The Game - Cover

The Game

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Gotta fuck 'em all!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Scatology   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Caution   Revenge  

After I got home from Lily’s (and washed my dick), I concentrated on technical things. How was Trenton de Ruyter mind controlling these women? I remembered Mrs. Whittaker before she had suddenly turned about face and sucked me off in the stationery closet ... she had just received a notification on her phone.

Well, everybody had phones these days, but ... there was something...

I pulled out my phone and used the game’s Master Console to search the Players list again. My mom, sister, Mrs. Sandhu and her daughter Prisha were all there, and Mrs. Whittaker and Lily’s sister Chastity were there too, each a few miles away. I pulled up the Player menu options.

Take Control.

Fuck ... was it really that simple? Actually taking control of the players’ minds, instead of their game accounts like I had originally thought? I tapped “Take Control” on my sister, but it was still disabled for me. de Ruyter had allowed me to use his account, but only after he had crippled it. Why? The only thing that made sense was that he was fucking with me. But to what end? What was his ultimate goal?

I checked the vulnerability scan I had performed on de Ruyter’s email server; nothing! This wasn’t the first time that I had underestimated the game maker’s security ... that had been when I thought that I had hacked the older man’s SpiritWalk account, but he had ‘honeypotted’ me with a crippled version of his Master Console, a tool to not only cheat in the game, but also, apparently, to hypnotize people into doing whatever he wanted!

de Ruyter had then used the game to command my big sister Gina to blackmail me into sex, and record me unknowingly fucking my own mother as leverage. I had to find something on de Ruyter to offset that, or when the man called on me -- and he would call, I knew -- I wouldn’t be able to say no to him.

de Ruyter’s technology was too good; there was no way that I would be able to bruteforce him without it taking years! What else could I do?


Lily rubbed her thighs together as she lay on her bed and thought about what had happened earlier with Victor and her sister. So hot! Not that she found either her sister or Victor attractive, but what turned her on was what it represented ... the sheer power that Victor had, if only through Trent de Ruyter. If even her own sister was at its mercy, turned into a sex slave, there were so many ... possibilities.

She pulled off her shorts and fingered her clit while she considered some of them. One in particular stood out in her mind, and it was that thought which urged her to press her fingers inside her, thrusting them into her pussy until she came at the thought. Delicious!


“Mr. de Ruyter? We’re here selling magazine subscriptions.”

Trenton de Ruyter raised his eyebrows at the two beautiful teens outside his door. “How did you get up here? The gate...”

The gorgeous redhead spoke up, “Oh, your guard, Mike, was such a sweetie! He said you’d want to see us.”

“We are the biggest fans of SpiritWalk!” the cute, short Filipino girl added. “I’m Tala, and this is Annalise.”

Trent pulled out his phone and called up the Master Console. “You play?” The console confirmed it. “Come in, girls.” He turned from the door as he quickly entered some commands on his phone. He also mentally noted that he’d have to give Mike a raise.

He turned and held his finger above the Send button as the girls closed the door behind them. “You’re both over 18, right?”

“Turned just last week!” Tala replied.

“Almost 19!” Annalise responded.

He tapped the button to send their phones the push notification he had just crafted through SpiritWalk’s Master Console. The girls’ phones chimed, and as one they looked at them. Their brows furrowed for a moment, and then they looked back up and smiled at de Ruyter.

“Where’s your bedroom?” Annalise asked.

Trent pointed up the stairs as he unbuttoned his shirt. The girls giggled as they rushed up the staircase, shedding their clothes as they went.

As he leisurely entered his bedroom, he smiled at the sight of both naked teens on his bed. “It’s good to be me,” he told them as he doffed his pants and underwear, having dropped his shirt at the top of the stairs. “Choices, choices...” he murmured as he weighed each woman in his eyes. Annalise had gorgeous red wavy hair and a curvaceous pale body, but Tala was very interesting with her boyish figure and smaller breasts. He’d never had a Filipino girl before. “Suck my cock,” he commanded her.

“Yes sir...” Tala answered and bounced to the edge of the bed to take his hard member between her lips. “Mmm...” she moaned as she fellated him.

He noticed Annalise looking on with interest. “Play with yourself,” he directed her.

The redhead lay back and began to stroke her pussy as she beheld her friend giving the rich older man oral pleasure.

“That’s enough. Lay back,” de Ruyter ordered Tala after a minute or so, and she quickly complied, lewdly spreading her light brown legs. He got between them and rubbed the head of his cock between her prominent pussy lips before pushing inside her.

God, she was tight! he thought as he only got a couple of his seven inches in. He had Asians before, sure, but not one this small. He pulled back a bit and pushed again.

“Mmn...” Tala groaned as she watched him enter her.

He pulled back again and pushed harder, this time burying his length inside her.

“Oh!” Tala cried out. “Oh, Mr. de Ruyter!”

“Call me Trent,” he told her as he pulled back halfway and then thrust inside again. She was still incredibly tight, and he knew that he wasn’t going to last long. What a sexy little vixen, he thought, closing his eyes and concentrating on his pleasure as he switched to long strokes. Tala was getting wetter, allowing easier penetration.

“OW! Oh, stop!” Tala yelled.

de Ruyter paused, his eyes flying open. “What?”

“Please! Stop!” Tala cried, clearly in distress.

“Oh my God! Get off of her!”

de Ruyter looked to the side. Annalise had a phone pointed at him, clearly filming. His techy mind registered that it wasn’t the same phone that she had when he sent the command to fuck him. “What?”

“Get off of her, you rapist!” Annalise yelled, “She’s only 16!”

“What?!” Trent repeated again as he pulled out of the teen girl. How had he not seen it before? Tala’s diminutive body...

Annalise was still filming. He grabbed the phone from her.

“Too late,” a voice on the phone said.

de Ruyter looked at the screen. The smiling face of Victor McCullough looked back at him.

“Fuck,” said Trent. Mike was so fired.


Earlier...

de Ruyter’s technology was too good; there was no way that I would be able to bruteforce him without it taking years! What else could I do?

I sat back in my chair, my eyes scanning the room, sliding across the posters on my wall and stopping on the one for the movie Hackers. Oh, of course! If the technology can’t be hacked, then there’s always the human aspect. Thank you, Zero Cool!

It took a few minutes to increase my script to shave off more than that 1% of a rounded cent per transaction flowing through the banks I had compromised and, combined with the amount I already had saved up, I soon had enough for my purposes. One nice thing about the gig economy, where regular people will deliver you fast food, booze, groceries, etc., is on the dark web, you can get all sorts of other interesting things delivered...


“ ... like underage sex workers,” I informed de Ruyter while ‘Tala’ and ‘Annalise’ waited downstairs. “I had to make sure that they weren’t actually SpiritWalk players, and they borrowed those phones off of friends who were. Just to be sure, I asked them to keep their screens off when you sent them your commands.” As de Ruyter’s lips curled up into a snarl, I added, “Also, there’s no point in destroying this phone, as the video ‘Annalise’ took was streaming right to me, and I’ve copied it offsite.”

de Ruyter visibly deflated. “Well done, Victor.”

“Thank you. Now, what the FUCK have you been doing, hypnotizing my sister to have sex with me? And my MOTHER?! You sick fuck!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.