Betting on Black (the Return) - Cover

Betting on Black (the Return)

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When a middle aged tech specialist moves to the burbs he envies the joys of a family he missed out in having. Then one day an ebony angel moves in next door and he discovers a chance to find what he had denied himself for too long.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Interracial   Black Female   White Male  

During the week that Gloria had stayed with Corina and Darla a new family was forged. More than a few old wounds were opened up so that they could heal correctly. Secrets were shared, as was love. I almost hated to see Gloria leave as between her sweet nature and wonderful cooking there would be a hole left behind.

Work was going well as I used that time to help tutor Darla in the basics of programming. The girl never ceased to amaze me with her innate ability. What had happened that fateful day between the two of us hadn’t reemerged. Whenever she was with me she acted the perfect daughter as I did my best to act as a good father should.

Corina and I have held back as well. I knew both of us were filled with passion for each other but understood that a good foundation had to be there before we went that far. Then one evening after Darla had been sent to bed Corina asked if she could broach a very sensitive subject with me. “Glen, I have a favor to ask of you. It’s not something I asked lightly and to tell you the truth I am rather uncomfortable asking it of you.” I took her hand in mine feeling nothing but love. “My love, everything I am and everything I have are yours for the asking.” She still looked a little nervous. “I have to ask you if you have been looking into Darla’s room at night.”

I was a little curious why she asked. “No my love, not since the last time. Did you think I would?” Corina seemed even more uncomfortable. “No I didn’t, but there is a certain young girl who is feeling the loss. While I know she loves having you in her life as a father, I’m afraid that something inside of her is hurting now that she feels she can no longer share that part of herself with you.” Now that was a bit of a shock for me. “I didn’t know. She has never said anything to me about it, and now that you bring it up I hadn’t noticed until now that she does seem more reserved around me. Do you have any ideas of what to do?”

Corina smiled a little. “Well that’s kind of what I wanted to talk to you about. I know that you and I are just forming our relationship, and it is a delicate thing, but I still have to think of my daughter’s well-being before my own.” She looked me in the eyes as she held my hands in hers. “Glen, this will sound very strange coming from me but could you please find it in your heart to love my daughter as much as you love me?” I was confused at what she was asking me. “I already love her as much as any man could love his daughter.” Her eyes searched mine. “That’s what I’m asking about. Within our home, and just between us, I don’t want you to love her as a daughter but as a young woman who misses her lover.”

What Corina had said hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn’t believe my ears. As her words sank in it was hard for me to understand that this woman whom I loved with all my heart had just asked me to love her daughter in equal measure and method. I began to turn away when I felt her hands tightened on mine. I looked at her and saw the desperation in her eyes and knew that to be in her life I had to accept all of it. Then I remembered when she said “He couldn’t accept us for who we are”.

I gave her a small smile as I lifted her hands up and kissed them. “I love you both. I guess I can also admit a part of me misses feeling the closeness I had with Darla before. There is something kind of sweet about the way she would kiss me and try to slip me the tongue.” We both giggled at the thought. “If you don’t think it will cause more problems than it solves then you can be sure I will do my best to make both of you as happy as I can, however I can.” I suddenly found myself with a bundle of loving woman. “Glen I really do love you so much. I know that this will make things so much better for all of us.” We stayed curled up around each other, only coming up for breath a few times.

The next day when Darla came over I tried to keep things the same as they had been. I didn’t want her to know what her mother and I had talked about last night. One of the things she did ask me about is if her mother and I had talked about school. Summer was almost over and she was nervous about starting at a new school. I told her that she would do fine. She asked if maybe I could help her with school work and such and I told her that I would be disappointed if she didn’t.

The day went pretty much the same as they usually did. We did a little work, a little teaching, and a lot of talking. I noticed that it was getting late and her mother would be home in about two hours. It was time for me to get the two of us back to where we left off. I called a halt to everything and I asked her if she would mind just sitting with me. I could see doubt behind her eyes but she agreed. I sat on the couch and she cuddled up like before but there was a little distance now. I pulled her to me tightly and asked “Darla do you still love me?”

She looked at me in shock. “Of course I still love you dad? Can’t you tell?” I gave her a thoughtful look. “Well for a while now you have been kind of distant. We don’t cuddle like we used to and I haven’t had a real kiss from you all week.” She was very confused. “But now with you and mom getting together so well I thought I should back off.”I looked into her dark eyes and smiled. “Who said that either one of us wanted you to back off. You and I have something very special together and that doesn’t have to interfere with what your mom and I have together.” I could see she missed that as well. “I don’t think mom would like the competition.” I gave a little chuckle. “But that’s what I’m trying to tell you. It’s not a competition, it’s sharing.” She smiled at that. “I doubt mom would see it that way.” I shook my head. “When I tell you your mom wouldn’t see it that way don’t you think that maybe I know that she wouldn’t?” Darla looked at me and thought it over. I saw the gears turning in her head as she came to the logical conclusion. “You mean you and her talked it over?” I nodded my head. “And she said that she didn’t mind you and me being together?” I nodded my head. “Do you still want to be with me?” In reply I pulled her face to mine and kissed her deeply. This time I was the one to tickle her lips to make her open up to me.

