Mid-life Camping Trip - Cover

Mid-life Camping Trip

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 3

All Characters are 14 years or older and should be seen as such.

We got up, cleaned up, and started enjoying our new home. As we cuddled up in front of the new large screen TV Fran sat up and looked around. “You know, I lived here all my life but it never felt like my home until now.” She turned in her seat and faced me. “I know we did some changes, but could we take them a little further?” I looked around and nodded. “What did you have in mind?” This led her to grabbing some paper and the two of us to sat and started making some drawings.

She didn’t like the open concept that much. She said it offered no sense of privacy or personal space. “It feels like you’re in a fish bowl and everyone gets to watch.” I had never thought of it that way before. “It’s ok if it’s just two people or so, but when there is family, you need to be able to walk into another room and get away from it all. If you have to go to your room, then you’re closing a door and that means shutting yourself away.” Holy crap. Only fourteen and already seeing things most people don’t. “Plus why make a home into a loft apartment? That’s for hipsters and yuppies.” I had to laugh. She was so right and yet I had never thought about it.

Now instead of full walls she was talking about things like half walls to demark living spaces. “A mom needs to be able to keep an eye on the kids, but she also should be able to duck down and snack on a cookie without being seen.” Oh my gosh that was so insightful. “Plus if the “guys” are watching football you can still see the game without having to sit with them.” I just looked at her in pride. All these years she had seen changes going on and had made up her own opinions.

I couldn’t help myself, so I swept her up in my arms, and she cried out if shock. She looked at my face and it all melted away as she looked in my eyes. “I love you so much Fran. You make me so proud to be your father.” Her arms went around my neck and she pulled me into a long and wonderful kiss. When she let me go there was a fire in her eyes. “Well I’m glad to make my father proud, now wanna see if you can make your daughter happy?” I felt my cock grow, amazing at my age I thought, and started walking towards out bedroom.

As we passed her room she reached out and grabbed the doorstop. “Let’s do it on my bed. I always wanted to make love to you in here, let’s make my dream come true.” I walked over to the bed and as I wiggled my eyebrows I dropped her. She bounced with a squeal, but was reaching for her panties before she stopped. My shirt was in the air at the same time as her panties, and when I tossed my shorts hers top landed on top. I went to lay down but when she grabbed her legs and lifted them up and so I just leaned over and buried my face in her pussy.

I licked, and sucked on her. I let my saliva mix with her already flowing juices to get her as ready as possible. When she began to pant I knelt on her bed and began rubbing my cock between her tiny lips. When I was nice and slick I decided to take a little time and simply popped the head in and out of her. I was in awe of the way her tiny body could take me, because from my view I looked like a horse trying to fit in a pop bottle.

As I was doing this she grunted a little and began to rock her hips up a little. This meant I would now graze her perineum or taint for the vulgar. It was clear as day that she liked this so I spread my legs a little to change the angle. Now, as she rocked her hips, I was stroking from her ass, across her taint, and tipping into her pussy. She began to pull on her legs harder, striving for something more and so I took over.

“Baby, put your feet on my chest.” She did and by doing so was able to reach her needs easier. I stopped essentially teasing her and fixed the situation. First I eased myself into her incredibly tight pussy, stroked a few times to get nice and slick, then I pulled out and began to rub the head of my cock against her anal ring. Goose bumps spread across her body and her nipples looked like they could cut glass. I only rubbed against her a few times before she somehow opened her ass up a little and my cock popped in.

Fran gasped out “Oh fuck.” In a voice that was filled with pure pleasure. I felt her ass clench up for a moment and then relax to take more. Before I knew it I was buried fully in her ass and she had a beatific look on her face. Her whole demeanor was one of strange calm and joy. I stayed still as she began to slowly lift and drop her ass into my lap. As she began to speed up a little I reached in and began to gently stroke her clit. She whimpered and locked eyes with me. I looked into hers with love and approval. I even nodded as she bit her lips to keep from being loud.

