26 October 2009 - Cover

26 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Abby Hayward turns eighteen and has an unusual request of Brad for her birthday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

Wendy and Cathy took the young ones inside, setting them up to watch several children’s movies. They hurried back to join the others, expecting some sort of sexual antics to occur. Karen brought a handful of Viagra pills, handing one to each male.

“Now that the kids are out of sight for a while, Abby wants to further celebrate her birthday by having the men in her family fuck her, receive a blow job, or both,” Brad announced.

He stood behind her, kissing the nape of her neck, one hand sliding inside her dress to feel her tit, the other going down between her legs, fingering her pussy and exciting her clit.

“Mmm, you know what that does to me!” She sighed.

“What does it do, my love?”

“It makes me horny for fucking and sucking cock!” She turned her head, accepting his tongue-probing kiss. He untied her dress, sweeping it off her shoulders. He let it fall and caressed her again.

“Who do you want to fuck you first?” He asked, looking at the men in his family.

“You’ll be a good husband and be the last to fuck my sloppy pussy. I want Daddy to fuck me first.”


Karen placed a lounger pad on the pool deck, and Abby approached her dad. His eyes took in her sensual beauty, and she removed his clothes. She went to her knees and began sucking on his cock to help activate the Viagra.

“I’ve given up protesting that we shouldn’t fuck,” he commented, his cock growing hard in her mouth.

“Wise decision, Daddy.”

“I don’t mind giving one of you a blow job as Daddy fucks me. Dan, Peter, or Derek can fuck my tight ass while the other fucks me. I do enjoy a nice double from time to time.”

“I get her sweet-tasting pussy,” Derek said as Diane began to suck on his cock.

“Why do I always get her ass to fuck?” Pete lightly complained as Brenda’s mouth took in his cock.

“I thought you liked fucking my tight ass.”

“I do.”

“I don’t mind receiving one of Abby’s sensual blow jobs,” Dan offered as Cathy sucked harness into his cock.

“I get to have my two daddies at the same time!” Abby beamed. “Daddy, that means you’ll have to fuck me, doggy.”

Dan joined them, and Abby took turns sucking on each cock. He went to his knees as she positioned herself on the pad, and Scott came up behind her. Scott stroked his cock, pressing the head to her lips. They parted, and her hungry pussy easily accepted him. He held onto her tiny hips as he began fucking his daughter, and she began sucking on Dan’s cock.

The others watched them with Wendy sucking on Jake’s cock to grow hard and Diane and Brenda’s mouths activating the Viagra in Derek and Peter. Jenny was helping Brad’s cock grow hard.

“Abby, you are being a tease, tightening your pussy muscles around my cock,” Scott said.

“I want our fuck to feel extra good for you.”

“They always do.”

She tilted her head a little so she could look up at Dan as she sucked on his cock. “Those pretty brown eyes would make any man’s cock stay hard.”

“I’m enjoying this, taking on my daddies cocks.”

Scott was the first to cum in Abby, with Tina licking her pussy as Lisa sucked his cock clean. Abby concentrated on Dan, and he soon warned her. Everyone heard him grunt, shooting several thick spurts onto her tongue. She swallowed, then Diane and Brenda sucked him dry.

Abby went to Brad, embracing her slender body with his. He accepted her cum-scented kiss and knelt to suck on his cock.


“Abby, Derek, and Peter’s cocks are ready for you,” Jenny said as she and Hanna sucked fresh hardness into them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.