Betting on Black (the Return) - Cover

Betting on Black (the Return)

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When a middle aged tech specialist moves to the burbs he envies the joys of a family he missed out in having. Then one day an ebony angel moves in next door and he discovers a chance to find what he had denied himself for too long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

Things moved fast after that. Well not light speed or anything but we stopped pretending that we didn’t want this, or that there were things we couldn’t share. One day while the women were gone to work and school I headed into the city and bought the woman I was going to marry an engagement ring. Sure I had the money to get her something extravagant but I knew here better than that. I went with a third carat and made sure it was as perfect as she was in my eyes. Then I looked over and saw a much smaller diamond ring and thought that it would be a perfect match for Darla.

That night after dinner I sat Corina in a chair in the middle of the room and got down on one knee. I pulled out the ring and formally asked her to marry me. She was choked up and there were tears but we got through it all with a lot of love. Then I surprised them both and pulled Darla into the chair. I pulled out a second ring box and they both looked at me. “Darla, I love you with all my heart. You were the one who showed me that love knows no bounds, not age, sex, or race. You are the one who encouraged me to come out of my hole and take the risk. You are my little love and my little lover.” I took her hand in mine and slid the ring on her finger as I had her mother. “Will you please be my daughter?” I soon had both of them kneeling on the floor holding me in their arms. It was just what I was hoping for. I didn’t just want to marry Corina, I wanted us to all be involved in this family. Once the tears and the hugs were over Corina hopped up and said she had to call her mother and tell her the news. As we sat on the floor together Corina called her mother and you could hear the woman wooping over the phone. There was much laughing and smiling coming from Corina as she listened to her mother. I had the feeling we would be visiting her very soon.

Over the next few days we talked about when to have the wedding and what kind of wedding to have. When I told my mother she was quiet but very happy that I had finally found a woman how would love me for the man that I was. When I told her more about Corina and Darla she told me that she couldn’t wait to come out and meet her and her future granddaughter.

I invited her to come out and visit the same time as Gloria and she loved the idea. So I made arrangements to head out to get her and Gloria on the same day. When I told Corina, she was nervous that she was going to meet my mother for the first time. I simply told her that at least she had some warning unlike I did when I first met Gloria. That morning after everyone had taken off to their respective work for the day I headed into the city to get first my mother and then Gloria. I had made a lunch reservation at a favorite Italian place so that the two women could talk and get to know one another.

Mom was a little nervous about meeting Gloria for the first time. I loved my mother dearly, but I knew she had a spine of stainless steel. I had seen this woman stare down full grown men many times and with many more. I could believe her being nervous but never scared. When Gloria opened the door to welcome us she took one look at my mother and got a curious look then her eyes opened wide and she began to pass out. I ran to her and caught her before she could hit the floor. I turned to my mother and the blood had drained away from her face, and her hand was braced on the door jam. I laid Gloria on the floor and guided mom to the couch, then I went back and lifted Gloria to a sitting position and gently woke her up.

She looked around and then at me. “Is your mother Elizabeth Morlan?” That was mom’s maiden name. I simply nodded. The woman hung her head down and shook it. “I never thought I would see that woman again in my life.” Then she looked at me and smiled. “Dear lord why didn’t I see the resemblance before. I haven’t seen you since you were three or four at the most.”

Now that I was the one who was feeling faint the woman began to get up off the floor. I helped her up and walked with her into the front room where my mother was. They sat next to each other and just looked at each other. Then Gloria held out her hand to my mother and she reached out and took it in hers. “I’ve never forgotten you Lizzy. I know it’s been a long time but I hope you haven’t forgotten me either.” My mother’s eye grew soft. “Forgotten you? Gloria how could I ever forget you. We lost touch with each other and that has always hurt, but you have been in my heart every day.” The two women fell into each other’s arm and held each other. There were tears and whispers while I sat there in shock. It’s not every day you learn that you mother and your future mother in law are old friends who hadn’t seen each other in thirty years.

When they finally sat back and looked in each other’s eyes. I cleared my throat and they looked at me like I had just walked into the room. My mom was the first to respond to my presence. “Oh Glen, you couldn’t know that Gloria was a good friend of mine when you were little. She used to babysit you after you were born while I was working.” What I did notice was that the whole time she was talking to me they never stopped holding hands.

Gloria filled in a few more blanks. “Your mother had just been abandoned by your father when we met. She was looking for someone to watch her baby and I was a young girl who needed the money. We became very close friends over time and then my family moved.” She turned to my mom and smiled at her. “This is the first time I have seen her in over thirty years and it feels like almost no time has passed.”

