The Ballerinas Nextdoor - Cover

The Ballerinas Nextdoor

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Chapter 2: The Video Shoot

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Video Shoot - My libido is aroused at the new owners of the house next door. I have always had a weakness for ballerinas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Yesterday I had met our new neighbors for the first time. As they were moving in, I had walked out and introduced myself.

There were three people standing on the sidewalk, who I presumed were the new owners. The man was directing the movers as to which room to place the offloaded items. A woman and a teenage girl were watching and looked totally bored with the proceedings.

Sauntering over to the trio, I introduced myself. The man in heavily accented English gruffly bid me a good day and went back to directing the traffic into the house.

The woman smiled at me and extended her hand. “You will have to excuse Sergei,” she said, “He’s not used to having this type of efficiency and feels he has to tell everybody what to do. My name is, Olga, and this is Natasha, our adopted daughter.”

“I presume by your names that you are Russian. My name is Robert and I live next door. If there’s something I can do to help you please do not hesitate to ask.”

“Spasiba, thank you so much, Robert. That’s very kind of you,” Olga replied. “You have a very beautiful house. In fact, Natasha and I were admiring it.”

“Would you like to come over and visit?” I asked.

“Are you sure? Olga asked. “We wouldn’t want to impose.”

“Not at all. I’ve been working all day and I’m due for a break.”

Olga turned and told Sergei they were going next door. He ignored her. She shrugged her shoulders and followed me to my front door. I led them into the living room where they ‘oohed’ and ‘ahhed’ at the size of the rooms and the luxury of the furniture.

“This is so nice, Robert. Did you do the decoration?” Olga asked.

Laughing, I replied, “No, Olga, my wife is an interior decorator. All of this is Sandra’s doing.”

Meanwhile, Natasha had gone over to the end of the room where a floor to ceiling glass wall looked out on the pool and the garden. “Oh, Olga, come and look. They have a swimming pool and a hot tub.” She exclaimed to her mother.

Walking up behind Natasha I said, “I hope you’ll feel free to use our pool when you need to cool down. Sandra and I use it so little, we would be happy for you to be our guest.” Motioning toward a couch I said, “Please come and sit down. What can I offer you to drink? I have soda, iced tea or water.”

Seated across from Olga, I was able to look at her for the first time. She was tall and slender with striking copper red hair worn in a ponytail. Her t-shirt covered a pair of small pointed breasts and her jeans encased remarkably long legs and a small tight ass. Her face was devoid of makeup and she had green eyes, a small nose, and full lips. Natasha, I noticed bore a striking resemblance to her except for having blond hair.

“Robert, what do you do for a living?” Olga asked.

“I am a professional photographer. I do both studio work as well as special assignment photography such as portfolios for actors and models.” And added, “My friends call me, Bob,”

“Oh, how wonderful,” exclaimed Natasha.” Maybe you could do my portfolio.”

Giving her my best smile I said, “I would love to do your portfolio. You are stunningly photogenic. I can assure you that I would be very interested in working with you on it if you wanted my services. I know how important a good portfolio can be in opening doors.”

I discovered that she needed a portfolio as she was applying as a ballerina to various ballet companies and that Olga, her adopted mother, was an ex-ballerina as well as her coach and trainer.

“We’ll discuss it more, Robert, but right now we should go back as we still have a lot to do. Thank you for the iced tea. I’m sure we will be seeing each other.” Olga said.

That night my wife Sandra and I had witnessed an extraordinary scene through my office window of both women making love to each other. They had also seen Sandra and I fucking ourselves silly while watching them.

Later on, they had come over for a drink and we had found out that in effect both of them were bisexual and very open to all kinds of sexual experiences. They were invited to come over on Saturday for a BBQ with the hint of an all-night orgy.

In the morning, following breakfast, Sandra had gone to work. When my phone rang I picked it up to hear Natasha’s voice.

“Mr. Bob, yesterday we had talked about you doing my portfolio. Is that offer still open?”

“Yes, of course, however, please just call me Bob. In the States, we seldom use honorifics between friends.”

“Bob, what would it cost for you to do a 15-minute video of my dance routine?”

“Well, as I expect that you and your family will be very close friends, I would only charge you for my materials. Is that a fair price?” I chuckled.

She giggled, “Yes that is very fair. Can we do it today, do you think?”

“Sure as soon as you wish. What’s the rush?”

“I have been granted an audition with the NYC Ballet. They want some video before my actual audition next month.” She blurted out her voice full of excitement.

“If you could be here in half an hour we could do it this morning. If you need music you had better bring it with you as I don’t know if I would have what you need to dance to.”

I showered, shaved, and got dressed in a t-shirt and shorts. Half an hour later, she was at the door.

I led her to my studio where I had set up three video cameras to be able to record her from all angles and the appropriate lights to give a shadow free performance.

She was wearing her leg warmers and a black skintight leotard, which molded her body and left nothing to the imagination. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and she was wearing no makeup except lipstick, which accented her lovely mouth.

I showed her the boundary marks, which I had outlined in chalk on the floor and asked her if she could remain within those boundaries so that the cameras would always have her in focus. She agreed that this would not be a problem. Taking her CD I cued it in my sound system and told her that I was ready when she was.

I sat down at my console from which I could monitor all the cameras and asked her if she was ready. She nodded yes and I started the cameras and music.

She danced for the next 25 minutes. I sat there spellbound. I had never liked ballet very much but in all fairness, I had never really paid much attention to the grace and astounding abilities that a ballerina possessed to be able to perform in that manner. She literally soared as she covered the space I had allotted to her. Her spins and leaps seemed to defy gravity.

At the end of the piece, she was sweat soaked and her whole body had a sheen of moisture. Her skintight leotard now seemed painted on and was almost translucent. It seemed glued to every inch of her body by her perspiration.

She came to sit next to me and I showed her the raw footage that we had shot. I explained that now I had to edit it and choose which camera shots I would use to show her to her best advantage.

She giggled, “In Russia, this would have been done by one man with a handheld camera. Here you are making me look like a movie star. What is all this going to cost me?” she asked.

I turned towards her and looked into her eyes. “Well, do you want to pay now or later?”

“You still have not told me the price.”

“I thought that last night you told us you liked older men. Is that right?”

“Yes, I did.” She replied her eyes sparkling.

“Well, the price is one kiss from the prettiest ballerina I have ever met.”

“Just a kiss? I was ready to pay much more than that.” She pouted putting her arms around my neck and bringing her face to mine.

Her tongue licked my lower lip and then she gently bit it. I lifted her out of her seat and placed her on my lap. Wrapping my arms around her, I slid my tongue into her mouth and then avidly sucked her tongue into mine. She closed her eyes and let herself succumb to the passion of the moment.

Slowly I slid the leotard off her shoulders and exposed her small tits, pointed pear shaped morsels with succulent long nipples. I rolled the nipples between my fingers and pinched them lightly causing her to moan. I lowered my face and sucked each one in turn into my mouth. Biting each one and chewing on them made her moan even more loudly.

“Bob, please make love to me. I need it so much. Is that OK with you?”

“Natasha, I’ve wanted to make love to you from the moment I saw you. Can’t you tell?’” I said bringing her hand outside my shorts to my rampant erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.