A Wolf's Rage - Cover

A Wolf's Rage

Copyright© 2022 by Rebekah Karlsen

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young man escapes with his life by the skin of his teeth.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Horror   Paranormal   Were animal   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   Lactation   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Size   Teacher/Student   Transformation  

Matt spent the next couple of days fucking his aunt and mother whenever he could. Now that Hannah was in on the secret, he could fuck his mother whenever he wanted without fear of getting found out. One day, all three of them were lying down on Diana’s marriage bed, naked, after one of their sessions.

“Wow,” Matt said.

He was panting. He had fucked both his mother and his aunt within an inch of their sanity.

“Pity we didn’t get that on video. If we had uploaded that to Auntie’s OnlyFans, we would have made thousands,” Matt said.

“Only - WHAT?” Diana shouted in shock.

Matt kicked himself. The fact that he no longer had to hide his and his mother’s secret from Hannah had made him sloppy. He had blurted out Hannah’s secret to his mother, but he was also glad. Now, there were no secrets between anybody.

“Mom, let me explain. You know what an OnlyFans is, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Well ... Hannah has one.”

“But ... But ... your parents. This would kill them if they found out, and I thought you were kind of a prude,” Diana told Hannah.

“Well, about my parents finding out about my OnlyFans, I always wear a mask when I’m performing, so the chances of them finding out are pretty slim.”

“But ... why?”

“It’s just a little bit of money on the side, mom. It’s no big deal,” Matt said to his mother.

Diana lay her head down on her son’s chest and started thinking about Hannah’s OnlyFans.

“Why did you get a real job if you’re doing OnlyFans?” Diana asked Hannah.

“Well, I’m not gonna be young forever, am I?” Hannah replied.

Matt and Diana felt like they had been hit by a truck. They hadn’t told Hannah about the werewolf thing. Diana looked at her son.

“Mom, I think you should tell my dear Aunt everything about our wolfpack,” Matt said.

Hannah looked at Matt with a confused look and Diana started explaining things to Hannah.


It took Hannah a couple of days to come to terms with the changes in her life and in her body. By the time she was comfortable with being a “mate”, she actually became a much more cheerful person and she was looking forward to eternity with Matt and the other mates. Hannah also wanted to meet the other “mates” and Matt told her that he would introduce them to her at the next eclipse.


Matt realized that he hadn’t told Laura about the “wolfpack” thing and the twins didn’t know that he had “turned” their mother into a mate. He talked with Joanna after lunch.

“Hey, Matt. What’s up?”

“Nothing, Joanna. I need to talk to you and your sister about something important. Can I come over to your place today after school?”

“Yeah, sure.”

Matt made his way to the Eriksen household after school and rang the doorbell. Laura opened the door and she gave him a lusty smile.

“Mrs. Eriksen, I’m here to see your daughter. I need to talk to them about something important.”

The smile on Laura’s face vanished and it was replaced by anger, but she couldn’t refuse him. She let him in and he made his way to the twins’ room. He knocked on their bedroom door and they let him in.

Matt sat down on the bed and the twins sat beside him. He decided to tell them that he had also “transformed” their mother.

“Guys, I need to tell you something,” Matt said to the twins.

“What is it, baby?” Dani asked.

Matt couldn’t find the words needed to tell them what he wanted to tell them. How do you tell your girlfriends that you’ve slept with their mother?

“Guys, the thing is, I kind of slept with your mother.”

“WHAT?” Dani shouted.

“Not only did I sleep with her, I also came inside her and made her a’’mate”.’’

The twins were speechless. They didn’t know what to say. Slowly they began to accept the reality of the situation and as they did, they realized that it was not as bad as it seemed.

“I don’t think it’s that bad a thing,” Joanna said to her sister.

Dani had been worried ever since Matt made her a “mate”. She had always known that, even as a human, she and Joanna would outlive their mother, but ever since she came to know about the possibility of immortality, by becoming Matt’s “mate”, she had wished Matt would change their mother so that she could join them for eternity. So, this news did not distress Dani.

“Yeah. Now mom doesn’t have to die and can live with us forever,” Daniella told her sister.

Matt wanted the sister to explain to their mother about the changes that happen when a woman becomes a “mate”.

“I want you guys to go down and tell your mother what happens when a woman becomes a “mate”.”

