The Game - Cover

The Game

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Gotta fuck 'em all!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Scatology   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Caution   Revenge  

Once again I tested my theory out, this time first thing when I got to school. Would any of the girls in my home room just suddenly pull me out of class? However, after I bound the virtual spirit, nothing happened. My experimentation was now 5 successes after 9 tries! It had to be something to do with the game, as every time it happened was right after I used it...

... or maybe it was something completely unrelated to the game after all? I kept using its Master Console whenever I was alone, and that’s when these women were jumping me, so was I accidentally creating the correlation myself? Should I stop using it?

My cock was hard so I adjusted myself in my pants. I didn’t want to stop using the Master Console. I didn’t want to stop having sex! It was awesome! But I had to know.

At lunch I went into the gym equipment room again. I wouldn’t use the app this time, I assured myself; I’d just wait to see.

10 agonizing minutes later, the door opened. A shapely form slipped in wearing tight gym strip, her back to me.

I’d recognize that hourglass figure anywhere: Lily Terpstra, a gorgeous blonde cheerleader! I couldn’t believe my luck. I got up from the pile of mats and came up behind her.

As she turned she gave a start. “What--?” Then my hands were on her tits.

Then her fist was in my face. Then my body was on the floor.

“What the hell, perv!?” She was shaking her fist at me, and I saw in it ... a vape pen? One of those metal ones ... no wonder that punch had hurt so much.

“I ... I’m sorry...” I gasped, “I thought you were here for me.”

“Why would I be here for you? I didn’t even know you were in here!” She looked ready to kick me with those strong, shapely legs.

I held up my hands. “Will you let me explain? You have time while you vape, right?”

I couldn’t think of any lies that could have possibly made sense, so I told her the truth, sitting on a pile of mats while she towered over me, filling the air with cherry vanilla vapor. I didn’t mention my sister.

She puffed out more of the sickly sweet steam. “That sounds like a whole load of bullshit, but if you were gonna lie, I wouldn’t have expected something so batshit crazy. So why don’t you use the app and let’s see?”

I pulled out my phone. “You sure? It might make me irresistible to you or something. I’m not sure how it works. Hell, I’m only halfway sure the game is what does it.”

She sat down on another pile of mats and crossed her gorgeous legs. “It’s the only way I’ll believe you. If it doesn’t work, then I’m telling all my friends you’re a crazy perv and to stay the hell away from you. Your social life will be shit.”

“And that would be different how?” I replied sardonically. Then I spawned a rare balloon-like spirit and bound it. “Okay, now we wait.”

After two minutes, the door opened again and a girl with a perfect tight body and skin the color of milk chocolate entered.

Lily stood up. “Tabby? What are you doing here?”

The newcomer ignored her friend and sashayed over to me. I stood up and she unfastened my jeans.

“Holy shit!” Lily muttered, covering her mouth in shock.

Soon, pretty Tabby was sucking my cock and it was heaven. I watched her head of dark curly hair bounce as her mouth engulfed my cock and then pulled back again and again. “Jesus...” I moaned.

I looked over at Lily, now sitting on another pile of mats, still in shock. She had tried to engage with Tabby a couple of times, but to my new fellating friend it was as if I was the only person in existence. I was surprisingly confident, even more turned on with Lily watching as her friend gave me oral pleasure, and that helped me get there faster.

I grabbed Tabby’s head as I came. “Unhh! Yeah!” I heard the dark-skinned cheerleader swallow as I shot my sperm into her mouth. Then she got up and left.

“6 for 10,” I said as I tucked my cock away.

“Huh?” Lily was next to me now, looking at my phone as I picked it up.

“Six successes after ten uses of the game’s Master Console. Not great as experiments go, but I don’t know why it’s not working all the time.” We both considered my phone.

“Just a sec...” Lily strode out of the room and came back a few minutes later. “Tabby doesn’t remember what just happened. She looked at me like I was crazy when I asked her about coming in here. I wish I had thought to record it.”

I thought back to when I had tried to confront my sister. She had been mad, but she’d also have gotten mad if I had inferred that she blew me when she hadn’t. Amnesia? Could it be some form of hypnotism?

“I believe you,” Lily said, “There’s no way Tabby would have done that with ... you...” She paused, suddenly careful with her words, “ ... and certainly not in front of me. Tabby may be a cheerleader, but she’s actually really super-shy.”

She grabbed my phone, pressed hers flat against it, and both chimed. She had shared her contact info with me! She looked at her screen. “Victor, next time you’re going to test this, text me, okay? That was fucking hot. Actually, you leave first ... I’m gonna hang back for a few minutes.”

I noticed that Lily was rubbing her thighs together, and I could see her nipples poking through her bra and t-shirt. Was she going to...?

“Okay,” I said, and left.


“Mision ackomplished,” the dark-skinned cheerleader typed out to Trent. He shook his head at the state of public education these days.


“We need a more controlled experiment,” Lily advised me as we walked home. Turned out she only lived a few blocks from me, so we could share part of the trip.

I nodded. “Makes sense.” With a second person, we might be able to see how these women were getting their minds overridden. “Meet me in the gym tomorrow at lunch. In the meantime...”

I fired up the app and bound another rare as we walked. Unfortunately, nobody came up to try to jump my bones this time.

“6 out of 11,” Lily said dejectedly.


In the late evening, I decided to go for another walk. It was ironic that I had hacked the game so that I wouldn’t have to leave my home, and now here I was, going for walks in order to not have to have sex with my sister! I had already texted Lily to tell her that I was going to try again, but she said that she was busy, and for me to have fun.

After I bound my next rare, the front door of a nearby house opened and Mrs. Sandhu waved, beckoning me to approach. I knew her because she and my mom were in the same book club.

“Hey, Mrs. Sandhu,” I called out as I came over.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.