it could have just been laced, but still it’s going to make things hard on her.”

We brought her in and explained the findings and she didn’t seem shocked that they had been lacing her drugs with a verity of nasty things. We talked about her checking into a rehab center and she simply clutched my arm. That made it a no deal for us. We left with a combination of drugs and routine of chemical purges for her system. It was going to be hard on all of us but the doc said that by alternating chemical purges and lower and lower doses of drugs she could be drug free much sooner.

I got together with the girls and we all worked to help Ellen with the entire program. The doc was right about it being rough. There were times of joy and of crying. Things were said that weren’t meant and accusations made for no reason. I learned things I’m sure Ellen would have been much happier to have buried in her memories. I even had to get a set of restraints to keep her from running away. But in the end, after two months of all of it she came into the kitchen looking like hell but smiling.

That wasn’t the end of it all for her though. You can get the drugs out, but you can never get the need, the desire for them out of you head. So to help we all loved her the best we could. When the girls went back to school I made sure to have a talk with the school about some of what happened and they would make some exceptions in her schedule. Mainly she didn’t have to take any physical education classes.

I was back to work and faced a huge backlog to clean up. It meant working late but I knew that she would always have company when she needed it. I had been contacted by a lawyer and told that there were some things to clean up with Ellen’s mom. I tried to ignore it all but one day I knew I would have to face it all.

I told Ellen about it and asked her if she wanted to stay with Mike and the girls or come with me. She said she never wanted to have anything to do with ever going back. So I made arrangements and took off for a few days to go out of town. When I got there I found there was a series of properties that my ex owned; there were bank accounts to clean out, and three safety deposit boxes. I called a local service to come out and clean out the house where they had died. I never even went near the place. My only instruction was that everything in the house was to be either destroyed or donated to charity. The only provision was that everything outside of furniture in Ellen’s room was to be packed and sent to my hotel.

Two days later a kind couple came to my room and brought in five large boxes. They said that this was everything from the girls room. It seemed the house had been broken into and the house had been tossed. They had also cleaned out most of the house and found a few things that they believed that I might want to keep. They went out and brought back three more boxes loaded on a dolly this time. I opened the boxes and two of them contained small fire safes, five in total. The third contained jewelry boxes. I thanked them for their honesty and they left.

I found it strange that the house had been robbed and all this had been left but then who knows what might have been taken. I contacted to police and asked if there had been any key rings on the bodies and when I was told there was I asked for and got them.

I found the safe keys and began going thru them. I found one filled with DVD’s. The other was filled with rolls of gold coins; this made me wonder how much these people had made off of my daughter. The others were filled with legal papers and cash. I then went through the things from Ellen’s room and tossed most of it away.

Later I went to the banks and cleaned them out. I began to worry a bit. When it was all said and done I was looking at holdings in excess of three million dollars. That wasn’t counting the gold or what the sale of the properties would bring in. As I sat there looking at all the money I began to worry about what kind of people might have been involved with them and where what money went where.

I went to the local cops and asked if they knew or suspected anything. They referred me to the local federal building. When I finally talked to someone there it turned out that an investigation had mentioned them and when they had gone into the house to collect evidence they were able to connect the dots that left my ex as a low grade drug and porn producer. This calmed me a little bit and they went on to say that the likelihood of anyone coming after Ellen or myself was little to none.

I looked into having all of Ellen’s holding be sold off as soon as possible so she would never know where the money came from or have to deal with any of this ever again. When I left to go back home there was nothing and I mean nothing left to think about in that town. I even had the sales being routed through two lawyers and two banks just in case.

When I got home I was surprised to see my house filled with young girls running around in very little. I recognized all of them and was rather glad to see them. Then Ellen came running into my arms and I swung her around in a hug. She looked at me and then put me into a wonderfully deep kiss. Then my senses kicked in and I broke the kiss looking around.

“Don’t worry dad, there’s no one here but us girls. Mike is at his house sulking because for some reason he thinks that social services have cameras everywhere. So when he got tired of all the noise we asked to come over here and he let us.” I set my little love down and we walked into the kitchen.

I heard a screech and I barely caught a little brown blur as Theresa jumped into the air and into my arms. I was assaulted by a barrage of little kisses all over my face and then a big one smack on the lips. Then the little girl smiled at me and wiggled to be let down. I had no sooner let her down when Yoli came running up to me for the same treatment.

