Zack and Melisa Reunion - Cover

Zack and Melisa Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Zack and Melisa Reunion a short 4 chp story of friends reuniting after a summer away talk about their sexy summer. Its Labor Day and the Sinclair girls are playing the Opry, sexual encounters with family and friends. Zacks visit to Israel with delightful Rebekah and her sexy mom. Steele family secrets are revealed. Surprise VIP’s and encounters. More milky breast action for Zack. A new school year begins at Saint U. Catch up with everyone in the Sex Date Universe. Vietnam and Mars update too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Big Breasts  

Moms

Finally, Zack was getting some alone time in his happy spot. He had been home from Israel for almost a week, and this was the first time he could relax in the hot tub and be alone with his thoughts.

The September sun was low in the western sky when Zack slid into the warm water and placed his back against a jet. His VR glasses were propped on his head with a cold can of Dr. Pepper in a Pegasus Group branded Koozie to keep it cold in his hand. He spoke a command to his device on the metal patio table behind him as he lowered his glasses, which responded by displaying the requested information on his glasses.

At the moment he didn’t really want to think. He just wanted to distract his brain with something, to try and find peace for a little while. In the last few days, he had received many messages via his Saint-U Sex Date app about new profiles being added over the last week. School would start next week right after the Labor Day holiday on Monday. Ms. Franks, who ran the program, was probably busy interviewing interested students and adding them to the system as soon as their consent forms and introductory video were ready.

If he was being honest with himself, sex was not at the forefront of his mind this week. He hadn’t been able to let go of what had happened and what he had seen in Israel. The months of counseling with Ms. Franks the previous school year had given him enough sense to recognize the early signs of PTSD, but he wasn’t ready to talk about it yet. He could manage. Hopefully, looking at the new Saint-U freshmen girls would help him cope.

He wasn’t sure how long he’d been mindlessly paging through the new profiles, mostly freshmen but a few older girls who decided to enroll in the program. There were guys too, but Zack was not looking at the guys except maybe to see the competition. He did notice who didn’t choose to join more than those he knew who put their name forward. He saw redheaded Clara, Danika’s sister on the list along with Gal, Rebekah’s cute sister who he spent time with in Israel. There were a dozen others of various shapes, sizes, and attractiveness. He did notice Tiffany Wilks who was now a freshman was not yet listed. Nor was his sister, Heidi, who flat-out declared she was not interested.

For a while, his mind was distracted. But then he came to Gal’s cute profile picture and sexy video. The video interview was very reserved, just giving a quick peek at her cute AA-sized boobies that he knew she had under her too-small white tube top. Gal’s playful, innocent-looking face reminded him of her mother, Yael. Yael, who with a look and a touch had set his insides on fire. Did he have feelings for the older woman other than lust? He cared about Rebekah and traveled thousands of miles to see her, but her mother did something to him that night on the bed, a completely new experience. Before everything went to shit the following day, he was hooked.

He could picture her beautiful, scarred body lying naked next to him on the bed in the kibbutz. Rebekah lay behind him a hand on his side with her luscious body only inches away he could feel the warmth of her breath on his neck. The a/c unit moaned above them doing its best to cool the hot room as the three lay on the bed. Yael was taller than her daughter, almost as tall as Zack, slender and olive-skinned with high firm breasts with dark nipples. She had a few small lines around her eyes, perhaps from years outside in the harsh sun working on archeological digs, her eyes were dark like the blackest obsidian, mysterious and intelligent, full of secrets. On her pillow, Yael’s jet-black hair lay fanned out behind her while she rested a delicate yet strong hand on his chest and gave him an all-knowing smile.

At first, he was surprised when Rebekah’s mother joined them on the bed, lying down next to him. Rebekah just whispered in his ear that it was okay as he rolled on his side to make room for her mother.

Zack took a moment to examine her naked body as she leaned back, her body’s tilt giving him permission to see, to look her over. He first noticed that her arms and shoulders were well defined from hard work or perhaps the gym. Yael looked strong with lithe well-defined long muscles. Next, he noticed the scars. Her collar bone had a jagged white mark, where it was once broken, then further down her ribs below her perky breast, something had hurt her, leaving an old mark on her skin. But on her left hip was a line of damaged tissue like someone had cut a line front to back or the other way, now long healed. He hadn’t noticed a limp so must have been treated promptly and healed clean.

On the same hip line, between her legs, Yael had a trim dark patch of curly pubes wet from her finger’s recent manipulation. She had strong legs and shapely feet that looked well cared for with dark-colored polish on the nails. In her late 30s he assumed, Yael was more than lovely, she was a lioness, was the word that came to mind as he ran the fingers of his right hand from the scar on her collar bone, down over her perfect left breast, along her ribs. Zack knew each scar and blemish had a unique story to tell. She smiled, reaching for his face and touching him with the tips of her fingers as his hand explored her body. Electrified by her touch, his cock still limp from being inside her daughter jumped, regaining some life. Yael leaned her head into his and kissed him on the lips as his hand came to rest on her flat belly just above her moist patch of hair. At the same time, Rebekah kissed his shoulder while her right hand rested gently on his thigh, then after a pause as he and her mother kissed, she started to reach for him; seeking his stiffing cock, as her wet lips continued to play across his back.

