The Game - Cover

The Game

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Gotta fuck 'em all!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Scatology   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Caution   Revenge  

“Go Victor! It’s yer birthday...”


I did some online research. Sheena (the blonde cheerleader I’d fucked because she reminded me of Lily while we’d been fighting) had been the first of my sexual partners to have some of her wiped memories bleed through, if only momentarily. I found that Sheena was working as a waitress in town, but I didn’t want to chance her remembering me again.

I found the ‘gram account for Tabby, Lily’s Black cheerleader friend. She’d had a baby boy she actually named Jesus ... her family really did think he was the Second Coming, as she didn’t remember ever having sex! That boy had lighter skin than hers thanks to me, and seemed happy, I guess because the entire family doted on him as the new messiah. I shook my head and scrolled some more, my eyes drawn to Tabby’s pregnancy-enhanced rack...

No, I had to focus! It seemed that Tabby was still living at home but I couldn’t think of a good reason to track her down. That avenue would have to remain unfollowed for now.

What else? Sheena and Bex couldn’t be less alike in personality, so that wasn’t it. Officer Lopez likewise had a personality completely disparate from the other two. Trent had said that he let the women he ‘activated’ decide how they’d fuck me, so it seemed that Officer Lopez was a naturally dominant woman. I wondered if it was because of a strong mind, but then I remembered Sheena the cheerleader ... definitely not! The girl’s grades had been a C+ average at best.

I was spinning my wheels ... I needed to clear my head! I stepped through my bedroom door and bumped right into my sister Gina, her own pregnancy-improved rack bouncing off of my slim chest. I hadn’t been this physically close to her since the last time she had hypnotically forced me to have sex with her, and as we both gasped in surprise, her scent filled my nose.

Her wide, confused eyes searched mine. What was going on? By this point she should be yelling at me to get out of her fucking way. I could feel my penis starting to respond to the warmth and closeness of her body.

She reached up to touch my cheek. “Victor?”

“Um!” I quickly pulled back into my room and slammed the door in her face. Gina too!? I returned to my list: Sheena, Bex, Officer Lopez, and now Gina. Sheena was blonde, Bex and Gina were brown-haired, and Officer Lopez had dark brown hair ... Officer Lopez was older than the other three. Ugh, what was it? Astrological signs? Wait ... two of them...

... had gotten pregnant! Trent was shooting blanks and was having no problems with the updated script. That lined up! But Sheena and Officer Lopez hadn’t gotten pregnant ... or had they? Sheena had gone away for summer break and wasn’t with child when she came back, so could she have gotten an abortion like Bex did?

HIPAA violations be damned, I hacked into the hospital records. Lopez ... Lopez ... there! Officer Lopez had a baby girl over a year ago and gave it up for adoption. But what about Sheena?

I mentally kicked myself ... duh! I pulled out the Master Console, searched her up, and then sent my question: had she gotten pregnant a year-and-a-half ago? A minute later I got my answer: yep! I confirmed that she had indeed gone off that summer to visit family in California where abortion was quick and easy. Given that I’d only been fucking Sheena for about a week before her wiped memories bled through, I must have knocked her up right away.

So what was it? Pregnancy hormones, maybe? Some physiological difference in their bodies that Trent would never have encountered unless he had sex with a pregnant woman. I pulled up the chat and let him know.

Yeah, never fucked a preggo he sent back, They fat

I rolled my eyes. Yep, that was Trent: classy.

Guess you’ll have to make sure you don’t knock any more up he sent helpfully.

Yeah, thanks Trent


I hoped that it was the custom scripts in combination with pregnancy. I didn’t relish having to carry condoms around. It was crazy, but I’d never actually used one of those stupid things and I didn’t want to start now. I resolved to just stick with the tried-and-true basic scripts while continuing my rampage of unprotected sex.

I stayed away from my sister as much as possible until winter break was over and then back to university I went. I also made sure to avoid the women I had used Trent’s new sexual aggression script on, like Ms. Kincaid, that Chinese girl, and Owen’s girlfriend Mari.

At least that had been the plan. Unfortunately, once I woke up to the sound of Owen and Mari fucking in our room again, my hard-on decided to chance it so that the sexy Latina was bouncing on my cock after Owen fell asleep, the hypnotized girl taking another dangerous load up inside her before she went back to her own dorm.


Weeks passed. My plan seemed to be working, and then I came back to my dorm room to find Mari on her knees next to my bed, a confused look on her face as she caressed my bedsheets.

I froze. “Mari?”

She turned her head and looked at me, her eyes far away. “I’m pregnant, Victor.”