Soon enough she was lifting up, with an almost practiced ease, before letting her weight slam my cock into her bowels. Her eyes began to lose focus and I knew the end was near. I sped up my thumb on her clit and she dropped her weight fully. I melted away in the heat and love I was feeling but her ass was clamped so hard around me nothing could come out. As she calmed down I could feel a few weak pulses dribble out and so I eased out of her. She rolled to the side to let me lay down but I could smell the results and instead got up on shaking legs. I came back to bed with two wet cloths and after tending her to well abused ass I cleaned myself off before tossing the wash clothes on my shorts and laying down with her.

She looked at me in a mix of joy and concern. “Was that ok?” she asked shyly. “My love, the Palace of Versailles is ok. Watching and feeling the way you just made love to me was art.” Knowing my love of classic architecture her eyes grew wide and filled with tears. “I’ve only done that kind of thing a few times, and none of them were as wonderful, or fulfilling as what we just shared.” I leaned in and kissed her slightly quivering lips. “It shook me so deeply that I barely made it back her on my weak legs.” She seemed a little shy and nervous all of a sudden. “I don’t know why but I always liked playing with my butthole. Then when Roger and I started messing around I made him only do that. I think it’s because I didn’t want anyone but you in my puss. But even after he left it was the only way I could really get off.”

She looked at me. “Now I know I couldn’t get off playing in front because it was always meant for you. I wanted this to see if you could also accept that I like it in my butt too.” She wiggled a little and smiled. “I guess you do.” I shook my head. “My little love, I accept and love everything about you. I don’t think I could intentionally hurt you, but other than that there isn’t anything I wouldn’t do with or for you.” She half laid on me as she gave me a huge squeezing. “I love you so much daddy.” I rubber her back and kissed the top of her head. “And I love you Frany.” She giggled and nuzzled my chest. “I don’t know why but hearing you call me that after making love made me all tingly again.”

Well before we went to bed that night we had one more fling and she rode me while I sat on the couch. By the time my head hit the pillow I was worn out and fucked out. My balls ached for the first time in years, and it was a strangely good feeling. I was happier than ever before, but one worry did hit me as I slipped away. How the hell was I going to handle her tomorrow? As I woke up and dealt with nature I heard a groaning from the bedroom. “Dad? Could you call in sick for me?” I walked in with half a shaved face. “What’s wrong?” I asked concerned. “If I got to school today everyone will know because I can hardly walk.” I had to bite my tongue to keep from laughing as she hobbled towards the bathroom holding her crotch. “I feel like you took a baseball bat to my poor coochie.” I looked at my shriveled cock. “Well fish bat maybe.” I joked and she just glared.

We started off using condoms, but one too many times her tiny pussy just peeled them off. I bought a cock ring, and that kept that from happening anymore, but Fran seemed unhappy with condoms in general. So she went to the Doc and had a three year IUD put in. We told the doc it was because she was now allowed to date, and things happened to the best raised girls. Her doctor said she wished more parent thought like that these days.

Our new life together was starting out so well. I still treated her like my daughter in public and at home. She never tried to be a “wife” to me because she actually liked the father/daughter relationship we had. Eventually she did do something with me that she had never done before, she actually asked to have her friends over. That may seem ridiculous, but she kept her friends away from her mother because she was ashamed of her. Then one day she asked if I minded and I told her that this was her home too, but I was glad she asked.

It was through that I learned about how flirtatious young girls can be. Now I didn’t and still don’t see myself as a hunk or anything, but on more than one occasion I had to damn near fight some of Fran’s friends off when no one was looking. Between sly touches, and a few clothing malfunctions, I was wondering what the hell was in the water.

And it wasn’t just that. I remember girls being both a little more modest, and a little more restrained. I walked in one day from work and found Fran and a couple of her friends doing something called “twerking” in the middle of the front room to music. They called it a dance, I called it practice for riding cock. Then, seeing how well Fran was doing this, I now knew why she was so great on top. So Comme ci, comme ça. In my father’s day Elvis was considered an evil influence and would lead the world to sin. I was a long haired head banger once upon a time. I guess every generation easily surpasses the previous one in lewd, or extravagant behavior.

