The Birthday Present - Cover

The Birthday Present

by ChrisM

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Erotica Sex Story: Wife buys an incredible present for her husband in an attempt to revive their relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Group Sex   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   .

Oiled naked woman on top of an oiled naked man

I open my eyes and slowly come to wakefulness. Glancing at the alarm clock, I see that it is eight in the morning.

The aroma of coffee wafts through the room, and I can hear sounds from the kitchen of breakfast being prepared.

Swinging my legs out of bed, I don a pair of cutoff jeans before I go downstairs.

“Good morning, and happy birthday,” my wife Alice greets me as I enter the kitchen.

“Good god fifty today,” I realize.

She comes over and gives me a chaste kiss on the lips, and hands me my coffee.

“Now eat your breakfast, take your pills as we are going out.”

“Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise.”

“OK,” I mumble.

I look at her in her cutoff jeans and her tight T-shirt and wonder where, and when, the magic disappeared between us.

Twenty-five years of marriage behind us, yet today we are no longer lovers. Yes, we are close and affectionate but the sexual excitement is in the past.

We still ritually make love on occasion but it is just a release without actual passion. Almost mutual masturbation.

Yes, time has changed our bodies. I am no longer the young stud, however, I play tennis, golf and swim regularly and for my age, I think I still look good.

Alice also has changed. She still has a good figure, slightly more weight than she used to carry before, but looking at her objectively, she carries her forty-five years very well.

This year she is a red head with dark red lustrous hair. Always flawlessly made up with firm boobs and a tight body.

Dressed the way she is today I can see where she would look attractive to others, but as I said the magic is gone between us.

As I finish breakfast, she says, “Come, let’s go,” her whole faces radiating excitement.

Following her to the car, I wonder where she is taking me. I hope not to a run of antique stores or gift shops.

She races out of the driveway and floors the Porsche.

“Hey, slow down. Wherever we are going it would be good to get there in one piece.”

“Sorry,” she smiles “It is that I don’t want to be late.”

“Late for what?”

“You’ll see it is a surprise.”

I sit back and just enjoy the morning sun, wondering what she is up to.

We pull into the parking lot of a secluded villa in one of the posher neighborhoods.

There is a small discrete brass plaque announcing that we are at the Elite Spa.

“Spa? What the hell has she planned?”

As we enter, a young woman comes towards us.

“You must be Mr. and Mrs. Roberts.”

“Please follow me.”

We obediently follow her. My eyes full on a beautiful little tush swaying ahead of us.

Alice takes my hand and says, “Jake today is your day. I want you to be pampered like never before.”

I smile at her wondering what pampering is,

“Thank you so much Alice.”

“Go; let them take care of you. I’ll see you soon.”

I am led to a room where she of the tight tush says, “Jake sit right here and I will be with you momentarily.” She motions me to a barber chair.

“OK I’m back my name is Ali and I will be taking care of you,” she smiles.

Looking at me from head to toe she says, “How about a shave, and haircut, followed by a manicure, a pedicure and a facial.”

“Sounds good to me, very good as a matter of fact.”

“OK take off your shoes and we will let your feet and hands soak while I cut your hair and shave you.”

“She is so cute,” I think. “I could eat her up.”

I look at her while she is preparing her equipment. She is wearing a bright yellow sundress, which strains to contain her grapefruit sized tits. Slender with great legs, and as I mentioned a deliciously rounded ass, short spiky blond hair and the face of a pixy.

She brings a footbath and places my feet in it. I get a great view of her tits as I look down at her. Seems a button has come undone on her dress and her cleavage is gaping at me.

“Would love to suck on those melons.”

She looks up, smiles shyly at me, and says, “Ok now for the shave and haircut.”

She starts by putting hot towels on my face. “That’s to soften your beard.”

Then taking a straight razor she scraps of my stubble. She caresses my face with her fingers and says, “There you go smooth as a babies butt.”

“Hmm.” I think, “And maybe as smooth as yours.”

I realize that this tender care is getting me very turned on. My cock is starting to strain at my jockeys.

She starts on my hair and as she does, I occasionally feel her breast brush against my arm adding to my erection.

“This is great. What a lovely present. Will really have to thank Alice for this.”

She proceeds to start on the facial. Her long sleek fingers massage my face with various liquids, which she says will tighten my skin. Her fingers caress and sooth me.

Then getting a low stool she sits in front of my feet takes one foot out of the water she dries it and places it on her bare thigh. She massages each toe sending shivers through my body.

Leaning forward and giving me a perfect view of her cleavage, she proceeds with the pedicure of each foot.

“Ok now for a manicure,” she says.

She sits on a stool beside me, takes my fingers, and massages them. She stretches each finger in turn, before doing my nails.

“Damn this is so erotic and sensual,” I realize that I am enjoying this pampering.

“OK, all done,” she smiles at me.

“Now go through these doors and take a shower”

“A shower,” I blurt, “Why?”

“Oh just to get you ready for your massage,” she says smiling seductively at me.

“Great.”

