Zack and Melisa Reunion - Cover

Zack and Melisa Reunion

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Cast of Characters

Erotica Sex Story: Cast of Characters - Zack and Melisa Reunion a short 4 chp story of friends reuniting after a summer away talk about their sexy summer. Its Labor Day and the Sinclair girls are playing the Opry, sexual encounters with family and friends. Zacks visit to Israel with delightful Rebekah and her sexy mom. Steele family secrets are revealed. Surprise VIP’s and encounters. More milky breast action for Zack. A new school year begins at Saint U. Catch up with everyone in the Sex Date Universe. Vietnam and Mars update too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Swinging   Lactation   Big Breasts  

Main Characters – September 2029

Zack Steele – 16, 5’7”, athletic build, short brown hair, handsome. Plays high school baseball, computer, and game nerd. Introduced to Sex Date program by Hannah. Junior Saint U Prep.

Heidi Steele – 17, 5’3”, 32B, curly chestnut hair, studied classical music in Austria. Will be a Senior at Saint U Prep. Physical and smile likeness to actress Holly Taylor.

Brock Steele – 46, 5’10”, medium build, short dark hair. COO of Pegasus Group, a defense contractor and private-military company. LTC in Army Reserve. Father of Zack and Heidi. Open relationship with his wife Julia.

Julia Steele – 40, 5’4”, 34B, was in Austria with Heidi. Open relationship with her husband Brock. Physical likeness to actress Keri Russell.

Melisa (Melisandre) – 19 – 5’10”, athletic swimmer’s body, 34B muscular breasts, golden bleach blonde from the pool. Recently registered Tennessee State Companion. Saint U grad class ‘28, attends Vanderbilt University in Nashville. Physical likeness inspired by water polo player Abby Andrews.

Rebekah Abrams – 16, 5’4”, 32C large round breasts with perky nipples, dark chestnut curly hair. Slender but with curves. Pretty large dark eyes. Israeli American. Met Zack at Brothel Night, very close now. She is focused and quiet often mistaken for being rude. Junior at Saint U.

Yael Abrams – 37, 5’7”, athletic fit figure, 34B. Archeologist and Reserve Israeli Border Police Officer. Mother of Rebekah and Gal and Jonathan’s wife. Physical likeness to actress Morena Baccarin.

Gal Abrams – 14, 5’1”, slender, 30A breasts mostly nipple, long dark brown hair, intelligent wide brown eyes. Rebekah’s younger sister.

Emily Sinclair – 37, 34B brunette, from W. Virginia, Danika’s Aunt. Mother of Kate, Sarah, Josh, Sophia. Married to Mike.

Katie Sinclair – 19, 5’8” 32B, long blonde hair color of honey slightly curled, slender build. Leader of The Sinclairs, plays the banjo and sings. Has an ongoing relationship with Zack.

Josh Sinclair – 17, 5’10”, good looking, tall, lots of dark hair on his head, plays steel guitar and sings in The Sinclairs.

Sarah Sinclair– 15, 5’7”, 32C, long auburn hair in braided bun, funny, athletic ass, plays fiddle. Member The Sinclairs with Kate and Josh.

Charlie ‘Country’ Wilks – 50s, 6’ tall, some facial hair, country music star who owns the estate where Brothel Night was held at. 1998 grad of Saint U Prep. Veteran US Army. Daughter Tiffany. At least 2 ex-wives. Friend and business partner of Brock.

Tiffany Wilks – 14, 5’, skinny, training bra 30A small pink nipples. Long light brown hair. Smart, very kind. Loves video games and riding horses. Recently returned to Nashville after her mom abandoned her in Hollywood. Freshman at Saint-U.

Ruth – 20, 5’8” slender athletic build, 34B (D), was 28 weeks pregnant when Zack meets her. Long brown hair. Singer and wife to Mark. Cousin to Danika. Her mother is an older sister of Lindsay, Danika’s mom. Physical likeness adult model Emma Sinclaire.

Summer 2037 as adults

1st LT Zack Steele – 24, 5’9”, skinny build as he has lost weight, short brown hair. US Army Infantry Officer, Ranger tabbed. After six months as an advisor to the Vietnamese Army now assigned a staff job with the Studies Group in Saigon. West Point Class of ‘35.

LTJG Danika Van Winter -24, 5’7”, short blonde hair, green eyes, 34C with large wide areolas, athletic build. Heart-shaped face with a small upturned nose. Pale skin. US Navy Submarine Officer, USS Tang. Temporary assignment in Saigon. Annapolis Class of ‘35.

Heidi Steele – 25, 5’3”, 32C, slender, chestnut-colored hair, blue eyes. Graduate of Vanderbilt. Classically trained flutist. She speaks nearly fluent German. Physical and smile likeness to actress Holly Taylor. Working in Nashville while playing the music scene. Recently auditioned for the US Army Band.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.