26 October 2009 - Cover

26 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Abby Hayward turns eighteen and has an unusual request of Brad for her birthday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

Dan and Abby finished their delicious meals and were relaxing while waiting for Matthew to return. She had turned more to her right, legs spread, with Brad casually fingering her pussy. She had released his cock again, her hand stroking it to life.

“Here comes Matthew,” Brad said.

“I plan on making him come in a different way,” she smiled as he approached their table.

“How did you enjoy your meals?” Matthew asked as he placed Abby’s plate on top of Brad’s.

“It was very good! I’ll have to work it off later on,” Brad said as he teasingly hugged Abby just below her right breast.

“Will you want to order anything for dessert?”

“Brad isn’t, but I am.”

“What would you like? We have a wide selection of dessert choices.”

Abby moved to the edge of her padded seat, legs remaining spread, showing her bare pussy. “I’ll have what is hidden behind the zipper of your pants.”

She boldly placed her hand on his front, startling him a little. “I love tasting the special cream that comes out of a nice, hard cock.” She pulled down the zipper on his pants, reaching her hand inside.

Brad saw her expression change as she revealed his cock and balls. “You keep your cock and balls out of your underwear, just like Brad does?”

“I had a very passionate customer, and she suggested I’d get better tips if I let the women customers see the outline of my cock in my pants.”

“That sounds like something my mom would say to a waiter,” Brad mentioned, not knowing how right he was.

“I would have to agree with her. I could see you cock much easier out of your underwear.” Brad moved closer to Abby, feeling his hand spread her right leg more. His hand went between her legs, several fingers entering her pussy.

Abby smiled at Matthew as she began stroking his cock. She motioned him closer and began sucking on it. As she felt it growing in her mouth, Brad was making her body jolt by massaging her clit.

“Mmm, Brad, you know rubbing my clit makes me horny for fucking.”

“I know and will take care of that when we get home.”

Matthew took the opportunity to lean and feel one tit, then the other. She took Brad’s hand from her pussy, inviting Matthew’s to replace it. He looked at Brad for his approval.

“My wife may be young, but you’re not the first man to finger her pussy and receive a blow job, or will you be the last.”

Matthew didn’t know what to say but he thought she seemed to be quite a slut for being so young. He straightened from fingering her pussy, smelled, and licked his fingers. Her talented mouth had his cock fully hard.

Brad watched as Abby sucked and sucked on Matthew’s long cock. He continued to finger her pussy, exciting her clit. She’d turn her head, looking into Brad’s eyes as she sucked and sucked. She paused to catch her breath and surprised him by giving him a quick kiss.

“Brad, my love, if you get any closer to me sucking on Matthew’s cock, I may have to offer you several sucks on this wonderful cock,” she teased.

“Sorry, I’m not into cock sucking; that’s your department.”

“Matthew, warn me what you’re close, so we can see you cum in my mouth.” He nodded.

Abby continued, and Brad and Matthew each felt her tits. His fingers continued to arouse her, as she was now moving her small ass on the seat.

“I’m going to cum!” Matthew said it quietly.

Abby quickly switched from her mouth to her hand, stroking his cock. Matthew covered his mouth, letting out several muffled grunts. She and Brad saw several thick clumps of cum shoot into her mouth, then another. She showed them his cum on her tongue, then swallowed. Her hand and mouth continued, draining all the cum she could from his cock.

Matthew let out a deep, satisfying sigh. “Thank you, Abby. You’re a great cock sucker.”

“Thank you. I do enjoy sucking cocks.”

“And fucking just as many,” Brad added.

“Brad, Matthew doesn’t need to know how much of a married slut I am.”

“I think it’s too late; you just told him you are a slut.”

Abby squeezed his cock from base to head, causing one last glob of cum to appear. She rubbed the head over her lips as if applying erotic lipstick. She placed her hand behind Brad’s head and kissed him.

He tried to resist, but she held his head firmly. Brad relented and kissed her with Matthew’s cum on her lips. A moment later, she moaned softly as his tongue explored her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.