They hugged and held hands for a long time. I hadn’t seen a smile like that on my mother in many years. We eventually got things together and headed to lunch. They talked and talked and I just sat there smiling. They spent the entire time catching up, and sharing what had happened in the years that had passed. The drive home was more of the same. Even by the time I had them unpacked in the separate houses they were still playing catch up. I left them at Corina’s house and headed home to work.

The school bus arrived and I watched a poor unsuspecting Darla head into the house. Half an hour later the poor girl came over to my place. “Dad, what is going on? I walked in the house and two old ladies assaulted me with hugs and kisses. I have never seen grandma like that.” I smiled at her confusion. “Sweetie, get used to it. The other woman is going to be your new grandmother.” Darla did a face palm and sat next to me. “Someone please tell me this isn’t happening. Two grandmothers who think I am the greatest, smartest little girl in the world.” “Well I think that too.” Darla smiled and blushed. “Well I like that idea.” I pulled the girl over to me and gave her a deep kiss. I felt her tongue creep out and tickle my lips and I let it in. we sat there in my office and made out like teens for quite a while, then Darla pulled back and looked me in the eye. “Dad if we don’t stop I am going to rip off my clothes and throw myself at you. While I really like the idea, and it has been way too long since we have made love, I don’t think the grandma collective would like it if they walked in on us.” I had to admit I couldn’t argue with her logic. I sat back and she looked right at my erection that pushed out the front of my dockers. “Ok I am going to get something to drink, and maybe put an ice cube in my panties.” She got up and headed out.

I watched her firm little bubble butt wiggle out the door and damn near followed her into the kitchen. Instead I got back to work and focused on what I was doing. After a few minutes Darla came back and dug into the code with me. We were walking the lines of code together as partners looking for treasure. It wasn’t till I heard Gloria’s voice behind me that I realized anyone had come into the house. I turned my head and saw her and mother watching us work code.

“To tell you the truth I think I would have an easier time learning to talk to dolphins than learning all this computer stuff, but Glen says that Darla is bright enough to do it already. I shudder to think what might have happened to the girl if he wasn’t around to inspire her to do so much.” I was glad to hear how much Gloria thought of me. “I have always been surprised by Glen. He has always been so smart that I knew her would make something of himself, but I was so worried that he would never be able to find the person he was meant for. Looking at him with Darla makes me think he was meant for more than just one.” In the back of my head I said to myself “Mom you have no idea.”

Mom chuckled. “Who would have thought that my son and your daughter would find each other and fall in love so fast? I never thought I would see you again in my life, but now out of the blue our children have brought us back together. It’s a miracle from one end to the other.” As I sat there listening, a thought occurred to me. I turned to my two moms and asked for a little privacy. They looked at me both embarrassed and a little miffed that I would ask them to leave. I then turned to Darla and asked her if she could go with them for just a bit. I needed a little time to work on something rather private. She looked a little sad and then left with the two women.

I knew I had hurt their feelings a little, but for what I had in mind I needed them out of there. Plus I figured they would be happy with the end results. I brought up files I hadn’t looked into for a long time. My financials, and by that I meant all of them. I looked into the complex where mom lived and then I did some accounting magic. In the end I knew what I needed, and what I had to the penny. It would be a little close, and I would have to depend on my earnings for a bit, but I think it would all work out.

When I was done I went next door and was greeted with rather cool looks. I walked over and asked if it was alright for me to join them. Mom looked at Gloria and smirked. “I guess some of the manners I taught him sank in after all.” I took a seat and apologized to them all. “Ladies I am sorry for being so abrupt with all of you.” I took Darla’s hand in mine. “Especially you little love. But for what I needed to do I needed some privacy and the ability to work alone.” I could tell she had forgiven me. “Now I have to be rude for just a little longer as I have a few questions I need to ask my mother and they are kind of personal.” Mom began to get up but Gloria stopped her and took Darla to the front room.

“Ok, you have made everyone rather uncomfortable Glen. I hope this is worth pissing of both you mother and your future mother in law.” I took a breath. “I do too. Mom you and Gloria were very close. How close doesn’t matter, but I do need to know if it was close enough to want her to live in the same complex as you, or if the two of you could even stand to live together?” Mom looked at me with confusion for a second and then it all fell into place. “Are you thinking about moving her out of her rental and buying her a condo near mine?” I nodded. “Same floor actually. One just opened up three doors down, or it will in a week. There is also a two bedroom one across the way next to the commons.”

The look on my mother’s face was a combination of joy and worry. “But Glen those places are expensive. I know you didn’t want me to worry about it but I have found out how much you spent on me moving there.” I shook my head. “Mom your happiness and safety have always been first in my mind. I now feel much the same about Gloria. Money is worth nothing if it just sits in a bank. I don’t work hard so I can make the bank rich, I do it for those around me. Now what I want to know is how you feel. Living in the same complex or together is all I want to hear next.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.