Things Sure Have Changed - Cover

Things Sure Have Changed

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A divorced man is drawn into a small group of girls running a teen prostitution ring run by his neighbors' daughter. They need his help for a problem, but over time he helps them out more than just once. His life, as well as theirs will never be the same once he gets involved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

Thing sure have changed over the last two years. Two years ago I was a lonely man living alone and working for the government. I was divorced and estranged from my young daughter. I was frustrated with my job, watching people use and abuse the system or being left helpless by a system trying not to be used or abused.

Then things went topsy turvy. I was pulled into the affairs of a young neighbor and her friends. I discovered that these girls between the ages of fourteen and sixteen were prostituting themselves to cope with the world around them.

Before I knew it not only was I helping them out I was quickly learning how loving these girls could be when shown what love felt like. One after another came to me for help and I did all that I could to make their lives better. When it worked they showed me how my life could be better as well.

Then my daughter came home and I learned how horrible people could be. I discovered my daughter had been hooked on drugs, and used as a prostitute for her mother’s gain. While I worked to help her, her mother was a victim of her own life style.

I also found myself becoming the parent of a young Hispanic girl whose life was a misery. Then soon afterwards I began fostering a young girl who had been severely physically and mentally abused by her mother and grandmother.

No sooner was that issue calmed down than I was pulled into helping the mother of two of my young lovers to straighten out her life. That turned into a situation that both completed the circle and began a whole new cycle in my life.

I was sitting at my desk working on a new case. A mother was having problems because she had gone on welfare. That wasn’t the main problem though. When she had filled out the paperwork the state had looked to offset the expense by chasing down her child’s father for child support. The problem was she had fled her home state because her husband was a violently abusive man who wanted control over her life.

Restraining orders were issued and such but she was afraid and didn’t know what else to do. A friend in the system told her about me and now I was finding some ways out for her. I was just finishing up some of the paperwork for her when my youngest daughter Theresa came in to see me.

In the last year she had begun to fill out nicely with a good diet and lots of love. Puberty finally caught up with her age and was doing nice things to her hips and breasts as she grew. Her legs were lengthening and her muscles were rounding them out from their coltish look before.

“Hey pops, you almost done?” “Yeah sweetie, I just need to send this stuff off and then I will close down for the day.” The sweet girl wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me. I felt the love she had for me in that contact and reveled in it. I shut down my computer and pulled her into my lap.

“Wow, you have really blossomed Theresa. You are going to have to start beating the boys off with a stick soon.” She nuzzled my neck. “The only one I will ever beat off is you.” We laughed at that. “Well if you are done in here we are expecting guests remember?”

Oh shite, I had forgotten we were having a barbeque tonight. Mary and the girls were coming over and I wanted to get things nice for them. I went into the kitchen to find Ellen bustling around the room. “About time you got in here to help. I have the meat defrosted, the veggies are steaming, and the mac is ready.” I should have known Ellen would be on top of things.

I went out back and made sure the new pool was heated and the chemicals were in balance. I stepped over to the grill and started preheating it. I then went inside and got a stack of towels for the table outside. Just as I got that done I heard the doorbell go off.

I walked inside just as Theresa opened the door. Two auburn streaks flew through the house and slammed into me. Katie, like Theresa was just getting used to her new body as a good diet and love was starting to work it’s magic. Her sister Gayle on the other hand was starting to look and feel more like her mother.

At eighteen she was almost done becoming the woman she would be. Five foot eight with a body a playboy bunny wished she could have. With love and encouragement she was a senior in high school now alongside my oldest daughter Ellen.

Mary was more sedate when she walked in, but she did so so that the girls would get their chance to get their hugs and kisses. When they had stepped back Mary walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. “How’s my favorite man doing these days? Still trying to make the world a better place?” I nodded and she gave me a lip lock that made my blood boil.

“Hey mom, no cutting line. He’s mine first tonight remember?” said little Katie. Mary smiled at me. “I know. I was just getting him warmed up for you.” She gave me a little peck on the cheek after that and let me go. I was almost sorry to let her go, but then I remembered that we had all night to get back to that.