I leaned down and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I lifted her up and held her to me. “So how are you doing little love?” Her dark eyes sparkled. “Mom is out of jail. She’s living with me and Tio Santo now.” She leaned in to whisper in my ear. “They are having sex too. I hear them at night and he can make her cum almost as hard you make me cum.” She then gave me a very loving kiss. She smiled and filled with joy when she simply said. “I will always love you with my whole heart Dave.” Then she hopped down and gave me one last hug before making room for the line that had somehow formed.

Next were Anny and then Alisa. I received a sweet hug and kiss from each of them and had to sit down as those kisses packed a punch. As I sat there Ellen came back and we talked about what had happened. I told her there were some boxes coming that she may or not want to go through. I had brought home anything I thought she might want to keep. She leaned over and took my hand. “I have all I ever want right here, but thank you for getting that stuff. I have to admit there are a few things I wanted to get back.”

I then noticed a tall well-built redhead watching me closely. Then I noticed she was also watching Ellen closely too. Trying to be a subtle as possible I asked. “So what have you been up to while I was gone? Make any new friends?” “More like making up with old ones. It has been so great to talk to everyone again. It’s kind of hard in some ways though because most of them seem so childish. I mean they are fun but so shallow. Talking to them I see why adults act like they do with their kids.” I felt something kind of sink inside when I heard that.

I had to remember that this sweet girl was a woman now. She had been forced to see the world as it was far too fast and far too young. Her childhood would never come back to her no matter how much I wished it could. Then it hit me why she was able to get along with the girls here so well, to some degree they had all faced the same thing as well.

This reminded me of the redhead. I glanced around and saw she had moved to a different vantage but wasn’t taking her eyes off of us. “Ellen I want you to do your best not to react to much to this but I want to ask you about something.” Ellen had grown up because a young girl would have immediately started looking or acting different. She kept the same smile on her face but her eyes turned almost deadly serious.

“I wanted to know if you have anything to tell me about a certain little redhead.” Ellen blushed furiously. “How the hell could you know anything? Are you a mind reader? Did someone tell you?” I smiled back. “Well the both of you did.” I love it when people look at me like a dog hearing a whistle. “Since we have been sitting here talking a certain little redhead has changed position three times but hasn’t taken her eyes off us either one of us.”

When Ellen began to turn her head I squeezed her hand and she stopped. “Second when I asked you about her you turned three shades of red. That tells me you have been a very busy little girl while I was gone.” “Dad, ummm...” And then she blushed some more. “I don’t want you to be embarrassed Ellen. As long as you both care for each other I don’t mind a bit.”

Then Ellen began to gush about her new girlfriend. What it all boiled down to was that just after I left Gayle had come over to visit with Anny and Alisha. From the very first moment they met there was a mutual attraction. That had turned fast into both a physical and emotional connection. “Well at least now I understand a little bit more of why she has been watching me like a hawk. I think someone is getting a little jealous of all the attention I’m getting.”

I stood up and guided Ellen into the front room where Gayle was doing her best to look like she hadn’t been watching us. I kissed Ellen and then lifted her up in my arms. She looked into my eyes trying to figure out what I was doing. I took a few more steps and tossed her into Gayle’s lap. To the girls credit she grabbed Ellen around the waist to keep her from bouncing to the floor.

I looked at Gayle who was glaring at me. “I’m glad to be home and see you, but that is no excuse to ignore your girlfriend.” I said to Ellen. I then looked at Gayle. “I’m sorry for monopolizing my daughter this way. Would you take care of her for me while I get settled in?” The girl looked like a stunned deer, and then she pulled Ellen closer. “Well if you don’t mind, I guess I’ll keep her busy.” Then she smiled at me with real joy.

I grabbed my bags and headed to my bedroom. When I pushed the door open I was floored. There on the bed was Theresa and a cute, even smaller, redhead. They were both stark naked and definitely enjoying each other. Rather than the usual sixty nine position they were on their sides facing each other. Each had a leg over the other while being able to feast on the others sex. By the sounds of it they were well along the way to having an orgasm.

They had an arm around each other’s hips. From my angle I could make out the little redhead quite well. Her hand was stroking the cleavage of Theresa’s ass cheeks while the little Hispanic girl rocked her hips.

I put my bags down as quietly as I could and was about to retreat when the little redhead looked up and smiled at me. She beckoned for me to join them and I decided it would be rude to turn down such an invite. I walked over and knelt by the bed so I could get a good view. The girl went back to lavishing attention on the tiny pussy in front of her.

