Re-living the Old Days - Cover

Re-living the Old Days

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Chapter 6: New Horizons, Helplessness, and Reluctant Acceptance

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: New Horizons, Helplessness, and Reluctant Acceptance - Justin received a spectacularly wonderful gift. A gift that will change his life forever... as applied to his past. A gift that affords him a chance to change the past. A chance to undo the bad things, a chance to enjoy the good things again, and reshape his world for the better. But sometimes our past is destined to repeat itself, no matter how hard we wish for it to be different...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Restart   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Genie   Magic   Sharing   Cousins   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Revenge  

Jen and Priti had a real ball. They plotted and planned, and they schemed. They scoured the internet and numerous design publications. Then they really got busy.

A plot of land, 40 acres to be accurate, was ‘acquired’. Then a spacious 22,000 square foot house, patterned closely on the old farmhouse and Southern antebellum designs, was built. It had three stories and a full wraparound porch on each floor. I felt like a Southern Gentleman returning to his plantation the first time I drove down the tree lined driveway. Water was from an artesian well, and power to the entire estate was 150% from a solar system designed by Priti. We didn’t need outside services for anything.

Hot tub for 12. Olympic pool. 40’ by 60’ two-story barn with a full workshop for all the tools and toys I had ever mentioned to Jen, or even looked at with her. And a huge 40’ by 60’ garage. Inside was the cars, trucks, motorcycles, ATV’s, and other powered toys I had ever wanted.

Underneath the house, 30 feet deep, and completely inaccessible to anyone lacking Priti’s magic, was a 40’ by 40’ room. Inside it would be any money, assets, or precious metals that needed to be safeguarded or hidden from prying entities.

I made a particular ‘wish’ that caused Priti to laugh her ass off when I saw the result. I requested that every ‘lost’ US coin would appear in a pile in the back yard. The resulting mountain of coins was taller and had a larger footprint than the house. It took four more ‘wishes’ to get the coins traded for denominations that would fit in the underground vault room. And we finally had to resort to gold and platinum bullion rounds to make it possible.

The place was landscaped immaculately, and serviced by several gardeners who lived on the estate in homes added just for them. The housekeepers also lived on the estate in furnished housing.

The real fun was all the deliveries of things we ordered. And believe me, furnishing and decorating a house that large was an adventure in itself.

We fell into a routine of working on the house almost all day, watching the sunset from the hot tub, and later falling to sleep in a sweaty cum drenched tangle with each other.

Life was extremely good, and we traveled all over the country taking in places and sights that we had always dreamed of, but never had the time or money to visit. Where some people would have opted to ‘teleport’ around, we decided to see the world through a windshield. A class-A motor-home. The RV was what is known as a ‘peter-bus’. An RV built behind a 379 long nose Peterbilt Semi-tractor. It was 45 feet long, and had all the amenities of home. King bed, kitchen, full bath & shower, and living/dining area with satellite TV. Powered by a 550 HP Caterpillar engine with a 13 speed transmission, no hills were too steep. And the ‘magic’ fuel tanks never dropped below Half a tank before the fuel level became ‘just full again’.

Six months, April first through October first, we saw the Nation. We hit all the Western States from the Mississippi River to the Pacific ocean.

We rode the train from Williams, AZ to the Grand Canyon. We parked on the Pacific Highway and walked down to swim and enjoy the beach. We saw every canyon and natural wonder in the deserts and forests. We gambled in Las Vegas Nevada, and watched the hot air balloons in Las Vegas New Mexico. Tombstone Arizona, Window Rock Arizona, Dodge City Kansas, and every other little town and location that struck our fancy. We visited and enjoyed seeing National Parks, Indian Reservations, State Parks, Natural Wonders, everything remaining of Route 66, and many other famous and historic places.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.