Mid-life Camping Trip - Cover

Mid-life Camping Trip

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 4

For the next two nights the girls would cuddle up with me as we watched TV and, drum roll please, Bobby was no longer looking at me like she wasn’t sure what to do about me. It was not only like it was before she found Fran riding me into the mattress, but even closer. If I was standing at the stove or sink doing something she would come over and give me a hug. Her smile seemed brighter on a daily basis, and she was now prone to laugh and giggle freely. I had a feeling this was what she was like before seeing every man as a potential predator.

It was a few days before Bobby’s parents were supposed to get home that girls desperately wanted Chinese take-out. I offered to take them out, but they said they wanted to just sit on the floor and pig out. Well they must have really wanted to pig out because the order they had me make was huge and varied. When I got back with arms full I didn’t run into the greeting I was expecting. The house was quiet, and there was no one to greet me. I set everything down and called out for them. “We’re in here dad.” I heard shouted and headed to the bedrooms.

With a quick check in the girl’s room and found nothing so I headed into mine. I was stunned to find them in my room in a rather compromising position. Bobby was spread eagle, naked, and her arms were loosely tied to the bedposts. Her legs had been bent, and somehow bound in that position. Fran meanwhile was buck naked, and laying between her legs. The shimmer on her face told me Chinese wasn’t the only thing she was eating tonight. “Am I interrupting?” I asked as I turned away to go. “No, please don’t go.” Whispered Bobby. I turned back and, while keeping myself focused on her eyes, walked over next to her. I sat on the edge of the bed and kept a tight lock on her striking eyes.

“Bobby, what do you want of me?” I asked and she licked her lips. “I need to know if I can love again. I know you love me, and I know I feel something big for you. When I saw Fran making love to you I wasn’t mad at you, I was mad at her. I want to be loved like that. I wanted someone to look at me, desire me, even if I only have the body of a little girl.” I reached out and stroked her face. “Oh little love, you are beautiful. You don’t have to be jealous, or envious, of how others look because not all men like the same things.” The hope in her eye grew brighter.

“I talked to Fran, she said this would tell you how I feel, what I need.” I stroked my hand downwards, between her budding breasts. She gasped and her chest arched upwards. “But sweet love, what I want is you. I don’t care if you want to be tied up, tied down, or free to run and jump. I want you to be happy and if making love is what will do that for you then I will.” She gripped the ropes around her wrists and held onto them. “Then please show me how much you love me.” I stripped off but never stopped looking into her eyes.

Her legs were free and she had lifted them high for me, offering herself to me. I knelt down and began to slowly work the head in and out. She was tight but with no evidence of a hymen. “I’m sorry I don’t have a cherry.” She said a little forlornly. “Bobby you’re a virgin to me. You have never taken me, so this is a first for us both.” She whimpered in barely concealed excitement. She was wet but not overly so. I looked at Fran. “Sweetie, could you hand me the jojoba oil?” and she scrambled to get the small bottle out of the night stand. A liberal coating and soon I was easing in and out of her better.

Each thrust went a little deeper. Every inch I gained caused a stronger reaction. When I was no longer pulling all the way out, and instead strived to hit her deepest areas her whole body was trembling. She was chanting a mantra of “Oh my.” Over and over till I went in to hilt and tapped the back of her pussy. That sent her into a high pitched whine that I’m sure would cause dogs to roll over and play dead. I ground my hips into her, swirling the tip of my cock around her small womb. Her legs just twitched and jerked in my hands.

I made love to her slowly and gently. She tossed her hair and made sounds that simply went straight to my balls. I doubted she was protected in any way from pregnancy so I knew if I began to feel the buildup I needed to switch. I looked over at Fran and asked her to grab a condom for me. She quickly did and I pulled out of little Bobby. The girl looked up at me like I had wrecked her life. “What?” she asked and I held up a finger. “I want you on top little lover. I want you to show me who you really are.”

