The Game - Cover

The Game

Copyright© 2022 by Krosis of the Collective

Chapter 12

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Gotta fuck 'em all!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Coercion   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Scatology   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Caution   Revenge  

A surprise ... and then another ... and another...

“Don’t I know you?” she asked, squinting at me.

The girl that Owen had set me up on a blind date with, saying that I had a lot in common with her, was actually the second girl I’d ever had sex with, though of course she had been hypnotized at the time: the cute brown-haired nerd from high school! It looked like she had new, smaller glasses, and her previously small breasts on her slim form had obviously grown, as they now pushed out her tight t-shirt.

“Um ... uh...” I realized that I was staring. “I think we graduated high school together.”

She smiled. “Oh yeah! Vincent, right?”

“Victor...”

“Right! I’m Rebecca, but call me Bex.”

“Okay, ready to go?” Owen had Mari on his arm as he ushered us out the door. As he came alongside me he whispered, “Nice, huh? I thought you two might have something in common.”

“Both of us being nerds?”

“Well, yeah. Plus, same high school? Seems written in the stars, dude.”

I knew enough about how the world worked to know that wasn’t true. Still...

We went to a local taco bar for our double date. My brain was having trouble separating my memories of the hypnotized Bex, her slim body bouncing on my cock, her little boobs in my hands, from the real life young woman in front of me.

“My eyes are up here, Victor.”

I hadn’t realized that I was staring again, and at Bex’s chest! “Sorry! In high school, you weren’t so ... I mean you’ve grown...” Then I realized what I was saying. “Um, grown more beautiful, I mean.”

Owen guffawed. “Even I’ve seen that movie, Anakin.”

My face flushed.

Bex looked down at her chest. “Yeah, I had a, um, medical condition in my last year of high school and these got a lot bigger all of a sudden. I get a lot more attention than I used to, so I’m not complaining.” She gave me a smile. I wondered about what sort of medical condition could make breasts grow.

I don’t know why Owen chose tacos ... those fucking things were so messy! It was hard to be suave while meat was dribbling down your chin and salsa off of your fingers. I did my best, though.

“All right, we’re heading back to the dorm to put a tie on the knob, Vic,” Owen informed me with a wink as we left the restaurant. “You go have fun with Bex, okay?”

“Um, okay?”

She and I wandered the campus, talking about people we knew in high school and what we’d been up to since, and before we knew it we were near the auditorium. Something was bothering me, and I figured that Bex wouldn’t give me the straight answers I needed, at least in her current state of mind. I pulled out my phone, confirmed that she still played the game, and sent her the basic ‘do what I say’ command through the Master Console.

“Hm?” She pulled out her phone, checked the push notification I had just sent her, and then I recognized the look on her face as she went into the hypnotic trance.

“In here,” I directed her as I confirmed nobody was nearby and unlocked the auditorium. Once we were alone inside, I asked, “Tell me about the medical condition you had in senior year.”

“I got pregnant,” she replied. “No idea how, as I’d never even had sex.”

I sat down on one of the auditorium’s seats. “Oh shit! So you had a baby?” I’d had three children now?! (Remember, my first was with my sister, and I assumed that Lily’s cheerleader friend Tabby had my second, since her family was religious.)

“No, my parents made me get an abortion, but I was four months along by that point so my boobs grew.” She caressed her enhanced rack.

My mind whirled. I hadn’t been keeping track of my previous sex partners, instead concentrating on my studies, but I wondered how many of them had also gotten pregnant. I was going to have to do some investigation. I also realized that I had a hard-on at the thought of my boys finding a nice warm home inside of Bex’s fertile womb. I got up and ushered her toward the bed behind the stage. Once there, I sent her the ‘fuck me’ script and we got down to it.

First things first: I had her take her t-shirt and bra off so that I could have a look at those improved mammaries. The difference was amazing! I could see in my memory her small pale breasts with those little pink nipples, and now they were bigger, rounder, thicker, and more pronounced, with pale pink stretch marks here and there. I latched my mouth to one of her nipples and she gasped, falling back onto the bed. I pulled at her tight jeans and we couldn’t get naked fast enough. Then she flipped me over, the new script’s aggressiveness kicking in, before she climbed onto my lap and impaled herself onto my prong.

She was still incredibly tight, even over a year later. I wondered if she’d had sex since I knocked her up. She grimaced as she worked my length into her, and when we were joined she started moving upon me. This, in turn, caused her new boobs to bounce about. Ironically, they were almost hypnotic in their movements; I couldn’t take my eyes off of them.

“Huh ... huhh...” she moaned as she rode me.

I took her other pink nipple into my mouth and sucked, and was rewarded by her already tight pussy tightening up a little more. She moaned from the stimulation. I couldn’t just keep laying back anymore! I rolled, taking her with me, and we ended up in the missionary position. Then I thrust into her hard and fast.

“Ohh ... ohhh...” she moaned under me. “Fuck me, Victor...”

I did, grabbing behind her knees and forcing them back until she was practically bent in half, which really only worked because she was still pretty skinny, though her boobs were squished together between them.

“Oooh, you gonna cum, Victor?” she murmured into my ear. “You gonna see if you can knock me up again?”

My brain must have blown a fuse, for the next thing I realized I was howling my pleasure to the moon as I filled up Bex’s possibly fertile insides with my load. “Unh! UNGH!” I was grunting as I speared myself into her again and again, doing my best to send my boys as deep into her trenches as I could.

“Hahh! HUHNN! NHN!” Bex cried out and I felt her cum hard, her orgasmic insides doing their best to assist my invasion of the deepest parts of her reproductive system.

“Fuck, so good...” she moaned as I collapsed upon her. “Maybe my boobs’ll get bigger again...”

I pulled back and stared at her. “You remember? All of it?!”

“Of course I do! Who could forget their first time? And second? And now third. Mmh...”

I felt her pussy tighten a little as she had another orgasm, a little one this time. I pulled out after she was done and grabbed my phone. There was nothing new in the ‘fuck me’ script that would account for this, and I went over it twice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.