Naomi's Journal No. 11 - Reward - Cover

Naomi's Journal No. 11 - Reward

by Naomi

Copyright© 2022 by Naomi

Fiction Sex Story: For her part in thwarting some bad guys, Naomi gets a reward. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Irma called me a few days ago and asked if they could visit again. Of course, I said “yes”.

I got my favorite stockings and apron on and started cleaning the house again. I was on my tip-toes dusting the top shelves when the doorbell rang. It was Joe and Irma and when I saw who it was, I threw open the door and jumped out and hugged them. We all laughed and kissed and I led them into the house.

Irma didn’t waste any time. “We have a present for you, dear,” she said. “Joe?”

Joe opened up his briefcase and grabbed an envelope. With a flourish he handed it to me. “Here’s your reward for stopping those bad guys. We found a whole bunch more on them, and they won’t be bothering anyone for a long, long time,” he said. “They had rewards out all over the state, and because you stopped them, you get all of it.”

I took the check out of the envelope and just about fainted when I saw the amount. I just kinda plopped back onto the coffee table behind me. I looked up at both of them.

“Wow,” I said. “That’s a lot of money for being in the wrong place at the wrong time”

Irma smiled. “Don’t you worry about it, child,” she said. “You stopped them, and that’s all that matters.” She was shrugging out of her coat as she spoke. I saw that she was just as naked as I under it. “Now, rewarding deserving young women gets me horny as hell,” she stated. “Can we do something about it?”

Joe was taking off his clothes, too. They laid me out on the coffee table and had their way with me. What a way to be rewarded!

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.