Fran quickly untied Bobby and as she rolled up, I laid down. I unrolled the condom and Fran quickly followed that up with a thin cock ring. Smart girl. Bobby seemed unsure of what to do and Fran guided her in what to do. Once she had me fully in her she began to simply lift and drop. Fran stepped in again and began to whisper in her ear. As Bobby followed her instructions Fran began to gently tug at Bobby’s nipples. The mantra began again and the girl’s pussy began to dance around my cock.

I felt my cum building and I told Bobby this. “You’re gonna cum? I made you want me enough your cuming?” She seemed amazed. “Oh baby girl, your loving is more than enough to make me come over and over. You’re beautiful and watching you enjoy this makes me want to come even harder.” She began to slam her pussy down, ramming me against her womb. Her “Oh my.” began to get louder and I felt it was right to let go. I grabbed her hips and held her down as my cock exploded. I felt her wiggling as I held her and her own climax started.

She collapsed on top of me and Fran quickly took my shrinking cock and removed the condom. I felt something around my cock and I realized Fran was cleaning the cum and lube off of me with some panties. I rolled to my side and enveloped Bobby in my arms. She was barely awake and I kissed her limp lips. “Happy my little lover?” she gave me a weak smile. “Oh yeah. Very happy. Happier than I have ever been in my life.” Fran then cuddled up behind me and we all just laid there for a very long time.

By the time we did get up the food was cold and delicious. Bobby didn’t know what to do or how to feel and she told us that. “Just be happy Bobby. You know that dad and I love you, and we love being with you. Whether it’s emotional love, physical love, or all of the above it’s still our love for you.” Bobby started crying, which then got Fran started and soon we were all on the floor in a group hug for the ages.

That night Bobby laid next to us while Fran and I made love. She touched and stroked the both of us and the look of pure joy in her eyes told us all we needed to know. Now that, between the three of us, we had helped her overcome her fears, opened her heart, and showed her she was not just loveable but truly loved she was free. And let me tell you that was just the beginning.

Every night that we had left was a chance for her to understand herself a little more. The girl who had been left on our doorstep was not the same one that would leave us. Another thing was that she loved for us to make love as a group. She told us that she was still nervous about everything, but that with either me there when she was wanting Fran, or Fran there when she wanted me really helped her feel safe. When we showed her that it was easy to make love at the same time she went over the moon. My only worry was that I was going to need to make a serious investment in condoms.

When her parents finally did show up they were tanned and happy. I also noticed that they were less than happy to be picking Bobby up after so much time being just a couple again. She went home feeling about as happy as we were when she was gone. Something had been created between the time we were together and it felt empty without her with us.

It was a few days later that I got a call from Bobby’s mom again. She asked if we could have lunch together and I wondered if somehow the woman had learned what we had done while they were gone. I agreed and dreaded what might happen. I faced the music and headed to the lunch date. I found she had arranged a nice outdoor café and she was actually all smiles when she saw me. I was still wary even so. The woman, forgive me if I don’t mention the creature, talked about the fun she and her husband enjoyed and told me I should go if I could ever manage it.

“Well I have really enjoyed hearing about your trip, but I doubt that was the point of our meeting.” I said, getting a bit impatient. “Well the real reason for that trip was for my husband to meet some people about accepting a transfer to the EU. Well it was so fabulous we agreed before a week had gone by.” I nodded thinking that she was hoping to somehow help Bobby accept the move from us. “The thing is, it also helped us to come to a rather major decision. You see, Bobby isn’t actually our daughter.”

Ok didn’t see that one coming. “She is really my niece. When she was about one her mother died and since we were the only family available we had to take her in.” she said in an exasperated tone. “I love her like she was my own, really, but I was never really cut out for being a parent. I mean we took her to see a shrink but when the woman started calling the house to talk to her at night I realized we had made a mistake doing it that way. Since then we really haven’t made any headway in becoming closer. She is miserable when she’s home, and so are we. We are still relatively young and having to raise my sisters kid keeps feeling like an anchor is hanging from our necks.”

