Taming the Cougar - Cover

Taming the Cougar

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Chapter 3: Freedom in Submission

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Freedom in Submission - Cougar gets jilted by her young pup and finds solace in the arms of a more mature man.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Slut Wife   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Chapter 3 cover

I woke alone in bed with the smell of coffee wafting into the room. I started to rise when Pam walked into the room, carrying a tray with two cups of coffee and croissants.

“Back in bed, you gorgeous hunk of man,” she said, smiling at me. “We’re having breakfast in bed this morning, and you are part of the meal.”

“Now what did I do to deserve this? All that beauty and to gild the cherry domesticity?”

“How do you take your coffee?”

“Black as sin. Though thinking about it, I think this morning I would like to have a bit of cream extracted at the source.”

Pam giggled. “Behave! You have to eat to have energy later.”

“But just the sight of you is all the charge I need. As you can see the indicator is showing fully charged,” I said, pointing to the bedsheet which was forming a tent at my crotch.

“Mmm! Dessert.”

“Take off that negligee and come and crawl in with me under the sheet.”

She deposited the tray on the bed and standing at the foot of the bed did a slow striptease that would have rivaled that of an experienced ecdysiast. If my cock was rampant at the initial sight of her, now it was as rigid as a length of rebar.

Pam smiled at the sight. “Honey, you seem to have sprung a leak.”

I looked down and effectively a wet spot was forming at the apex of the tented sheet.

“I think I’m going to start with dessert,” she said as she dove headfirst under the sheet.

I felt her velvety tongue circling the head of my cock, licking back and forth as she vacuumed my precum into her mouth. Uncontrollably my hips rose to get her to take my length into her hot wet mouth. I lifted her body and placed her on top of me with her slit over my mouth. She spread her legs on either side of my head and gently dropped her pussy on to my mouth.

It was irresistible. My tongue snaked up to lick that dripping pink slit. I made an instant decision that I liked this type of cream with my morning coffee. Pam was ... what’s the word, oh yes, ‘succulent.’ Creamy, rich, sweet, I was intoxicated. I wanted this forever.

Despite my ears being muffled by her thighs, I could hear her muffled moans as she twirled her tongue around my cock and bobbed her head up and down taking it deeper and deeper in her throat as she fondled my balls milking me as I had never been before. My fingers found her clit and rolled it between them.

Her hips started thrusting down on my face trying to force my tongue deeper up her pink slit. Her mouth clamped down on my shaft and massaged every inch from its tip to the base while her moans vibrated around it. I felt my cock throb, desperate in its need to erupt into her sweet mouth and throat.

“I’m cumming, love,” I said.

“Mmm,” she responded just as I shot my load in what seemed to be an unending stream into her mouth. Her physical response was to flood my mouth and face with her copious orgasm. I kept licking and sucking till I had swallowed every drop of that blessed gift she was giving me.

My now semi-limp cock slid out of her mouth. She carefully licked it clean before raising herself off of me and coming to snuggle in the crook of my arm.

She stretched languorously before kissing me passionately. I could taste myself on her lips and tongue. She then licked up some of her juices that had strayed onto my face. It was such an erotic gesture that I felt my cock coming back to life. I took her nipple in my mouth and started suckling when she pushed me back and said, “Breakfast? By the way, I love the taste and smell of my pussy on you. We could make a fortune if we could find a way to market it.”

“Have you ever had experiences with other women?”

“While at university, I had dalliances with a dorm mate, and that was it. I got married, and it became a fond memory.”

“Would you like to try again?”

“Only if you approve, my love.”

We sat in silence in thought and post-orgasmic bliss while drinking our coffee and munching on the croissants.

She finally broke the silence, “Chris, I don’t quite understand this sub thing. I was up early and did a bit of research on the internet what I read about masters and subs in no way matches my experience with you. Most masters seem to me to be cruel sadists, and most subs seem to be masochists. Yet you say I am a sub. However, I am in no way a masochist. I like to be pampered and spoiled. Can you explain what you mean?”

“That’s because what you read is mainly BS. You should read a poem written by a true master called “Sooo ... You think You’re a Master?” You can find it on Lushstories.com. The author and I share a name he is ChrisM. In it, he tries to differentiate between so-called masters and true ones. Mastery is not what is commonly conceived by most people.

It has nothing to do with crops and whips and beating a woman to show how macho you are. No dungeon is necessary. It’ a state of mind where a master controls the pleasures of his sub to enhance her sexuality and enjoyment. A sub is a woman who is willing to relinquish control because of the pleasure the master, or dom, can provide her.”

“Will I have to call you, Sir or Master?”

“Oh, darling, please don’t call me that unless you wish to do so. Chris or Christian is my name.”

“Christian ... I like that.”

“Now there are rules you will be given the opportunity to learn over time, however, understand you are not my slave or a toy just to be used. You are my partner. What I expect is for you to consider any circumstances I suggest and tell me whether they please you or not.”

“Christian, I love it so far when you use me, and abuse me,” she said with a giggle.

“Come, let’s get showered and dressed. We have places to go and things to do.”

“What are those?”

“Surprise.”

“Oh, and when you get dressed, don’t put on any panties.”

“Really?”

