Jim's Mind Control Device - Cover

Jim's Mind Control Device

Copyright© 2022 by Larry78723

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An 18-year-old, shy guy builds a mind control device to improve his sex life at home then in college.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mind Control   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Daughter  

Soon after arriving at college, Jim met a couple of cute girls. He heard that college girls like to compare sexual exploits, so he decided to date one of them to see what happened. The girl he chose was named Chris, short for Christine.

Jim ensured that his device was fully charged and in his car on the night of their date. He felt it would be best to build her up slowly to having sex with him. After all, he had all evening to get her ready.

He picked Chris up at 7 pm to go to dinner before going to a movie. They chatted on the way to dinner, getting to know each other better. At dinner, they continued getting to know each other better.

Jim directed a thought at Chris on the way to the movies, “You’re starting to feel damp between your legs.”

When we arrived at the movies, Jim opened the door for Chris, took her hand, and then walked to purchase their tickets. Once inside, he asked her if she’d like any refreshments. Chris didn’t want anything at that time, but she said that she might want something to drink later. The theater was full, but they did manage to find two seats together.

Midway through the movie, Jim directed another thought at Chris, “You feel horny and need relief.”

Chris started squirming in her seat, and her panties were no longer damp; they were soaked.

She couldn’t take it anymore and asked Jim to take her home. As he drove, Chris pawed at the front of his pants, trying to get his zipper down.

Jim asked, “Your place or mine?”

Chris yelled, “Just get us to a bed. I need you in me.”

She finally got his zipper down and fished his hard, eight-inch cock out.

“Oh My God, who knew that you had a monster hiding in your pants,” she exclaimed before sucking his cock.

Jim thought, “I’ll stay hard until I’m done with her.”

When they got to his dorm room, he hung a necktie on the outside doorknob to let his roommate know he had female company and to stay away. When he closed the door, Chris was already naked and was on her knees, trying to unbuckle his belt.

Jim lifted her to her feet and said, “Let me do it.”

Chris lay on his bed while he undressed. When he was naked, he lay down with her and sucked on her nipples.

“Stop teasing me, Jim. I need you to fuck me NOW,” Chris demanded.

Without hesitation, he slid into her thoroughly juicy pussy. As he entered her, she immediately had an orgasm. Jim then pumped in and out of her pussy while twisting her nipples, causing her to tremble as she felt a significant orgasm building. Jim pinched her clit, and her pussy exploded; her juices sprayed around Jim’s cock, and soaked his genitals.

When she came down from her orgasmic high, Jim pulled out of her and said, “Ride my cock, Chris.”

She mounted him in the Reverse Cowgirl position and used her leg muscles to move her up and down his cock. Soon, Jim felt tremors in her pussy, indicating an imminent orgasm.

He thought, “I want to cum hard, now.”

As she felt his cock pulse in her pussy, Jim’s cock spewed cum deep in her pussy. When Chris felt his cock pulse, she had another orgasm.

When she came down from the orgasm, she told Jim, “I’m totally wiped out, please take me home.”. They dressed, and Jim took her back to the apartment she shared with two other young women. Before Chris got out of his car, she thanked him for a great date and a better fuck. When she entered the apartment, her roommates asked her about her date.

“Jim took me to dinner then we went to a movie. I got so horny, we left half-way through the movie and went back to Jim’s dorm room. That guy is a sex machine with an eight-inch cock. I had two orgasms before we came at the same time on my third and he was still hard. All the sex took about an hour and I was exhausted. That’s why I’m back so early,” Chris told them.

“Wow. I hope I get to date him someday,” exclaimed Kathy.

“Me too,” said Betty.

“Fat chance, girls. I intend to keep him,” Chris stated.

“What if he doesn’t want an exclusive relationship?” Betty asked.

“Then I’ll just have to fuck him whenever I can, but you two leave him for me,” Chris replied.

Jim decided to date non-exclusively. He wasn’t looking for a long-term relationship; he had his mother and sister at home. Within a week, most of the young women on campus knew about Jim’s size and staying power and vied for his attention.

Jim’s next date was with one of the less popular young women on campus, Julie. She was following the same curriculum as Jim, electrical engineering. Julie was often described as a mousy bookworm and seemed to lack confidence. Unlike the popular young women who let everyone know they were large breasted by how they dressed, Julie hid her figure under oversized sweaters and sweatshirts.

When Jim asked Julie out, she was hesitant; like everyone else on campus, she heard about Jim’s sexual prowness. Jim knew that he would have to handle his thoughts differently with her than with Chris. Eventually, Julie agreed to go out with him.