Ok, really didn’t see that coming. “Since she started living with you and your daughter she is feeling better and so are we. Now with this offer to live in Europe, well it’s just too good to pass up. The thing is we really don’t want to have to take her with us, and we don’t have any family to send her too.” She took a deep breath, definitely someone not in business. “Well we have one option, and we are hoping this will work. I was hoping, since she is so in love with your daughter, that you might consider keeping Bobby and maybe adopting her.”

I was wondering where the cops were before, now I was wondering where the hidden joke cameras were hidden. I just blinked at her. “So from the sounds of it you’re saying you want me to take her since she has no other family?” The woman just nodded at me as if she couldn’t understand my dismay. “I know it’s a lot to take on but I really don’t have much choice. If there was anyone else I would be asking them, but other than some cousins there isn’t anyone close. We lost mom when I was born, dad raised us and...” I stopped listening because she sounded even shallower than Rene at her worst. I wanted to handle this woman gently, I didn’t want to over play things. It was like a gift from heaven, and I wanted to be careful because I had been getting a lot of those and didn’t want to push it.

“So I guess now you can understand why I thought it would be best for everyone if she could live here in the states with you.” I nodded. “Well that definitely sheds some light on the situation. Have you asked Bobby how she feels?” The woman just looked at me like I was missing the point. “At this point it doesn’t really matter. We are leaving and she can go with you or we can turn her custody over to the state.” Ok this woman was making my ex seem like a fucking saint.

“Well if she wants to live with us I would be more than happy to take her in. After all it will only be three years till she is able to get out on her own anyway.” The woman brightened up. “Now I am not sure adoption is quite right though. That would take months to go through the courts and the cost to both of us would be really heavy.” The numb nut just looked at me as if this was all new. “I didn’t know that. I just thought it was like when I took her in. I mean I signed a whole bunch of papers and it was over.” I nodded. “But that was because you were closely related. In our case there is months of courts inspectors coming to each of our homes...” She shook her head. “Nope, we are leaving in two months and that is pushing it. What else can we do?” thanks goodness for divorce courts and lawyers.

So a few days later, and a couple of hundred dollars poorer, I had all the forms to make me her legal guardian while her aunt was out of the US. Since they were not coming back anytime soon that part would probably expire when she turned eighteen. Bobby came to our home the same day the papers were ready and she had only a few large boxes of things to call her own. Her aunt was with her but didn’t lift a finger to help move the boxes. When she said goodbye, for probably the last time, she did one of those fake cheek to cheek kisses you see on TV.

Bobby looked outside as she drove away and as she closed the door she ran over to me with a huge smile. She jumped into the air and as I caught her she gave me a hard and long kiss. “I knew it, I knew you really loved me.” I smiled at her but with a heavy bit of “Are you nuts.” thrown in. “Of course I love you. We both love you. Did you doubt it?” she slid out of my arms and looked ashamed. “Kind of. I guess the things the doc said are still in my head. I mean I knew you loved me, but I never thought anyone could love me enough to do something like this.”

I took her hand and pulled her to the couch. Fran followed along and sat with us. “Well now you know. Now you can tell that nasty voice in your head to take a giant leap because we not only love you, we value you for who you are, not what you can do for us.” Her eyes lit up and she bit her lips. Damn I was really easy to get turned on when she did that. “I know it was a lot to let me live with you but can I ask one really big favor?” I nodded. “Can you get me to the doctors like yesterday? I want whatever Fran has to keep her from getting pregnant. I have really missed the way it felt the first time.”

And so there we were. Now life with two teen girls isn’t easy no matter how much love people have for each other. There are times that Fran would be overbearing and try to dominate Bobby, which she made very easy since she was the most docile and compliant female I had ever met. I would step in and Fran would get upset with me, but after a little thought understood why I did what I did. Bobby sometimes did things without asking and we would both get upset. It took us a while to understand she had a hard time asking for things, or for help, because of the way she had been treated. It was easier to take punishment than it was to ask permission.

And don’t think it was a wild fuck fest every night. Ok for the first few weeks after her implant Bobby was an odd mix of aggressor and cum dump. She would come on fast and furious, and once things got started she would just lay there waiting for me to cum, which then usually triggered her own climax. Other than that we limited sex for the weekends, and once during the week. Wednesday really was hump day in our home.