“Zack, may I join you?” his mother Julia’s gentle voice pulling him from his thoughts as she slid into the water next to him. “I hope I am not interrupting but I wanted to talk to you, and we have the house to ourselves right now.” Zack knew his dad was at a work function and Heidi was giving a flute lesson to someone’s kid.

He had not heard her come out onto the back patio, which was unlike him. He undimmed his glasses which were paused on the image of young Gal and her tube top and looked at his mom. Like him, she was naked in the hot tub. She was lovely as always, her dark brown hair up in a ponytail showing off her slender neck, her pink-tipped breasts resting just below the foaming water, a plastic stemless wine glass of something red in her hand with her own VR glasses on the top of her head. Julia lay back against a jet next to him placing a hand on his shoulder.

“No mom, you are okay, I’m just lost in thought that’s all,” about an Israeli woman her age who was more mysterious and exciting than any woman he had yet to meet.

“Can I see what you were looking at so intently?” she asked before she took a sip of wine.

“Uh sure, I was just looking at the new sex date profiles.”

Zack spoke to his device as his mom dropped her glasses down on her nose. He undimmed his own seeing Gal again, smiling, looking cute and wholesome.

His mother did not speak while the video played as Gal introduced herself and showed off her body, not revealing too much beyond a quick peek at one of her small puffy nipples, playing the shy Jewish girl in the short video. A nice change from last school year’s videos, which had been much more explicit.

His mom paused the video, Gal frozen on the display, and pushed her glasses back on her head.

“Interesting. Lovely Jewish girl. Your dad likes them young like Gal.” after a pause “You know, I had a message from her mother, Yael, this morning.”

Zack pushed his glasses up on his head, he figured he was done now that his mom was here.

“Oh, what did Mrs. Abrams have to say?” He said, being formal. He did know his dad was a perv for his young friends, not a subject worth talking about right now that Yael had been mentioned.

Julia looked at him her hand gripping his shoulder giving his tight neck muscle a gentle rub.

“Yael was very complimentary of you and Heidi. Of how you both handled yourselves. She apologized for not being fully there, being called away to her military duties. Same with Jonathan being away. There was more but that was between us mothers. I am proud of you Zack.”

She paused looking at him making sure he heard her. “But I also want to make sure you are okay; this is the second summer in a row you have been in a warzone and seen its ugliness up close. I will talk to Ms. Franks and make sure you get additional counseling and set something up for your sister, okay?

“It’s okay, mom. I’m fine,” he said even as he was unsure of what was going on inside his head. Still, spending time with Penelope in her office at school looking at her amazing cleavage was not a hardship.”

“If you don’t mind your old mother asking, what were you so deep in thought about that I could sneak up on you?” she said.

Either she was perceptive or she saw his hardon through all the Jacuzzi bubbles. What the heck. Zack was being honest as he could with Heidi about most things, though she did not know yet the depth of his confusion around Rebekah’s mom. Maybe his mom would understand. After Florida, they were a lot closer.

“I was thinking about Mrs. Abrams, Yael.” He said while looking in his mom’s pretty blue eyes hoping she would read his thoughts and save him a messy explanation.

She smiled, just a thin smile of a mom who knows more, waiting.

He told her most everything about that night at the kibbutz hotel with Yael and Rebekah. His mom took him in her arms when the Jacuzzi’s jets finally went quiet as he finished his story. She kissed him in a gentle, motherly way at first and then the way an older lover kisses her younger love with an open mouth and passion.

Brock picked up Heidi on his way home. Upstairs Heidi said goodnight with a kiss on his lips and went to her room while he continued down the hallway to the master bedroom, where he found his son and wife. As he took off his suit coat, he took a long look at his wife and son lying naked on the bed. His son facedown with one arm draped casually across his mother’s naked chest. Zack was taller than his mom now and they both had the same dark brown hair and slender frame. A good looking couple. Slowly Julia’s eyes opened and found his gaze, she smiled at Brock then slowly raised a finger of her free hand to her lips while looking at their boy. ‘Be quiet, please.’

He nodded at Julia while taking in the snail trail of drying cum on her flat stomach just above her neatly trimmed bush. Brock left his suit coat and tie on the back of a chair. Unclipped the mini tactical holster that held his concealed carry, a compact Sig Sauer pistol, and quietly lay it on the nightstand next to his device (phone). Before he left, he quietly tapped a button on the small screen next to his side of the bed activating the home’s security system and locking the place down for the night. Only then did he quietly leave the room after giving his wife a last knowing look before he headed for his daughter Heidi’s bedroom. His cock already stiff from the sight of his wife and son.


Revelations (not the book)

When he woke up the room was dark and the heavy security shutters were down over the windows. His left hand told him his mom was laying on her side next to him, while the sound of her breathing told him she was fast asleep. Zack was thirsty and hungry. The unexpected evening of sex with his mom had come as a surprise. It was the first time they had been together since the ‘Naturalist Club’ meeting in Florida, almost a month ago now. Julia, she insisted he call her that when together, had made it clear that sex was not going to be a normal thing between them when back in Nashville. The same rule applied to Heidi and her father, so he and his sister were told before they all packed up their RV and drove home. He had been a little disappointed at the news, but it wasn’t like he didn’t have options and it had been kind of weird having really good incestuous sex with his gorgeous mom. Having strangers watch him and his mom have sex now that had been a whole ‘nother level of weirdness. Plenty of things to talk about with Melisa this weekend or Ms. Franks at school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.