Things Sure Have Changed - Cover

Things Sure Have Changed

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A divorced man is drawn into a small group of girls running a teen prostitution ring run by his neighbors' daughter. They need his help for a problem, but over time he helps them out more than just once. His life, as well as theirs will never be the same once he gets involved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

When I got back I stayed in the house doing a little cleaning and cooking. As I sat there watching TV I heard a slight knock on the back door. When I answered the door I found Alisa standing there. I invited her in and noticed Anny was nowhere to be seen. The girl stood in the kitchen awkwardly till I invited her into the living room.

She sat down on the couch and I made sure to sit away from her but turned towards her. “I wanted to apologize to you Dave. I know you know what I was thinking when you helped us. I said as much to Anny and she kinda got pissed at me. She explained that all she wanted you to do was to try and get Yoli away from her grandmother. You did that and more, you helped get her somewhere safe and then you risked a lot to see her mom got a fair shake.”

The girl sat there wringing her hands. “Nobody has ever risked anything for any of us. We do what we do and then we get paid. Money, favors, whatever but it’s always been that way. We look out for each other but no one else does. You’re different and I don’t really know what to think. What do you want from us?”

I sat there for a second and really thought about how to phrase this. “Well you have to understand something about me. I am very old fashioned. I believe that children should be protected from some of the harsher things in life. I don’t mean you shouldn’t know about them, I just mean you shouldn’t have to deal with them at your age. I know I can’t end poverty, or gather up all the hateful adults who hurt children. Hell I can’t do much of anything, but if I can do something, anything to keep the demons away from you and your friends then I will.”

“I don’t expect you or your friends to do anything for me; I don’t do it for rewards. I do it because it’s the right thing to do, and maybe make your lives a little better. As for what you were thinking earlier, I make love to Anny because I love her. Not because I like sex with young girls, but because she is a wonderful person who crawled into my heart before she ever came to my bed.”

Alisa had tears sliding down her cheeks but I knew I needed to keep my distance. She needed to let her thoughts finish their work. She turned towards me. “Do you think there might be room for me in your heart?” I opened my arms to her and flung herself against my chest and I wrapped my arms around her. I realized it was kind of an awkward position so I lifted her so that she was sitting on my lap and I found myself rocking her exactly as I had rocked Anny just a few weeks ago.

She curled up into a ball and cried herself out, and I found that I now had a lap full of sleeping little girl. I gently shifted around and lay Alisa onto the couch. I reached over and grabbed a blanket so I could cover her up. I sat on the floor next to her and just stroked her hair. Why do children today have to have such hard times? I thought about my childhood and couldn’t remember any times that were so desperate that I would do half the things this girl has had to do or even think about. And it’s not like I had it easy.

I remember standing in line holding my mother’s hand in the shabby welfare office. I remember the look on her face when the lady gave her an envelope with the monopoly money looking food stamps. I remember getting off the bus and letting myself into the house as one of the first generations of latchkey kids. There were the times my mom would cry, thinking about my father and the way he died after all the work he had done as a police officer.

I looked at this girl and knew what that she faced the same kind of things but in a world that was so much darker. She was surviving in a world where politicians use desperation like a credit card for votes to keep them in their upscale home far from the poverty they create.

I took my dark thoughts and shoved them away, back into the dungeon of my past. I had to think instead about how to help this girl grow into the wonderful person I knew was in there. If she had the kind of mind I think she had, then maybe with a little help she could get away from a life of quiet desperation.

Just as I began to imagine the world she could create for herself I saw two large dark eyes open up to me. “You feeling better sweetie?” She reached out to me and touched my face. Then with the tiniest bit of pressure she pulled me towards her. I met her lips and gave her a small kiss. I pulled back and smiled at her. She looked into my eyes and pulled me in again, this time when our lips touched she pulled me in harder and her tongue tickled my lips. We shared a deep kiss and it felt quite good, but I still held back.

I pulled back and Alisa smiled at me. “You really do love Anny don’t you? I mean I have done a lot of kissing and I know you like me but don’t want to go farther.” “Yes I do love Anny. And yes I do like you, but I haven’t had time to make a connection with you that would make the feeling I have for you deeper. I would need that kind of connection to make love to you and that would be the only way I could get physical with you.” Tears came from her again and she pulled me into her as she held me so tight I was starting to choke.

After a bit she sat back and tried to act adult again. “I don’t remember the last time anyone has seen me cry.” She looked me in the eye with something akin to love. “Anny was right, you are a good man. I didn’t know what one looked like till now. I hope you forgive me.” I reached over and kissed her on the forehead. “Nothing to forgive, I mean when you meet an alien for the first time it’s kind of hard to know what to do.” This made her smile for me and I loved it.

