Zack and Melisa Reunion - Cover

Zack and Melisa Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Zack and Melisa Reunion a short 4 chp story of friends reuniting after a summer away talk about their sexy summer. Its Labor Day and the Sinclair girls are playing the Opry, sexual encounters with family and friends. Zacks visit to Israel with delightful Rebekah and her sexy mom. Steele family secrets are revealed. Surprise VIP’s and encounters. More milky breast action for Zack. A new school year begins at Saint U. Catch up with everyone in the Sex Date Universe. Vietnam and Mars update too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Big Breasts  

Note this story follows directly after Zack and Heidi Playtime . Reading the previous stories in the series will help the reader better understand the characters and ongoing plots. This story takes place in a fictional though probable near future United States where sex dates are organized by parents for their teens is becoming normal and legal along with once forbidden family relationships. This will be the sixth story in the Sex Date Universe that I have written.

Labor Day weekend 2029

Melisa’s long athletic body with her round muscular breasts and strong swimmer’s thighs straddled her client’s narrow hips. Her golden blonde shoulder-length hair was bleached from countless hours in swimming pools. Her strong arms and legs bronzed a deep copper, contrasting with the pale areas where her one-piece swimsuit usually covered her body. Melisa was turning twenty soon and a student at Vanderbilt University where she was a member of the swim team. Paid companionship and sex work was her part-time job, along with the occasional bartending gig.

Her client, whose cock she was riding, was younger than her, still a teenager. Zack was slender, a head shorter than Melisa, and had an even golden tan over most of his young body. His dark hair was cut short, and he had a dusting of hair on his sixteen-year-old chest. He played baseball at Saint U prep and had the athletic build to match. Tonight, they were catching up after a summer apart.

“God, you feel good,” Zack said as he held onto Melisa’s hips and smiled up at the beautiful blonde Amazon. Her pussy was soaking wet, tight, and felt really good on his cock. The blonde smiled back with a pretty white smile and leaned in for a kiss.

While they kissed, he reached for a breast, palming one round tit with his right hand. As they fucked Melisa did most of the work rising and lowering, leaning forward and back, as they got reacquainted with each other. Zack ran his hands over her chest playing with her nipples, sucking them into his mouth whenever she allowed.

“I love your body, so different...” he stopped speaking before comparing her to his other ‘friends’. It was true at 5’10, she was solid muscle with narrow hips and wide shoulders but never lost touch with her feminine side. She was very different from the other girls he spent time with.

“Why thank you, that is very nice to hear,” Melisa replied.

Melisa gave him a playful look as she used her strong legs on him holding herself up then slowly down on his cock again, toying with him, always maintaining control. Zack rested his hands on her hips trying to help, pushed his hips up to meet her. Soon she went from slow to fast like a switch was suddenly flipped as her hips rose and fell over his driving his cock deeper inside her. Dropping her upper body over his as she did so her hair fell around their faces as they kissed again, open-mouthed, tongues finding each other.

That was all it took for him to get the familiar clench in his groin, his hips rose to meet hers, biting his lip as he wrapped his arms around her muscular back pulling her down as he shot his load of cum inside her. Unlike Zack, Melisa had hardly broken a sweat.

Melisa rolled off to his left side allowing his limp cock to slide free. No condoms were needed; he just deposited his cum inside her. Melisa kissed his left nipple as she rested a hand on his chest settling on her side looking at him.

“Thank you,” he said.

“You are most welcome,” she replied sweetly.

They both went quiet for a moment, catching their breath while gathering their thoughts.

This was Zack’s first chance to be with Melisa since early summer as their schedules had not allowed them to meet. As part of the 12-month companionship contract, they had talked weekly throughout the summer even if not in the same city. Melisa’s main job was helping Zack navigate teenage life and his many new unconventional relationships. Ms. Franks, Melisa’s mentor in the paid companion business, stepped in over the summer to fulfill the sex part of the contract while she traveled to the swim meets trying for a spot on the US National Team. Zack would miss Madam Franks’ gorgeous body, but he was very happy to be with Melisa again. She had a special something he was not yet able to put his finger on. He trusted her to tell it to him straight when he asked a question. Melisa was also great in bed with a different level of focus and intensity than his other teenage friends that he slept with. He sometimes wondered if her intensity with him came from her own experiences as a high school whore with a broken heart. In her senior year at Saint-U Prep Melisa became a founding member of Brothel Night back in the Fall of ‘27, whoring for money for the first time.