I once talked to Fran about her friends actions and she just giggled. “Trust me dad it’s just flirting. If I ever thought any of them were even half way serious I would tie them naked to the bed and let you make them your sex slave.” I actually felt my eye almost pop out of my head. “What?” She giggled and smiled. “Well it’s the truth. Compared to the gross fumbling and self-obsession of boys our age, and even high school ones, one night with you and these girls would lay naked at your feet begging for more.” I sure hoped she was teasing, but something in the way she said it seemed all too real for me.

Fran’s first year of high school was educational for me. She had been right, the teasing stopped and they began to take things a little more seriously. It was then that what I had wondered about came to pass. Fran came home with one of her friends who leaked to me that she had just agreed to go out with some fair haired young man. I could tell Fran didn’t like it coming out that way, but she didn’t deny it either. That night at dinner she told me I didn’t have to worry about her dating anyone. “Dad I love you more than anyone. It’s just that I have to start dating.” I nodded. “I know you do my love. It’s in your best interest to socialize and normalize with people your own age.” She put her fork down and glared at me. “Wrong. It’s in our best interests if I date some guys because it would be better for guys to spread the word that I am a goody goody who won’t put out, rather than some girl who lives alone with her dad and doesn’t even date. I don’t want anyone ever seeing you as anything other than the great dad you are.”

I felt that go straight to my heart. She reached over and took my hand. “I know it still bothers you but I haven’t changed my mind about my plans for the future. Unless I can find an older man who makes my heart beat faster than jogging a mile at just a smile, you’re as safe as can be. There isn’t a single boy or man at my school that even gets me above sleeping.” I squeezed her hand and let it go at that. My life with her was great and I was just going to go with it till she changed her plans.

During her junior year Fran finally found a BFF. A friend that seems to just blend with you to the point you become Siamese twins. Fran’s buddy was a sweet girl named Bobby. This girl was not just a friend but actually seemed to adore her as much as I did. When not at her home, or school, Bobby was at our house. I would often come home to find that I had somehow invited Bobby to spend the night or the weekend. I had met her parents and while they seemed perfectly usual, something told me that wasn’t the whole truth.

Think about it. They never restrained her all but living at my house, there was never an offer for Fran to spend the night at their house, they had turned down the few attempts I had made in having a family BBQ, and in general seemed more than happy with the idea their only child was leaving them alone. This may have not been a big thing for most, but with what I had gone through with Rene it set off alarms. That meant Bobby could be in our home at any time for as long as she wanted. A coat of paint can cover a multitude of sins, and something told me their civility was hiding something.

At the end of the year Bobby came over with her mom. She asked if it was alright with me if Bobby was to stay with us for a few weeks. It seemed they had won a trip to Europe but it was just for two. I quickly agreed and while her mom seemed happy, Bobby was less so. I made sure to get some basic paperwork from them because if anything happened while they were gone, I needed some kind of security. I got a large folder full of permission to do just about anything other than selling her to slavers.

Now don’t me wrong, I really cared for that girl. Bobby wasn’t just a fixture at my house, she had wormed her way into my heart so much I was more than happy to let her live with us. She even came to a worksite with Fran and I a couple of times and, while she was more of a risk to herself than anyone else, she tried harder than many full grown men at actually trying to do the job. Seeing her carry an eight foot two by four was like something from the three stooges. People ducked, dodged, and rolled to avoid making her look bad. That told me she was willing to go the distance, and it also proved I had the best guys in the world working my crews.

After that I just took her with us when there was finish work to do. She loved painting and did a great job of that. She even put more paint on the walls that herself, and that is a good sign for a beginner. So between that and her constant presence I saw her like a second daughter at times. Bobby also seemed to glow when I complimented her on anything from her work to her looks. While she was no real beauty like my Fran, she had that cuteness that stays with a woman for life under the right conditions.