For a few more hours we sat and talked. I learned that while she wasn’t in the poorest part of town it was only because her mother worked to support the family. She saved most of the money she made so she could pay her way into college. She had two siblings so she did little things with her money to ease the pressure her mom was under. But she knew if she brought any real money into the house her mom would want to know where it came from.

I told her that I had investments and a guy who was good at making money make more money. I told her that with a little trust on her part I would take the money she had and use it to make her some real money. She thought about it. “I think if I can trust you with my heart I can begin by trusting you with my money. I’ll tell Anny to hand most of it over to you.” I stood up and so did she. I pulled her into my arms and just held her. For her part her arms wrapped themselves around me tentatively and then quickly turned into an honest hug.

After Alisa left to sneak back into Anny’s house I went to bed with a feeling that maybe, just maybe I might be able to make the world a little better.

A week passed and I hadn’t seen Anny at all except at a glance. Then came Friday and as I sat at my computer I heard my back door open and close. I turned and there was my love, standing at the door with wide happy eyes. She flung herself at me and I gladly caught her in my lap, silently hoping my desk chair would hold up. Anny rained kisses all over my face with the occasional I love you tossed in. After she had settled down a bit she explained where she had been.

It seemed things had been busy. Alisa had given her the go ahead to invest her money, and then Alisa had talked to the other girls about me as well. “You have to know that Alisa is kind of the hard case in our group. She is really protective of all of us and I think that’s why she wanted to be the first to talk to you. She told me some junk about you being an alien so she could trust you. What’s that about?” I laughed at the memory. “It’s kind of a joke between her and I. I’m glad she felt confident in me enough to trust me with her future.”

“Are you kidding? You could have knocked us over with a feather it was such a shock. I mean she doesn’t trust many people and never a man. Well after she talked to all of us, we all decided to give you most of the money to invest for us.” I was impressed by the amount of trust these girls had in me. I pledged to myself that I would make good on that promise.

“Anyway, after all that Yoli asked me if she could come over soon because she wanted to thank you for all you did for her.” With that she gave me an exaggerated wink. I rolled my eyes at her hinted suggestion. “You know how I work. I don’t collect sex toys, I collect little girl hearts.”

Her hand cupped my face. “I know you do. It’s what makes being away from you that much harder. What I have to tell you is kind hard but I think you need to know. Yoli is kinda one of the different ones. For her love is sex. I mean to her when she gets paid it’s a gift for loving someone. So you do what you feel you need to, I just thought you should know that telling her no might hurt her feelings more than just banging her brains out.” “But before you start thinking about how to deal with Yoli, I know a little girl who could really use having her brains banged out.” She said as she wiggled her ass in my lap. For some reason when she talked like that I got rock hard in seconds. In just a few weeks this little girl had gone from the cutie next door to a lover who was able to arouse me faster than I thought possible.

I scooped her up in my arms and practically ran to my bedroom. We both threw our clothes around the room in our rush to get naked. The sight of her budding body made my blood boil with need and for some reason when she saw my cock waving about her eyes almost glowed. I started to lie down so she could ride me, but she stopped me. “I want you to take me. I want you to fold me anyway you want, put me anyway you want. You are a great lover but this time I want you to simply fuck me. Shove that lovely cock in me and see how much I can take, please.” I remembered that this girl said she was one of the girls who liked the money but liked sex more.

I reached over and grabbed a pillow and plopped her ass on it. I then lifted her leg so her feet were placed on my stomach and looked at her wet and open sex. It seems this is what she really wanted, who was I not to give it to her? I began to finger her clit with one finger and decided to try something new for us. I slipped my thumb into her damp pussy and got it nice and wet. Then pulling it out, I slipped it down and began to rub it against her asshole. Her eyes lit up when I did that so I applied a little more pressure while making circles.

When she began to grunt and push back I drooled into my other hand and got my cock slicked up. I pulled my hand away and began rubbing my tip against her flushed labia. I rubbed my tip from bottom to clit and back a few times and then shifted my angle and buried the head of my cock in her opening. With that contact Anny arched her back to elevate her hips. She began to thrust my tip in and out and I loved it, but I knew what she wanted.

I grabbed behind her knees, pushing them towards her chest and pressed forwards faster than I usually would, not quite shoving but damm close. I felt her body resisting a little as her body was forced open for once. Her face scrunched up with a hurt look but the sound coming out of her told me otherwise. As I hit her cervix our pubic bones touched. She gave a gasp as I hit her little button and I decided to exploit it. With short but hard thrusts I pounded my tip against her cervix over and over. Her little mews got louder and more guttural with each hit.