“It was nice to finally meet your mother,” Melisa said breaking into Zack’s thoughts and the quiet.

“Yeah, she had been asking about you. I guess I talked about you a lot over the summer,” he replied.

“It was nice to be invited to have drinks with your parents this afternoon before we go to the Opry.” She paused, looking him over. “Julia is nice, and I can see a lot of her in you.” She said while rubbing his leg.

Zack did not respond to the comment, not really knowing what to say. He just looked into her green eyes, admiring her beautiful face, feeling lucky she had offered her services to him.

Melisa continued, “A lot is going on this weekend with the opening of Madam Franks’ Salon on Friday and your Branson friends playing at the Opry tonight.”

“True, a busy holiday weekend and neither of us are getting much sleep.” He had been up late Thursday and Friday nights until the early morning hours.

“I’m glad you invited me to be your date, even though I know you didn’t need to.” Melisa said giving his nipple another kiss.

Zack nodded at Melisa, her words sounded genuine, and he believed her. He could have invited Olivia or Hannah or even Danika, but he chose Melisa as his date tonight. The idea of this beautiful blonde woman being his date, being seen with her on his arm at the Opry made him feel good. He recently realized that he had a thing for older women, especially those who were married. That was something he planned to talk with Melisa about.

Melisa was right, it was a busy Labor Day weekend full of family and friends. His dad’s little investment project ‘The Salon’ having had a soft opening Friday for a few select clients had kept his parents busy scrambling behind the scenes. He knew Melisa had tended bar at the Salon Friday until late. From what he understood, was that once his mom learned of the investment, she had taken an active hand in the Salon having a successful opening. Zack was not sure how his dad felt about his mom working with Madam Franks to open what was basically a bordello. He and Heidi had been in Israel visiting Rebekah up until a week ago and a lot had happened while there, so he was out of the loop on the Salon.

Melisa broke into his thoughts, “Now, tell me. What did I miss, what do you want to talk about now that we took care of your big guy? Your dad said we had time for a quickie before dinner, so that means we have until 5 then we need to shower and go meet them.” Her voice teasing him as she ran her left hand over his now flaccid shaft and cupped his nuts.

Looking into her gorgeous green eyes she had a happy playful look. Melisa adjusted the pillow, so she was ready for Zack’s response.

Late afternoon drinks at the fancy downtown hotel’s cocktail bar had been his father’s idea, to officially introduce his mother Julia to Melisa. Legally, paid companionship was a new thing in Tennessee and his mom was curious about who they hired and what services were provided. It had been fun to watch his mom quiz Melisa on her goals, and family, and lastly on her views of sex. Melisa had charmed Julia with her answers and reserved southern beauty and asked the same questions of Julia. Tonight, instead of sleeping at home, they all had rooms at The Joseph, a fancy high-end hotel downtown near all the music venues.

Zack turned on his side and pushed a pillow under his head while scooting close enough so he could rest his right hand on her smooth warm ass, trailing his fingers over the pale white flesh.

The glowing numbers below the large TV on the hotel’s dresser told Zack they had 20 minutes. Enough time for the counseling part of the date. Oh well, there would be time again later tonight for another poke since she was staying the night.

Melisa took the lead as he hesitated, “How are you and Heidi doing? You had some ‘excitement’ in Israel. All that after the intense week of sex at the family summer camp,” she said. She carefully distilled his last few weeks into a few words and downplayed his being under deadly rocket fire for a few days.

He would try and tell Melisa, to explain what even he did not understand, his confusing sister and her constantly changing moods. Being together with Heidi when things got crazy in Israel did draw them closer, he supposed. Along with the week with the Van Winter family in Florida at ‘family sex camp’ where they spent a lot of time together.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.