Things Sure Have Changed - Cover

Things Sure Have Changed

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A divorced man is drawn into a small group of girls running a teen prostitution ring run by his neighbors' daughter. They need his help for a problem, but over time he helps them out more than just once. His life, as well as theirs will never be the same once he gets involved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

The weekend hit and I was trying to think of how I could spend the day with Anny. My mind was trolling through my imagination when the phone rang. It was Mike and he was wondering if I could come over and keep an eye on the girls. He had to go out for a few hours and needed someone to keep an eye on them. In the back of my head I was wondering which of the girls had called him for a quickie.

I headed over and Mike simply gave me a pat on the shoulder as he headed out the door. I shut the door and went on in. I looked around and didn’t see anyone so I called out. Anny called out that they were in the bedroom and for me to come on back. When I walked in the door I was struck speechless, but not in a good way.

Alisa was standing there in just her panties while Anny sitting on the bed. It was the first time I was able to see the damage that had been done to her. Her ribcage was discolored with dark splotches and abrasions. Her shoulder was covered in kinsio tape to hold it in place. There was even more bruising on her legs and scratches on her hips.

The poor girl saw the look in my eyes and tried to cover her body with her arms, ashamed of the way she looked. I walked over to her and gently pulled her to me. Her arms eventually came up and then she was gripping me tightly while her body shook. As I stroked her bare back I could feel the tightness of her muscles. When she had calmed down I looked around the room and found a stool.

Anny was holding a couple of large ace bandages. “I need to rewrap her ribs. We have to do this about every other day.” I stopped her and had Alisa sit on the stool while I sat behind her on the bed. “If you will trust me I may be able to help.” Alisa looked over her shoulder. “Dave I trust you with my life.” I smiled at that asked Anny for some baby oil or something like it. She ran out and came back with some almond massage oil.

Warming some in my hands I gently began to rub her back. Doing my best to avoid the heavily bruised areas I began to search out the tension in the muscles. The first time I heard her gasp I stopped. “Oh please keep going. It’s just that did something and I swear I felt my rib move, but in a good way.” I continued letting my hands guide me in her healing. Soon she was either gasping or moaning while my hands roamed her body.

When I stopped I motioned for Anny to hand me the bandages and I began to wrap her body again. As soon as I was done Alisa turned on her stool and smiled at me. “That feels so damm good. I can take a deep breath again. Where did you learn to do that?” “Well I took a course in sensual massage in college. When it was over I wanted to know more and the instructor taught me. This is really the first time I have ever done it for healing.”

The dark beauty smiled at me. “Well I would love it if you could come over more often. I hurt the worst in the morning. It seems like every day I get up feeling almost as bad as when I first got these bruises.” I told her I would come over anytime she needed me and it was ok with Anny’s parents. Then I had Alisa lie down and rest. I took her hand in mine and then took Anny’s hand in the other. We sat there and talked of nothing important. Soon Alisa was asleep and breathing comfortably.

I took Anny back into the living room and we sat on the couch together. Anny smiled at me. “You just keep on surprising me. Is there anything you can’t do?” “What do you mean? It’s not like I have done all that much.” Anny sat back with an astonished look on her face. “Are you kidding me? Since we have been involved you have helped me to become monogamous, you took a friend of mine out of a bad situation and helped her to have a loving family, you have shown more love to three girls than we have ever had in our entire lives, and you helped me and one of my best friends to become sisters. And I am sure there is more that I don’t even know about.”

Wow, when you put it that way I sounded like some kind of hero. But I sure didn’t feel like that. All that I knew was that there had been a few chances for me to make a difference and I took those chances. “Well it’s like this. I am not some kind of hero. I look at you girls and see that you are all making choices that to one degree or another have been forced on you. I hate that has to happen this way, and that you have to live this way. I have to do something to help or I would be the kind of person I despise the most, the person who see’s something wrong and does nothing to make it better.” I pulled Anny into my lap and looked deep into her eyes. “And if I can love and even fall in love doing it is reward enough.”

Anny wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face against my neck. I was starting to wonder if I was doing all that much good the way I kept making these girls cry. I swear I had seen more tears from these girls than I had seen in my life. We just sat there holding each other till Mike came home with a shit eating grin.

