Building a Better Box - Cover

Building a Better Box

by Akarge

Copyright© 2022 by Akarge

Science Fiction Story: Sequel to "Thinking Outside the Box"

Tags: Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Humor   Science Fiction   Space  

“House? Where are the boys currently?” Veronica hoped it was not the game room. Again.

<Jason and Curt are in the game room. William is in his room with privacy mode enabled.>

The little pervert is whacking off again, she thought. Well, in just nine more months, that means another dick will finally be in service. Oh, damn. Larry told me I am going to be getting pregnant again next month, so I will be about eight months along. “House, how many hours do those two have in the game this week? Oh, and is their homework all done?”

<Jason completed his homework three hours ago. He has logged thirteen hours of game time. Curt has completed all assigned homework as of this morning. He has read ahead and done short practice quizzes for this coming week’s projected classes. Additionally he is independently researching subjects related to robotics. He has logged thirteen hours of game time as well as twelve hours of game related research.>

“Research? Never mind. Larry will be home in one hour. I’ll let him deal with it.”


“Ladies. I am home with guests. All ladies front and center.”

Veronica and Hazel slid to a stop in the front room. Maggie waddled in behind them while Tamara was slower and even more ungainly. “Hi, Honey,” said Veronica. “Hello Gunny Lewis, Cindy, Nadia.” She wouldn’t say more until Larry told her what was going on. She didn’t think anyone had screwed up, but...

“Good news, ladies. Gunny and his girls are going to watch the kids tonight. I got awarded a new concubine, partially because of that game thing of Curt’s. You are all going to help me pick one out, and then we are going to go out and get a real steak. They had a new transport arrive today.”

Hazel immediately said the wrong thing. “But Larry, we’ve only got one dick for the four of us as it is,” she whined.

“Oh? Ok. You can stay at home tonight. Gunny, would you please entertain my concubine, tonight? I’ll call when we start back.”

All of Larry’s concubines winced. The Gunny was a lover of taking asses with very little lube. At least Hazel knew to shut up, before she ended up with someone else called in. Lance Corporal Penny Billet liked fisting other girls and since she was a standard Marine sized female, well, her fists were huge.

“Everyone get changed ASAP. Dressy. I ordered a cart for us in ten minutes.” Larry didn’t want his pregnant women walking three miles through the Truman Colony tunnels. The three that were going quickly squealed and ran, or waddled, for some nice gowns.


“Larry, what type of girl are you looking for? Or...? Ok, I am assuming girl, but...”

“Yes, Vic. A girl. I don’t know who is available. Best is if we can get a mother with at least one eight or nine-year-old. My bosses are really happy with those toys of the munchkin’s.”

“You mean the “Mom, Curt is cheating again!” toys?” she snickered.

“Yeah. Victoria, you do know that Jason isn’t going to pass his CAP test for a while, if ever.”

“Yeah, I figured. He’s just like my brother. Harry is such a dufus. At least Hazel will have someone else to take her edge off in a few years. As well as Tam and Mags, of course. So, what about Curt?”

“I’d bet he passes before he hits sixteen.” The cart pulled into its charging station at the Civil Service offices. “And he’s already slotted for Officer Training unless something goes very badly.”

Larry and Victoria helped the other two out of their seats and then Larry put one pregnant woman on each arm and walked them inside. A CS staff member, probably one of the CS officer’s concubines, was waiting for them and she led them into a viewing room. From the layout, it was obviously also a test drive room. “Good evening, Commander Meeker. You indicated in your appointment request that you are looking at getting a new mother. Is that correct?” Her nametag read Clara.

Larry had noticed a slight start from his former wife, Victoria. He thought that he had its reason figured out. “Not new, as such. I have been authorized another, not a replacement.” He felt, more than anything else, Vic relaxing.

“Of course sir. Any other preferences?”

“Bisexual. Good numbers for libido, parenting, and intelligence. Low maintenance. Low drama. Frankly, I would hope that the AI would sort out someone that will get along with Vic and the rest. Lastly, I would like playmates for Jason and Curt. Any kids are fine, but those are key. Oh, and I prefer no one with teenaged kids. Thirteen-year-olds are fine, but I don’t want to be breaking up a mother-daughter pair. Or mother-son for that matter.”

“We have eight mothers in the brothel and three fresh drop offs as of today. Only one in the brothel matches your criteria. Two of the fresh drop offs also qualify. One was released by her Sponsor en-route, He then was eliminated and recycled after first assaulting another Sponsor’s concubine and then the sponsor. Her children were then returned to her custody. She has the best match with your preferences.”

Vic looked Larry in the eyes. “May I ask some questions, Larry?”

“Sure Vic.”

“Ok, why did this loser dump her?”

Clara snickered. “Because he was a loser, mainly. He dumped his ex-wife, Vanessa and her friend after a week, and then grabbed two of the spares from the ship’s pool. One week later, he did it again. He kept a twelve-year-old girl, and a thirteen-year-old boy. The next time he tried it, the Captain disallowed it. He then attacked a fourteen-year-old girl in a hallway. Anyway, all the kids are back with their mothers. The Sponsor of the attacked concubine got one of his original concubines as recompense. He took the wife’s friend.”

Larry nodded. That had adjusted his judgment of the concubine in question.

“Ok, bring out the three best matches.”


An hour later Vanessa and her two children had joined the Meeker household. Larry had the ladies take a shower to clean up before he let Vanessa put on a nicer shift than her original standard issue. Their clothing had to be replaced as well due to the various fluids staining them. He ordered up another cart to head back to his apartment.


“Ok, everybody. This is our new mom, Vanessa, and her two children. Mickey is ten and he likes to run, play soccer, and listen to something he calls music. Rhiannon is seven and she’s shy. She reads and wants to be a doctor. Kids, you get acquainted. I have to take the Moms out to dinner. Hazel, get cleaned up and join us. Oh, Curt. Gunny Lewis wants to challenge you again. No special weapons, but feel free to take him for an extra bowl of ice cream. Hey, I have an idea. Gunny, you take the older boys on your team. Curt can take Rhiannon. That makes it three to two,” Larry said. “Maybe you can get a tie.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.