Jim made sure his device was in his pocket on the night of their date before picking Julie up at her dorm. She was dressed, as usual, over-sized sweatshirt and jeans. He asked her what she would like to do.

“I don’t know, I thought you’d have made the plans,” Julie replied.

Jim directed a thought at her, “Julie, you’re a proud, confident woman and will remain that way.”

“How about dinner and then we can spend some time at an arcade?” he asked.

“That sounds great, Jim. Let’s go.” Julie responded breathlessly.

As Jim drove to the local diner, Julie removed her sweatshirt, revealing a t-shirt over her bra-less, C cup tits. While they ate, Julie talked animatedly about their coursework. Jim was amazed at the change in her.

After eating, Jim drove to the arcade, where they spent a couple of hours. During that time, Jim marveled at the way Julie’s tits didn’t move on her chest regardless of how the rest of her body moved.

When they left the arcade, Julie asked, “Jim, is what I’ve heard around the campus true?”

“What have you heard?” he asked.

“The word going around is that you have a long cock and can last a long time,” she answered.

“Yes, it’s true, Julie,” Jim replied.

“Jim, I’m still a virgin. Please make me a woman,” she pleaded.

“Are you sure?” he asked.

“Jim, I’ve never been more sure of anything in my life. I’m tired of hiding my body and feeling like I’m invisible to everyone,” Julie responded.

“My roommate has company tonight, Julie,” Jim stated, then asked, “Can you sneak me into your room?”

“My room is on the first floor and my roommate is gone for the weekend. I’ll open my window and you can get in that way,” she answered.

When they arrived at her dorm, he walked her to the door. She kissed his lips and told him to wait by the third window on the right. He did, and soon he climbed in the window.

“Take your shirt off, Jim,” she requested as she gripped the hem of her t-shirt.

“Don’t take your t-shirt off, Julie. I want to undress you,” he declared as he removed his shirt.

She dropped the hem of her shirt, walked up to Jim, pressed her body to him, and kissed him passionately before she dropped to her knees. She then unbuckled his belt, unzipped and unbuttoned his shorts, then lowered them to the floor.

Jim stepped out of his shorts, then placed his hands under her arms and guided her to a standing position. He then lifted the hem of Julie’s t-shirt. As Jim pulled her t-shirt up, Julie raised her arms, and he removed it. Jim pulled her close, mashing her tits against him, and kissed her.

Julie moaned when they broke the kiss, “Make me a woman, Jim.”

“Not yet, Julie,” he whispered in her ear.

Jim unbuttoned her jeans, inserted his fingers in the waistband, and then pulled her jeans and panties to the floor. She stepped out of them and sat on her bed. She lowered his boxers when Jim walked to her, revealing his rigid, eight-inch cock. She then laid back and spread her legs.

Jim laid down with her and sucked on one nipple while playing with the other.

“Oh, Jim, I never felt anything like what I’m feeling now,” Julie whispered.

Jim released her nipple and said, “I’m just getting started.”

He switched to her other nipple, and his hand went to her pubic mound, and his fingers stroked her folds. She came as soon as his fingers touched her pussy.

“Oh God, so much better than when I touch myself,” she moaned.

As Jim moved between Julie’s legs, he thought, “Regardless of what happens, I will stay hard.”

He also directed a thought to Julie, “You will only feel a slight sting when I take your virginity.”

When she came down from her orgasm, Jim placed his hands under her ass before he licked through her folds, gathering her juices. Julie’s body stiffened at the unexpected sensation.

“Yes, Jim, more!” she exclaimed.

He curled his tongue and it spread her lips. Julie bucked up, trying to force his tongue deeper. Jim decided she was ready and kissed his way up her body, stopping to suck on both nipples before kissing her on her lips as his cock slid into her pussy. As they passionately kissed, he hunched up, piercing her cherry, then slowly pushed into her until he bottomed out.

Julie whispered, “Thank you for making me a woman when they broke their kiss.”

When he thought she had adjusted to being stuffed, Jim slowly pumped his cock in and out of her pussy. As she responded by moving her hips up to meet him, Jim thrust harder and faster. Soon, he felt his balls draw up then he came, grunting. Julie felt his cock pulsing in her tunnel and came with him, her tunnel convulsing around his cock.

“Aieeeee,” she screamed as she came.

Jim continued to thrust in and out all the way through her orgasm, triggering a second orgasm on top of the first.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.