“So have you girls behaved yourselves while I was gone?” Mike said. “Oh the girls have been rather quiet since you left.” Anny perked up. “Dad, you should have seen what Dave did to Alisa. She was still in major pain and he came in and gave her a massage. I could hear her bones popping over and over. Then when he was done I rewrapped her and she fell asleep.” Man that girl could do the talkative teen thing when she wanted to.

Mike looked at me. “Ok dude can you explain what she just went on about?” I filled him in on my whole massage therapy history. I also told him about how her muscles were keeping some of the bones from setting right. “Well hell, if you can help her feel better it would be great if you could come over when you are fee to help her out. She’s had enough shit in her life and if we can do anything to pull her out of it then I’m willing.”

We chatted about making it a regimen for some one on one physical therapy after I got home from work. Then I checked on Alisa and found her snoring lightly and felt proud of myself. I had done the right thing for her and now maybe she could move on with her life without selling herself anymore.

I went home and thought about where I was going to go from here.

It had been about two months now that I had been helping Alisa get back into shape. The bruises were gone and all of her outer wounds were healed. But as we talked while I worked her over I found there were many more wounds inside than I thought. She had been physically and mentally abused by men all her life. She had learned early on how to manipulate men through sex and it had scared her deeply. The way she had formed her views about men, sex, love and life were twisted in ways I feared would never be straightened out.

We talked over many things and when she was under my hands for a while her guard seemed to drop away and her true self came flowing out. She knew she was safe, that Anny’s family would take care of her, but now she worried about her siblings, at least her ten year old sister. Her sister had seen her get beaten, and why. She told me that if that good for nothing was living with, and now off, her mother that she worried about her sister. I told her I would look into it for her and she relaxed.

I went to work and when no one was looking I slipped my metaphorical mask and cape on. I had everything I needed to look into Alisa’s case and the ones on her family. I found that her boyfriend was now applying for disability; I also learned that family services were keeping an eye on the family because of fear that the gang that attacked the boyfriend might target the family. I had some knowledge of the woman on the case and knew she would do her job well. Maybe with this I could ease Alisa’s mind a little.

I was about to back out when I saw a note on the case referring to another case. I looked and found Alisa’s file. This had to do with her beating and fostering with my neighbors. It held information about the family, and their activities. It seemed that Anny’s parents had mentioned me as a friend of the family and there was a reference file attached to that.

Now understand that under standard operations we were never allowed to see our own files. This gave me a chance to see what the department thought of me. I opened the file and saw that as far as anyone was concerned I was a divorced, mid-level worker ant. To quote one of my favorite books “Mostly harmless”. That was just how I wanted it. I backed out of all of it careful to leave no traces of my investigations.

I explained it all to Alisa and she was happy about what I had learned. I got a huge hug from her and for the first time I really felt her love for me, and felt a desire to return it. I think she felt it too because she looked into my eyes and smiled. Her eyes searched mine and found the reaction she had been looking for. She curled up in my lap with her arms around my neck. Her lips gently touched mine and I returned her kiss. For the first time in my life I felt a fuller set of lips and found it extremely arousing.

Soon our kisses began to deepen and grow rather passionate. Over the last two months I had noticed that she had a different natural scent to her. A deeper, almost musky scent to her body, but as she became more and more aroused it grew stronger. It permeated my nose and began to seep into my brain, this scent drove an urge to take her and make her mine. I pulled back and took a deep breath, which didn’t help much. “Whoa there Alisa.” She looked at me with a rather spacey look. “We can’t do anything right now. Mike is still here and it would be rather hard to explain if he happened to walk in on us.” She regretfully nodded her head. “But, if you have a talk with Anny then maybe you two can work out a late night visit, but not too late it is a school night after all.”

She pulled me into one last deep kiss and hopped off my lap. I stood up and took my leave of the hot girl and went to have a chat with Mike. He and I shot the shit for a bit and I slowly worked the conversation to Alisa. I told him that even though the paper work went fine that he needed to keep his nose extra clean for a bit. When he asked what I meant about that I told him the kind of things that social services could do.

I didn’t want to give away that I had looked into it at all, so I talked as if I had seen this situation before. I told him about how, with his and his wife’s signatures, they could look anywhere and ask anything they wanted. They could even from time to time have them observed by undercover police for reports. This caused him to break out in a cold sweat that he explained that it wasn’t that he had anything to hide, but he didn’t know they were legally allowed to do this.