I turned around and saw Em coming down the hall in her bathing suit. If I ever needed anything to prove that I was a male it was my reaction to her. Over the last year Em had blossomed both physically and emotionally. Her body was rocking to put it mildly. Her waist was trim without the usual anorexic look. Her hips were very wide and slid into her legs perfectly and she was developing a set of breasts that verged on my idea of too large. But overall her frame made her look almost over the top.

The most attractive thing about her though was her spirit. She had shaken off much of her puritanical/fundamental brainwashing. That didn’t mean she had lost any of her faith it just meant that she could understand the world around her better. She had also begun to stand up for herself without stepping on others feelings.

The one thing that remained the same was that with me she was very submissive. With anyone else she would stand up for herself and her ideals or thoughts. But with me she still always deferred everything when it came to meeting or agreeing with me. She was a wild woman in bed but only when I took control which meant I had to work hard to anticipate her desires. I had to admit that while I loved sex with them all it was kind of fun to play the dominant role now and then.

We headed outside and sat around talking about how things were going for them all. Gayle was working hard in her AP course work and was looking forward to graduating near the top of her class. Katie was working hard as well. She was now on the dance team for her school and loved it. Then the big news of the night came out. Mary told me that her boyfriend had given her a hint or two that he wanted to get more serious. The only way they could do that was to get married so it looked like things were improving for everyone.

It was then I looked into the house and my heart throbbed. I saw Ellen hustling around the kitchen with a slight smile on her face. Of all my little loves my love for her was something else. When I looked at the woman she was becoming I wished I could roll back my age so that I could spend a long full life with her. She was the only one that truly ruled my heart.

I excused myself and went in to get the meat for the grill. Everyone else was outside talking and splashing away as I walked into the kitchen and wrapped my arms around Ellen. As I did she leaned into me and rubbed he head against me. I bent down and gently kissed across her neck and shoulders. When I held her this way I truly felt complete.

“I love you so very much Ellen. You are truly my own little angel.” She turned to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. “Is it cause I take you to heaven?” “No. It’s because you make my life heaven.” I pulled her to me and held her close. I whispered into her ear. “You are my greatest and truest love Ellen.” She held me tight and we just loved each other.

Then a loud scream of outrage brought us back to the real world. I grabbed the meat that was already sitting on a platter and headed back outside. I found Katie splashing around the pool waving Theresa’s bathing suit top over her head. Theresa was trying to cover her small breast and get her top back at the same time.

The little girl was getting frustrated as she tried to keep her modesty and get her revenge. I set the meat down and whipped off my shirt and dove into the pool. I rushed for Theresa rather than Katie. I grabbed her from behind and slid my hands up to cover her small but growing breasts. She gaped as my hands rubbed over her hard nipples. “You don’t need that top. It’s just us and I really like seeing your bare breasts.” I loosened my grip on her and she spun around.

She threw her arms around me and gave me a huge hug. Katie was waving the top over her head and teasing Theresa. The little girl looked at the top and smiled. “You can keep it. Dad likes me this way.” Katie looked frustrated that I had ruined her game. Then her words sank in and soon Katie’s top went sailing through the air. I now had two topless nymphs splashing around the pool.

Just as I put the meat on the grill I heard a huge splash and I turned to see two more half naked girls bobbing in the water. I turned back to cooking fast because seeing water cascading over naked breast that size would make a dead man hard as a rock.

As I grilled dinner Mary came over and gave me a big hug from behind. She rested her head against me and I enjoyed the feeling. “Dave I don’t know what to say. A year ago you took me under your wing and made a woman out of a bar fly. You have shared your home and heart with me, and now I am in love with a man who looks like he wants to marry me.”

I turned around and wrapped my arms around her. “You are the sweetest man I have ever known. Even though I really do love him, no one will ever take your place in my heart.” “Roy is a good man and he will do wonders for you and the girls. I have seen the way he looks at you and the girls, and he has fallen hard for all of you.” She gave me one more squeeze and then went to talk at the girls.