I loved the sight before me. These girls weren’t just having sex; they were really making love to each other. I reached out and gently ran my fingers through the girl’s damp, dark red hair. I figured this girl had to be related to the one who was taking care of Ellen. She purred when I did this so I kept it up. Her hair was very fine and I soon learned she liked it when I used my nails to lightly scratch her scalp.

Out of nowhere she threw her head back and squealed, clutching at Theresa’s hips. She then rolled over clutching her little pussy. I heard a mew of disappointment from Theresa when her partner left her unsatisfied. I reached out and stroked Theresa’s hip and she rolled over. She looked at me and got rather bashful. “Would you like for me to help you finish?” She just smiled and opened her thighs to me.

I pulled the little girl over to me and began to gently kiss my way up her thighs. I stoked my fingers along her sides and across her rather flat chest. When they came in contact with her nipples they hardened into little rocks. I began to make little circles around them as I let my tongue dip between her flushed little pussy lips.

Since I first licked Anny’s sweet pussy I had become addicted to girl juice. It wasn’t pussy juice, or vaginal secretions, it was girl juice. It had a flavor like no other I had ever tasted. You could also differentiate by age group and sexual activity. The younger a girl was the sweeter the taste. Well sweet isn’t quite the right word. It was more like the lack of any bitterness and a lessening of musk, it had its own very distinctive flavor.

I licked and sucked at the girl’s lips and clit. As she built up to an almost frenzy I slipped a finger into her tight vaginal opening and Theresa lost it. Her little legs clamped onto my neck as her body stiffened up like a board. When she relaxed I gently continued kissing around her little slit, and then moved away. I rolled the small girl back onto the bed so she could enjoy the feelings going through her. Then I covered her with a light sheet.

The little redhead had been watching me and seemed surprised. When I stood up she saw my erection and a look came across her face, she looked like she had just been told she didn’t have to wash the dishes. She reached out for my cock and I pulled back. I sat down and began to stroke Theresa’s back. Suddenly the little redhead looked like she was going to cry.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” She looked at me and then my cock. She hadn’t said a word. Either this girl was very embarrassed or she was mute. I reached out and stroked her hair again. “You like me?” Wow she had such a sweet sounding voice, like the sound of a wind chime. “Well I haven’t even met you. Why wouldn’t I like you? Plus I know little Theresa here wouldn’t let someone be intimate with her if she didn’t love them so of course I like you.”

“But when I was going to touch you, you stopped me.” I nodded. “Well sweetie I usually have to know a girl before I let her do that. I don’t want you to think that It’s you, it’s how I do things ok?” She thought a little bit and then smiled at me. She reached out a hand for me to shake. “Hi, I’m Katie. It’s nice to meet you.” I took her hand in mine. “Well hello Katie, I’m Dave and it’s very nice to meet you. By the way, you have a very cute butt.” We shook hands and then we both started to laugh.

We sat and talked while Theresa recovered and then curled around me. Soon enough I had her giggling on and off as we got to know each other. The door opened and Gayle and Ellen walked in smiling. When Gayle saw me on the bed with her naked little sister she got that aggressive look on her face. “Hi sis, have you met Mr. Dave?” She said and we both started laughing again.

“What are you doing in here?” Gayle said in a gruff tone. Katie and I looked at each other trying not to laugh. This made Gayle start to turn red in the face. The little minx suddenly jumped up, and threw herself at me. Her sudden attack caught me off guard and we fell back onto the bed. “Help me big sister, this horrible man came in here and made me laugh. It was terrible how he attacked me with jokes and forced me to giggle my head off.”

It looked like Gayle was about to lose it when Ellen wrapped her arm around Gayle. “Gayle, after everything I’ve told you, do you honestly think my father would ever harm a girl?” Gayle turned her face towards Ellen and glared. “I find him in his room, with two naked girls what am I supposed to think?” I actually became a little scared but knew better than to make a sound. Not because of Gayle but because I saw my daughters face go absolutely expressionless. “There is only one person I love or trust more than you and that is my father. If you don’t back your ass down, I can and will change that back to one real fucking quick.”

