26 October 2009 - Cover

26 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Abby Hayward turns eighteen and has an unusual request of Brad for her birthday.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex  

“Show me to Matthew when he returns,” she asked.

“I love you, Abby. You are so incredibly beautiful.”

“I love you too, and thank you again for marrying me.”

“It’s a pleasure I do every day.”

Brad and Abby shared a long kiss, her hand guiding his inside her low-cut dress. They noticed Matthew returning, and she turned more to her right and crossed her slender legs. Brad had his arm around her, resting on her upper right leg. She smiled, looking at the pronounced bulge in his cock and balls that showed in his pants.

“Have you decided on your meal choices?”

“Yes, we have, though I don’t see you listed on the menu as a choice of food for me. I’ll have the roasted chicken breast with potato, garden salad, and milk,” Abby said, smiling at him.

“I’ll have the eighteen-ounce prime rib steak with potatoes and vegetables with an ice-cold tall glass of milk.”

“Matthew, since you’re not on the main menu, I was wondering if you could be my choice of desert.”

Brad uncrossed her legs, her high split dress falling to the sides, revealing her bare pussy to him. “I ahh, umm,” he stammered, his eyes taking in her bald pussy with butterfly lips.

“I bet you get all kinds of offers from the women you serve for your services,” she smiled.

Brad placed his hand high on her inner thigh, rubbing her leg dangerously close to her pussy.

“Today is my birthday, and my adorable husband is treating me to anything I want, within reason. I reason, since it is my special day, I may have to treat myself to a special present, besides what my husband will give me later on.” She placed her left hand back, rubbing Brad’s growing cock through his pants.

Abby spread her legs even wider, giving Matthew a clear view of her pussy. Brad moved his hand the few inches needed to touch her pussy and rubbed it.

“I should place your food requests with the cooks.” He took another look at Brad’s finger in her pussy, then left.


“Did you see the look on his face when you showed him my bare pussy and began to finger it?”

“He certainly enjoyed the view.”

“When he brings our meals, let him see you fingering my pussy and show him my tit.”

“You could show him your tits.”

“I know I can, but it’ll be more erotic if the husband shows off his wife’s body to other men.”

“I remember Dad telling me how he enjoys the reactions of men when he shows his wives pussy or tits and offers them for fucking.”

“Is that what your plan is, my present, to offer me to men for fucking?”

“I’m not saying anything. You’ll have to wait and see.”

“I love you, Brad, and how sensual you are with me in public. Some approve of you showing me off,” she said, rubbing his growing cock.

Abby turned and began to pull down the zipper on his pants. “What are you doing?”

“I’m going to open one of my presents,” she smiled, releasing his cock. “Mmm, I love this big, fat, fucking piece of meat!” She stated, biting her lower lip in growing sexual frustration.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.