I started pulling the meat off the grill and called to my little nymphs to dry off and get dressed for dinner. I entered the kitchen and found Ellen smiling at me. I looked closer and saw that her eyes were red and a little puffed.

I took her in my arms and asked what was wrong. “Oh nothing I’m just being silly.” She swatted my chest and moved off to get everything ready. Everyone came in and both Em and Theresa apologized for leaving Ellen to do everything. Ellen of course waved them off and we all dug in.

After dinner we started a movie and I was bracketed by redheads. Gayle and Katie both took position as soon as the movie started and began their campaign to get me so aroused I would make love to them on the floor in front of everyone. In the year or so that I had been making love to these girls they had learned what turned them and me on.

Not even half way into the movie I pulled them together and said who’s first. They smiled at me and then both stood up. They took my hands and pulled me to my feet. While it wasn’t the first time they had done this it was still very rare. Then something happened that had never happened. As we walked out of the room I saw Gayle go over and grab her mother’s hand.

At first, the woman seemed stunned and began to argue the point. But as I had learned it was no use to argue with them when they both felt the same way. I got into my bedroom and Katie was already half naked. When Mary got into the room Gayle had her shirt off and was unhooking her bra. The girls finished getting naked when they walked over to us.

Katie got onto the bed and started taking off my clothes. Gayle walked over to her mother and did the same. It seemed that having a young girl take your clothes off had the same effect on Mary as it did me. The difference was what was hard as a rock on each of us. Katie wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply.

I then about chocked when I heard Gayle say to her mother. “Don’t fight this. Just go with it and find out what is possible.” I turned my head and witnessed Gayle’s tongue visibly entering her mother’s mouth while her hand stroked her nipples. The moan I heard from across the room told me she wasn’t going to be putting up any fight.

Katie pulled my head back around and put me in a lip lock so I wouldn’t pay attention to anyone or anything but her. We did this for a little while longer then I pulled away and stretched out on the bed to have Katie ease on top of me. We kept kissing and I could hear Gayle and Mary talking. Then I felt a mouth on my hard cock and Katie threw her head back and moaned out loud. It looked like she had a mouth on her too.

I knew in moments that it was Mary sucking me. I liked her technique but it was easy to tell the difference. Katie was really getting into what was going on by the way she wiggled on me. Then I heard some whispering and then a mouth clamped onto me and I knew it was Gayle. To put it clearly, Gayle could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and then make the truck start from the feeling.

I was just getting into it when she pulled off. A minute or two later I felt a mouth but this time it took a second for me to know it was Mary. I realized Gayle was teaching her mother how to really suck a man off fast. There was more whispering and changes made in the way she was getting me off.

Katie was done with kissing and she was soon in one of my favorite positions with the little thing. I had a knee on either side of my head and her tasty little pussy over my mouth. I remembered when she had started growing hair and unlike most girls she thought it was gross and had to know how to shave it off. She kept it furless and I hated to admit it to anyone but I loved a bare pussy.

Soon I was slurping away at a sweet split peach. It was juicy, tasty, and very filling as a desert. A few more instructions from Gayle and I found myself on the verge of cuming hard. I moaned out a warning and I heard Gayle telling her mom to get ready. I came very hard and I swear that I felt my ass clench hard enough to give me a charley horse.

I relaxed and my head was spinning while Katie ground out a small orgasm on my chin. “Holy shit!” I heard Mary say. Katie hopped off so I could lean up. Mary had my cum dripping down her chin while her eyes were bugging out. I smiled at her and she just kept wiping off her face. “I can’t believe you had that much cum in your balls. You’ve been holding out on me.” “I told you mom, do it that way and you can either take the night off or start doing it again and ride till you’re tired. I do that when I really want a long ride or when Katie and I want to take turns.”

“See what I have to put up with these girls? Get them in the bedroom and they have their own ideas of what to do and how to do it.” Both Gayle and Katie looked at me. I smiled at them. “And I wouldn’t want it any other way. I love when a woman knows what she wants and lets me give it to her.” They slipped to my sides and held me gently. “And that is one of the reasons we love you so much Dave.”

