Things Sure Have Changed - Cover

Things Sure Have Changed

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A divorced man is drawn into a small group of girls running a teen prostitution ring run by his neighbors' daughter. They need his help for a problem, but over time he helps them out more than just once. His life, as well as theirs will never be the same once he gets involved.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Father   Daughter   Harem   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting  

It had been two years since my wife found her true love and took off to live in the great outdoors with him and our thirteen year old daughter. After some work between our lawyers it was agreed a decent child support in trade for our suburban home. She wasn’t greedy and we did our best to keep it amicable for our daughter’s sake.

This meant I got to keep the house and the mortgage and she got to marry her Romeo and not have to worry about earning money. Ok, so I was rather bitter for a long time. I also had some trust issues with women. It’s not like I became a woman hater it’s just that I didn’t feel I could be more than friends with adult women anymore.

This meant I didn’t date much, worked a ton, and lived a quiet life. Then my neighbor Mike and I started to hang out more. We went to bars to ogle women and play pool. Mike was married but it was a rather loose affair for him. He and his wife worked opposite time jobs so they only spent a few hours a day together. They had a young daughter, Anny, who was turning fifteen and was once a friend of my daughter.

Well anyway, I was celebrating the anniversary of official singlehood when Mike began talking about his daughter’s birthday party and wanted to know if I was able to come over and help chaperone the event. It seemed his wife had to pull a shift and he didn’t want to have to deal with a bunch of young girls for the evening.

I said it would be no problem and he just smiled. “Dude you have no idea what you are in for. I would suggest that you wear some Dockers and boxers, you’ll need the room.” “Why do you say that?” He grinned. “Dude, eight young girls running around in bathing suits and then later all manner of nighties, if that doesn’t keep you hard for most of the evening you can turn in your pecker cause the thing is dead.” He laughed for a few seconds. “I gotta to say there are times when the wife wants to get frisky and the only way I can get going is to think about some of the things I’ve seen these girls wear.”

That Friday I got the call to come over and help so I followed Mike’s suggestion and headed over. The door was thrown open by a tender young Red head in an almost there bikini with huge green eyes. “Oh hi, I thought you might be the pizza guy.” I was surprised at my lack of response then I found my voice. “Well hello. I’m Dave and I’m here to help Mike with the party.” The girl looked me up and down like a side of beef for a second and then smiled. “Well that’s the best news I’ve heard today. Come on in and join the party.” As I walked past she brushed her nicely sized breasts against my arm and closed the door.

I looked around and found Mike in the back cooking at the grill. He saw me and smiled. “Yo bro, good to see ya, why don’t you take over here, I have a few things I got to do inside.” I walked over and began flipping burgers and steaks. There must have been eight or so girls running around the pool playing. Some of them were younger than Anny, and some must have been in their late teens judging by their development.

I had cooked up most of the food when Mike came back with a huge grin. “So, have you been enjoying the view?” I hated to admit that I had been, but that was going to stay my little secret. “Are you kidding me? I’d go to jail for looking too hard at these girls, and I’m sure they wouldn’t appreciate some dirty old man staring at them.” Mike just laughed. “Dude, you have got to learn that things have changed since we were their age. They have sexting, online porn, social media that can get really sociable if you get my meaning. These girls have seen shit and probably done shit that you and I would have gone to juvi for in our day.”

Almost to show he was right a young girl of about fourteen came running past me waving something over her head. Right behind her came a beautiful Carmel skin girl with nice sized breast and huge areola yelling at her for her top back. She walked past me with no hint of embarrassment as her breasts swayed past me. I looked at Mike and he just smiled at me with an “I told you look” on his face.

No one seemed to care that Mike or I were standing there watching as they had fun doing whatever they wanted. I said I was going to go grab a drink and headed inside to hide the fact I was getting hard as iron at the sights the girls had shown me. I discovered that my erection wasn’t going to be going down anytime soon. As I reached in the cooler in the kitchen for a soda I heard something that pulled me to look into the family room. On the huge couch I saw a pair of girls laying down and making out.

One was at least a mid-teen while the other had to be just entering her teens. The younger of the two was being kissed deeply and with passion while she was twisting the older girls nipples that hung out of her pulled down top. I didn’t want to be caught watching so I quickly went back outside and sat down in the shade of the house.

I began to really look at what was going on around me. Most of the girls seemed to be innocently playing in the water. But when I really looked at them I noticed that there was a lot of touching and feeling going on in plain sight. As I sat there trying to get my mind around what I was seeing someone had come to sit with me. “So, are you catching on? Or are you still in the “what have I walked in on stage?” I turned to see Anny sitting next to me with a smile on her face. “Um” was all I could get out. She pointed at my crotch and the erection trying to stand up from it. “I saw you sitting here in shock and I figured that you had begun to catch on to what was going on around here. I also figured I should get over here to explain things.” She took my hand and began to gently stoke it. “Dave, I want something from you.” Her eyes met mine. “I want you to promise me that what I say to you will go no further than just us and maybe a few others I will introduce you to. I need that promise to protect others that can’t protect themselves.”

