Zack and Melisa Reunion - Cover

Zack and Melisa Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Zack and Melisa Reunion a short 4 chp story of friends reuniting after a summer away talk about their sexy summer. Its Labor Day and the Sinclair girls are playing the Opry, sexual encounters with family and friends. Zacks visit to Israel with delightful Rebekah and her sexy mom. Steele family secrets are revealed. Surprise VIP’s and encounters. More milky breast action for Zack. A new school year begins at Saint U. Catch up with everyone in the Sex Date Universe. Vietnam and Mars update too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Big Breasts  

VIP – Saturday Evening

Zack and Melisa were laughing as they exited the hotel elevator and began scanning the lobby for his parents. Melisa looked great in a strapless open-back green party dress that hugged her tall athletic swimmer’s body just right while showing off her tanned upper body and legs. A little gold charm on a thin chain sat in the valley between her tits drawing the eye to her generous amount of cleavage. On her feet, she wore fashionable flat-soled sandals, which made their height difference less obvious. It felt good to walk into the lobby with this sexy blonde woman at his side. He saw his parents off to the left at a standup table in the small hotel bar.

His parents were reading a message on his dad’s device when they got to the round, chest-high table. His mom looked really nice in her deep blue V-neck open-back dress. Complimenting the dress, she wore diamond teardrop earrings and a matching diamond necklace. His dad wore an expensive looking lightweight blue suit, his matching shirt open at the neck, with a shiny Rolex Submariner on his left wrist.

“Melisa, you look fabulous, love the dress,” Julia said as the two women briefly hugged though it was less than two hours since they last saw each other. “Zack not bad,” his mom said looking at him in his new Brooks Brothers blazer and matching blue shirt.

“Thanks, mom,” he replied looking at his father who was working on his device and not looking at them.

“Bear with us for a moment, there is a change of plans as we have to show up earlier at the Opry tonight,” Julia said looking at Brock.

“Okay there will be extra security tonight, I just got the message, they need us there earlier to run through security checks. The message lists more items that are not allowed inside tonight.” Brock looked up, now smiling at Melisa and his son. “And yes, I agree with my wife, Melisa you look great. Not bad Zack, the new blazer your mom bought yesterday looks good on you.

He had their attention. “I’ll read off the list, let me know if you have any of these. Put them on the table.”

“No firearms,” he said. Brock touched his right hip under his suit coat where he usually carried his compact Sig Sauer pistol, “I’ll take this back to my room.”

Next, Julia opened her small clutch purse on the tabletop tilting it in her husband’s direction. Zack and Melisa could both see the top of his mom’s chrome-plated Walther PPK, her concealed carry. She had put 50 rounds through the compact semi-auto at the Rod and Gun club range before dinner last night. Her little James Bond popgun a constant source of jokes between his parents.

Brock looked at Melisa. “Not tonight. I’m going to be well protected by two strong handsome men so I left Roscoe at home,” she gave them her best flirty smile.

Zack knew ‘Roscoe’ was her old school compact Colt Defender 1911 pistol, a high school graduation gift from her loving dad. Melisa had shown it to him one afternoon on their 2nd date, cementing in his mind that she was a pretty good companion match.

Zack was not old enough to concealed carry so shrugged his shoulders, no to a gun.

“I’ll take the PPK upstairs to the safe. Next, stun guns. Anyone?” He looked at the two ladies.

Melisa had a small purse on a gold strap which she pulled up onto the table. “Girl can’t be too careful.” She said as she pulled out a slender 3” long stun gun and set it in front of Brock.

Zack almost laughed watching Melisa and the interplay with his parents.

Brock took the stun gun and carefully slipped it into a coat pocket.

“Pepper spray?” he said, “Okay, anyone?” The heads at the table shook, no.

“Lastly knives?” as he said it, he patted his right front pocket “I’ll leave mine. Zack, I know you usually have something on you.”

Zack unclipped his Ka-Bar folder from the front pocket of his khaki slacks and set the black knife on the table in front of his dad. As he did so both his mom and Melisa were digging in their purses laying small, high quality folding knives alongside his.

His dad was grinning, enjoying the moment as his little army set their weapons in front of him.

“It goes without saying no explosives, ammunition, or any other weapons?” Everyone shook their head as Brock loaded up his pockets.

Zack had to ask. “Dad, what’s the big deal tonight?” He had seen this level of security in Israel but not in Nashville.

Brock looked at his device again. “Message didn’t say but this late notice and the list would be for someone like the President or Vice President.”

“Seriously dad, the President?” Zack asked, looking at the other three faces.

“Could be, POTUS was touring the tornado damaged part of the State this afternoon with the Governor. Might be an unannounced stop.” Brock said as he made to leave the table to go back to the suite upstairs. “We do need to head over. I think your mom is going to send in a to-go order for some dinner while I go back to the room.”

Zack was thinking about the former Florida governor who had won the last two elections in historic landslides. He knew Charlie Wilks was a supporter. Katie and Sarah would flip out if they got to perform for him, for sure.

All this was on his mind as his mom asked him and Melisa how many tacos they wanted from Taco Chela. Three chicken and a Cherry Dr. Pepper to drink he told his mom while Melisa followed with her own request. Julia tapped away on her device sending in the order. His dad was back down in five and they were walking out the door into the warm Tennessee evening heading to the Grand Old Opry at Ryman Auditorium.

Melisa took his arm as they followed his parents to the left once on Korean Veterans Blvd. She smelled nice and felt good on his arm. Melisa adjusted her sunglasses on her face looking like a super fit fashion model.

