Pussy Pussy - Cover

Pussy Pussy

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Young woman tests a virgin chair. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa   Fiction   Bestiality   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

28076-pussy-pussy.jpg

Hey Mira, it’s Joni. Y’gotta minute?

Sure.

I don’t know, Mira. I feel I just gotta talk this out. So I’m over at Nils’. But he’s not there. No problem. He doesn’t mind me hanging around. Looking at his art and stuff. One of these days I might let him paint me. Anyway he’s got this big chair, like a super big armchair that I’d never seen before. It looks antique, you know like Victorian or something, but new. Fresh. Like no one’s ever sat in it before. So I figure I might as well. And it was comfortable. Probably could almost fall asleep on it. But I didn’t, because I was feeling sorta strange. Not in a bad way. But nervous excitement. Like I was, I don’t know, ten, and having these feelings I didn’t understand. And for some reason I remembered the first time I touched myself. I mean touched myself all the way. So I’m on this chair, and I tried to put that out of my mind, not that there’s anything wrong with it. But, anyway, next thing you know I’m naked, in the chair, touching myself. Oh man, Mira, it was strange. More exciting than usual. Maybe because of where I was. So I’m almost there, and then Nils’ cat hops up on the chair. And he’s staring at my pussy while I’m touching myself. Oh Pussy, I said. And I don’t know if I was talking to my pussy or the cat. I kept saying it. Pussy pussy pussy, while I touched myself. Oh God Mira. It was really ... It was. Okay, so then I’m lying there on the chair, all glowing and stuff, and the cat is still there, staring, staring at my just-cum cunt. And I was so wet. Wetter than I usually get. I dipped my finger in. Really really wet. And I took my finger out, and some of the stuff just dripped off into my fur. And I brushed my finger around in my fur, cleaning it off, but then I dipped it in again, and then, here’s the thing: I sort of held it out to the cat, like offering it. Oh God, Mira, he licked it. He licked the cum off my finger. And the tongue, it was like a shock. Like he was licking my clit. And just like that I came again. I came so hard, Mira. I’d never come like that before. Whew. So, do you think that makes me like, you know, a perv?

Yes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.