Haileyxo - Cover

Haileyxo

Copyright© 2022 by Maracorby

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hailey wants nothing to do with college girl Lexi, but she needs to be warned that their sex video somehow got out. If texts and emails won't work, Lexi and her new boy-toy will have to make a roadtrip to Vegas.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Mystery   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Caution  

Wednesday December 13

Got a reply:

To: Lexi Green

From: Nathan Welsh, Ph.D.

Subject: Re: Disappointed

Lexi,

It is delightful to hear from you! As you can imagine, my current circumstances don’t allow me as much contact with bright charming young women as I am accustomed. Believe it or not, one of my regrets after being dismissed from the University was that I wouldn’t get to see you in any more classes.

My lawyer, if she knew that I were conversing with you, would of course insist that I point out that Alexa White is a fictional character, with no relation to you or anyone else.

That said, I apologize for the inaccuracies. Normally I pride myself on researching details, but Internet time here is a precious privilege, and my caretakers would not look favorably on, for instance, spending my time pouring over pictures of high school girls’ skirts. (On that note, please be aware that all of my correspondences are monitored by law enforcement personnel.)

For the overall quality of the story you read, I’m sorry, but I’ll remind you that it was released as a “sneak preview” of an unpublished work. It should have been labeled as such.

I was certainly surprised - and pleased - by the graphic description of how much you’ve enjoyed my previous works. Several of my fellow inmates were as well. In fact, we’d all like to hear more on the subject. Do tell me also, please, what prompted you to share such intimate details?

So naturally I wrote back.

To: Nathan Welsh, Ph.D.

From: Lexi Green

Subject: Re: Disappointed

Nate -

Honestly? My roommate (Juliet Sinclair) suggested I should give you a little tease in retaliation for the Alexa White story. How did I do?

I really enjoyed you as a teacher. And of course, as my research into the Faculty Lunch fraud went on, I became fascinated with you in other ways. I spent plenty of time in class staring at your pants, looking for confirmation of what my research said about you. Exactly how big is it, anyway?

Don’t get me wrong - I’m not your fangirl. I lost a great deal of respect for you when I learned you were handing out grades fraudulently. I’m not saying that to be mean - I just don’t want to leave you with the wrong idea, after talking about your penis.

Why did you release the Alexa White story as a rough draft, anyway? I’ve only ever seen your stories in finished form.

Juliet messaged me at work to meet her and Ash at a comedy club. She scored some free tickets through the magazine at which she works. One of the comedians actually called on Ash. He asked which of us was his sister and which his girlfriend, and then went on making jokes about that.

Thursday December 14

I will never look at laundry the same way again.

Juliet works full time: she graduated a year and a half ago. Ash and I are both college students, and school is out right now. I’ve got a part time job, but I had today off.

The three of us had breakfast today, but then Juliet left for work and Ash started doing something on his computer. I decided to get some housework done. I put some laundry in the apartment complex’s machines and then did some vacuuming.

Once my laundry was dry, I dumped it out on the living room table and started folding it. Ash sat at the table across from me, and he started folding my laundry, too. Except he wasn’t folding just any pieces of my laundry: he was doing my underwear. He wasn’t being dirty, exactly - just goofy, but in a really understated way. Like, a couple of my panties have little bows on the waistline (don’t judge!), so he would tug on the loops like he was making sure the knots were secure. and then smooth them out with his fingers. It was a total tease, but very subtle. Neither of us said a word.

Just as he finished the last pair I stood up in the middle of the room and waited for him.

“Is something wrong?” He asked, unbearably smugly.

“You missed one,” I told him. He played at being confused so I looked at my shorts to instruct him.

He played his part. He walked over to me, dropped to his knees, and reverently took off my shorts. Those he quickly folded and set on the couch. And then he took my panties off of me. My legs were shaking at the feel of his hands moving down my thighs, and I could feel my pussy stirring. He took my panties over to the table, sat down, folded them, and put them with the others. My heart was going thump-thump.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.