Zack felt good. Happy with Melisa as his date on his arm. He had many friends to see tonight at the Opry. He knew many people from the Van Winter and Sinclair families would be there, including Danika and her parents. Heidi was already at the Ryman Auditorium hanging out backstage with the Branson girls and their brother Josh. And now maybe a VIP.

He glanced at Melisa, she caught his eye and pulled his arm closer, then took his hand in hers as they walked down Veterans Blvd hand in hand. His parents led the way also holding hands, laughing, and talking like young people on their first date.


After-party

It was late. He stood at the tall window in his parent’s 19th-floor corner suite looking out at the city lights and thinking about his day, his last week, about the week ahead. His date for the evening, Melisa, had fallen into bartending mode serving up drinks for the small group that now occupied the suite. The reflections from the windows showed him that everyone behind him, including himself, were for the most part naked. After all, they were all close, intimate friends and family. Zack had left his clothes in the adjoining bedroom, that belonged to him and Melisa, as soon as they returned from the afterparty. Behind Zack, the recessed ceiling lights had been dimmed giving the room a darker intimate feeling while the city’s lights provided the only other light illuminating the modest-sized room.

His thoughts were interrupted as a familiar warm hand slipped into his, announcing her arrival. “Quite the view,” Danika said standing on his left, her right hand now holding his.

“Yes, it is.” He said, turning his head to look at her. She looked good as always, her large boobs with nice wide nipples, slightly tousled strawberry blonde hair, a light sheen of sweat on her pale chest. Like all of them, she had been ‘active’ for the last hour with their family and friends. He let go of her hand and put his arm around her sweaty shoulders pulling her to him as they stood looking at the city from the top floor of the hotel.

“How was Uncle Mike?” Zack asked, referring to her father’s younger brother and the father of Kate, Josh, Sarah, and Sophia. The three oldest teens currently made up the country music group The Sinclairs. Earlier in the evening, they had performed several songs at the Grand Ole Opry alongside family friend and country music legend Charlie ‘Country’ Wilks, who had headlined the evening. A first for them, playing at the storied music venue and it would guarantee their music was heard by millions of listeners. And by some lucky star, they also performed for the 47th President of the United States who attend the first half of the show before slipping out for a late flight to Florida on Air Force One.

“Good, he fucked my tits mostly while we watched your dad and Sophia,” she said matter of fact. Referring to Zack’s dad Brock undressing Mike’s youngest daughter as Danika and Uncle Mike had messed around then fucked. Zack had kept his eye on both his father and Danika, as he kissed and played with Sophia’s mom Emily’s body. Once he was joined by Melisa he lost track of what his dad and Danika were each up to.

“I watched you, some. Looked like you two were having fun,” what else could he say about a sixteen-year-old fucking her thirtysomething Uncle. Zack could not be too judgmental as he had been with Uncle Mike’s wife Emily most of the last hour. Getting reacquainted, as he last fucked her in Florida the morning before they drove home.

“And you, how was my Aunt Emily?” she asked in a cool even voice.

“I like her, we had a nice time.” He said, not elaborating further. There had not been much light in the corner of the room where they had found space on a couch. At first, they just kissed while she slowly jacked him. After a few minutes, Melisa came over and asked if Zack wanted her to join them. Melisa took his place in kissing Emily, who responded by attacking the athletic blonde’s mouth with passion. Zack dropped his face to Emily’s perky breasts suckling like a baby on each nipple while the two women kissed. Soon he and Melisa switched places. Once Melisa saw that Zack’s cock was more than ready she retreated to the bar, but not before leaving him with a long kiss of her own. Emily moved to sit astride him as he slipped his cock into her soaking wet cunt. In the end, once he had filled with his cum, she made him promise that he would visit the family in Branson again soon. Damn, but there was something about having sex with an older married woman that he loved. Afterward, they sat watching her husband Mike fucking her niece Danika who was on her back her legs over Mike’s shoulders breasts jiggling back and forth. He left Emily at the bar with Melisa when he went to look out the big glass windows at the city’s skyline, feeling spent and content.

Standing with Danika, Zack turned them back to the living room and watched their fathers still going at it with their young partners. It was a modest-sized hotel suite but large enough for the dozen people who had come back to the room after the post-concert celebration at the Red Sparrow, a popular local music bar. His time with Emily and two late nights before this one had left him feeling worn. As he stood with naked, delicious Danika he hated to admit it to himself, but he was extremely tired. Just crawling into bed and snuggling with Melisa while letting her have her way with him was the thought at the front of his mind. But first a few minutes with Danika.

“How about lunch at school this week, I want to hear about space camp?” Zack was curious but he also felt an obligation to ask about her trip since it was important to her. They had become close in the last few months, and he liked her. But he also liked Rebekah and Olivia and had a long-distance thing going on with Kate or was it more her mom now?

“I would like that, later in the week. The first week back is always a bit crazy and I want to hear about Israel and Rebekah,” she replied gripping his hand tighter for a moment.

In front of them, Melisa was standing alone at the small bar sipping a glass of wine. No one to serve a drink to. Mike and Emily had excused themselves from the party to head back to their room after Mike finished fucking his niece. Zack and Melisa’s eyes met, and they both smiled knowingly. He nudged Danika towards the bar.

A few steps from Melisa his dad Brock lay on the couch with young, fair-haired Sophia. No surprise that his dad spent most of the last hour with her as he always gravitated to the youngest girl. Naked, Sophia did have the cutest underdeveloped chest, mostly small puffy nipple with a dusting of fair hair over her little slit. Not that he noticed these things. Ironic in a way, his dad had been asked to ride with the President in his armored Cadillac SUV to the airport for a private conversation earlier in the evening. He had not known his dad had a personal relationship with one of the most powerful men in the world; cool.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.