The reason for the pillow under her butt was so that her body was lifted off the bed and it put her pelvis at both a height and angle that gave me full access to her depths. I kept up the assault on her insides till she came hard, but this time I was in control so I was able to keep it together and not blow myself. I waited until she had recovered a little while keeping up with slow and gentle strokes.

When I felt she was back in the room with me I did an old favorite of mine. I slipped my cock out and began to rub it hard against her perineum. I would push against it and then let my cock slide into her at an angle that would cause me to slide hard against the inside of her pelvis. This caused Anny to gasp in a way that shocked me, I thought I might have hurt her. “Are you ok? Did that hurt?”

“Oh hell no, more, I want more, please more.” I smiled at her reaction. I leaned into it and began thrusting over and over again. I was shocked myself because her juices really began to flow from this. Then suddenly her body began to convulse and her legs shook. Her mews had now turned into a constant whine / growl. It was so primal a reaction I kind of lost my normal control. Rather than stop and let her come back down I just kept going at it.

She began to ask me to stop, but I couldn’t I was almost there and I told her so. She stopped asking and just grabbed the pillow under her ass and held on. I could feel my balls explode and when they let go I pushed hard and deep into her. When I did Anny let out a scream from deep inside of her. I took her legs and rolled her to the side as I fell the other way and collapsed.

I pulled the pillow from under her and eased up behind her. When I wrapped my arms around her she clutched my arms and spasmed over and over. I held her in my arms and gently kissed her shoulder as her body slowly calmed down. She rolled over and smiled at me. “I asked you to fuck me, and you fucked me into a whole new world. It was like my whole body was having an orgasm. I still can’t control the way my pussy keeps clenching and my clit aches. Holy shit that was awesome.” I had one more evil trick to play on her. I drug my fingernails across her hips and back. This caused her whole body to jerk uncontrollably, and a gasping moan came from her.

After recovering for a bit I helped her get dressed and almost had to carry her back home. After a last kiss she smiled at me. “Don’t forget that Yoli is coming over tomorrow. I hope you make her happy, just don’t do to her what you did to me tonight.” When I looked concerned she giggled. “If you did I don’t think we would ever get her out of your bed. I know I sure don’t like to leave it.” I turned and went back to my house to contemplate my future.

The next day I awoke to a warm clear day. I got the day off to a good start by cleaning up around the house and then started working on the back yard. I was just finishing mowing the yard when I head a sweet voice calling me. I looked over and saw my lovely Anny standing just inside of my gate, next to her was a tiny Hispanic girl who looked to be maybe fourteen or fifteen years old, though I knew from her records she was Anny’s age.

“Hey Dave, do you mind if we come over for a bit? Dad has to go out for a bit and wanted me to ask if you could keep an eye on us.” I had a sneaking suspicion that my girlfriend there had something to do with this sudden errand. “Sure. I was just finishing up out here. Why don’t you two go inside and get some sodas out of the fridge and I’ll be right in.” As they headed inside I tried to work out how I was going to handle this and figured I would just have to play it by ear.

I went inside and both girls were sitting at the kitchen table sipping on sodas. I grabbed one and sat down with them. Yoli looked at me with an unsure smile on her face. “Mr. David? Anny told me what you did for me and my mom. I wanted you to know I talked to her this morning and she said that the lawyer told her the charges against her wouldn’t stick. She said that her boyfriend got busted again and that it made everything against her fall apart.”

“It was because she had a good lawyer that her case got looked at. I am staying with my Tio right now and he said that when mom gets out she is going to come live with him for a while. We are very happy about that because he is a hard worker and of my family he is the most successful. He says that if I stay in school and work hard I will be able to do anything I want in life.” She looked up at me. “When I get older I want to be like you, someone who helps others to be safe and happy.”

This took me by surprise. To have a child look up to you and really mean it is something special. I took her tiny hand in mine and looked her in the eyes. “Yolanda, Your uncle is right. It will take hard work to learn all you can. You have a good heart for someone so young, always remember that you should grow up in the mind but always keep young in your heart.” The little girl smiled at me and jumped into my lap. “I will Mr. David, I will. I promise.”

I looked over at Anny and saw tears in her eyes as I held the tiny girl in my lap. Her smile lightened my heart, knowing I had done something to make her happy. While I knew I did what I did because it was the right thing to do for these girls, it was like a cherry on top to see my Anny’s smile.

After quite a bit of holding we sat and talked of what I did for a living, why I was alone, and what Yoli could do for her future. The whole time Yoli stayed in my lap while holding my hand in hers. Somewhere in this talk I felt her put my hand down on her bare leg. As we continued to talk she would get bouncy about something and while she bounced her hands would pull mine further up and eventually under her skirt.