The twins looked at him and at each other, then they nodded and went down. Matt listened to what was happening downstairs as the twins started explaining things to Laura. There were screams and Matt could hear Laura shouting at her daughters. After a few moments, Joanna knocked on the door and asked Matt to come down. Matt descended down the stairs and stood in front of Laura and looked at her. He saw that Laura was looking at him with an accusatory tone. Matt hung his head in shame, he had cum inside her and “transformed” her without asking her permission and telling her the truth.

Laura planted a hard slap on Matt’s cheek. The slap hurt, which confirmed Matt’s suspicion that Laura had transformed into a “mate” because her slap hurting meant that she was now stronger than him.

“You knew! You knew! You could have told me, but you didn’t!” Laura said to Matt.

Before he could answer her accusations, she rushed at him and embraced him tightly. She crushed her lips against him and kissed him intensely.

“Eww, mom. At least go to your room. Not in front of us,” Joanna told her mother.

Laura ignored her daughter and continued kissing her young lover. Laura grabbed Matt’s hard cock through his pants and stroked it. Laura was getting overwhelmed with arousal and she pushed her young lover on the couch. Laura sat down on Matt’s thigh and she continued passionately making out with him. While Laura was sitting on Matt’s thigh, she could feel his hard dick poking her ass. Matt reached for one of her ass cheeks and squeezed it while she rubbed his shaft with her ass.

Laura unbuttoned her shirt and she wasn’t wearing a bra. She took her boobs out and presented her naked tits to Matt. Joanna and Dani were shocked to see their mother throwing herself at their boyfriend. Laura squeezed her naked tits and her humongous boobs jiggled when she squeezed them. Laura grabbed one of Matt’s arms and placed it on her right tit. Matt instinctively started squeezing her milk bags. He wanted to drink milk from her breasts so badly, but he restrained himself. He wanted to savor her milk after he had made her cum.

“Wow, Mrs. Eriksen. Your tits are so perky and firm,” Matt said to Laura.

“Laura. Call me Laura.”

“I prefer Mrs. Eriksen.”

Matt liked calling his married “mates” by their husband’s name. It turned him on. It reminded him that he owned these married women. Daniella was getting impatient by now. She sat on the other side of Matt, grabbed him by the back of his head and turned his head. She kissed him. When she felt his tongue enter her mouth, she caught his tongue between her teeth and playfully teased him. Laura licked her lips while she watched her daughter kiss Matt.

“Oh, yeah! I want some of that too,” Laura said to her daughter.

Dani took her T - shirt off and pulled her bra down, baring her naked breasts to her boyfriend. Both mother and daughter started caressing Matt’s inner thighs through his pants. The pleasurable sensations Matt felt while they caressed his inner high made him kiss Dani more aggressively and more intensely. Matt held one boob each of mother and daughter in one hand each. He squeezed the tits and pinched the nipples. Dani unbuttoned Matt’s pants and pulled it down along with his underwear.

Matt’s thick, hard and long cock sprung out of his underwear and stood proud and erect. Dani took her skirt off and straddled her boyfriend. Dani started dry humping Matt and she started gyrating on top of his dick. After Dani dry humped him for a few minutes, she got off him and licked the head of his cock. Dani took the head of Matt’s cock into her pie hole and started sucking it. She savored the taste of his pre - cum. Laura took her shirt off and threw it away. Joanna was watching her mother and sister slobber all over Matt’s cock while she was rubbing her own clit through her panties.

Laura took Matt’s cock from her daughter and started to suck it while Dani started to lick his balls. Joanna was looking at this depraved display of lust with carnal hunger. Dani and Laura alternated between sucking Matt’s manhood. The moans of the women echoed through the house. When Dani sucked his cock, her mother licked his balls and when Laura sucked his cock, her daughter licked his balls. Matt grabbed Laura by her hair and brought her face near his. He kissed her intensely until she was gasping for breath.

“Suck that cock, honey,” Laura instructed her daughter.

“OOHHH! FUCK ME!” Matt moaned.

Laura took the rod from her daughter and started sucking it while Dani started kissing Matt. After kissing Matt, Dani bent down and kissed and licked his inner thighs causing pleasurable sensations to pass through his entire body in waves. Laura planted a hard slap on one of Dani’s ass cheeks.

