26 October 2009 - Cover

26 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Abby Hayward turns eighteen and has an unusual request of Brad for her birthday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

“Tell me, Abby, was that resort worker your first black cock?”

“No. Brad and I met this couple outside the park a few years ago, and we experienced our first black cock and pussy.”

“Sounds like you had some good fucking with that couple from the States on your honeymoon.”

“Every time I saw Abby with Rob, he was either between her legs, fucking her, or she was taking his cum down her throat,” he teased.

“I guess I was more of an easier fuck on my honeymoon with another man than I should have been.”

“I thought Abby would have waited until at least after our honeymoon to be spreading her legs for another guy’s cock,” he joked.

“I didn’t see you refusing Susan inviting you between her legs or taking your cum down her throat,” she lightly countered.

“I guess we did have more sexy fun than normal newlyweds.”


“I think that Brad’s cock is ready to fuck me,” Jenny said, having sucked fresh hardness into it.

Brad moved on top, kissing her, then to her nipples, and down her flat stomach to her bald pussy. She accepted his exploring tongue and fingers, sharing kisses with Abby. Soon, she moaned softly, her body reacting as he excited her clit.

“I love being with other women and watching my Brad make her cum.”

“You’re going to see it again!” Jenny was barely able to say, followed by a strong cum.

“You sound so sensual when you cum.”

“That’s what Dan says to me too. He makes me cum so easily.”

Brad and Abby took a turn licking her erotic-tasting juices, and then he settled between her legs. Jenny looked into his eyes as his hard cock found her opening and entered.

“I know we hardly ever fuck, so please try to last as long as you can.”

“I’ll try to if I can. You are so beautiful, so young, and have such a snug pussy. I may not be able to control myself.”

“You’re only three years older than me. We’re teens that enjoy fucking.”

“You’re staying the night with us, so I’ll make sure Brad fucks you again.”

“Plus, I’ll give him a nice blow job.”

“Let’s do another threesome like before,” Abby suggested, lying back and spreading her legs.

Brad pulled out of Jenny, who went to her knees between Abby’s legs. She let out a muffled sigh, feeling his cock fill her in from behind.

“I like it when the woman licks my pussy as Brad is fucking her.”

“I’ve seen you two do that a lot at Karen’s sex parties.”

“Jenny, I thought that Abby had such a tight pussy, especially fucking her from behind. I think your pussy is even tighter.”

“I am smaller than her.”

“Our figures are similar, young, slender, and very fuckable,” Abby smiled.

“Yes, very fuckable, but only to the right man.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.