Then it happened. Yoli looked right at me and when I met her eyes she pulled my hand so it was cupping her little cooch. I smiled at her and kissed her on the forehead, letting my hand stay just where she wanted it. Anny saw where my hand had finally ended up and smiled again but this time there was mischief in it. “So Dave, Yoli asked me earlier if you had a wife or girlfriend. I told her your wife left you but I didn’t know if you had a girlfriend.” I looked at Yoli. “As a matter of fact Yoli I do have a girlfriend. I love her so much sometimes it makes my heart ache when I can’t be with her.”

Yoli got big eyes and took her hands off of mine. “I’m sorry I didn’t know.” I looked at her and gave her a comical look. “You didn’t know?” I said as I rubbed her small mound. “But how could that be? She’s been sitting here talking to you this whole time.” Yoli looked at me and I nodded at Anny. Yoli looked at me and then at Anny. Then it hit her that I meant that Anny was my girlfriend. The scared girl hopped out of my lap like it was on fire. “Oh Anny I’m sorry I didn’t mean to do anything to hurt you.”

Anny walked over and put Yoli back on my lap. Then she reached down and put my hand right where it had been. “If you were hurting me I would have said something to you when he began holding you. I know how much you like doing the naughty little girl routine. So when you got close to Dave I knew what would happen.” This confused the little girl. “So you don’t mind that he has been touching me?” “Why would I mind that the man I love shares his love with those I love.”

With that Anny leaned down and kissed Yoli gently on the lips. At first Yoli tried to pull away but Anny didn’t let her. Soon both girls were kissing deeply and lovingly. I began to feel greater heat coming from the mound in my hand and so I gently began to cup and stroke it. As this was uncomfortable, but not wanting to break the mood I slowly turned Yoli on my lap so she faced Anny. Then once her cute little ass was centered over my cock I let one of my hands begin to pull at her growing breasts while I began strumming her clit like a guitar string.

Anny soon knelt on the floor between my legs and scooted forwards till her body was pressed against Yoli. Her arms came around the girl and what I though was going to be a hug for the girl turned into a search for my zipper. To head her off for a bit while I tried to be comfortable with being with such a small girl I went from strumming to full-fledged stroking of Yoli’s tiny clit. Just as Anny had her hand around the base of my cock the girl in my lap pulled Anny deep into the kiss they shared and tried to snap her legs snapped shut on my hand.

As Yoli melted against my chest Anny gave me a loving glare. She knew I had brought her fun to an unexpected and early end on purpose. When Yoli came around a minute or two later she smiled up at me and thanked me for bringing her off so well. I gave her another little kiss and then eased her to another chair. I then told the girls I really needed a quick shower and to behave till I came back.

I got into the shower and began to get cleaned up. I knew there was a damm good chance that soon I was going to have to take that tiny girl to my bed. Anny made it abundantly clear that she was good with Yoli and I having sex to both of us. Now I just had to wrap my mind around it.

As the problem floated around in my head the shower curtain pulled back and Yoli’s tiny brown body stepped into view. She looked up at me shyly and smiled at me. “I hope you don’t mind but I so wanted to be close to you. Also I asked Anny to wash my panties for me. It’s not too safe to have wet panties around Mike.” I reached out and took Yoli’s hand and pulled her to me. I then realized her face was level with my hardening cock.

She took this as a hint and opened her mouth to engulf my cock. I was only about half hard when I hit the back of her throat, but when she began to swallow over and over I grew quickly. The trick here though was that Yoli never backed off. As I grew harder the head of my cock slowly pushed its way deeper and deeper into her throat till I was hard as a rock and almost half of it was down her throat.

That was a thrill I never had experienced in my life. I thought that it couldn’t get any better than this until she began to slide back and forth; in essence she was fucking me with her throat. When I felt I was about to blow I reluctantly stopped her and pulled out of her mouth. She looked up at me disappointed that I had stopped her. I reached down and lifted her into my arms brining her face up to mine.

“That felt so incredible little love, but if you made me come I would have to wait to make love to you, and that is something I really don’t want to have to wait to do.” That got me the biggest smile from her. “I want to make love to you too Mr. Dave.” “Sweetie, if I am going to make love to you, you can just call me Dave.” I shut off the water and walked into the bedroom holding this tiny girl in my arms.

I laid her down on the bed and crawled on top of her tiny body. Making sure to keep my weight off of her I kissed her small lips gently. Her arms went around my neck as our tongues began to slide around each other. She also began to arch her hips to rub her wet little slit against my stomach. I let my lips move to her chin, then down to her throat. This continued till I reached her hard little nips so I stopped my journey south to pay attention to the little nubbins.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.