I knew that it didn’t happen often and not without a search warrant but he didn’t, and it might keep him from pestering any underage girls. I knew this would cramp day time romps with the girls, but I wanted Mike to keep to himself while I began to work on getting the girls out of the lives they were leading.

I knew they talked about how prostitution was a brief choice that they were going to get out as soon as they could, but I also knew that making a living on your back was addictive. I knew strippers who loved the big money and slipped into prostitution for a few more bucks. It never ended well for them, and I didn’t want these sweet girls getting trapped into it.

That night I was sitting at my computer looking into how the girl’s money was doing. In the three months that I had had the money it had almost doubled. That was great considering everything but I wanted to really turn this tiny nest egg into something. I dropped a note to my investment friend and then moved on.

It was then I heard the back door open and close. I shut everything down and when I turned around there was Alisa. She was wearing a thin white T-shirt which let me see her had dark nipples rather clearly. I stood up and took her in my arms. Her lips met mine and all the feelings I had before came storming back. I guess they had for her as well because her hand went to the back of my head and pulled me to her.

We stayed like that for a while and then I pulled her off of me and took her hand. I guided her to my bedroom and when I turned around she began to pull her shirt over her head. In case I hadn’t described her before I will do so now.

The view I now had was wonderfully erotic. While her skin tone was like milk chocolate her nipples were like dark chocolate. She kept her pubic region completely shaved with a very puffy mons. Her legs were long and well-muscled and they were topped with a rounded ass that made me drool. She had very wide hips that narrowed into a trim waist with just a hint of baby fat holding on for dear life.

Her chest was large and her breasts were great for her body. Her breasts need their own description though. While I had been spoiled by Anny’s handfuls with their pink nipples these were in a class all their own. To place a size on then I would say she was about a C cup, but her aureole were huge. These must have been three inches across and as I looked at them they began to crinkle up making her nipples swell to the size of erasers.

When I got to her eyes my heart almost stopped. I had been around this girl every day for a month now and I had never seen her look at me like this. Her body was telling me to get naked and get busy, but her eyes were begging me for something much more.

“You know Alisa I have been around you almost every day for months. I have seen you half dressed for most of it. And yet it wasn’t till now I that I was able to see how beautiful you really are.” She smiled at me. “So I take it you like me?” she said as she wiggled in a very alluring way.

I took a step to bring me close to her. I took my hand and cupped her cheek. “No, I think I love you, and this is the first time I have ever seen you as you really are.” I leaned forward and kissed her gently. “I’ve seen your body, but you have never shown me who you really are, and I love it.” Her lip trembled and tears came sliding down to my hand.

She ran to my bed and buried her face in the pillows. I took of my clothes till I was in just my boxers, then I slid over to her as I lay down. I pulled her to me and held her tight. “I don’t know what you’re seeing. I’m just another black whore, not worth nothing. No one has ever wanted me for nothing but something to stick a dick in and that’s all I am.” I knew holding her would not fix this.

I sat up, reached down and smacked her on the ass hard. This got the reaction I was hoping for. She sat right up and glared at me. “Who the fuck do you think are you to hit me.” I locked my eyes on hers. “You know who the hell I am. The last person to call you a whore is pissing himself to sleep and all he sees is me making him that way. What the hell makes you think I would let anyone ever call you a whore again, least of all you?” That drained the anger from her.

“Alisa, you are not a whore. You have always chosen who and where you had sex with. A whore fucks who she can, where she can, for what she can get. You may have been a prostitute at one time but not anymore. I will make sure you, and as many of the girls I can, stop this shit. For some damn reason I feel for all of you girls, I see something in you. Something special is in that wonderful heart and I want to be a part of it.”

Suddenly I was wrapped in little girl. I lay us down and held her again. There were some serious wounds in this girl and I knew that sometimes you had to take it easy and sometimes you just had to rip off the Band-Aid to heal things.

She began to kiss me while tears still flowed. I held her and returned her kisses. Soon her tears dried up and passion began to enter her kisses. Her body began to rub against me and my body began to respond to her. The smell of her arousal went straight to my hind brain and my horny little monster started to ask what I was waiting for.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.