Miyuki Swinging - Cover

Miyuki Swinging

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Flash Story: Just a quick look at Miyuki on her swing. Illustrated.

Caution: This Flash Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Illustrated   .

The soft grass feels good underfoot. Eventually Miyuki will have to have it mowed, but for now she’ll leave it to grow and maybe to go to seed. Here and there throughout the yard wildflowers spring up. The purple ones bloom big. They bob and weave in the morning breeze. Miyuki admires them as she swings.

Woman in skimpy outfit, with tits showing, sitting on a swing

The air is so fresh. The creak of the swing quite comforting. Most days old Mr. Fletcher appears at his upstairs window. Miyuki bares her breasts for him. Likely he’s able to ascertain the stiffening of her nipples as her arousal grows. At the base of the window his old hand strokes his cock. He masturbates more or less to the rhythm of Miyuki’s swing. As her orgasm approaches, Miyuki slides her camisole to the side, exposing her sex. She touches a fingertip to the tip of her fattened clitoris, and that invariably sends Mr. Fletcher over the edge. Sunlight catches the glint and gleam of discharged seed as it arcs through the air to splatter the sidewalk below. Miyuki’s come complete, she takes a deep breath, replaces her gown, waves goodbye to Mr. Fletcher, and goes inside to start her day.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.