Re-living the Old Days - Cover

Re-living the Old Days

Copyright© 2022 by Justin Case

Prologue

Erotica Sex Story: Prologue - Justin received a spectacularly wonderful gift. A gift that will change his life forever... as applied to his past. A gift that affords him a chance to change the past. A chance to undo the bad things, a chance to enjoy the good things again, and reshape his world for the better. But sometimes our past is destined to repeat itself, no matter how hard we wish for it to be different...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Restart   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Genie   Magic   Sharing   Cousins   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Hairy   Public Sex   Size   Revenge  

The day has finally arrived. Today is August 20th, 1993, and I have to admit that I am about as nervous as I have ever been in my life. And in my case, that really is ‘actually saying something’.

I know you’re not going to believe this, but I believe that the world needs to know the truth about what possibilities actually exist.

You see, unlike most of the people in this world, I have been here before. In fact, I have been to tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. The fact is, I have been through the next 26 Years.

Yes, I said I have been through the history and pains and pleasures that this world has to offer before.

I know ... saying this will make ‘normal’ people scoff or laugh or shake their heads in disbelief of the ‘poor deranged man’ who says it.

But I am used to that. I have been dealing with it to some extent since June of the year 1977. I was 11 years old, and had no cares other than the summer break from school, the neighborhood yards I mowed weekly for $10 each so I would have the money to go to the local skating rink on Friday and Saturday nights, my clumsy pursuit of ‘GIRLS’, and a future that I was sure would be magical and filled with happiness and success.

That is until I woke up on the morning of June 1st with knowledge of the ugly truth that my next 40 years on this planet held in store for me, and a HUGE secret that I could never tell a single human about ... one that would allow me to change my own destiny, AND the lives of those around me.

If only I had known...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.