Re-living the Old Days - Cover

Re-living the Old Days

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Chapter 4: Decisions Decisions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Decisions Decisions - Justin received a spectacularly wonderful gift. A gift that will change his life forever... as applied to his past. A gift that affords him a chance to change the past. A chance to undo the bad things, a chance to enjoy the good things again, and reshape his world for the better. But sometimes our past is destined to repeat itself, no matter how hard we wish for it to be different...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Restart   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Genie   Magic   Sharing   Cousins   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Revenge  

Priti was sitting against the end of the couch, those sexy legs folded to the side and her feet tucked almost under her butt. She was wearing one of my old Fire & Rescue t-shirts for a nightshirt, but I had no idea how she got it from the dresser in my room, nor did I really care. Well, I sorta cared. In a curiosity kinda way.

I also noticed the lack of any other clothing. Her thick puffy pussy lips were on full display to me. And they looked delightfully appealing, reminding me of a very young girl’s labia, only larger and mature.

She was smiling at me, sorta, more of a self-satisfied ‘cat ate the canary’ type smirk ... but not a bad smirk ... Just a cute sexy smirk. She glanced downward at her naked pussy, then back into my eyes. “Yes Justin. You WILL get a better look. Later. After we talk.”

I walked into the kitchen, got a drink of water, then walked to my recliner, sat down, and kicked the footrest up. She just watched me with that little impish smile. When I had fully settled in, she slowly rose and walked over to me, then settled herself sideways on my lap, hanging her legs over the armrest and leaning under my arm against my left chest.

She spoke. Her voice sweet and clear. Literally like a young girl of 14 would sound. “So, I take it you have questions, reservations, fears????”

“Yes. I do.” I replied.

“Okay, Ask me anything you desire to know. I will answer your every question directly and honestly.”

I took a breath. Not sure where to start, I asked the one she had just introduced to my mind. “What is this ‘desire’ thing about??”

She looked directly into my eyes and never faltered... “The ‘desire thing’ as you call it is how I know what to grant or provide to or for you. Yes, it is like wishing, but more than that. It is my duty to fulfill your every desire.”

“Okay, then I suppose you are reading my my mind ... my thoughts ... and going on what you pick up from that??”

“Yes, and NO. I am reading your thoughts AND going on what you speak aloud.”

“And what about YOU?? What or Who or whatever are you?? How is it that you exist or do what you do??”

“That is a bit more complicated. What I am is a Celestial Being. I am not an Angel or a Demon, but something similar and akin to both. A ‘humanized’ version of the two that is neither all good or all bad. Very much like a Genie as you imagine, but at the same time not like you imagine.”

“I do no harm or mischief to my, what you would call MASTER, and my purpose is to grant your desires and improve your life in any way possible.” “I was created, and I exist, for the sole purpose of making you happy.” “I don’t know my true origins, nor do I desire to know. My only desire is to fulfill your desires.”

“The old man ... Why did he choose me?? Did you want to come to me?? Are you like okay or happy to be just given away?? How did he know I could be trusted with your power??”

“Actually it was I who chose you to receive the locket. He only gave it to you because I allowed it. I had already scanned your thoughts as you entered the store. I knew your heart and mind were good.”

She looked back at me, “Am I happy to be yours now?? Well, Yes. You have had several thoughts about what you can do with me and my power, yet you have not had a single thought of doing anything evil. And your thoughts have frequently been about MY desires and well being, and my happiness.”

“Tell me about the locket.” I said.

“The Locket is somewhat similar to the Genie’s Bottle in your fairy tales, but most similar to your culture’s Wedding Ring.”

(I shifted uncomfortably at that analogy)

“The Locket is what ties me to my Charge. A Charge is similar to a master, but you don’t have control over me to the point of forcing me to do something I feel is morally wrong. For instance, In the 1930’s I could not and would not Kill Adolph Hitler because ending a life is outside my moral compass. I did however save many of the poor Jews and others that he wanted to kill, because that IS within my moral compass. And I did assist my Charge at the time to prevail over enemies in his duties with the American Army Air Corps”

“In other words ... I have ‘free will’ in how I serve my Charges according to my moral beliefs, and the desires I grant are judged by that compass before being granted.”

I looked at her, “So, That life altering blowjob you gave me earlier ... THAT was within your moral compass??”

“Don’t assume me to be a wanton slut who will do that for just anyone little man. I did that for you because I desired to do so. I will have you know that you are only one of TWO men I have allowed into my mouth in over 10,000 years. If I did not wish to do that with you, I would have simply removed the desire from your mind so you would have never thought about me doing it. And when we have anal intercourse, it will be because I desire it.”