“Your pre - cum is so tasty,” Dani whispered in her boyfriend’s ear. “Mom, stop hogging my boyfriend’s dick and give me some.”

Laura told her daughter to put her tongue out. Once Dani did that, Laura started slapping her daughter’s tongue with her boyfriend’s cock. Dani started sucking his shaft and Matt inserted his hand into Laura’s panties. He spread her cunt lips and started rubbing her clit with a couple of his fingers.

“OOHHH, FUUUCKK! OHH, YEAAHH!”

After rubbing her clit for a couple of seconds, Matt inserted one of his fingers into her cunt and started finger fucking her. Laura started thrashing around in pleasure. She was so close to an orgasm. When Matt found Laura’s G - spot and he started rubbing it, the dam burst and Laura’s entire body shuddered as she experienced her first orgasm for the day.

After Laura recovered from her orgasm, she started to fondle her young lover’s balls while her daughter continued to suck his dick. Dani passed her boyfriend’s cock to her mother and she took her panties off while watching her mother swallow her boyfriend’s rod. Matt took all his clothes off and became naked. He was starting to get overwhelmed by his lust. He became more aggressive. Laura also took off and threw away her panties. She spread her legs and looked at her young lover invitingly.

Matt had other ideas. He pried open Dani’s legs and brought his face closer to her cunt. As soon as Laura saw Matt approaching Dani, she started rubbing her own clit. Laura was possessed by intense lust and she impulsively kissed her daughter. Mother and daughter shared a passionate kiss. Neither of them felt like they were doing something wrong, it felt right. Laura reached out and started fondling one of her daughter’s tits. Matt spread Dani’s cunt lips and teased her clit with the tip of his tongue. He lashed over her clit with his entire tongue. His actions with his tongue caused Dani’s entire body to convulse as she experienced an orgasm.

“OOHHH! GODD! OH, FUCK!”

Dani and Laura grabbed and squeezed each other’s tit while kissing each other. Laura’s hand snaked down to her daughter’s pussy and started rubbing Dani’s clit. While Laura started rubbing Dani’s clit, she bent down and started sucking one of her daughter’s nipples. Dani was drowning in pleasure. Her mother was sucking her tit. When she was an infant, Dani fed from her mother, now she had a chance to feed her mother. Dani started to secrete milk from her breasts and milk flowed from her tits into Laura’s mouth.

Laura was taken aback by the fact that her daughter was secreting milk. A doubt crept into her mind about whether her daughter was pregnant, but the doubt immediately went away as she remembered her daughter telling her that Matt’s “mates” can secrete milk even when they’re not pregnant. Laura gulped down her daughter’s milk and loved the taste of every single drop of it. Laura inserted her finger into her daughter’s cunt and started finger fucking her while feeding from her tits. Laura was fucking her daughter with her index finger, she started rubbing Dani’s clit with her thumb. Laura found her daughter’s G - spot and she started performing simultaneous stimulation of Dani’s clit and G - spot.

Every single cell in Dani’s body exploded as she experienced a mind - blowing orgasn.

“OOHHHH! FUUUUUCCCKK!”

Matt lined up his cock with the entrance to Dani’s cunt. He rammed his cock into her cunt until it bottomed out inside her. Dani loved the familiar feeling of getting her cunt stretched almost to breaking point. Matt slowly started to move his cock into her cunt. He grabbed her hips and fucked her forcefully. Everytime he thrust his manhood into her cave, the force of his thrust shook her entire world.

He grabbed her tits and squeezed them forcefully while pounding her cunt relentlessly. Her nipples were already leaking milk from feeding Laura. Now that Matt was squeezing her tits, they spurted jets of breastmilk and drenched his hand. Matt licked Dani’s milk from his fingers and tasted them. He bent down and sucked on her nipples while he fucked her. Milk flowed into his mouth and he sucked her tit dry. He greedily gulped down as much milk as he could until he could drink no more.

He increased his pace and started fucking Dani more savagely. The whole bed shook as he ravaged her. Her boobs were bouncing all over the place. Her hair was so disheveled. Her entire body was drenched in sweat. Laura straddled her daughter’s face and Dani understood what she had to do. Dani started licking the cunt which birthed her and she started drinking her mother’s cunt juice. Laura was so turned on by the fact that her daughter was licking the cunt that gave birth to her. This thought triggered an orgasm in her that set off explosions in her brain cells.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.