It was also interesting in another fashion. If you’ll remember Fran had to date boys to seem like nothing was going on between the two of us. Well having Bobby come live with us gave her the perfect out. Fran now had a live in girlfriend that her dad approved of, and who didn’t mind being publicly affectionate for the curious. This arrangement made it easy on Bobby’s cover story as well. See no one knew her personal life and the idea that she had been tossed out for her sexuality boosted her ability to blend in even easier. See people had always wondered if she was gay or not. Now that she had “come out” people were somehow able to accept her easier. It also helped all the boys who wondered why Fran wasn’t like the other girls when it came to at least some heavy petting.

I hate to admit it, even to myself, but coming home to find the girls naked and wrapped around each other did wonders for my performance as well. Even after a rough day at work I suddenly had the energy of a much younger man at the sight of a sixty nine in the middle of the front room. In fact the girls pretty much understood that it was the best way to satisfaction on Wednesdays.

I guess by having the three of us being mutually involved when it came to making love that Fran and Bobby really did fall in love eventually. Many times I would find them just holding hands while watching TV. Over time they would make love with each other and let me sleep in, or sleep alone. Other times we would be together as a family, Bobby would get up to take a shower, then soon after Fran would leave. When I would walk past their bedroom I would see them in different stages of romance from making out to full on love making.

Then it came out in a slightly more public way that shocked a few people. See we were behind a man on one of our jobs so I had to lend a hand to keep on schedule. Well the girls came with me since it was a holiday and one of the guys caught the girls making out. Well before the end of the day everyone knew about it and one of the older guys told me what was going on. I nodded at him as we were packing up. “Yeah I know. It started soon after she moved in and to tell the truth I’m happy for them.” This got a bit of shock. “Remember when we were younger? The dating pool wasn’t big so kids usually just swap all the time. If they can find something dependable, and that doesn’t make them sluts or ice queens I’m not going to bitch.”

The next day at least half the guys were wearing some kind of gay pride emblem taped on their hard hats. The girls saw this and hugged everyone for showing their support. I then found one of the female workers taking to Bobby and got a real ear full. “No thanks, I don’t think Fran or I are interested in a parade.” “But your lesbians, you need to get out there and show you’re gay.” She shook her head. “I’m not gay. I’m Bobby Nelson. My sexual preference is not who I am, it’s not what defines me. Like Moana, I know who I am.” At that moment I couldn’t have been more proud of my little lady. I could also see the woman she was talking to think about what she said.

Bobby had been living with us for about six months when I realized I didn’t know her birthday. I wanted to do something special for her when it did happen so I took a look at all the papers from her family. Roberta Jean Nelson was only a week from her birthday and that meant I had to really get to work. I then decided to really look at her past, since she didn’t have much to say about it. Father unknown. Yep that would be why she was sent to her aunt and not anyone on her father’s side. I looked at everything I had and it was so little I decided if it wasn’t important to her, than it shouldn’t be important to me.

I searched for just the right gift and it alluded me. Then out of nowhere I looked into the subject of polyamorous things. I found the perfect gift, even if it wasn’t just for her. When the big day arrived I got up early and started on breakfast. The girls got up and began to get ready for school as usual, but when they entered the kitchen there were helium balloon floating everywhere and Bobby’s favorite of French toast and bacon was on the table. I popped a champagne popper and cried out “Happy birthday Bobby.”

Her little face seemed to cave in and she sat down heavily. Tears came streaming out of her eyes and Fran knelt next to her and held her hands. “Today’s your birthday?” Bobby shrugged and then nodded. “Why didn’t you tell me?” she just shrugged. “I’ve never had a birthday really. It was just another day.” I felt my stomach sink. Talk about growing up like Harry Potter. I walked over and ran my fingers through her hair. “Well that ends now. I celebrate the day that someone I love was brought into this world.” Bobby gripped my hand and held it to her tear covered cheek.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.