“What!?” I heard a flush and Owen stepped out of the washroom. “You’re pregnant? But we always used condoms!”

“Um ... they’re not 100% guaranteed,” I added helpfully.

“Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck...” Owen grabbed his head and paced back and forth. “This can’t be happening...”

Mari stood up. “Don’t worry about it, Owen; I’ll take care of it.” Then she headed toward me.

I stepped back to let her out of the room. As she got close, she paused, looked into my eyes, and it almost seemed like she was going to kiss me, but then she blinked and walked away, tears spilling down her face.

That wasn’t confirmation, I told myself, as I had used Trent’s custom script on Mari at first. Until one of the women who I used the basic script on started acting weird, my theory was holding.

But the mental boat I had built around myself seemed to be leaking, and those leaks looked a lot like Mari’s tears.


Mari stopped seeing Owen, of course ... his outburst at her pregnancy reveal had been pretty shitty. That didn’t stop him from bringing a revolving door of gorgeous women to our room, and many of them played SpiritWalk, so when they woke me up, his nocturnal visitor helped me get back to sleep afterward. He didn’t stick with any of them very long, though, which was fine by me ... well, except for one.

Her name was Felicity and she had the body of a goddess. She was actually a third year student with platinum blonde hair, built like a tall Marilyn Monroe, and she had a pussy that held onto my dick like it never wanted to let go. Owen saw that I was disappointed when he told me that she wouldn’t be coming around anymore.

He lay back on his bed. “Yeah, she said that she was actually a lesbian but wanted to try it with a guy once.” He turned and gave me a grin. “She ‘tried me out’ three times, so I’m not complaining!”

I had wondered before if the Master Console would work with lesbians, and if Felicity was to be believed, it seemed it did. Or maybe she was bisexual with lesbian leanings? Or maybe she just got bored with Owen and wanted an easy out? I pulled out the Master Console. With a quick hypnotic question, I had my answer from her: she did, in fact, believe that she was a lesbian.

I had Felicity meet me at the top of the library maintenance stairway and then used my copy of the master key to give us access to the roof. It was Spring, so the weather was getting nicer. I had her get on her knees to blow me for a bit, as I was a little nervous about being outside for this, but you have to expand your horizons, right? I knew that none of the security cameras would catch us here, and since it was evening, people on the ground were unlikely to notice us up there.

As a lesbian, she wasn’t very good at giving blowjobs, but she didn’t really have to be. Once the gorgeous platinum blonde had me ready, I had her remove her blouse and bra and pull down her skirt. She had worn garters and stockings! She unfastened the garters to get her underwear off and then hooked them back up before moving to grab ahold of the wall at the edge of the roof. With barely any work, I managed to slip my cock up inside the self-declared lesbian.

“Ooh...” she moaned as I situated myself inside her hot, wet hole. Once her lubrication was sufficiently spread around, I took a hold of those rounded hips and started hammering into her.

“Uh!” she gasped. “Uh-uh-uh...”

I had gone for months without any problems with the Master Console basic scripts, so my theory was holding. Of course, a lesbian’s not going to be on birth control, so what I was doing was particularly dangerous. I didn’t care ... her vagina was the nicest I’d ever felt, warm and welcoming, and it gripped my cock as I pulled back, as if her body didn’t want to let me go.

I reached around to massage her C-cups as I fucked her. This was the life! I looked out over the campus and felt like a goddamn king. Here I am, my subjects ... I invoke prima nocta for every woman in my kingdom, starting with this one...

I tweaked Felicity’s nipples as my thrusting ramped up to a fever pitch, and then I was cumming deep inside the gorgeous older student. “Uhhh! Unhh!”

“AhhAAA!” she cried out as her own orgasm was hypnotically triggered by mine. It was a bit loud, but I knew the wind would carry it away.

I felt her pussy squeeze me, wringing my cock for all the sperm it would give her. Goddamn that felt good!


I made sure to meet with Felicity often, which broke my rule of ‘spreading the love’ ... she was special, though, so I thought one exception wouldn’t matter.

One day, a couple months later, I was heading back to the dorm when I heard someone scream. Turning, I saw the screaming woman pointing up, and on the roof of one of the women’s dorm buildings was a tall, shapely platinum blonde figure I knew well, naked and standing on the edge. I could feel Felicity’s eyes upon me as she looked down.

I quickly pulled my phone out to send her a Master Console message to get down from there, but then realized that she wouldn’t have her phone on her because she was naked. I couldn’t do anything! Fuck! I stood there, just looking up at her. ‘Don’t jump!’ I kept repeating in my head, as if I could somehow telepathically command her. She just stood there.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.