That got Gayle’s attention instantly. She went from red to white then back to red. She turned to me with her head bowed. “I’m very sorry Dave. I should have known better than to be like that. It’s just I get kind of over protective of Katie. That’s not an excuse, just the reason why I tend to lose my cool.” Ellen came up beside Gayle and wrapped her arm around her again. “Now that’s my sweet girl.” And she kissed her on the cheek, which made Gayle turn even brighter red.

I put my hand out and Gayle took it. I pulled her towards me so I could look her in the eyes. “I accept your apology which was very eloquent. Ellen is right; I would never hurt or force any girl to do anything.” Katie chose this moment to get her words in. “Are you kidding me Gayle. This guy is like a knight or something.” Gayle looked at her questioningly. “I saw him going down on Theresa and she squealed like crazy and then passed out. Sis, he made her pass out. When he got up he had a huge boner and I went for it.” Gayle looked at me and then back to her sister. “Then you know what? He totally brushed me off and said he wouldn’t do anything till we became friends. We were having a ton of fun till you came in acting all crazy.”

Gayle had cooled off. I knew this because she was the one to crack the next joke. “Hold on, you turned down my naked little sister when she went for your junk? Either you are a real gentleman or gay. And considering what Anny, Alisha, Yoli, and now Ellen tell me you can’t be gay. I’m even more sorry for acting like that after what everyone has told me about you.” I squeezed her little hand in mine. “Well if I had such a hottie for a little sister I would be acting the same way I guess.”

Katie went for it and stood up wiggling her butt. “Ooo, you hear that, he thinks I’m a hottie.” I reached over and gave Katie a light smack on the ass. “Yeah I did say that; don’t make me take it back by acting piggy about it.” The girl bounced onto her butt and pouted. That got a big smile from her sister. “Glad to see someone around here see’s through her.” And we all laughed.

I looked over at Theresa who had been quiet through this whole thing. She was curled around a pillow and looking at me with such a loving look in her eyes it took my laughs away. My heart went out to the little girl. I began to get a feeling that was once foreign yet was becoming more and more familiar. I could feel my heart reaching out to her and filling up with love from her. She saw it in my eyes and a tear formed in her eye.

“Ok girls, get the hell out of here so I can unpack and have a little quiet time.” Katie looked like she was about to throw a fit when Gayle took her by the shoulder and guided her naked body out the door. Ellen looked at me and smiled, and then she saw the look on Theresa’s face. When she turned back to me her smile was tender and loving as well. She gave me a quick hug and skipped out the door grabbing a small dress that was on the floor.

When the door closed I turned to Theresa and crawled up the bed to take the tiny girl in my arms. She buried her face against my chest and hugged me tightly. We stayed that way for a long time. Then she rocked my world and shook my reality. Theresa looked me right in the eye and said with all seriousness. “Mister Dave, can I come live with you and you be my Papi?”

I looked at the girl and wondered what her story was that she would say such a thing. She was small for her age. I knew she was almost fifteen now but looked more like she was ten or eleven. Then I got a good look at her and used my work eyes on her. Her tummy protruded a little bit, when I felt her hands they were slightly rough, I felt her arms and could tell there was less muscle than there should be. This did not bode well. I cupped my hand around her elbow and then bent and straightened her arm. I could feel a subtle rubbing that indicated rickets. She showed all the indicators of malnutrition and heavy work.

I had to take this carefully. “Now why would you want to come live with a nasty old man like me?” It all came flooding out of the girl. It seemed she was the baby of the family but was made to work more than the others. It seemed she had four older siblings, a mother and a father at home. Eleven years ago her father and mother broke up when her father was caught cheating on her mother. The mother went out and had her own fling, but soon made up with her husband. The problem showed up afterwards; it seemed that mom had gotten pregnant by her fling.

What was worse is it seemed that mom and dad were both very dark Mexican stock but Theresa was rather fair, more like Spanish blood. It turned out mom’s fling was a white guy and one look at the baby proved that the baby wasn’t his. So now every time her father looked at the little girl it brought his wife infidelity to mind. This caused occasional arguments and made the girl the odd one out all the time. When the family would go out they would often leave her alone at home. She was also the one that took the blame for everything wrong in the home.

This didn’t jibe with what I had heard earlier from the other girls. My first inclination was to question Theresa’s account, but the evidence before me told me I had been the one she had ttrusted enough to tell the truth. “Well who knows what the future may hold for you sweetie. Just keep your heart as wonderful as it is now and cling to that love inside of you.” I’m sure you knew that I had just put on my white knight armor again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.