Mary had cleaned up and smiled at us. “It’s my turn girls. I really want to return the favor to your mother.” I pulled her to me and kissed her still cummy face. Then I rolled her over on her back and slid down to tenderly kiss her labia that were swollen and red. I looked up at the girls. “Girls could you help me, your mother really likes her nipples lightly nibbled when I get her going.”

Mary looked at me with a bit of shock that I would involve her daughters but that changed when my tongue started on her clit and the girls went for a breast each. I was really getting into it when I felt a tapping on my shoulder. Looking up I saw Gayle smiling at me and hinting that she would like to take over. I lifted one of Mary’s legs and let the girl in I pulled back as if I was changing position and Gayle dove in.

I sat back and watched as Gayle went to town on her mother. I told her that Mary liked fingers in both holes and the girl went for it. Mary was so lost in the sensations she didn’t notice the switch till I kissed her. We actually made out for a minute or two before I saw her eyes widen at the sight of me. Then she let the feelings wash over her as well as the thought of them being caused by her oldest daughter and she lost it.

As Mary lay there panting I looked over and found Mary had a small collection of bite marks around her aureole. She would have to avoid her boyfriend till those faded away. “Damm Dave you were right. Mom is a bit of an anal freak. Three fingers and a little twisting and she went off like a rocket.” We shared a smile at her comment and the feelings behind it.

Katie was sitting there trying to be a good girl, but her ass was wiggling like crazy. If she had a tail it would be lashing like crazy. I pulled her over her inert mother and threw her on her back. I then pulled the pillow from under her head and pushed it under her tiny ass.

I lined the head of my cock up and slipped it in. I began with a little push and pull, never going farther than the head. When she began to whine I slipped the entire length in her in one push. When our pelvises met she grunted in joy. I slowly thrust into her while she held her legs up to either side of me. We did this for a while till I felt her rock her hips upwards as I hit bottom. I decided as this might be the last time we did this for a while to try something I usually only did with Ellen.

I leaned back so I was sitting on my ankles. I lifted her legs so that her feet were resting on my forearms and my hands were on her knees. I stayed in place but pushed down on her knees. This caused me to be shoved all the way inside of her. When I let go she would lift up and I would slide out till just a little more than the tip remained inside.

I did this a few times slowly to let her get used to it. Then I took her to a higher speed, pushing down a little faster and then a little more. She began thrashing her head back and forth and making grunts and other sounds I think were words. Her juices were really beginning to flow and I decided to see if she could take it to the top.

On the next push down I thrust up with my pelvis. When I did this she let out what can only be described as a bark. Mary had woken up about midway and was enjoying the sight of her daughter having sex. When that bark came out both Gayle and Mary looked at me like it was defiantly something new.

I stopped when she made that sound on the second thrust. “Are you ok sweetie?” “She opened her eyes which were definitely glazed. “Why the fuck did you stop? Keep doing that!” I began to push and pull her while I looked at the others. I guessed this was something she hadn’t done in front of them either because they were both covering their mouths trying not to laugh.

I decided to take her home and began the full thrust again. Soon Katie was barking like crazy and thrusting up at the same time I did. We got a rhythm going and I felt her body clamp onto me inside while she was pulling on my legs with her hands to keep going. I didn’t know what was going on with her but I kept it up. Then I felt her cervix pressed hard against my tip on every thrust. I was about to lose any control I had. “Oh damm it Katie I’m gonna blow.”

When I said that her cervix actually opened a little and my tip stretched it further. I felt my come spurt into her and about the third pulse of cum into her that a flood of fluid pushed it all out. Katie let out a primal scream like I had never heard from her. Her mother quickly grabbed a pillow and stuffed into her mouth as Katie continued to scream till her throat went hoarse. I began to pull out when I realized I couldn’t. The head of my cock was trapped inside of her tiny cervix. When I pulled Katie would convulse and scream again.

