26 October 2009 - Cover

26 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Abby Hayward turns eighteen and has an unusual request of Brad for her birthday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

“I’m having a great birthday; thank you, Brad.”

“You’re quite welcome, with more to come,” he smiled.

Abby loosened the tie on her dress, sweeping it aside and inviting his hand to feel her tit and finger her pussy.

“I need a good fucking. You rubbing my clit as I gave Matthew a blow job has me all worked up.”

“You’ll get a good fucking when we get home. Try to control yourself around me. We still have the little ones to have birthday cake and ice cream with.”

“Control myself; you’re the one with no control, always dragging me off to bed for one of your great fucks.”

“I think it’s the other way around. You’re so hot for my body; you can’t keep your legs closed for me or any other man.”

“Ha! That’s what you think! I can close my legs, see?” She said, crossing one slender leg over the other.

“Six, seven, eight, nine. See, you can’t even keep your sexy legs closed for ten seconds,” he joked as she uncrossed her legs.

“Keep it up, and I’ll keep them closed to you for quite a while.”

“Ha, you couldn’t go more than a day or two without a good fucking or one of us licking your delicious pussy.”

“You’re so right! I love our sexual bantering back and forth.”

“I love it too.”

“So, what’s next for the birthday girl?”

“You’ll see soon enough. Something I’m sure you’re going to enjoy again, and again, and again.”

“Hmm, you said it again, three times.”

“And again, and again.”

“Okay, you can stop.”

“I love you, Brad. Thank you for marrying me.”

“I love you too, Abby. I’m still amazed I’m married to such a smart, sensually beautiful woman.”


Brad parked the Maxima in the driveway, and out the front door was Jessica to greet her. “Abby!” She said it loudly, as she wanted to be lifted into her arms. “Abby, birthday cake and ice cream!” She hugged and kissed the child version of Cathy.

“We have presents and cake for you, Abby! I made a birthday card for you,” little Danny said, taking her other hand.

Cathy stood in the doorway, arms folded under her breasts. “Abby, you are going to make a fantastic mother someday.”

“Not too soon, I hope.”

Abby was greeted by everyone in both families. Karen knew that Brad was taking her to Chandler’s for her birthday dinner. “How was your dinner with Brad?”

“It was just a dinner, nothing out of the ordinary.”

“Who was your server?”

“Matthew.”

“I don’t consider it out of the ordinary that you gave him a blow job at your table,” Karen smiled.

“Did Brad tell you what I did—that I gave Matthew a blow job?”

“No, honey, you just told me. I think he’s received a blow job from every woman who’s pretended to be Dan’s wife, real or not.”

Brad was feeling my tits and fingering my pussy, getting me all worked up. Matthew’s cock looked so inviting in his pants.”

“One of us suggested he keep his cock and balls out of his underwear for the female customers. They’re usually the ones to influence the server’s tip.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.