We sat on the couch like old lovers. As she kissed me I let my hands roam across her body. I shifted us a little so that now she was lying on top of me. I stroked her back in small circles under her shirt. One hand stayed between her bra strap and the back of her neck the other between her bra and the top of her shorts. She began to moan into my mouth at the sensations I was causing. After only a few minutes she pulled her face back, looked me in the eyes and simply said “please”. I sat up and as I did she wrapped her legs around my waist, and her arms went around my neck. I shifted around and placing my hands under her butt I stood up and walked with her wrapped around me to my bedroom.

When I reached the side of my bed she let go of me with her legs and I sat her down. I then knelt in front of her. I slid my hands from her waist, up her sides and lifting her arms removed her shirt. I took in the sight of a small lacy bra gently cupping her breasts. I began to kiss the small valley between them as I reached behind her to clasp it. I then put my hands on her shoulders from behind and slowly pulled the straps lower. As her breasts were revealed to me I gently kissed my way across each small mound making sure to pay homage to her tight little nipples.

As I gently sucked in one and then the other into my mouth Darla let out a small mewling sound. I pushed on her shoulders so she was laying down on the bed. I began to kiss my way to her belly button and then I kissed my way from one hip to the other. As I moved back towards the small dimple that was her belly button I began to slowly pull at the waistband of her shorts making sure to catch the waistband of her panties along the way. I pulled her clothing off at the same rate as I kissed till I reached the top of her cleft.

I slid her panties to the floor as I slid my tongue along her hot, flavorful slit, making sure that the entire length of my tongue made sliding contact with her clit. When I did this her hands found the back of my head and held me in place. I stroked her with my tongue a few more times before pulling my head away and looking up at her. I knew this was something new to her as she propped herself on her elbows to watch everything I did. I placed her thighs on top of my shoulders and one hand on her stomach. I leaned forward and let my hot breath stoke the fires inside of her. When her hips began to move on their own I placed my mouth over her small sex and gently began sucking. When I brought my tongue into play I lightly stroked her slit and ever so gently separated the two halves.

I let my tongue go deeper into her and swirl around a moment so that I could enjoy this new and exotic flavor filling my mouth. When I let my tongue come in contact with her clit I reached up and began to gently tug at one nipple and then the other. This caused the young girl to start panting as I drew her quickly to her first climax with me.

As I began to get serious about what I was doing I began to simply roll her nipples between the fingertips of both hands. My tongue began to flick her clitoris as I sucked harder drawing it into my mouth. Before I knew it her legs tightened around my head as her body arched in an intense reaction to her climax. As her body relaxed I continued to gently stroke her sides helping her to come down slowly.

I let her legs go and lay down on the bed next to her. Her eyes fluttered open and she smiled at me weakly. “Oh my gosh, I didn’t know I could feel like that.” I was rather amazed that her orgasm had hit her that hard. I lay next to her and just stroked her body, causing it to twitch as I stimulated her all over. She weakly slapped at my hands to make me stop so I lay my hand between her breasts. She clasped her hands over mine and smiled at me.

“I was right. This was nothing like anything I have ever felt or done. I feel like I’m floating in a huge pool filled with warm jello. I feel like I don’t have any bones in my body.” I let her lay there and just enjoy the feelings she was having. As I saw her slip into sleep I slid her body around so she was fully on the bed and I pulled a light blanket over her. The little girl curled up around a pillow and fell asleep. I stretched out next to her and let my mind wander. That was a very quick orgasm compared to any of my previous experiences. I guess it was all the buildup that we had had. I really loved this girl and the fact that we had finally made love filled me with joy. I hadn’t noticed but laying next to her warm body after everything we had done I fell asleep.

I woke up to the feeling of a hand lightly stroking my cock. I was as hard as I have ever been but decided to feign sleep and just enjoy the sensation. I felt a warm tongue gently lap at my cock and balls and it made my balls tighten up. It felt so wonderful, and I didn’t want to spoil the mood but I also wanted to watch her suck me into oblivion. I opened my eyes and looked down to see Corina blissfully enjoying me. It was a bit of a shock but I had to say it was great that she was finally breaking our intimacy barrier.

Corina finally noticed that I was awake and looking at her. Somehow she managed to smile at me while licking the head of my cock. There was a sparkle in her eye as she aimed my tip at her open mouth and began to slide me in. I felt the tip as it hit the back of her throat but she never even paused her downward movement. There was only an inch or so beyond that point but she didn’t stop till her lips were pressed against my groin.

She eased back and till then of my cock left her throat she took a breath through her nose and then pushed me back in. She set her rhythm to doing that and I couldn’t help reaching down and stroking her hair. The feelings coursing through me as this woman made love to me with her mouth were indescribable. The physical and emotional sensations brought me to a fast and hard orgasm. I felt myself pulse over and over as my cum shot directly into her throat she pulled back a little bit and I could feel her tongue swirling under the tip as my last few weeks pulses went off in her mouth.