Well that girl knew one of my week points. I had always wanted to be a cop, or a solder or something, but due to asthma I was denied that desire. All my life my wife had accused me of having a hero complex. Now here was a young girl asking me to keep her secret. “Alright, I will keep your secret if what you say is true.” She sat for a few seconds then leaned back and told me her story.

“Alright, I can’t blame you for that rider. To start off all these girls are my closest friends. If you were to tell anything about what I tell you, all of them could get in serious trouble. Most of them would end up being abused in foster homes, or even jail.” I knew what she meant about foster homes. In my profession you pray that kids have someone in their families to take them in rather than bounce around the foster care system. The foster care system is so overloaded that anyone taking in the kids goes through an approval system but only once really. After that anything can happen in those homes and no one cares.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say I work for the state. What I do I won’t say, just know I see families torn apart by drugs, abuse, and stupidity every day.

I nodded to Anny. “Ok then I will let you in on our little secret. Every girl here is a prostitute.” I was shocked to say the least. I looked at her and she smiled at me. “Yep, even yours truly. For the right price I will take you in the house, yank those Dockers down to your ankles and suck you down my throat till you explode.” She then reached out and closed my open mouth.

“You see we all protect each other, help each other, and try to make things work for us. Some of us do it because we need the money for one reason or another. Some do it because we have high sex drives and fantasies that at our age would get us in trouble. Others do it because it’s just fun.” She smiled at me. “I’m from the last group.”

“I asked dad to invite you because we need you. When I say that I mean we had no other way to do what needs to be done without you.” I got suspicious and she could tell. “It’s not something I think you will object to. One of our member’s families had some bad things happen. Knowing you, and what you do, I knew the only way to save her was to ask for your help. To do that I knew we would have to bring you into this little family.”

“Alright Anny you have my attention, what do you need from me?” I could tell she was serious but nervous about this. “I really didn’t want to get you involved, but I knew it was the only way. One of the girl’s moms got busted for dealing. She wasn’t really dealing, but her boyfriend does, and when he got busted he said it was her setup and he was only carrying for her. When the cops came they found drugs hidden in the closet. The cops took her in and she is facing some major time because the boyfriend is turning states evidence against her.”

I could figure the rest out from there. Boyfriend rolls over on innocent woman, she goes down and he walks. She rots for a few while he keeps dealing, and the prosecutor’s office gets a pat on the back for catching a dealer rather than just nailing a guy for a few dime bags. A reality that few know about, and I hated it.

“So what do you think I can do about it?” Anny looked at me with pleading eyes. “I know you can’t help her mom, but you can help her. Her grandmother looks good on paper, but she is an evil person. Yoli, that’s short for Yolanda, stayed with her before and the old lady used to beat her when the mood took her to do it. Her mother told social services but it went nowhere. She has an uncle who loves her and would take good care of her, but he got accused once for a sexual assault but that got dropped. The problem is that ever since he has a sex offender stamp over his head.”

I now understood where I came in. She knew I had the ability to make sure the girl had a good chance of going to her uncle rather than her grandmother. With a few keystrokes I could change the future of a little girl I didn’t know. Something I secretly had always wanted to be able to do. The problem was that if I didn’t do it right or there was any kind of investigation I could lose my job. So what to do, the right thing or the safe thing?

“I’ll need her full name. If you can I will need her social security number and the name of her uncle and his social as well.” I looked at Anny and saw tears falling down her cheeks. “Oh Dave, I will owe you so big if you can pull this off. Me and all the girls will owe you for this.” She reached out and slid her hand against my now deflated cock. I grabbed her wrist and took her hand in mine. “No, I owe you. This will give me a chance to make a flawed system work for once.” I got up and walked over to grab a burger.

The rest of the day went fairly normal I guess. Girls running around having fun and talking, but over time I noticed that the girls smiled at me more and I even got a few hugs. No one said anything to me about anything Anny and I had talked about, and the sexual events seemed to have gone underground for the time being.

Later in the evening Mike brought out a large cake and we all sang happy birthday. When she blew out the candles she looked right at me and smiled. After cake and ice cream most of the girls were picked up by parents leaving it down to Anny, the Black girl, who I got to see so much of earlier whose name I learned was Alisa, and a tiny Hispanic girl named Theresa. I told Mike I was going to head home. “Dude, why don’t you stick around? We can have a few beers and see what’s playing on the tube.” “Thanks man, but you were right. The day kind of kicked my ass and I got a few things I need to think about.”