(Scary thoughts)

“No, do not be afraid. I would never change your thoughts or feelings about another person or being without your express consent. I can only adjust how you think or feel about me as it pertains to my basic morality, and how anyone else thinks or feels about you or me.” (Whew)

I pried deeper, “Okay then. So how are you controlling Jen?? And how is it she is happy and approving of you and I??”

“I just adjusted her opinions of me and gave her the desire to like ME. Then I added the desire to see me please YOU, and gave her the impression you wanted me in your lives. The rest was all her.”

“And your outward appearance?? Is there a reason you look like a 14 year old girl??”

“Two reasons ... ONE, a 14 year old girl is what I am, regardless of time’s passing. I have always, and always will, take on the form of a young woman at the prime of her development and sexual prowess. My form is genetically the apex of womanly youth and attractiveness, and that is as the creator designed the human body to work.” She said with a matter of fact self-assured smirk.

“TWO ... A female just exiting puberty and entering into her physical maturity and fertility is much more desirable to males. Males are genetically programmed to desire them. And also, because YOU really like this appearance or form.”

I blushed a bit at her knowing that information, then continued to query... “So what ‘desires’ am I allowed?? I mean, what is possible and what is off limits??”

She pondered this a moment, studying me intently, then fixed me with a penetrating gaze and began with a deliberate tone in her voice...

“I will not reveal the identity of ANY of my former Charges to you or anyone else. And I will only answer questions about my past as I see fit. For instance, your desire to know how many of my former charges I was sexually engaged with. I CHOOSE to tell you it has been less than 50 in the 10,000 years since my creation.”

“Sexually, with me, nothing is off limits short of BDSM stuff or abuse. No whips, chains, torture, or degrading crap.” (“Junior” began to chub up)

“You cannot ask me to cause the death of another human being, as I will not comply.”

“You can not ask me to cause or do anything that would be a detriment to any group of persons or society as a whole.”

“You cannot ask for help with engaging in or ending criminal activity as a whole ... including World Peace”

“I will not make you leader or ruler of the world, or any part thereof. Subjugation of peoples is morally wrong. But I will help you become worthy to gain their love and support if you desire to become an elected public servant.”

“I cannot bring back to life that which has died.”

“I cannot grant you or anyone else eternal life. You WILL die when it is your time. Nor will I reveal the time of your death to you or anyone else.” “Before your death, I will choose another Charge and you will transfer ownership of the Locket to that person. You have no say in who it will be, or whether to give the locket to them or not.”

“I can adjust your body and heal your illness or injuries ... or provide the same for others on a case by case basis if you desire me to do so.”

“I can however change my appearance and form, and I will do so if you desire.”

She looked at me another moment and continued... “I will protect you from harm, either myself personally or by providing for the actions of others to do so. Even to the point of ending the life of anyone who seeks to harm you. Self-Defense is NOT outside my moral code.”

(It was here that I made my first mistake by assuming she would protect herself from evil doings)

“Yes, I am capable of Love. Yes, I can and may Love you. Yes, it will be real if I do. No, you will NOT love me more than Jen, and she will NOT be hurt.”

“There is more, but I think this has answered your major questions for tonight.” I looked at the clock. 1AM.

Thinking of my earlier scheming, I broached the subject with Priti. “Can you grant my wishes or desires whenever I want?”

“Yes, I can.”

“Good. I have some things I would like for you to do for me.”

She giggled, then said matter of factly, “All done.”

I must have looked shocked. She giggled and began to elaborate. “Your bank account has over $630 Billion Dollars in it. All taken from the hiding spots used by Drug Lords.” She giggles again, “They are gonna be PISSED when they see all that cash gone. And all bank records and IRS filings are taken care of. You inherited a lot of it, won some lottery money, and invested years ago in the tech sector.”

“Nice.”, I said.

She continued, “You now have a clean bill of health. No physical or medical problems.” She pointed down, “Be careful when you stand or you will trip over your pants. Your waist is now 34, and your inseam is still 30 to match your height of 5’6”. You weigh 185 pounds. Your belly is gone as your BMI is now only 20% body fat. Your muscles are toned and defined. You have Ten Times your previous strength at your disposal, any time you desire it. Any injuries you may sustain that I do not heal immediately will resolve 5 times faster than normal. Unless you need them to heal naturally to prevent discovery of your gift.” “All these changes are permanent.” she added.

“Really?” I looked down and saw no rolls or bulges, except one area.

She blushed a little and continued, “Your penis is now 9” and the girth is increased proportionally. MY idea. And your testicles are double in size.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.