The Ballerinas Nextdoor - Cover

The Ballerinas Nextdoor

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My libido is aroused at the new owners of the house next door. I have always had a weakness for ballerinas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Cover

I was sitting in my home office photoshopping some pictures from my weekend assignment when I heard the sound of a truck backing up. Glancing out the window, I could see it pulling up to the house next door. A week earlier, the ‘for sale’ sign on the front lawn had disappeared and I presumed the new owners were moving in.

An hour later, after receiving a delivery at my front door, I decided it was time to play ‘good neighbor.’ Furniture movers were unpacking the truck and there were three people standing on the sidewalk, who I presumed were the new owners. The man was directing the movers as to which room to place the offloaded items. A woman and a teenage girl were watching and looked totally bored with the proceedings.

Sauntering over to the trio, I introduced myself. The man in heavily accented English gruffly bid me a good day and went back to directing the traffic into the house.

The woman smiled at me and extended her hand. “You will have to excuse Sergei,” she said, “He’s not used to having this type of efficiency and feels he has to tell everybody what to do. My name is, Olga, and this is Natasha, our adopted daughter.”

“I presume by your names that you are Russian. My name is Robert and I live next door. If there’s something I can do to help you please do not hesitate to ask.”

“Spasiba, thank you so much, Robert. That’s very kind of you,” Olga replied. “You have a very beautiful house. In fact, Natasha and I were admiring it.”

“Would you like to come over and visit?” I asked. “You seem not to be doing much and Sergei doesn’t seem to need your help.” I smiled at them. “I could give you something cold to drink. It’s way too hot to stand in the sun like this.”

“Are you sure? Olga asked. “We wouldn’t want to impose.”

“Not at all. I’ve been working all day and I’m due for a break.”

Olga turned and told Sergei they were going next door. He ignored her. She shrugged her shoulders and followed me to my front door. I led them into the living room where they ‘oohed’ and ‘ahhed’ at the size of the rooms and the luxury of the furniture.

“This is so nice, Robert. Did you do the decoration?” Olga asked.

Laughing, I replied, “No, Olga, my wife, Sandra, is an interior decorator all of this is her doing.”

Meanwhile, Natasha had gone over to the end of the room where a floor to ceiling glass wall looked out on the pool and the garden. “Oh, Olga, come and look a swimming pool and a hot tub.” She exclaimed to her mother.

Walking up behind Natasha I said, “I hope you’ll feel free to use our pool when you need to cool down. Sandra and I use it so little, we would be happy for you to be our guest.” Motioning toward a couch I said, “Please come and sit down. What can I offer you to drink? I have soda, iced tea or water.”

After they decided that iced tea would hit the spot, I went to the kitchen to prepare their drinks. When I came back, Olga sent Natasha to take a drink out to Sergei.

Seated across from her I was able to look at her for the first time. She was tall and slender with striking copper red hair worn in a ponytail. Her t-shirt covered a pair of small pointed breasts and her jeans encased remarkably long legs and a small tight ass. Her face was devoid of makeup and she had green eyes, a small nose, and full lips. When Natasha came back, I noticed that she bore a striking resemblance to her except for having blond hair.

When I commented on the resemblance Olga suggested that the familiar look was an occupational hazard for Russian ballerinas.

“You are both ballerinas?” I asked.

“Well, I was, but now I only train and choreograph. My dancing days are over,” Olga, smiled wistfully. “Natasha is now my protégé. Sergei and I adopted her. When Sergei was posted here to the States it was the only way we could get her a visa to the USA. What do you do for a living, Robert?”

“I am a professional photographer. I do both studio work as well as special assignment photography such as portfolios for actors and models.” And added, “My friends call me, Bob,”

“Oh, how wonderful,” exclaimed Natasha.” Maybe you could do my portfolio.”

“Now then,” Olga said, holding up her hand as if to stop Natasha. “We’ll we will have to see my dear. We just met our neighbor and it might not be something he wants to do.”

Giving her my best smile I said, “I would love to do her portfolio. She is stunningly photogenic. I can assure you that I would be very interested in working with you on it if you wanted my services. I know how important a good portfolio can be in opening doors.”

“We’ll discuss it more, Robert, but right now we should go back as we still have a lot to do. Thank you for the iced tea. I’m sure we will be seeing each other.”

“Why don’t you come over on Saturday for supper?” I asked as we walked back toward the front door. “We can introduce you to a good old-fashioned American BBQ. I know that Sandra would love to meet you. If you bring your bathing suits you could also have a swim.” I proposed.

“Oh, Olga, can we? I would love that,” Natasha exclaimed.

“Well darling, we will have to check with Sergei, however, I think it is a great idea.”

That night when Sandra came home I told her about our new neighbors. Sandra is bisexual and she promptly wanted to know what they looked like. As I described them, she started to lick her lips in anticipation.

“What about you?” She asked. “Are you interested, you dirty old man?”

“Well, if they were available, I definitely would not turn down either of them. They are both extremely sexy and you know me, I have a hard time turning down sexy women.”

“I see that’s not the only thing hard.” She smiled sliding her hand in the waistband of my shorts. “Can I help you with that problem? Maybe give it a little kiss, a lick and maybe a suck? Your tensions caused by a grueling afternoon may need to be calmed down.”

She proceeded to push me over to the sofa. Lowering my shorts, she wrapped her hand around my semi-erect cock.

“Sit,” she said pushing me so I flopped down on the sofa. She spread my legs and I felt her tongue start to lick my balls. Her tongue swirled around the tip of my cock and she lapped at the drops of pre-cum that were oozing out.

“Yummy,”she said with a bright smile when she looked up at me. “I love how you taste, my own darling dirty old man.” Stroking me slowly, she sucked the tip into her mouth and licked circles around it.

My cock was now fully erect and stood up to its full length. Sandra slowly slid it into her mouth, liberally coating it with her saliva. Her head bobbed up and down as she took the full length into her greedy mouth and down her throat. I could feel her throat muscles squeeze the tip each time she took me in. Saliva was dripping down her face and she coated her thumb with it. Rubbing her finger over my ass hole, I felt her press it inside me before rubbing my prostate as she continued sucking me.

Groaning with pleasure, I just lay back enjoying the experience. My cock was pulsing and I was close to cumming when she increased her suction on my cock. Unable to hold back I shot stream after stream of cum into her mouth. Without losing a drop, she milked my cock until she sucked me dry.

Looking up at me she giggled, “Is that better love? You seem less tense.”

“Honey, you’re the best damn cock sucker in the world.”

“I know,” she giggled again. “Now you owe me big time. Tonight I expect you to bring me off at least three or four times. Now, how about a swim before supper? I still have some work to do after we eat and then it’ll be payback time for you.”

Sandra and I have been married for about four years. We met while I was doing a photo shoot for a lingerie catalog. For me, it had been lust at first sight. You see a lot of female flesh when you do one of those photo shoots and I have never been one to avert my eyes. The moment I saw her it was as if no other model existed in the room.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.