Racing Naomi and Sophie - Cover

Racing Naomi and Sophie

by Northman

Copyright© 2022 by Northman

Erotica Sex Story: Dreams are strange things - especially wet ones! Keen runner, Philip's reality becomes blurred as the challenge posed by two sexy competitors may be too much. Illustrated by Mat Twassel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Group Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Small Breasts   Illustrated   .

Illustrations by Mat Twassel

A few days ago, Philip had sighted a real minx of a jogger in the rain as he’d run past in the opposite direction. It would have been an entirely good memory, except that she’d had one of those devil-dogs with her. She’d noticed him turn his head to her, so he thought he’d better just get on by quickly. He’d heard her name was ‘Naomi’, as some guy and a girl a moment later pulled by in a pickup truck and were calling to her.

Please wait while image loads

Now he was in the nice little country town of Ripley for the annual 5 mile road race. Philip took his running very seriously, and at 35, he was in his prime and felt he might be finally able to win this one. What a perfect sunny day it was, all was well. As always at these things, there was a host of less serious girlie runners in various delicious attire, there for their fitness but very sexy. Wait, how odd - they were actually all girls this time. Oh well, all the easier to win it.

Damn, he got nervous before a race, though. And this was not helped by the fact that - oh my God - it was her! Naomi, minus the dog today; it seemed she was taking part too. She was touching her toes to stretch her hamstrings, and the tiny race-shorts she was wearing today had slipped almost clean off off her pert little butt. On top she had nothing but a small sports bra. Gone was Philip’s concentration.

Please wait while image loads

Stranger still; now he spotted a blonde neighbour girl from some 15 to 20 years ago, name of Sophie, but she was not a day older! How he’d craved her back then. Now here she was, taking part and wearing denim shorts and flimsy green bra that were not suited to this type of thing. She’d be a back-runner for sure, how embarrassing if he could not beat both of these two. Then they came to speak to him.

“Hi Phil,” said Sophie.

“Hi Phil,” said Naomi. Now how did she know his name?

“We are lovers,” they chirped in unison, hands on each other’s butts.

“Oh, I see. Very good.”

“Well, good luck in the race, Phil. We’re after you!”

Please wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.