Beach Bj - Cover

Beach Bj

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Miyuki gives Nils a blowjob on the beach. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Miyuki could be quite the tease.

“Picture us on the beach,” she’d say. “Miles from anyone. Just us and the sand and the sea. And the pure blue sky. And a few gulls soaring overhead. And your cock, erect as fuck. Yes, your lovely big cock, aching to be inside me. Inside my mouth or my cunt. But first I have to lick you. To lick that shy, sweet penis slit. To test it and tease it. And I know how much it wants me, wants to have my mouth or my pussy. But what about my tits? Don’t they deserve some of your cum cream? And what about my tattoo? My pussy cat—how it yearns for your love milk. And my rose. Rose needs to be moistened. Rose needs to be loved. Rose needs to drink you down. Rose needs to be fucked.”

She’d take the cap of Nils’ cock into her mouth. Just the cap. And suck it, but just for a second or two. And then more licking. That naughty teasing tongue. Licking slow as the surf. Licking, licking, licking til the spurts spurt. Some splashes the chin. Some splatters the chest. Cum-drenched tits. Puddles of cum upon pussy’s nose. Whatever pussy can’t lap up the sea will swallow.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.