“Dude, don’t tell me your having some kind of moral crisis over seeing some girly flesh.” “Oh hell no, that was the fun part. I just got a ton of work coming at me and I need to get some of it started. Thanks for everything though, it was a lot of fun.” I then took my leave and walked across the lawns to my house.

I sat at my computer and began to look into how best to solve a little girl’s problem. I took a long shower and a quick stroke session to get over everything I saw that day. As I crawled into bed there was a knocking on my bedroom window. I looked out and saw Anny standing there smiling at me. I opened the window and asked her what she was doing out so late at night. She asked if we could talk about this inside so I went and let her in.

With Anny standing in my front room in nothing but an oversized night shirt I asked her why she was here. She stood there looking down and appearing every inch a nervous fifteen year old girl. “Well after I found out you left I felt bad. I mean here you are willing to risk so much and you don’t even really know why.” “I know enough. A girl is in trouble and I can help, that’s all I need to know.”

She looked at me and smiled. She stepped towards me and her arms went around my neck. She pulled me down and her lips found mine. To say I surprised by her move is an understatement, But after the shock wore off I found I really loved kissing someone again. The feel of intimate human contact went right to my heart. Then I remembered I was kissing a fifteen year old girl and my friend’s daughter.

I moved my hand upwards between us and cupped her face. Then I pulled back gently and smiled. “Thanks for the kiss. It’s been a while since I had one and even longer since I had one as sweet.” I stood up straight, pulling myself from her embrace. I held her soft cheek in my hand and remembered that my daughter was the same age as this girl. I wanted her to know my feelings without hurting hers.

As we stood there I tried to figure out just what my feelings were. She did it for me. “You know I have always had feelings for you don’t you? I would come over here and play with Ellen just so I could be around you. Don’t get me wrong, I love my dad in my own way, but when I was around you it was something different.”

She put her hand over mine and rubbed her cheek against my palm. “I know my dad loves me, and he would do just about anything for me. But when I was here I knew that if there was any danger to me or Ellen you would put yourself between it and us.” She looked at me and smiled. “That’s why it took so long for me to get you involved with this life I lead. I knew you wouldn’t hesitate, but I didn’t want you to know what kind of person I really was. I wanted you to still see the little girl you knew, not the person I’ve become.” It was then I felt the tears against my hand as they began to fall.

I pulled her to me and held her. I guess feeling me do that released something she had been keeping inside and it all came out at that moment. Her arms went around me and she held on for dear life as racking sobs came out of her. I bent down and lifted her in my arms and then sat with her in my lap. I wrapped her in my arms and let her get it all out. “Anny, you will always be that little girl to me, as long as you keep it a part of you.” I said as I rocked her in my arms.

She eventually calmed down and we just sat there. I kept rocking and holding her, thinking back through the years watching her growing up. I may be holding a young woman in my arms, but just like I told her, I still remember the little sundresses and scraped knees. I remembered one time when she had wrecked her bike and limped over to my garage looking for me to fix everything. Then I thought of all the times in the past as she had grown up, and saw for the first time her attachment to me over her father.

It was just as these thought came to mind that her hand cupped my cheek and pulled me back into her kisses. They were soft and loving, not really passionate yet something more stimulating. We sat like that for a very long time, two people showing each other how they felt. I shifted her in my arms and stood up, and then I walked with her in my arms to my bedroom. I gently laid her down and stretched out next to her.

We continued to kiss and stroke each other. She took my hand in hers and guided it to her small but firm breast. Her nipple was so incredibly hard against my palm. When I took it between my fingers and pulled she let out a deep moan. “Yes, please take me.” This was something special and I wanted her to know that. Removing my hand I held her face again, but this time a little firmer, so she had to look me in the eye.

“Tell me the truth Anny, have many people fucked you?” I saw fear in her eyes. Then resolve set in and she looked right back at me. “I lost my virginity two years ago. Since then I have had sex with five different men and two boys.” I knew she was being honest. “So you have been fucked by seven people?” Her spirit was strong, but there was hurt there too. “Yes” was all she said. “Then it’s about time someone made love to you. It’s about time someone treated you the way you deserve to be treated.”

Her eyes softened as what I was saying made it past the self-loathing she harbored in her heart. As the tears began again I leaned into her and kissed her again. I gently began to stoke her body to stoke the flames of passion rather than lust. All she had ever known was lust; she didn’t have a chance to form a connection to anybody. But I had formed a connection with her a long time ago, and now it was time for her to know there was something other than getting off in life. She had to know that or she would never really be able to form a loving relationship with anyone.

I snaked my hand under her shirt and let it slide slowly up her leg. I reached her hip without hitting any panties so when I got to her waist I began to make slow circle on her spreading hips. I felt my fingers reach her spine and then let them glide along the cleavage of her ass and then down to her thigh. With a little guidance I pulled her leg up and over my hip till my fingers were behind her knee. Then I let them retrace their way back to her hip.