Even in her junior year she still hadn’t really blossomed. Oh, I forget to tell you all. I was right. Her first year of high school Fran didn’t just blossom, she exploded. She had me rubbing oils into her boobs every night to lessen the stretch marks, not that I minded a damn bit because it usually ended in a passionate session. Her hips widened out as well and she had an almost hour glass figure. Her already muscular body developed more and she was perfectly proportioned. If I thought she was sexy before, dear lord she was a walking wet dream now. Well back to Bobby. That poor girl still looked like a girl. Her hips were a little broad for a young girl, but not anything like her mother. Nor was she as well-endowed elsewhere, but I can tell you she had the most expressive and delightful eyes I had ever seen. A wonderful honey color that seemed to dance when she was happy. Like I said she was like a second daughter so I looked ok?

Well that first week was fun and enjoyable. The second week Fran got a little testy because, I hate to admit it, she was sex starved. A regular week for Fran and I was six to eight times a week. Let me tell you a horny teen girl is better than Viagra for keeping a man ready at all times. But after a week of nothing, Fran’s back teeth were floating in unshed hormones. This made her one grumpy cuss and poor Bobby took the brunt of it all.

Then one night I woke to the sensation of my cock getting sucked on. I looked down to find Fran lavishing attention on me. “Fran.” I whispered “What are you doing?” she looked up at me with a face that wrenched at me. “Daddy, I really need you. Bobby is out cold and I just can’t stay away any more.” I nodded and she slid up and mounted me. As she pushed me all the way in she groaned deeply. She was not just wet, she was dripping. As she bounced and ground into me she made the most delicious sounds. I kept my ears perked and while she never got too loud her climax damn near was.

Getting away with it the first time only encouraged Fran. I told her I was worried about the noise and the next night she came to me with a bizarre bundle. She had tied a large knot in a pair of socks. Then she tied two other socks to that one, a homemade ball gag. She encouraged me to get on top that night to see just how well it worked and it did its job well. Of course doing this for four nights had pushed our luck too far.

Of course that would also have to be the night Fran took it to the extreme. Fran was on top of me, riding till she had a shuddering climax. I thought we were good, even though I had yet to cum. Well not to leave me hanging Fran scooted forwards and slurped my cock into her ass. I had come to love making love to her ass as much as pussy because she loved it that way. Now that she was accustomed to me it hardly took and effort for her to slide me in and ride herself to another orgasm.

Well as Fran hit bottom and ground her ass backwards we both heard a surprised gasp. The door was partially open and we could clearly see Bobby standing there in shock. Fran slid off me and as she moved off the bed, Bobby took off running. Fran dashed out and I ran for the bathroom to clean off and then I got dressed. I knew I should stay out of this, let the girls talk it out, and hope everything hadn’t just blow our lives to hell. After a few minutes I eased down the hall and could hear voices in the living room. I stayed where I was unseen (thank you Fran for your suggestions) and eavesdropped.

“Fran, how long has he been forcing you to do this kind of thing?” “Bobby, you’ve got it backwards. I’m the one who started this.” “No he just wants you to think that. He did things to make you want to do things with him.” “What?” “They call it grooming. They get little girls to think things like that are ok so they can rape them.” “Well your half right. I was groomed. But it was by my mom’s boyfriend when I was twelve.” “Oh my gosh.” “He did it for months and then he left us. I never heard from him again.” “Oh no. And now your dad is...” “Bobby, say one word and I swear I will never speak to you again. I will kick you out that door in your PJ’s.” silence “Not that it is any of your business what I do in my personal life, but I will tell you what is actually going on before any of that twisted stuff you have been fed comes out again. Will you be silent?” She nodded her head. “My father never knew what Roger did to me. No one did. Then one day I started seeing my dad in a different way. I would look at him and realize not just how much I loved him, but how when we just cuddled it turned me on.”

Ok this was all news to me. “He was still acting like he always had, it was me who was different. Seeing him lifting bags of concrete and watching his muscles flex soaked my panties. Watching the way he treated the people who worked for him as equals rather than as a boss made my heart flutter. The way such a strong man could be so gentle all the time caused me to fall in love with him more than a daughter usually does. When I was fourteen I began to seduce him.” Bobby gasped in shock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.