The Annals of Acarnia - Cover

The Annals of Acarnia

Copyright© 2022 by Northman

Book 3: Emily in the Spring Term

Erotica Sex Story: Book 3: Emily in the Spring Term - NOTE: abandoned indefinitely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Alternate History   First   Voyeurism   Teacher/Student  

Midway through the second week of the Spring Term, it was, and Mr Janus, despite not normally being a spiritual man, found himself kneeling in worship. Was that not what it was, in effect? Favourite student, Emily, had her legs generously parted as she sat there sweet and dutiful on her chair, and he was situated betwixt them and planting slow kisses upon her breasts. These were naked, although remaining on her upper body was her white school shirt, unbuttoned top to bottom. Below, she had on the tartan-green skirt which was scrunched up around her waist, exposing the full glory of her milk-white thighs topped by red knickers; a nice touch, that, instead of her normal white.

In truth, the kisses were more sucks now, as he sank into the reverie of 14-year-old tit-flesh: like fair-sized apples, with as much smoothness but a delectable softness. Emily was slightly plumper than the Acarnia norm, and would grow to be a Boticelli Venus, but hair brown not red. He felt, by a thoroughness of lip and tongue, that he might ‘absorb’ some of this youthful divinity; to which end he placed, with the wiles of the science man he was, the fullest possible surface area of his tongue upon the faintly salty skin. He lapped, almost animal-like, from bottom to top of each in turn, aware of his humble posture. He had kept his shirt and trousers on, though, not wanting to relinquish too much authority, especially as they had a spectator.

“For God’s sake, Emily,” cut in a caustic girl-voice. “Do some fingering of yourself.”

Emily broke from her closed-eyed passivity: “Shut it, Melissa!”

Uncharacteristic of Emily, that, the snappiness at odds with her mild disposition, though oddly arousing to behold.

“Just giving you advice; the hint is obviously there, because he’s not doing it for you.”

Mr Janus indeed was not; he was enjoying holding Emily by her sides, inside shirt. “Melissa, do stay out of it; this is not your session.”

“I was relaxing into it and focusing on the sensations,” continued Emily, tetchily.

“And, Melissa, it’s not ‘him’, it’s Mr Janus,” said Mr Janus.

“Sorry, Sir - Mr Janus.”

Definite attitude. Mild, but there. He did not want to be too hard on this lanky blonde creature, but supposed to be her punishment for last term, was this. She was to sit and watch this entire session from the front, behind the teacher’s desk - it pleased him to put her there - and also ruminate on two week’s complete enforced abstinence from anything sensual. The lascivious cat she was, this ought to be difficult. Perhaps it was; thus would explain her poor show of manners, as if someone on pharmaceutical withdrawal.

“Do as you will, Emily,” he said. “You’re doing lovely.”

Unexpectedly, delightfully, she responded to this by tightening her thighs into his waist, and raising her previously limp arms to clutch him by the back of his head and neck. Encouraged thus in his sucks, though a trifle dizzied by this ‘dom’ spark in her, he began guzzling down with earnest. It felt needed, to reassert authority, yet served only to humble himself further. He re-sited his hands, to hold her under-skirt by her hips, enjoying yet regretting their cotton-clad state. A broadness to them, yet petite, and her bottom would damn have to be attended to one day soon. With what? Hands, tongue or cock? A later date.

Well stiff he was, by now; it was going to happen again. No point trying to stop it, as dignity was already betrayed by the wantonness of his mouthful-murmurs. He alternated breasts, glancing at Melissa, who was sat there gazing back with one foot up on his desk, chomping on some gum. Some near-chomping of his own, he did, noisily slupping on each tit. Emily’s head was lolled back, and she was breathing slow and deep. Oh, shit ... soon ... he decided to land a bite, deeming it apt that he should grab her by the wrists as he did so, bringing her arms down to her sides. A kind of surrender, to his animalism, to his status.

Enough to leave a weal, but not of course draw blood, and in the applying of it his penis pulsed forth. This time, obvious it was by his face and tensioned pose. Emily gasped, seeming in sympathy, but perhaps just the surprise of the bite. Whatever, it was a good finish, and Emily’s second step well done. His breathing calmed, their arms rested and he let go of her hands and drew a back from her. He avoided eye-contact but asserted himself nicely, he felt, by buttoning her shirt up to half way for her. She chuckled at that. He placed his hands squarely around each lush thigh, and now he did look at her, feeling gleeful and masterful.

“So, Miss, onward and upward.”

“Indeed, Sir,” still very much the coyness of the adolescent in her, yet maturing.

“Have you got a mark?” cut in Melissa, straining to see it from the distance.

“Yup, a mark,” replied Emily, buttoning it over without fuss...

“You came, didn’t you, Sir?”

“Yes, Melissa, I came.”

Her tone was as if to merely make conversation, but a glint appeared in her eye. “And was that partly because I was watching?”

“Partly because you were watching, largely because of Emily’s loveliness,” he said, diplomatically.

“Ha ha, cool.”

He picked up Emily’s tie from her bench, and sat it around her neck. “You, young lady, keep up the good work - you know what I mean - ‘practise’ as well as Chemistry.”

“You been using dildo’s, not just fingers, Emily?” Melissa enquired.

Emily held back on her answer a second. “Carrots. Bananas.”

“You’re kidding?”

“She does have imagination and spirit, you know.”

For once Melissa had no retort, and Mr Janus smiled to himself at their sparring. Wondered, though, he did; but he’d leave it for another day to enquire truth of it


As the weeks of the new term ticked over, Mr Janus decided he ought not become too fixed upon Emily, notwithstanding that their Sponsorship relationship assumed a certain holistic bond above that of fun and game. He attended his other 7 sponsored girls at Greenvale Middle School, their ages 11 to 15, with a conscientious division of his time and attention, but Emily did remain his favourite. He had her know this, but gave her respectful distance so that her studies would be unfettered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.