Alina Practicing - Cover

Alina Practicing

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Budding pianist Alina is having trouble with the climax. Maybe Emma can help. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

When Emma came in from working in the garden, she could hear Alina practicing piano in the next room. It sounded good. Emma listened for a moment then went to take her shower. She made sure she wasn’t in the shower long because she wanted to hear more of Alina playing. But when she came out, there was only silence. Still holding her towel, Emma stepped into the piano room.

Please Wait while image loads

“What happened?” Emma asked.

“I was a bad girl,” Alina said.

“What do you mean?”

“I was playing the Bach so badly. It was depressing. I decided to play with myself instead.”

“Play with yourself?” Emma questioned, the towel slipping to the carpet.

Please Wait while image loads

“Masturbating.”

“Oh,” Emma said. “Please don’t let me stop you.”

“Too embarrassing,” Alina said.

“If you let me watch, I promise not to interfere. You won’t even notice I’m here.”

“You’ll think it’s silly,” Alina said.

“I won’t. Why would I think it’s silly?”

“I was trying to see if I could come just from touching my nipples. I was getting pretty close to the climax.”

“Please let me watch,” Emma said. “I’ll just sit on this chair and be all but invisible.”

“Maybe you watching will be that extra turn-on I need,” Alina said. “Maybe if you sat on the chair with your legs spread...”

Emma sat on the chair with her legs spread.

“Now put your hands behind your back, like if you were handcuffed.”

Emma put her hands behind her back. “It’s a little uncomfortable,” she said.

“Okay, now grip the chair. And hold still.”

Please Wait while image loads

Emma gripped the chair.

Alina brought a hand to her breast. Her fingers caressed and pinched the nipple.

“Your nipples are so sexy,” Emma said.

“Shut up,” Alina said. “You promised not to interfere. That would be cheating.”

“Sorry,” Emma said.

Alina resumed stimulation of her nipple.

“Does this excite you?” she asked Emma. “Watching me touch my breast?”

“It makes me wet,” Emma said.

“Hush, you aren’t supposed to talk. Just watch. But maybe I can make good use of your wetness. Would that be okay?”

Emma nodded.

Alina moved closer to Emma’s chair. Her hand went to Emma’s sex. “Oh, you are wet,” she said. Her fingers coated with Emma’s moisture, she resumed touching her nipple, the slippery fingers circling and circling.

“I can’t,” Alina moaned. “I’m almost there, and then it goes away. Maybe I should go back to the Bach.”

“No,” Emma said. “Maybe if you lie down on the piano bench.”

Alina pulled the piano bench away from the piano and lay down on her back.

“Now touch your nipple,” Emma said. “That’s right. That’s right. You’re getting there. You’re getting there.”

Please Wait while image loads

Alina touched and mewled, but she could quite reach orgasm.

Please Wait while image loads

“Oh, sweetie,” Emma whispered. “Your pussy looks so sweet. There’s a pearl of love juice in your fuck hole. Oh, darling, I have to taste it.”

Without waiting for permission, Emma knelt between Alina’s legs and fastened her lips to Alina’s clit.

Please Wait while image loads

With a gush, Alina came.

Emma kept kissing and licking and tonguing, and Alina kept coming.

Please Wait while image loads

At last she let Alina relax.

“That was so nice,” Emma told her lover. “Better than Bach?”

Alina sighed, a clear yes of a sigh.

“And it was okay that I interfered?”

Another yes of a sigh.

“Great,” Emma said. “Tomorrow we’re going to do Rachmaninoff.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.