She pulled back lightly sucking me till it popped out of her mouth. She made a show of swirling around in her mouth before swallowing. Then she lay down next to me on the opposite side her daughter was curled up on. “Thank you for such a wonderful wake-up call.” She nuzzled into me. “Well when I got home no one was there so I thought that I would come over here and see how things were going. Imagine my surprise when I found no one around. Then I come in here and find you laying next to my naked daughter and you were still dressed. I figured she must have had quite a time to be asleep so hard, and yet you’re fully dressed. That could only mean one of two things. Either your hands or your mouth was used.”

“When I stepped in here I noticed her hands were clean. So that left only one possibility and if she was asleep that means she didn’t return the favor so I thought I should make up for my daughters lack of manners.” I smiled at her and pulled her close to me. I gave her a deep kiss and then realized that my breath and face must reek of her daughters sent. But then again there were still remnants of my orgasm in her mouth as well. When we broke our kiss Corina smiled at me. “I have to say Darla has one sweet smelling little pussy.” I looked into her eyes with joy. “I’ve been wondering if she shares any of the same traits with you.” She bit her bottom lip but there was fire in her eyes. “Well I guess we’ll just have to see about that won’t we”

It was then there was movement on the other side of the bed. I looked over and Darla’s huge eyes were looking at me. She had such a beautiful smile on her face as she realized where we were and what had happened. I felt movement on the other side of me as Corina leaned up on one elbow. “Mom, what are you doing in here?” The young girl said clutching the thin blanket to her chest. Corina reached over me and stroked her daughters face. “Calm down and everything is fine. When I got home no one was there so I came over here. How are you feeling sweetheart?” The woman said as she calmed her daughter. Little Darla blushed and covered her face leaving her eyes to sparkle with the naughty thoughts going through her mind.

“Mom, it was the most incredible feeling I have ever had. I didn’t know that it could feel so wonderful and yet I’m not sure if we really made love. I think he was just trying to warm me up but it felt so incredible that I simply lost it. The way he used his tongue on me got more than my fingers ever had, and when he pulled on my titties I just couldn’t help it.” She sat up a little bit and smiled at us. Then she noticed that my shorts had been pulled off. She looked at her mother accusingly. “Mom, did you beat me by going first?” It was Corina’s turn to look embarrassed. “Well the answer is yes and no. He hasn’t done anything to me but I have to admit that I did do something to him.”

“Isn’t it the most wonderful dick you have ever seen? I mean it’s not too big, and it’s so cute and pink.” Corina giggled at her description. “Sweetheart, I don’t think men like to have their penis called cute.” I cleared my throat to get their attention. “Well I can tell both of you that I would rather have it called cute then scary.” Both women giggled at that. In our conversation Darla had forgotten her modesty and let the blanket slide to her waist. I looked over and could see the pride that Corina had in her daughters figure. There was also something else there but I wasn’t sure. Corina caught me watching her and she blushed. Yep there was definitely something there.

I tugged on the top button of Corina’s shirt to see if she would get the hint. I was amazed to see the woman blush at me. “If it helps I think you should know I have seen you in just your panties.” The woman gave me a look trying to figure out who that had happened and then remembered I might have seen her through her daughters window. She bit her bottom lip and looked at me shyly. She then flexed her chest, asking me to take her clothes off for her. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse with one hand. When I reached the last one I then reached up and drew it slowly down her shoulder. She shrugged it off that arm and I closed in on her lips. They were thinner than her daughters but fuller from adulthood. I moved down her jaw and then to the hollow of her neck. This caused her to moan out loud as she tilted her head to the side for more attention. I began to tickle her like I did her daughter by drawing my fingers up her side and then back in order to unhook her bra. She lifted her arm over her head to give me full access to her body. I released the clasp and then followed the strap forwards. I knew that the marks left behind would be itching from the returned circulation.

This stimulation caused the sensations made by my fingers to be intensified. Thus I was given a deep moan from her throat. I lifted the bra up releasing her breasts to my view and touch. I pulled back so that Corina could take off the offending clothing and then I got back to learning my second new lover of the day. I knew I had seen her naked body before but being this close to her as she undressed just for me was so very thrilling. I loved watching the sway of her breasts as she moved back and forth to get her shirt off. She finally got her top off then lay on her back and put her hands above her head. “Dear Lord what a beautiful woman.” I leaned down and began to kiss her again. Our tongues dueled for a few moments before it could resist no longer. I moved my kisses from her lips to her chin, down her throat and between her breasts.

When I reached her luscious breasts I noticed that her nipples were already hard. I gave them a suck with just a tiny bit of teeth. This caused her to release a moan that drove me crazy. I continued my downward travels till I reached the waist of her skirt. I was tempted to simply slide her skirt over her waist but being the caring man that I am I didn’t want to take a chance on something happening to her skirt.

The zipper was on the side so I pulled it down, then slid her skirt down her legs and off. I was surprised to see the kind of underwear she wore to work. It was a series of strings and fine mesh that only accentuated what was visible beneath. Like her daughter I was looking at an almost completely bare pussy. Only a strip was left as a marker to lead me where I needed to go. Rather than pulling them off I leaned down and proceeded to breathe heavily through her panties to heat her clitoris up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.