I enter the door and am in a large tiled room with shower heads and nozzles. I fiddle with the knobs and adjust the temperature to my comfort level as well as the sprays.

Taking off my clothes I enter in the stream of water when a door opens and in walks this stunning oriental girl.

“Hi Jake, I’m Miko, may I be allowed to help you.”

I gather my jaw, which has dropped at the sight of her, and I say, “Sure.”

She is stunning. Her long black hair is done up in a bun, small little tits long legs, translucent ivory skin, a cute little ass, and an amazing tight body. With her slanted eyes and full lips, I fall in lust with her in an instant.

She is wearing a tiny bra and thong. As these get wet, I can see her body as if she was nude. Her nipples are tiny but perky and her slit is totally shaved.

My cock is now at full erection and waving out in front of me.

I reach out to grab one of her luscious tits and she bats my hand away.”

“No touching.”

“Is this only going to be a tease, I ask myself?

She brings a low stool and says, “Sit here”

She steps behind me and I feel her fingers shampooing my hair. She thoroughly massages my scalp and I feel my tensions dissolve.

She lathers my back and her strong fingers spread the soap all over me. Then a scrubbing sponge runs up and down my spine and my sides. I feel my circulation stimulated and it feels great. Proceeding to my torso and legs, she repeats the process. My skin is glowing and tingling.

Going behind me again, I feel her soap covered hand coming under the stool and lathering my cock which immediately springs to attention, all seven and a half begging for more.

She simpers, “Naughty boy behave.”

“Behave, how the hell can you behave when a woman is running her soapy hand up and down your cock?”

She then inserts a finger right up my anus slipping it in all the way. She cleans my asshole and then brings a flexible spray and rinses it out.

The feeling is indescribably erotic. My cock and balls are aching with need.

“Bad boy, control yourself.”

“Control myself. What does she think I am a fucking marble statue?”

She comes in front and runs her fingers through my pubic hair, and under my balls.

“Can I give you a trim? It will feel better for you.”

“Why not? Might as well get all I can.”

“Ok, come and lie down in the tub.”

I look and see a bathtub across the room. I go over and lie down in it and she gets in and sits facing me.

“Now put your legs across my shoulders and relax. Remember no funny stuff.”

“I am ready to jump her bones and she says no funny stuff.”

She smiles shyly and lathers my cock and balls. Then she pulls on my cock extending it and shaves every hair on it. She handles the razor so well that it glides and depilates me thoroughly. My balls are so tight that she has no problem shaving them. I am so nervous that she might nick me that I have lost my erection.

“On your hands and knees big boy,” I hear her say to me.

“What now? Why does she want me in that position?” I think to myself.

I obediently turn over and I feel her shaving the few stray hairs from around my ass hole.

Then after rinsing me, she applies a soothing lotion around all the shaved parts.

“Feel.” she says, “See how smooth you are.”

I reach down and damn if she is not right, I feel so sensitive in that area it is like having a new cock.

“Ok, now is time for your massage. Go through this door and lie down on the massage table.”

I enter a room with two massage tables parallel to each other.

Miko walks in with smiles at me as I lie on the far table.

“Oh boy,” I think to myself.

I look around me and the walls of the room are all a giant mirror as well as the ceiling. Recessed spotlights bathe each table with a soft glow.

The door opens and Alice my wife walks in, as well as a tall handsome bronzed stud wearing a Speedo type bikini.

Alice is wearing a towel wrapped around her body. She comes over to me and gives me a kiss.

“Enjoying all the attention?” she asks.

“Yes, dear. Thank you so much.”

The hunk comes over and introduces himself. “Hi, I am Tony Miko’s husband.”

“Glad to meet you.”

“Oh, I get it he massages me and Miko massages, Alice. What a bummer.”

“Ok Alice climb on the table,” he tells her.

She climbs on and modestly covers herself with the towel.

I look at her and she smiles at me and winks.

Strong fingers are now massaging my feet and toes. It is Miko.

Looking over I see Tony doing the same for Alice.

She does each toe and then I feel her take my foot and slide her tongue between my toes then suck each one into her mouth. The feeling is exquisite and I feel my cock reacting.

Worried I look over at Alice and see that she is enjoying the same treatment from Tony. I blush at the thought of my wife touched by another man. My emotions are confused as the idea excites me.

I decide that I had better concentrate on myself, after all, this is my birthday present.

Miko is running her tongue up my sensitive inner thigh alternating licks and kisses as she climbs higher and higher towards my balls and my cock. The sensations are incredible and I cannot wait for her to hit the jackpot.

She licks my groin close to my balls then bypasses them to run her tongue ever upwards. I feel frustrated. After kissing my navel, she comes up to my face and kisses me with parted lips and probing tongue.

Kissing her back, I probe her lovely mouth with my tongue until I am out of breath.

Smiling at me, she removes her bra and shows me her tits.

I reach out to touch them I get my hand swatted.

She smiles sweetly and says, “Patience.”

Moving behind my head her hands start to massage my chest.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.