I began to stoke and then gently rub her lower back. I could feel the tension in her muscles and began to work them loose. When they relaxed more I began my trek up her back, pulling her shirt with it. She lifted her body away from me without ever removing her lips from mine so that eventually even her arms were free the entire garment was around her neck. She pushed on my shoulder and as I lay onto my back she turned with me and ended up with her on top and her legs straddling my hips.

For the first time in what seemed like hours our kiss was broken and she whipped her shirt from around her neck. With her elbows on either side of my head she looked at me and looked like she was about to say something, but instead returned to kissing me. Now both my hand had free access to her entire body and I let them roam where they got the best results.

I lightly raked my fingers down her spine, I pulled at her hair guiding her head back so I could kiss her neck and shoulders, but I always returned to her lips. I knew it was time because she began to grind against my already hard cock. Lifting my hips, and her, I pulled down my boxers and set my cock free. When she felt it throbbing beneath her she began to pant through her nose.

I took it to the next level and began to rock my hips so I was thrusting up as she rocked back causing her clit to rub against the base. Out of nowhere Anny stiffened up and let out a high pitched cry that wouldn’t have woken a baby. I stopped moving and let her rest from her orgasm. Normally I would go limp after waiting so long but the feeling of her juices dripping out of her and onto my lower stomach kept me hard as a rock.

Eventually she began to grind against me again. I turned my head and our tongues began to dance with each other. I pulled her up my body a little so I could feel my tip slip upwards and lodge against her opening. It was very wet down there but so very small, she had told me about her other partners and I wondered how big they had been to leave her still so small.

She felt me knocking to get in and she began to wiggle her hips in a circular motion. A thought occurred to me that this must be what they meant by the term “getting screwed”. Eventually I was squeezed into her body and as I began to push into her, her head went back and she began to take deep breaths in and exquisite little mewling sounds out. I hit her cervix with a good two inches still to go.

Anny began the age old rise and fall as her body slowly began to accept me easily. When the sides were slick enough she began to work on the depth. Every time I hit her cervix she would hold me against it and let her weight down a little more each time. I hated to ruin this exploration of each other but my own cum was approaching fast. I told her this and a smile spread across her face as sweat was dripping from her chin.

A few more strokes and I couldn’t take anymore. “Oh sweetie I can’t hold back any longer, here I come.” When I said that Anny let her weight drop and I could feel every pulse of my cum being forced out as if blocked. When the first shot was released Anny let out a sound like a cat getting its tail stepped on, but much longer. When she collapsed against me I turned my head so my lips were close to her ear. “I love you Anna, and I always will.” Then I slid her unconscious body off mine and pulled the blankets over our bodies for a well-earned sleep.

The next morning I woke to an empty bed. I almost thought it was a dream but the way my cock was stuck to my pubes I knew it hadn’t been. I also came to the realization that last night was the first time I had said “I love you” to anyone since the day my daughter left and I had meant it. I got up and prepared for another day in the burbs, but my mind kept wandering back to yesterday and all it meant.

I made some coffee and took it onto the back porch. Sitting down I let my mind wander over the emotions and thoughts of the last twenty four hours. Not only had I discovered a wonderful love, but I had also learned there was a teen prostitution ring going on right under everyone’s noses. That meant there were girls selling their bodies for different reasons, and in doing so they were also putting themselves in dangerous situations.

The more I thought about it the stronger my resole to help them became. I knew the system, hell I was part of the system. I knew it was all about kissing ass and protecting ass. If the problem wasn’t there, if anyone really did anything that made a difference, then people would lose their jobs, and politicians would lose their bloody rag of fear that they so love to wave. Well this was going to be one man who would fight back against this indifference.

My spine had just gotten its stiffening of the day when a sweet voice rang through the air causing other parts of me to start stiffening as well. “Hi Dave.” I turned to see Anny leaning against the fence. “You missed a great party after you left. Wanna come join back in?” Her face was her usually friendly look but her eyes told me a different story. There was love in them, I hoped it was love for me.

“Sure, let me get cleaned up and I’ll be right over.” I heard a few squeals in response and decided to make this a fast dam shower. Maybe fifteen minutes later I was knocking on Mike’s front door. This time it was answered by the dark skinned beauty. Her smile was brilliant and she let me in the door. “So, the man of the hour has come to visit. I hope I get a chance to see if you can put as big a smile on me as Anny has had all morning.” And with that she walked off.

I walked to the back and saw Mike with a little latino girl sitting on his lap. “Hey man, good to see you. You gonna hang out with us today?” He said as I noticed his hand was stroking her back in a rather intimate way. “Sure, I mean I ain’t got much else to do.” “Well we got cold beer and there is a game on in a few. The girls got me up and told me they wanted to treat us for being such good hosts yesterday.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.