I decided the only thing to do was the band aid effect. I pulled hard and her cervix came with me to a point and then I slipped out. I knelt there and both Mary and Gayle looked at me with a combination of horror and fascination. “She popped me into her cervix. I’ve never had that happen before.” Both women looked at me with bugged eyes and placed their hands over their stomachs.

For her part Katie was curled up in a little twitching ball. There was a light knock on the door and Ellen stuck her head in. “Is everyone ok? I could hear someone all the way into the front room.” I waved Ellen in. “You know that little push pull thing you like?” She nodded her head. “Well I was doing that with Katie and she really liked it.” Ellen smiled with a little bit of a blush.

“The problem is that she came really hard and then I got sucked into her cervix.” Ellen paled and then went over to stroke Katie’s back. “Katie what does it feel like down there?” Like I got punched hard, but I can’t stop having little cums.” “Katie I really need to check you out to make sure you aren’t hurt. So roll on your back for me.”

Ellen ran out of the room and came back with a flashlight. Then she had Mary and Gayle hold her legs up so she could use her fingers and opened her up. After a moment she sat back with a smile and shook her head. She looked at me and giggled. “It’s a good thing Mary got her on birth control. Her cervix is actually dripping your cum. It’s red and puffy but I can’t see any damage. It also looks like she’s going to be like me, a bit of a roughneck.” She hugged me and then flounced out of the room giggling.

We all collapsed around the still twitching girl and held hands. “Thank you, girls.” Mary said in a quiet voice. “You’re welcome mom. Katie and I had been planning this for a while. But when you got serious with Roy we knew it was time.” Mary shook her head. “That’s not what I’m talking about. If you hadn’t gotten involved with this wonderful man there is no telling where we would be today. Thanks to you and him I am on the verge of creating the first stable relationship I’ve ever had.” She hugged her girls.

Then she looked at me. “I can never say enough, or do enough to let you know how much you mean to me and what you have done for me. All I can do is to tell you that I will always love you.” Then the tears came for both of us and we held each other till the sun came up.

The next day Katie had a bit of a hard time walking but she said that she couldn’t wait to do it again. I kissed everyone goodbye and slumped against the closed door. Ellen was there leaning against the door way into the kitchen. “I’ll bet you even money that within a year of getting married the girls will have Roy eating out of their hands, and other places. Come on you need to eat after a night like that.”

A few days later I got a call from Mary that Roy had indeed asked her to marry him. She said that before she said yes she broke down and told him what she had been like before they met. She told him two of her closest friends pulled her out of it and helped her to get on the right track. He said he still wanted to marry her so it was now official.

I told her I was glad and that one day I’d like to meet this guy. She said she would soon. I was very happy for her. I would miss her and the way she made love but I was glad she had turned her life around for her and her girls. It took a lot of courage to do what she had done.

It was quiet after that for a month. Then the frenzy that a wedding brought started. All the girls were going nuts. That meant Mary’s girls, Elian’s girls and my own. I was left blissfully unaware of it all. Then one night I was told the bachelorette party was being held in my house. I told them I would leave if they wanted but I was told that my presence was necessary.

That night I was told to stay in the bedroom till called but was given food and water as it would be a long wait. I kicked back and turned on the tube. I heard the women talking and laughing like crazy. Then at one point I head the doorbell ring and then rhythmic music playing. At the sound of cat calls I realized there had to be a stripper.

There were cheers and jeers aplenty for about an hour and then the music stopped and soon afterwards the front door opened and shut again. I was just about to call it a night when there was a knock at my door. I opened it and there was Mary. She was flushed and had a huge smile. Her arms went around my neck and our lips met.

She then let me go and began to push me backwards till I fell on the bed. She started taking her clothes off and looking at me like I was a plate of prime rib. “Tomorrow I take my vows and become Roy’s wife. So tonight I want one last time with you.” Her clothes flew across the room and soon she had mine doing the same thing.

