Future Cock - Cover

Future Cock

by ChrisM

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Science Fiction Sex Story: Return to Luna after ten years alone in space.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Safe Sex   .

Cover

My name is Sam Slate; I am a Voyageur. A Voyageur is an all-universe spaceship Captain licensed for any tonnage to anywhere. In addition, I have acquired mastery of twelve different recognized fighting styles plus miscellaneous unrecognized techniques. Pay me the megabucks, and I will lift whatever piece of space junk to any destination of your choice. Note I did say megabucks. I am good, but I am not cheap. Maybe I am in some ways, but not when it comes to money. I fully intend to retire in luxury before my five hundredth birthday. Well, just two hundred and fifty years to go.

For now, I am back at Luna Base. I shut off the engines and disembark from this piece of junk I have spent ten years of my life in. Five years out to the planet Texion and five years back. I get to the bottom of the stairs, noting that deckhands pull away from me. I cannot imagine why then it hits me no shower or bath for the last five years. I figure I must be a little whiff.

‘I’m so horny.’

Ted, my boss, always picks up cheap bargains starships to buy with no amenities whatsoever. I’ll get his ass, I promise myself. Well, time for that later. But, first, a long bath, an hour with the auto masseur, and the auto hairdresser will make me a new woman. Oh yes, the Sam is for Samantha this cycle.

I once made a similar trip as a male. Let me tell you, they cannot put enough lubricant aboard a starship. I thought my cock would drop off by the end of the trip. I seem to recall that is why I switched to being a woman. Years of sitting around doing nothing makes your mind wander. Sex is what you think about all day. You have vids, sensies, and a great story website called SOL3500. It just leaves you horny 24/7.

‘So damn horny.’

For those of you from other cultures, things changed 2000 years ago. I know this because I had the hots for this guy who studied all that kind of crap. I thought I liked him for his mind. We broke up after one night when in the middle of giving him head, he kept talking about this crap. How he kept an erection, I have no idea. What I remember he said was that before, there were only two sexes, male and female. Then some doctors learned how to alter things. I made sure the guy I was blowing shot his load before leaving him. I have my reputation to consider, after all.

Today we still have men and women; however, we mainly have genetically modified men and women. Chicks with dicks, studs with pussies, androgynous modifications, men with two dicks, self-lubricating butt holes, the variations are endless. Whatever turns you on, you can get. Oh, and by the way, we get to live about 3000 years due to genetically improved hormones.

I am just a teenager by today’s standards.

I go to one of the deckhands and hand him the box of dildoes, vibrators, and butt plugs, most of them worn out from use and tell him to dump them. A girl has to do something during these trips. Just one fuck five years ago, but that does not count. It was just a quickie. As Ted, my boss, says, time is money.

A quick dash to my apartment, and I am ready to go two hours later. I wear the latest see-through spandex bodysuit, which flaunts my 38 DD tits and hairless snatch. Then, perched on high-heeled open-toed sandals, I fly out the door. The auto masseur has firmed up my butt that juts out provocatively. I am hot to trot. But I need a cock in my pussy soonest.

‘So horny. So damned horny.’

First, I need to go to the office to report to Ted and check that he has deposited my pay and ten-years interest into my account. I blast into Ted’s office, eager to get out as soon as possible. He is sitting at his desk puffing on a cigar. Ted is a bit of an anachronism. I think he is about 1900 years old. He was too old when the sex modifications started to do anything to his body. He stands five foot six, weighs close to two hundred and thirty pounds, and his head shines like a billiard ball. Despite this, he sees himself as a stud. When he saw, what was happening with sex modification therapy, which he would not be able to profit from, he bought the remaining world stocks of Viagra. An old drug that permitted men to increase the duration of an erection.

He jumps up and waddles from behind his desk when he sees me.

“Sam, you’re back,” he says, trying to wrap his short arms around me. Then, his nose lodges between my tits, and he grabs my ass. “Any problems this time?”

“No problems, boss. Did you deposit my pay?”

“Sam, why are you asking? Don’t you trust me?”

“Sure, boss, I trust you to be a cheat, a crook, a fraud. But, I don’t trust you when it comes to my pay.”

“How can you say that to me? Me who hired you when nobody else would. Remember that one-year trip you led, which took four to complete. Four years! Space pirates? Who ever heard of space pirates indulging in a four-year gangbang with the passengers and crew of a captured vessel? Now don’t take that innocent smile with me. I know better.”

‘I could not help that. I fell in lust with the pirate captain. He sort of grew on me. Man, that man could fuck.’

‘Damn, I am so horny.’

“My pay boss, what about it?”

“Okay, okay, I’ll do it today.”

“Now, Boss, not today.”

“If I interrupt my busy schedule to do it now, what’s in it for me? Maybe a little fuck to sweeten the deal?”

“Come on, Ted, we tried that. You know it won’t work. Your dick is just too small. It just rattles around in my pussy.”

“Okay then, how about a nice blowjob?”

“Just sit down on the couch and pull it out. After you take one of your little blue pills.”

I walk over and get on my knees in front of his tiny little cock. It’s barely thicker than my index finger and three inches long, erect. I give it two or three licks and power vacuum it into my mouth. Thirty seconds later, he is done, and I swallow the feeble trickle of cum.

“Okay, boss, my pay now.”

‘I need ... I’m so horny.’

He rearranges himself, calls Marsha, his assistant, and tells her to get the money transferred and give me the deposit slip. This must be the tenth Marsha I have known over the years. His assistants are always Marsha. They all look the same. They get a fabulous salary. In addition, they are modified to his specifications. They are shrunk, their cunts are reduced to his size, as are their assholes, and they all have outsized tits. I guess this must fit some sophomoric concept of his. You could not pay me enough.

Leaving the office clutching my deposit receipt, I jump into a glide car. Going to my friend John’s arms is something I had masturbated to for hours on end while on my voyage.

Once there, I hop up and down, anxiously waiting for the door to open. My jaw drops when it does. In front of me is this stunning redhead with a body designed by Gucci. I sheepishly ask, “Is John here?”

‘Nice, but I need a cock. I am so horny.’

“Sam, my Sam, don’t you recognize me? It’s no longer John. I’m now Johanna.”

“Oh, John, where is your beautiful cock? I have dreamt about it for so long.”

“Come on in, Sam. Let me tell you what happened.”

“Sam, I met this most wonderful man. His name is Tim. We started as Gay lovers, but he wanted more. We discussed having a pussy added to me; however, I did not feel comfortable with the idea. So I went all out and did the full switch. Sam, Tim, and I are now married.”

“What, you got married?”

“Yes, and I even got a license to have a child.”

“Come in and have a seat so we can chat.”

‘I’m so horny.’

I enter her living cubicle and ask where that paragon of virtue who has stolen my John is.

“Just at the hydroponic farm getting our supper. You will join us, won’t you?”

She comes over, sits next to me, and fondles my tits and pussy. She takes me in her arms and gives me a long passionate kiss. John was always such a fabulous kisser and a great pussy licker. I am so tempted to give in and let him, or is it she do me. I feel my pussy get wetter, and my nipples rise to their peaks when the door opens. My jaw drops, and my eyes bug out.

“Sam, this is Tim. Tim, this is Samantha. Remember I told you about her?”

I mumble a greeting while drooling. Tim stands about six-foot-eight or so. Shoulders broad and square, biceps larger than my thigh and visible through his Spandex suit a cock that must be at least ten inches long and as thick as my wrist.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.