“Really”

“Yes, Sir.”


We got into the car and started driving down the hill and into Cambridge. Once we crossed over the Charles River, Pam looked at me quizzically. “Where the hell are you taking me?”

“Relax, honey, I truly believe you will enjoy your next experience,” I said, running my hand up her leg and caressing her thigh. I looked over at her and ran my hand higher as I had asked she did not have any panties under a short leather mini skirt.

“Lift your skirt higher in the back, so your ass is directly on the seat,” I suggested.

She looked at me smiled, doing as I had suggested. Now I could see her pussy as she parted her thighs lasciviously while licking her lips suggestively.

“Christian, this feels so lewd. I love the feel of the leather seat under my bum.”

“I love the view,” I said as I placed the palm of my right hand on her bare pussy.

She placed her right foot on the dash causing her legs to part fully, giving me unimpeded access to her charms. I curved my hand and entered her to find her g-spot. Finding my goal, I rubbed against it. The reaction was quasi instantaneous as she started to moan, and her eyes glazed. I did not intend to have her cum, so I stilled my fingers, causing her to make a moue of disappointment. I kept edging her till we reached our destination on a deserted side street.

Once I had parked, she moved across my body and kissed me while groping for my shaft, which was again doing its best to escape from my trousers. I finally broke the kiss telling her we were expected and I didn’t want to be late.

I took her arm after admiring her legs. As she stepped out of the car, we walked to the front door, and I rang the bell. We were buzzed in and entered the house. A female voice called out, “Be with you in a minute. Take a seat in the living room and make yourself comfortable.”

Pam looked at me and asked, “Who was that, and what is this place?”

Before I could answer, we heard the sound of heels approaching, and a tall, dusky woman walked in. She took a look at me and came forward with outstretched arms to give me a big hug.

“Pam, may I introduce you to an old friend, this is Adriana. Adriana this is my friend Pam.”

Adriana came over and took Pam into an embrace. She then stepped back and looked at her from head to foot.

“Christian, she is stunning.”

Pam blushed at the remark and in turn, examined Adriana. “You are more than stunning,” she said, ‘you are absolutely delectable.

“Chris is Adrianna one of your lovers?”

“She has been in the past and who knows she might be again in the future, but it depends on her. Are you jealous, darling?”

“No, I feel secure in what we are to each other. I do admire your taste, however. Adriana, may I ask why you left this hunk?”

“Pam, I prefer women to men though I am bisexual. So, long ago, Chris and I agreed I should pursue my path. Now I have to say this is the first time he has come to see me with a woman on his arm. Looking for my approval, Chris?”

“Well, not really though if you do approve it would please me. Pam is very special to me.”

“So what can I do for you?”

“I want Pam completely outfitted.”

“By that, you mean nipple clamps, collar and so forth.”

“That’s it and none of the normal sex shop stuff.”

“I am carrying a new line exclusively. It’s a French designer who makes exquisite items. She also has a limited edition which only I carry. Instead of coloured stones, she uses precious stones. However, that is expensive.”

“Damn the expense. Just do your magic with her.”

“All my magic? Adriana asked.

“Yes, Pam has my permission to subject herself to ALL your magic.”

Adriana licked her lips, and Pam gave me a questioning look. “Pam, you’re permitted to let yourself fully enjoy the experience or not. It’s up to you but know that I have no objections.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Just let yourself go with the flow as you wish to or not. Do as you wish. You have my blessing.”

“You mean...”

“Just go with Adriana. I will come with you.”

We followed Adriana into a room lined with showcases around the walls and a massage table set in the middle of the room. Adrianna turned on spotlights that illuminated the showcases. “Pam, I do not think much of piercing jewelry as it incapacitates the wearer and can get infected. All these items are wearables that attach without piercing. I noticed that your ring is sapphire as are your eyes. The items come in sets, and here is one that matches your eye and ring. What do you think?”

“It’s gorgeous! Is that the price tag I see?”

“Yes.”

“Oh, Chris, that’s too expensive.”

“Don’t worry about the price, dear. Chris is known to be a frugal man. He probably has the very first dollar he ever earned. When he gets hold of a dollar coin, he grips it so tightly that the eagle loses its feathers trying to escape.”

“Pam, forget the cost. Someday I will explain my financial situation to you. If you think Chet your ex was wealthy, he was not. Well to do, but not wealthy, whereas I am what is referred to as stinking rich. Plus, I want to spoil you as you deserve to be.”

“Pam, take off your clothes and place them on the chair,” Adriana commanded. Let me do my work. I’m sure you’ll like it.”

Pam glanced at me, and I just nodded my head. She lowered her skirt and removed her top standing there blushing clad only in her black thigh highs.

“Get on the table,” Adriana instructed. “I hope you don’t mind if I also get comfortable, it can get hot in this room, and I hate AC.”

I saw Pam lick her lips and smile. “No, I don’t mind, and Chris has already seen you comfortable,” she said with a giggle.

Adriana removed her dress and reaching behind her unclasped her lacy purplish half cup bra letting her full breasts spill out. Pam looked at her with her eyes sparkling. Adriana then shimmied out from her matching panties displaying her shaven pussy at which stage Pam was just about drooling.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.