She got on top of me and we kissed and stroked each other. Soon I felt the tip of my cock slip into her and she began riding it. She did this till she began to get really turned on and then she sat back and ground out a nice hard orgasm. She slid off and lay next to me. She then looked at my still hard cock waving in the air.

She took the pillow from under her head and rolled on top of it. “Could you give me what you gave to Katie last time we were together?” I took a deep breath and then took my place. I slid in easily and when I was fully inside I began the bounce. “Oh fuck me.” So I did. For the next ten minutes I kept it at a good pace and Mary was making things very slick with her now constant flow of juices.

I decided to really start giving it to her before I got too tired. I started my thrusting and she went crazy just like her daughter. She was cussing me out for not doing this before, she was telling me everything she was feeling, and she began cussing again as she started an almost continuous climax. When that started I felt her cervix.

I had never felt her cervix before and found it rather odd. It was soft and much larger than the girls. Just as I felt my balls tighten I called it out. That caused her tighten something and I felt her cervix slip over the tip of my cock. The first pulse of my cum stopped before it could make it out. When the second pulse hit it pushed the first out hard and the rest were just as violent. Mary was chewing a pillow and crying out.

When we had caught our breaths I pulled out of her cervix. I reached over to make Mary more comfortable and she asked me to leave it. I lay there next to her and stroked her beautiful body. I looked at her face and saw that she was smiling but tears were sliding down her face. I pulled her close and kissed her over and over.

“I can feel it.” She said. “What can you feel lover?” She smiled at me. “I opened my cervix to you and you filled me up with your seed. I can still feel it pooled inside of me.” I knew it was all in her mind. There aren’t those kinds of nerves down there. Then it hit me the way she had said that. Not “I can feel where you opened me” or something equally sensual. She had said “My seed.” Oh fuck.

“Are you saying what I think you are saying?” She smiled at me. “I knew you were smart enough to know what I was saying. I felt this way for a long time, but I didn’t want to do it to trap you into a marriage because of a baby. Then when I fell in love with Roy I knew that someday our relationship would end.”

She placed her hand over her pelvis. “The thing is I know that no matter what, I would always want to have a part of you in my life. When Roy asked me to marry him even knowing what I was I knew I would never ever cheat on him. So I came to the decision to do this. I talked to all the girls and they all thought it was both the right thing and the only way I could keep my vows.”

“So once again I say to you that I can feel it. The girls and I all planned and worked it all out. I even checked my ovulation and it didn’t get any better than today. I knew the moment I got pregnant with each of the girls and I can tell you that right now a fertile little egg has met with one of your little wigglers and it is looking for a nice place to attach itself to. That is why you couldn’t get me out of this bed with dynamite right now.” She looked at me with tear filled eyes. “Now I can look at a part of you every day and remember how much I love you.”

It was my turn to cry. I kissed the woman and our tears flavored them. We lay there for the rest of the night, just holding each other and loving each other. The next day we walked out of the bedroom to the smell of breakfast. When we entered the kitchen everyone looked at Mary. When she nodded they all began to cheer. Gayle and Katie ran over to her and ran their hands gently against her tummy. Ellen walked over to me and hugged me. “I’m sorry dad. I wanted to tell you but they made me promise. Plus I thought it was a good idea for her to do it.” I told her it was ok. Then I kissed the woman I loved most.

I didn’t meet Roy till the wedding. When I showed up I was only introduced as Ellen’s dad Dave. I took the hint and told him that it was a nice wedding and his new bride was very pretty. I also hinted that I had never really met the lady other than when the girls were picked up and dropped off and that I felt odd being included.

During the rest of the day I was politely ignored by Gayle and Katie and I only got one tear filled smile from Mary. Later Elian came over and sat with me to talk. “Did you know I was the one who did a pregnancy test on Mary?” she said like we were having a normal conversation. “Looks like someone is going to have to start buying maternity wear soon.” She smiled at me. “I wonder how many brides are lucky enough to get pregnant on their honeymoon.” I tried to keep a smile off my face. “And it’s odd how Roy reminds me of someone else I know.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.